Lupe Reppin illuminati/satan

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
176 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '09        #61
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
 Kognito said:
The All-seeing eye originated in Egypt in those Satanic Mysteries which God physically judged during the time of Moses, when he lead the Israelites out of the land by the mighty hand of God. The All-Seeing Eye was representative of the omniscience of Horus, the Sun God, (Magic Symbols, by Frederick Goodman, p. 103, Satanic symbols book). As one Masonic book says, "These considerations lead us to an interesting topic, the Eye of Mind or the Eye of Horus ... and conveying the idea of the 'All seeing Eye'. The end set before the Egyptian neophyte was illumination, that is to be 'brought to light'. The Religion of Egypt was the Religion of the Light". (Thomas Milton Stewart, The Symbolism of the Gods of the Egyptians and the Light They Throw on Freemasonry, London, England, Baskerville Press, Ltd., 1927, p. 5) Anyone who knows their Scripture and thinks of themselves as "Christian" should feel right now like they have been slapped alongside their head with a two-by-four! This Masonic author has just told you that the Light to which Masons constantly refer, and toward which they are to constantly move, is the Religion of Horus! This is damning, because in Egyptian Mythology, Horus IS Lucifer (Former Satanist, William Schnoebelen, Masonry

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #62
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
 NuffGanja said:
exactly. this has been goin on since the beginning of time. :agreement6: the illuminati has means to harness and use it.

edit: come to think of it, its better when ppl don't believe this s**t. why are we trying to enlighten anybody of this s**t? they just gon call us wackjobs and the likes. if we know a little about it we should just use it to our advantage.

you see, the powerful should never educate the powerless on how to become powerful...because then the once powerless will take power from the powerful

i just had a moment of clarity :wow:
that s**t is dope my brotha.
 8 years ago '10        #63
trill jackson 738 heat pts738
space
space
$18,854 | Props total: 13307 13307
are white artists exempt from the illuminati speculation? i'm just saying. all the wild s**t eminem rap about but no devil worship threads about him? too many house n*gga posters around here
 8 years ago '07        #64
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 trill jackson said:
are white artists exempt from the illuminati speculation? i'm just saying. all the wild s**t eminem rap about but no devil worship threads about him? too many house n*gga posters around here
eminem already admits it all. (3:50)

[video - click to view]

[thread coming soon]
 8 years ago '06        #65
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 88 88
Threadstarter that video is a piece of s**t, Biggie? Biggie? ugly checkered shirt, your reaching past our universe with that one. Lupe may be in it but so far he has not done anything to show that he is. If anything he calls NWO out
 8 years ago '08        #66
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,937 | Props total: 7344 7344
Wasn't Sugar at the top of the Pyramid as well till a couple of years ago? I guess it got out of the Illuminati while it still could.
 8 years ago '06        #67
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3523 3523
Good for Lupe.

He deserves to get rich, more famous, and more respect.

Good pick-up by the Illuminati.

8 years ago '07        #68
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 mikejg823 said:
Threadstarter that video is a piece of s**t, Biggie? Biggie? ugly checkered shirt, your reaching past our universe with that one. Lupe may be in it but so far he has not done anything to show that he is. If anything he calls NWO out
LOL i just watched the vid and the s**t points out the most ridiculous s**t. You right. I'ma start a thread for more blatant references.
 8 years ago '05        #69
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
easiest way to send a msg out or start trends is thru music.
 8 years ago '06        #70
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 ItachiUchiha said:
What's so dumb about what I said? God is clearly powerless to stop satan. Isn't he supposed to be 'all powerful'? If God wanted to, he could just put a stop to satan's devious plan of world domination with a snap of his 'omnipotent' fingers. Why doesn't he? Is he going to let Satan run the world like he is right now? Does God even care or is God just a pus*y? The only logical conclusion I can draw from this is that God is just a weak little b**ch who ain't f**kin with Satan.

Satanism is the true religion. Praise Satan

SATAN

Just stop. Everybody knows that you are a loser. Lil B would be proud of you.
Proud Satanist
 05-02-2010, 12:29 AM         #71
eightyeight inf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

and for the fact this nonsense gets bumped on boxden just so i can express my disaproval
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
72 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy