Steph Kegels
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
50 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
115 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Predict the series outcome...
Spurs in 4 0 0%
Spurs in 5 1 1.79%
Spurs in 6 14 25.00%
Spurs in 7 6 10.71%
Suns in 4 6 10.71%
Suns in 5 4 7.14%
Suns in 6 13 23.21%
Suns in 7 12 21.43%
Voters: 56. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-01-2010, 04:02 PM         #21
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AirForce318 said:
f**k the bulls**t, the only thorn in our side when it comes to the Spurs is Ginobli and I dont think he can produce like he did in the past, and my team actually plays Defense this year... lol

we winning the series just like we won the portland series... we protecting home court and we stealing game 5 in San Antonio... We have never played the Spurs with a homecourt advantage and Amare is going to r*pe Timmy as usual...
?????

8 years ago '04        #22
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 Andre3stacks said:
Crazy that SA has a chance to go to the WCF and there supposedly washed up. Good year for SA.
The Spurs have been 'washed up' and 'too old' since 2003 which was suppose to be our last chip' for a while....then reality happened. The Spurs were suppose to be done and the Mavs were suppose to have a cake walk this year....then reality happened. I love Spurs doubters, they're always amusing, and very flexible putting their foot in their mouths so often. I know the Suns are a good team this year as they have been for the last couple years but I think history repeats itself and we head to the west finals in 6.
 8 years ago '04        #23
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 AirForce318 said:
f**k the bulls**t, the only thorn in our side when it comes to the Spurs is Ginobli and I dont think he can produce like he did in the past, and my team actually plays Defense this year... lol

we winning the series just like we won the portland series... we protecting home court and we stealing game 5 in San Antonio... We have never played the Spurs with a homecourt advantage and Amare is going to r*pe Timmy as usual...
Like.....have you been watching the games?
 8 years ago '05        #24
Lethal Intent|m 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,445 | Props total: 2 2
 ElMarroAfamado said:
hmmm on the one hand i want the Spurs to advance so the Lakers can sweep them...but i wouldnt mind the Lakers once again getting revenge against the Suns for a couple years back...so ill choose the Suns...
they should put Amare on Tim Duncan....playing em against each other will negate em and make someone else have to step up....
ive poked fun of Dudleys generic a.ss all season hopefully he can step up.
The Lakers are going to sweep the Spurs in the 2010 Western Conference Finals?

But they let the Thunder beat them twice?

Mista Mizatti said:
The Spurs have been 'washed up' and 'too old' since 2003 which was suppose to be our last chip' for a while....then reality happened. The Spurs were suppose to be done and the Mavs were suppose to have a cake walk this year....then reality happened. I love Spurs doubters, they're always amusing, and very flexible putting their foot in their mouths so often. I know the Suns are a good team this year as they have been for the last couple years but I think history repeats itself and we head to the west finals in 6.
I love the Spurs doubters too. Every single time that they doubt the most, we end up being the damn NBA Champions.
 05-02-2010, 12:32 AM         #25
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thunder are a tougher match up then the Spurs are right now. Not saying the Spurs wouldn't maybe even win more games or even beat the Lakers. But the Thunder were the worst match up for the Lakers in the west...
 05-03-2010, 02:40 PM         #26
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mista Mizatti said:
That 2007 team was easily the favorite in the 2007 Finals and it was even in 2005.

Fact is, the Spurs are old and washed up now. But they have excellent coaching, they play hard, and they are getting favorable matchups. Neither the Suns or Mavs are teams that will expose the weakness everyone seems to be ignoring, which is their lack of interior size. Duncan is a legend, but he's obviously not the same as player he was during their last championship runs and they don't have a player that can legitimately help him. Make Blair and Bonner have to guard legit bigs (like the Lakers have) and they are going to struggle.

I think San Antonio's biggest advantage is Robin Lopez's injury. He makes them a different team, gives them defense, rebounding, and gets Amare back at PF. Without him, they're the same Suns team that's lost to the Spurs over and over.
 8 years ago '08        #27
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,734 | Props total: 11628 11628

[pic - click to view]

LET GO!!!
 05-03-2010, 05:54 PM         #28
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jayborne23 said:
That 2007 team was easily the favorite in the 2007 Finals and it was even in 2005.

Fact is, the Spurs are old and washed up now. But they have excellent coaching, they play hard, and they are getting favorable matchups. Neither the Suns or Mavs are teams that will expose the weakness everyone seems to be ignoring, which is their lack of interior size. Duncan is a legend, but he's obviously not the same as player he was during their last championship runs and they don't have a player that can legitimately help him. Make Blair and Bonner have to guard legit bigs (like the Lakers have) and they are going to struggle.
I don't understand how getting a team that pretty much has owned the Spurs in recent history in the 1st round is considered a favorable match up, especially with how each game except for Game 5 was pretty much a 4th quarter game.

The Suns are a different team than before, their outside shooting is 2nd best in history how the f**k is that favorable? The Spurs can't stop the Nash/Amare pick-and-roll without Bowen.

As for the Lakers, the issue with them is how they don't defend Kobe effectively. He'll torch them 1-on-1 and he'll feed Gasol until he dies if they double him. Gasol is an excellent passer so he'll pass it to the 3pt shooter if need be or the post. Dice and Tim are enough to hold their own against the Lakers frontline since they're putting pressure on offense aswell, Kobe is the head of the snake and that's who they have their main issues with.
 05-03-2010, 09:49 PM         #29
fmoney88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ALRIGHT SPURS LETS GGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

manu CHECK
Hill CHECK
Parker CHECK
Duncan CHECK
 8 years ago '05        #30
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,083 | Props total: 6982 6982
does anybody else laugh when the fans at Suns home games yell defense...
 8 years ago '07        #31
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 MARTIAN MAR said:
 8 years ago '08        #32
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
Get the f**k off the court Jaron Collins
 8 years ago '06        #33
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
I'm going with the Spurs in 7 :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '06        #34
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
 MARTIAN MAR said:
 8 years ago '08        #35
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 8 years ago '08        #36
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
nasty move by Tony P
 8 years ago '09        #37
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,110 | Props total: 22564 22564
i mean, i know this series isnt gonna get attention like BOS/CLE but... how'd ginobli get handled out of that lay up x.x
 8 years ago '04        #38
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
man nash is playing like he did when he won the MVPs, im lovin watchin him tonight
 8 years ago '07        #39
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,522 | Props total: 56202 56202
Suns in 6, I wonder who on the Spurs is gonna send Nash into the stands when the games go to San Antonio?.....
 8 years ago '08        #40
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
De Ja f**kin Vu
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
37 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
64 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
17 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy