Lupe Reppin illuminati/satan

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Ed Bundy said:
2.) they are illuminati members themsevles trying to cover themselves up and make it seem "uncool" and "crazy" to believe in this stuff
Yep, that's me.
 05-01-2010, 01:11 PM         #42
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
i used just that 1 example to explain how people try to talk their way out of corners when they get trapped in one

nobody ever really admits they were wrong..people will desperately try to work their way out of a bad situation

thats why when you hit these clowns with undeniable evidence..theyll try to work their way out of it by saying silly s**t like "its photoshopped" "theyre doing it for sales" "you people are crazy"

lol..
 8 years ago '07        #43
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Ed Bundy said:
i used just that 1 example to explain how people try to talk their way out of corners when they get trapped in one

nobody ever really admits they were wrong..people will desperately try to work their way out of a bad situation

thats why when you hit these clowns with undeniable evidence..theyll try to work their way out of it by saying silly s**t like "its photoshopped" "theyre doing it for sales" "you people are crazy"

lol..
i'm with you on that. even I have a hard time admitting i'm wrong for not-so important debates so i already know the frustration of people discovering this s**t. but as long as its got their attention. hopefully they revisit their opinions in the future and reassess the picture.

the industry don't give a f**k about you, but the industry couldn't make a dime without you

-dark man baby, x for short
 8 years ago '07        #44
space
space
 J-R said:
the minute that video said the black and white checkerd shirt was a symbol i cut that s**t off
why? well, i already know why but... the checkered concept had to come from somewhere. whether its just meant to look cool or symbolize light vs dark is for us to decide. don't be so quick to shut your 3rd eye out.

the best place to hide something is in plain sight remember?

besides the checker board s**t ain't even the real problem its just paying homage to symbolism.
people like you and i wear it unintentionally but a lot of fashion in the industry is hand selected with premeditation.

Last edited by NuffGanja; 05-01-2010 at 01:28 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #45
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
lmao @ the lil b s**t.. n*ggas just an attention wh0ore. If this s**t is real, then the devil must be like.. who the f**k is this Lil B f**got. People just connecting s**t together and its gettin stupid. Now a n*gga can't have a f**kin star in his video. I feel sorry for some artists. n*ggas need to stop judging and leave it up to the real JUDGE. If these same people really follow the word of god, then they won't sit there and call people devil worshipers. If n*ggas is really on some evil s**t, then let GOD judge them. Cause truthfully, through all the youtube researching, we don't know s**t, at the end of the day.

I'M BEEEEEAAAMING!
 8 years ago '05        #46
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 J-R said:
the minute that video said the black and white checkerd shirt was a symbol i cut that s**t off
no the black and white checkerboard floor is used in santanic rituals etc. look it up its a ton of music videos today doing that bulls**t. reason i asked why did lupe have all this symbolism in his new vid and he always says s**t like f**k the illuminati and zeitgeist etc.
 8 years ago '07        #47
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
Co-sign.. threadstarter should do a lil more research before accusing n*ggas if being satanist.. ESPECIALLY Lupe because Lupe has been known to call out the illuminati and groups a.ssociated with them like Skull and bones... Example below
Didn't lupe do a track with Jay Z (supposed devil worshipper)? lol
 8 years ago '07        #48
space
space
 Da Realness said:
lmao @ the lil b s**t.. n*ggas just an attention wh0ore. If this s**t is real, then the devil must be like.. who the f**k is this Lil B f**got. People just connecting s**t together and its gettin stupid. Now a n*gga can't have a f**kin star in his video. I feel sorry for some artists. n*ggas need to stop judging and leave it up to the real JUDGE. If these same people really follow the word of god, then they won't sit there and call people devil worshipers. If n*ggas is really on some evil s**t, then let GOD judge them. Cause truthfully, through all the youtube researching, we don't know s**t, at the end of the day.

I'M BEEEEEAAAMING!
your logic is a lil twisted but i feel where you comin from. only thing is ppl idolize them and the evil s**t is spread subliminally. we have ppl robbin stealin n k!llin to attain similar riches and fame.
 05-01-2010, 01:36 PM         #49
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
once again, the all seeing eye is NOT exclusive to illuminati references

muf**kas take the slightest detail and blow it out of proportion
 8 years ago '09        #50
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
 ItachiUchiha said:
One of my thread was once locked because it wasn't hip-hop... it was rock... but this s**t gets taken seriously in the hiphop spot? this ain't about muisc... This should be moved to the knowledge corner, which alreayd full of this bulls**t, or locked....

Anyway, ain't nothing wrong with satan... Satan would whip God's a.ss in a f!ght...

can someone PLEASE throw a couple of primed grenades in this n*ggas window? i swear this f**got says the dumbest s**t, real talk.
 8 years ago '07        #51
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
Conspiracy theroist are actually the ones who are scared to admit they're wrong or maybe they dont know what they're talking about. I mean everytime I make a very logical debate and also provide "undeniable evidence" one of two things happen:

1. The thread ends
2. I wont ever get a response

Look up all my old post from within the last week and half if you think im BS'ing lol.
 8 years ago '07        #52
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
your logic is a lil twisted but i feel where you comin from. only thing is ppl idolize them and the evil s**t is spread subliminally. we have ppl robbin stealin n k!llin to attain similar riches and fame.
Trust me, that mentality didn't start with because of the rappers. Man has been like that since the beggining of time, way before the illuminati.
 8 years ago '04        #53
bundles&stack16 1 heat pts
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
 A-L-P said:
Conspiracy theroist are actually the ones who are scared to admit they're wrong or maybe they dont know what they're talking about. I mean everytime I make a very logical debate and also provide "undeniable evidence" one of two things happen:

1. The thread ends
2. I wont ever get a response

Look up all my old post from within the last week and half if you think im BS'ing lol.
Real talk you prove there theories wrong and they get quiet real quick......
 05-01-2010, 02:17 PM         #54
ItachiUchiha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can someone PLEASE throw a couple of primed grenades in this n*ggas window? i swear this f**got says the dumbest s**t, real talk.
What's so dumb about what I said? God is clearly powerless to stop satan. Isn't he supposed to be 'all powerful'? If God wanted to, he could just put a stop to satan's devious plan of world domination with a snap of his 'omnipotent' fingers. Why doesn't he? Is he going to let Satan run the world like he is right now? Does God even care or is God just a pus*y? The only logical conclusion I can draw from this is that God is just a weak little b**ch who ain't f**kin with Satan.

Satanism is the true religion. Praise Satan

SATAN

Proud Satanist

Last edited by ItachiUchiha; 05-01-2010 at 02:19 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 A-L-P said:
Trust me, that mentality didn't start with because of the rappers. Man has been like that since the beggining of time, way before the illuminati.
exactly. this has been goin on since the beginning of time. :agreement6: the illuminati has means to harness and use it.

edit: come to think of it, its better when ppl don't believe this s**t. why are we trying to enlighten anybody of this s**t? they just gon call us wackjobs and the likes. if we know a little about it we should just use it to our advantage.

you see, the powerful should never educate the powerless on how to become powerful...because then the once powerless will take power from the powerful

i just had a moment of clarity :wow:

Last edited by NuffGanja; 05-01-2010 at 03:08 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #56
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
^ you trippin lol. but first of all how can dude say something like lucifer is horus, when that religion not only inspired the stories in christianity, but came centuries before "lucifer" was even thought of? so because a later group a.ssociates ancient symbols with something retarded and made up, that makes the original symbol devilish when it had nothing to do with that in the first place? im not gonna front and say the vid didnt have some symbolism in it, like the inverted star at the beginning, or the anarchy symbol commonly a.ssociated with satanism, however you arent gonna take something as sophisticated as egyptian mythology, which is ancestral to my people, and turn it into something negative. f**k you and that.
 8 years ago '07        #57
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
^ you trippin lol. but first of all how can dude say something like lucifer is horus, when that religion not only inspired the stories in christianity, but came centuries before "lucifer" was even thought of? so because a later group a.ssociates ancient symbols with something retarded and made up, that makes the original symbol devilish when it had nothing to do with that in the first place? im not gonna front and say the vid didnt have some symbolism in it, like the inverted star at the beginning, or the anarchy symbol commonly a.ssociated with satanism, however you arent gonna take something as sophisticated as egyptian mythology, which is ancestral to my people, and turn it into something negative. f**k you and that.
how am i trippin tho? i ain't even sayin wild s**t out the a.ss...
but yeah dunny, its just tradition and ancient wisdom being passed along with new names in means of updating it self or evolving. some ppl took the positive route, others take the negative route. (when being good ain't good enough or don't get you what you lust or desire)

its been said that Christianity stems from the first ever religious belief, that the sun was god.

meaning that they're just using new symbolism to encompass the old terms of the universe.
it really has nothing to do with the devil and christ. its more about positive vs negative, good vs evil, dark vs light... also this all deals directly with our conscious and subconscious...

subconscious usually remains untapped but you can see ppl utilizing it when they freestyle off the top or draw freehand... anyways... my point is that the symbols are to tap in to our subconscious subliminally.

i'm sure if you search you'll find tons of subliminal advertisement as just one example of this s**t my dude.

it aint really far fetched its just too blatant for some ppl to think its a mystery.
 8 years ago '07        #58
space
space
example of subliminal adverstisment

(too subtle for the conscious mind, already proven that our subconscious surely detects it)

[video - click to view]

this type of s**t is fed to us every day in different forms. :djdramavoice: pay attention
 8 years ago '04        #59
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
lol this thread is a joke it has no credible evidence to back up these claims
 8 years ago '04        #60
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 NuffGanja said:
how am i trippin tho? i ain't even sayin wild s**t out the a.ss...
but yeah dunny, its just tradition and ancient wisdom being passed along with new names in means of updating it self or evolving. some ppl took the positive route, others take the negative route. (when being good ain't good enough or don't get you what you lust or desire)

its been said that Christianity stems from the first ever religious belief, that the sun was god.

meaning that they're just using new symbolism to encompass the old terms of the universe.
it really has nothing to do with the devil and christ. its more about positive vs negative, good vs evil, dark vs light... also this all deals directly with our conscious and subconscious...

subconscious usually remains untapped but you can see ppl utilizing it when they freestyle off the top or draw freehand... anyways... my point is that the symbols are to tap in to our subconscious subliminally.

i'm sure if you search you'll find tons of subliminal advertisement as just one example of this s**t my dude.

it aint really far fetched its just too blatant for some ppl to think its a mystery.
nah that you trippin was for that satanist dude right ahead of you lol. not you. should have hit reply. i feel you though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy