DJ Premier Says He Told Nas To Call Jay-Z A Camel On Ether

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #61
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,910 | Props total: 1889 1889
 HotepSuns said:
that's because jay's d*ck is lodged down your throat...
you n*ggas are all the same can't debate s**t so you resort to homo erotic statements so you can get a few lols corny motherf**kers
 04-29-2010, 08:17 PM         #62
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RoyaL CraCk said:
you n*ggas are all the same can't debate s**t so you resort to homo erotic statements so you can get a few lols corny motherf**kers

how do you debate fiction?...when people make real comments,i respond with real responses....typing stupid s**t get's stupid responses...
 04-29-2010, 08:19 PM         #63
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
 8 years ago '08        #64
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,910 | Props total: 1889 1889
 HotepSuns said:
how do you debate fiction?...when people make real comments,i respond with real responses....typing stupid s**t get's stupid responses...
thats fiction? give me 5 facts you learned about jay from ether?
 8 years ago '05        #65
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
....Ewww The d*ck Riding In Here,Is Crazy. Gotdamn
 04-29-2010, 08:33 PM         #66
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RoyaL CraCk said:
thats fiction? give me 5 facts you learned about jay from ether?

n*gga this ain't a thesis.."name 5 facts i learned about jay"...it's a diss song...nas took the info that he got that was out there,and from people who were close to jay,and exposed jay for it..from the s**t with foxy,to his d*ck riding ways "from jaz,to kane,to irv,to big,to nas"...to him,and dame trying to be biggie,and puff...to him saying he was better than big after saying big was his man...to him popping s**t,and than apologizing,to his superficial insecurities...

he put jay on his back...if it was just "name calling" jay wouldn't have been on the radio crying,or coppin pleas on blueprint 2 for an entire song...
 8 years ago '08        #67
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Camel Warriors lost
 8 years ago '10        #68
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,847 | Props total: 13245 13245
if that n*ggas a loser i don't wanna win
 04-29-2010, 09:24 PM         #69
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay half man half mammal. only fact in this thread.
 04-29-2010, 09:39 PM         #70
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Doesnt surprise me. Only f**gots care about another dudes looks. Premo was prolly hitting guru before solar. Fugazy a.ss n*gga.
 04-29-2010, 09:45 PM         #71
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TAKEOVER said:
Doesnt surprise me. Only f**gots care about another dudes looks. Premo was prolly hitting guru before solar. Fugazy a.ss n*gga.
wait, is this your opinion or is this fact.
 8 years ago '08        #72
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 THE TAKEOVER said:
@ ur salty a.ss.. i can tell u got hurt by that.. those comments make u look real quilty face
 8 years ago '08        #73
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Ni2 said:
wait, is this your opinion or is this fact.
of course it's a fact.. its the f**king Einstein speaking here.. watch out
 04-29-2010, 09:53 PM         #74
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shade 45 said:
@ ur salty a.ss.. i can tell u got hurt by that.. those comments make u look real quilty face
you're back again.
 8 years ago '04        #75
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4419 4419

sumbody has to GIF this. lolololol

Last edited by PrisonRules; 04-29-2010 at 09:54 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #76
space
space
 THE TAKEOVER said:
i've been saying the same s**t pimp. yin and yang right? if they think one rapper is ugly they must think the next dude is attractive right? this is hip hop what does a n*ggas appearance have to do with anything? i'll gladly give rep points to any poster who can intelligently justify to me why a straight male hip hop fan would give a f**k about a n*ggas looks. btw big ups to primo i could never diss that cat too much respect over here, he just suggested a good crack to nas, i'm talking about those of you obsessed with the camel jokes
 04-29-2010, 10:07 PM         #77
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
i've been saying the same s**t pimp. yin and yang right? if they think one rapper is ugly they must think the next dude is attractive right? this is hip hop what does a n*ggas appearance have to do with anything? i'll gladly give rep points to any poster who can intelligently justify to me why a straight male hip hop fan would give a f**k about a n*ggas looks. btw big ups to primo i could never diss that cat too much respect over here, he just suggested a good crack to nas, i'm talking about those of you obsessed with the camel jokes

sun cut it out...it's the dozens...it's a diss song....who the f**k doesn't talk about peoples looks when they are clowning?....stop trying to come up with bloodclot excuses to take away from the fact the s**t is funny...
 04-29-2010, 10:10 PM         #78
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
that's because jay's d*ck is lodged down your throat...
 04-29-2010, 10:13 PM         #79
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
put it this way. you are agreeing with a man who has his screen name, defends, and basically just straight up d*ck rides jay since i can remember. imagine comparing that to this, not judging a mans looks, but a.ssociating his looks with something else. that s**t aint even near the same level.
 8 years ago '10        #80
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
sun cut it out...it's the dozens...it's a diss song....who the f**k doesn't talk about peoples looks when they are clowning?....stop trying to come up with bloodclot excuses to take away from the fact the s**t is funny...
i agree with you more than you know. i'm from the hood just like you and i know clowning cats is everyday all day fair game, but in the case of jay i don't think it's just jokes i think n*ggas are really obsessed with the n*ggas looks. aint no joke funny if you hear it a million times. that camel s**t has been ran into the ground. please please explain to me why any man should care about what a n*gga look like? it's beyond snappin right now heads are obsessed with the camel s**t. everybody got a camel joke but nobody got one that hasn't been told a hundred times already so who gives a s**t?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now