What Exactly Does "Based" GOD mean??

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #121
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
Being Positive, a Free Spirit, basically like the image of a Punk Rocker. I do believe...He has a video on his page way before all this internet attention talking about the meaning of his BASED Movement.
 8 years ago '05        #122
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 Hunedz said:
Being Positive, a Free Spirit, basically like the image of a Punk Rocker. I do believe...He has a video on his page way before all this internet attention talking about the meaning of his BASED Movement.
....Punkers Wouldnt Even Accept That Weird a.ss n*gga. It Means f**got Now...He Can Update That Interview With The Freestyle Video.
 8 years ago '04        #123
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,789 | Props total: 23512 23512
 VickVega said:
i wish i could f!ght you...:beat::fryingpan::banghead::bsflag:
I don't hit women, no thanks
 8 years ago '07        #124
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Punkers Wouldnt Even Accept That Weird a.ss n*gga. It Means f**got Now...He Can Update That Interview With The Freestyle Video.
Yeah in the beginning ('06 somin' near) it had some potential (BASED) really
I don't know what the hell is going on now..
 8 years ago '09        #125
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,852 | Props total: 9060 9060
I am just more confused than before after reading this thread
 8 years ago '07        #126
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 chronicles said:
Someone should delete their account
straight from the based god

n*gga just said what based meant in reference to a crackhead and how he didnt like the s**t. But he did not correlate that with his so called philosophy. I know where the fukkin word came from......s**t everybody does. n*gga just making up his own slang on some humbug s**t and is reaching Stretch Armstrong style for some "deep spiritual" meaning when its non-existent or shallow at best. Fukk outta here dougie
 8 years ago '04        #127
Houston2k3 
space
space
$4,330 | Props total: 134 134
level 9 based here

ppl need to sit down a really listen n connect with lil b
 04-30-2010, 01:47 AM         #128
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
it's a spiritual thing, u have to listen and connect with the BasedGod to know the true meaning.

it basically narrows down to peace of mind and being one with the universe and the natural elements of life, and being positive

I'm on level 21

[pic - click to view]

THANK YOU BASEDGOD
same..i just got Bahamut as a summon. He's the s**t.

I wanna see when this fad is over, its not like wearing baggy clothes and Fubu, no ones gonna get away with saying "That's my bad"

Besides, I've read into this whole Based movement, and someone defined it to me as just being grounded with your own beliefs and being comfortable with yourself as a person without fear of ridicule. I try to live by that, most of you should do the same, if you need an artist to tell this to you, you are far less comfortable with your own beliefs and methods than you can imagine.

Also, stream of consciousness rap is nothing new, Das EFX did it, and were a lot better at it. And all freestyling is essentially stream of consciousness, there's really nothing new here, except for the fact that he says outlandish s**t like "I'm a pretty b**ch" and at this point, I don't think Lil' B even thinks he's a "pretty b**ch", its just for shock value. No one in rap has the balls to say something like that for fear of being judged and ridiculed, but when you go out of your way to try to be judged just to prove how much you don't care about being judged, you fail. If he said something questionable once in a while, then okay, he might not care, but when everything I've heard from dude is just questionable line after questionable line, not only does it become annoying, it gets to a point where his point loses its value. You're not saying s**t you actually think, your saying s**t you know you'll be ridiculed for just so you can say "Hey, it doesn't bother me." and your whole movement of being yourself gets distorted. Someone feel free to dispute with me, and use real arguments rather than "You're not based so you don't get it." or something along those lines.

I respect Lil B for the fact that he has a positive message as an individual and as an artist for accompanying his music with videos constantly, he has the right idea in terms of proper exposure. Also, he sounds like he's much less retarded in interviews and actually seems well spoken, but I don't respect those of you who act like he's this wholly original artist, when all he is is basic principles and basic methods of rapping compressed into a "pretty" package that will, when all is said an done, end up a fad.

EDIT: Right after I wrote this I see a thread saying Lil B called himself a f**got and a lesbian.

Last edited by ><>Young'n<><; 04-30-2010 at 02:17 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #129
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
This s**t is really sad...Forget the "Based God" thing, just the fact that he calls himself God and talking about how he looks like Jesus, has really brainwashed these kids. These kids really believe in him like he's really God and they are worshiping this clown. Calling yourself a God and saying that you look like Jesus!? That is really disrespectful and pathetic. Its a shame that this generation would praise someone like Lil B, when he's not doing a damn thing for you. Is he gonna help you succeed in life? Is he gonna help you get a good job and pay your bills? This generation has really gotten out of hand, and someone need to sit down and school these kids on life. God would not allow you to disrespect Him at all by calling yourself a God and brainwashing others to be worshiped. To be honest, I'm really scared for these kids. If this keeps up and no one steps up to change things, just imagine what's gonna be like for the future generation of kids.
 04-30-2010, 02:12 AM         #130
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adwerdz said:
it's a spiritual thing, u have to listen and connect with the BasedGod to know the true meaning.

it basically narrows down to peace of mind and being one with the universe and the natural elements of life, and being positive

I'm on level 21

[pic - click to view]

THANK YOU BASEDGOD
Son this s**t im smokin on got me on level 47, im feelin real based right now b...woo woo woow oo wooo woo woo...LMAO
 8 years ago '04        #131
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 Adwerdz said:

I'm on level 21

[pic - click to view]

THANK YOU BASEDGOD
Why do I have to listen and connect with him in learning about having a peaceful mind!? Are you guys really giving him praise like he's really God!? How about this: I don't need to listen to him to find peace. I can find peace within myself. So you need someone famous to brainwash you and tell you these things so you can worship him!? He's not doing anything for you, and he's not gonna be there for you when going though hard times. And based on this picture, its looks like you've found your "God"
 8 years ago '04        #132
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 rasheedwallace said:
based level 16 here.

if you are BASED you just know. most humans cannot comprehend the meaning. listen to this, its a start.

[pic - click to view]

Why would I wanna listen to him. Look at the picture that you just posted up. On this picture you got the burining crosses that's really disrespecting God and religion, and women praising him like he is god. So based on that picture he wants you to forget about finding your true God and praise him like he's God!? Looks like he's got you brainwashed to the point where you can't find peace within yourself without someone famous talking to you. He's not gonna do anything postive for you or your family. Forget the whole "based level", just the fact that he calls himself a God is pathetic.
 04-30-2010, 06:13 AM         #133
chronicles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
n*gga just said what based meant in reference to a crackhead and how he didnt like the s**t. But he did not correlate that with his so called philosophy. I know where the fukkin word came from......s**t everybody does. n*gga just making up his own slang on some humbug s**t and is reaching Stretch Armstrong style for some "deep spiritual" meaning when its non-existent or shallow at best. Fukk outta here dougie
If you don't wanna keep your word watch what you say. People have tried to explain it several times but you will try to downplay it like you don't get it. At least keep your word man
 7 years ago '09        #134
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
This thread is funny!
 10-28-2010, 02:13 PM         #135
ParisHiltonSwag 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread=lulz
 7 years ago '04        #136
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,637 | Props total: 1142 1142
it's all just a joke, man. chill out.
 7 years ago '07        #137
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,845 | Props total: 4830 4830
 Adwerdz said:

I'm on level 21

[pic - click to view]

THANK YOU BASEDGOD

rasheedwallace said:
based level 16 here.

if you are BASED you just know. most humans cannot comprehend the meaning. listen to this, its a start.

[pic - click to view]

yall gotta be pullin papa burgundys leg,no eddie long

who passes out these levels?
 7 years ago '07        #138
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 195 195
I hope nobody goes to church sayin this stupid s**t.

[pic - click to view]

12-09-2010, 02:18 PM         #139
mistermarvel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mpc champ seems to have it closest in my opinion. here's a crazy essay to read:

seems to me that it's just an accidental reflection of internet-saturation in our culture. look up his track 'ellen degeneres' on youtube. dude is just saying whatever comes into his head even though it doesn't make any sense. listening to it is kind of like taking people magazine and instead of opening it, just quickly fanning through all of the pages so that only some words or pictures pop out at you.
 7 years ago '05        #140
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 575 575
Originally Posted by whokid
opposites attract. likes repel. in science and in relationships. it is also true that birds of a feather flock together. take this knowledge and store it for later.

this n*gga is too

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy