Lupe Reppin illuminati/satan

most viewed right now
 101
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
6578 pageviews
77 comments


Kognito 
space
avatar space
space
$660 | Props total: 6 6
Lupe Reppin illuminati/satan
 

 

[video - click to view]


77 comments for "Lupe Reppin illuminati/satan"

 8 years ago '09        #2
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
Im really calling for a ban. I understand that there are some of these people who are connected but Lupe isnt, and neither was BIG. This s**t is just dumb. Also Lupe is a known Muslim
 8 years ago '04        #3
Kognito  OP
space
avatar space
space
$660 | Props total: 6 6
 J.R. Hyphy said:


^ Dog, that eye represents the eye of Horus (Egyptian deity) , why do you think the Pyramids are right underneath. It's really not that deep. Masons are different than Illuminati. Just because you use these symbols doesn't mean your in a secret society, or is it a NEGATIVE THING.


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]





The All-seeing eye originated in Egypt in those Satanic Mysteries which God physically judged during the time of Moses, when he lead the Israelites out of the land by the mighty hand of God. The All-Seeing Eye was representative of the omniscience of Horus, the Sun God, (Magic Symbols, by Frederick Goodman, p. 103, Satanic symbols book). As one Masonic book says, "These considerations lead us to an interesting topic, the Eye of Mind or the Eye of Horus ... and conveying the idea of the 'All seeing Eye'. The end set before the Egyptian neophyte was illumination, that is to be 'brought to light'. The Religion of Egypt was the Religion of the Light". (Thomas Milton Stewart, The Symbolism of the Gods of the Egyptians and the Light They Throw on Freemasonry, London, England, Baskerville Press, Ltd., 1927, p. 5) Anyone who knows their Scripture and thinks of themselves as "Christian" should feel right now like they have been slapped alongside their head with a two-by-four! This Masonic author has just told you that the Light to which Masons constantly refer, and toward which they are to constantly move, is the Religion of Horus! This is damning, because in Egyptian Mythology, Horus IS Lucifer (Former Satanist, William Schnoebelen, Masonry
 05-01-2010, 12:53 AM         #4
IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 05-01-2010, 01:33 AM         #5
Jayme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 05-01-2010, 06:28 AM         #6
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
more dumb s**t
 8 years ago '05        #7
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 Kognito said:
The All-seeing eye originated in Egypt in those Satanic Mysteries which God physically judged during the time of Moses, when he lead the Israelites out of the land by the mighty hand of God. The All-Seeing Eye was representative of the omniscience of Horus, the Sun God, (Magic Symbols, by Frederick Goodman, p. 103, Satanic symbols book). As one Masonic book says, "These considerations lead us to an interesting topic, the Eye of Mind or the Eye of Horus ... and conveying the idea of the 'All seeing Eye'. The end set before the Egyptian neophyte was illumination, that is to be 'brought to light'. The Religion of Egypt was the Religion of the Light". (Thomas Milton Stewart, The Symbolism of the Gods of the Egyptians and the Light They Throw on Freemasonry, London, England, Baskerville Press, Ltd., 1927, p. 5) Anyone who knows their Scripture and thinks of themselves as "Christian" should feel right now like they have been slapped alongside their head with a two-by-four! This Masonic author has just told you that the Light to which Masons constantly refer, and toward which they are to constantly move, is the Religion of Horus! This is damning, because in Egyptian Mythology, Horus IS Lucifer (Former Satanist, William Schnoebelen, Masonry
GTFO WITH THAT BULLs**t!!!!!!!


Last edited by Da Gooneyz; 05-01-2010 at 06:39 AM..
 05-01-2010, 06:48 AM         #8
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love lucifer...
 8 years ago '05        #9
dasill 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 2682 2682
what the f**k do you guys do in your free time this illuminati thing is gettin out of hand
 8 years ago '05        #10
wr8201 
space
avatar space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
one of my friends called me yesterday saying lupe has been calling people out that r apart of the free masons

all the conspiracies theories need to stop
 8 years ago '04        #11
young $ 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$659 | Props total: 11 11
What i find so funny is the fact that all these people who study this s**t but claim to be so religious like why are you flirting with it if you believe in your god. Like I dont do crack im not going around trying to find out who is a crack head and how the s**t is made or what not lmao
 05-01-2010, 07:57 AM         #12
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J.R. Hyphy said:
^bro get the f**k out of here, ONE for using religious texts as a reference of history and two for quoting satanist. Don't let these devils fool you, they are trying their hardest to re-write history.
Realest s**t
 05-01-2010, 07:59 AM         #13
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young $ said:
What i find so funny is the fact that all these people who study this s**t but claim to be so religious like why are you flirting with it if you believe in your god. Like I dont do crack im not going around trying to find out who is a crack head and how the s**t is made or what not lmao
Realest s**t vol 2
 8 years ago '05        #14
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789

[pic - click to view]



freedom of choice freedom to believe
 8 years ago '05        #15
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 wr8201 said:
one of my friends called me yesterday saying lupe has been calling people out that r apart of the free masons

all the conspiracies theories need to stop

no if he is calling them out he's doing the right thing. music is a tool to teach, would u want your kids picking up satanic s**t helping to change the world for evil to prevail? you got men doing f*gget s**t at an alltime high. i don't want my son carrying man bags, wearing skinny jeans, or none of that other gay s**t these bastard are trying to make it seem like it's okay to do. the brainwashing is highly out of control right now and n*ggas dont even see it.
 8 years ago '07        #16
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1115 1115
 J.R. Hyphy said:
^bro get the f**k out of here, ONE for using religious texts as a reference of history and two for quoting satanist. Don't let these devils fool you, they are trying their hardest to re-write history.
Co-sign.. threadstarter should do a lil more research before accusing n*ggas if being satanist.. ESPECIALLY Lupe because Lupe has been known to call out the illuminati and groups a.ssociated with them like Skull and bones... Example below


[video - click to view]

 8 years ago '10        #17
Curb 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
I really don't give a f**k, and if I was the mod, I'd ban every person who makes topics regarding this topic.

Jay-Z can care less if you know what he's doing, a couple of forum members ain't gonna stop him from doing anything.
 8 years ago '07        #18
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 young $ said:
What i find so funny is the fact that all these people who study this s**t but claim to be so religious like why are you flirting with it if you believe in your god. Like I dont do crack im not going around trying to find out who is a crack head and how the s**t is made or what not lmao
it's called being informed. when you grew up in the hood you don't need to find out who a crack head is... you already know. then when you walk down the street with your girl you say, yo watch out for that crack head.
 05-01-2010, 09:36 AM         #19
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is ts

[pic - click to view]

 05-01-2010, 09:45 AM         #20
tdh786 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly, if all these artists are a part of these societies why does it matter? if they're a part of these all knowing/all powerful groups what the f**k can we do about it? and why can't people just mind their own business?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
150 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Here is what Disney now owns.
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy