What Exactly Does "Based" GOD mean??

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #61
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Adwerdz said:
it's a spiritual thing, u have to listen and connect with the BasedGod to know the true meaning.

it basically narrows down to peace of mind and being one with the universe and the natural elements of life, and being positive

I'm on level 21

[pic - click to view]

THANK YOU BASEDGOD
 8 years ago '07        #62
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 FeedTheBeast said:
Close.......but naw. His post is more bulls**t than substance.
s**t n*gga, i don't want nobody deleting s**t to be real.
dude who explained it went more in depth than necessary (and was talkin bout the princess s**t, that has nothin to do with bein based really). Being based don't involve sellin d*ck, sellin drugs, or sellin anything.

It's about being positive open minded and creative.

Last edited by NuffGanja; 04-29-2010 at 01:11 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #63
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,539 | Props total: 7669 7669
 DjComplex72 said:
Let dem peoples have that........I spoke to Lil B......and he told me that being "based" means not caring what people think about you.....and just being yourself......and its funny to me that people hate on the kid.....that young black man is out making money....now the princess b**ch thing maybe a bit too much for people to understand......but ima try to break it down for you......Im a New York n*gga....but my girlfriend is from the Bay Area......I've traveled out there......n*ggas out there have a very "pimp" mind set.....n*ggas out there....make chicks pay for d*ck.....and feel like they are prettier than the chicks they f**k wit......so....In a pimp mind you gotta be prettier than that b**ch....so you can 1 up they a.ss....its the same reason that pimps get their hair permed and dress......well flamboyant......Lil b saying hes a "pretty b**ch" is the 2010 equivalent of having a perm.....not saying thats cool but I understand the logic.....and lil b produces a lot of his tracks.......have you heard "Im god" he may not be the best lyricist but beats + odd lyrics = s**t that some n*ggas can relate too. I like that fact that hes trying something new......hip hop is about being different.....and being based is very very different

man i guess i come from a different generation, that s**t is not being a man and borderline... but if that is what floats your boat or find your lost remote.. f**k it..
 04-29-2010, 01:15 PM         #64
TeddyGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
Close.......but naw. His post is more bulls**t than substance.
right he mostly tried to justify being a pretty b**ch
Not being based.....
Go outside and ask your local crackhead what being based means and they probably gonna tell you bout the best taste the ever got and how high it got them

nothing more
 04-29-2010, 01:17 PM         #65
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I a.ssume he means debased which means to lower the quality of something, he is actually lowering the quality of music...if he is claiming to be God, he would want us to rise above. by claiming that he is God, and to put out messages and images that are contrary to God (who is positive, and all-loving) he is confused.

On the serious side, someone needs to talk to him. maybe an older male role model.
On the lighter side, he figured out a way to make ppl talk.
On the real side, Game City Logic will win out. He does not have a MasterPlan as I do. once the shock value fizzles out, then where he be? lookin all crazy, wondering where it went wrong...

btw, that look like jesus song already wore out its shock value with me. and the other s**t i heard from him showcases he real lack of MC'ing talent. it is what it is...

Ronnie Stack Dollars The Lucci, Salute Me...
 8 years ago '07        #66
space
space
 whokid said:
I a.ssume he means debased which means to lower the quality of something, he is actually lowering the quality of music...if he is claiming to be God, he would want us to rise above. by claiming that he is God, and to put out messages and images that are contrary to God (who is positive, and all-loving) he is confused.

On the serious side, someone needs to talk to him. maybe an older male role model.
On the lighter side, he figured out a way to make ppl talk.
On the real side, Game City Logic will win out. He does not have a MasterPlan as I do. once the shock value fizzles out, then where he be? lookin all crazy, wondering where it went wrong...

btw, that look like jesus song already wore out its shock value with me. and the other s**t i heard from him showcases he real lack of MC'ing talent. it is what it is...

Ronnie Stack Dollars The Lucci, Salute Me...
Or maybe Lil B wants us all to find the part of God in ourselves
 8 years ago '04        #67
FOCUSED 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 0 0
4 pages in one hour the Based God would be proud of you. Now merge this with the other 78 page thread.

Love it or hate it he got y'all hooked
 04-29-2010, 01:30 PM         #68
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
Or maybe Lil B wants us all to find the part of God in ourselves
key word...maybe.
 8 years ago '05        #69
pwayne 19 heat pts19
space
space
$4,140 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #70
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 NuffGanja said:
s**t n*gga, i don't want nobody deleting s**t to be real.
dude who explained it went more in depth than necessary (and was talkin bout the princess s**t, that has nothin to do with bein based really). Being based don't involve sellin d*ck, sellin drugs, or sellin anything.

It's about being positive open minded and creative.
Ok......so how does the word "based" come from that??
 8 years ago '07        #71
space
space
^just a term fam. the same way ill could mean something is amazing.

whokid said:
key word...maybe.
exactly, its a possibility.

3rd eye open. no not like soulja boy but the reason he made that song is because he's learning to use his mind's eye to see beyond the edge of perception.

Last edited by NuffGanja; 04-29-2010 at 01:36 PM..
 04-29-2010, 01:36 PM         #72
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can say this without a doubt - I know WHO I am and why I am here. my philosophy of Game City is undeniable. I dont claim to be the Supreme Being, I can say that I represent the next phase of what we call Religion. I know some of his fans will inform him, just tell him this...if there is no Logic behind it, it will fall. I being Aquarius, is Logic, humanitarian...but moody, and if I see something that can not "be", then I destroy. do you understand, reader?

the age of Pisces is coming to a close...and the Age of Aquarius is here now. Jesus already passed the baton to Me.
 8 years ago '07        #73
space
space
 whokid said:
I can say this without a doubt - I know WHO I am and why I am here. my philosophy of Game City is undeniable. I dont claim to be the Supreme Being, I can say that I represent the next phase of what we call Religion. I know some of his fans will inform him, just tell him this...if there is no Logic behind it, it will fall. I being Aquarius, is Logic, humanitarian...but moody, and if I see something that can not "be", then I destroy. do you understand, reader?

the age of Pisces is coming to a close...and the Age of Aquarius is here now. Jesus already passed the baton to Me.

you gettin there fam.
 04-29-2010, 01:40 PM         #74
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
^just a term fam. the same way ill could mean something is amazing.

exactly, its a possibility.

3rd eye open. no not like soulja boy but the reason he made that song is because he's learning to use his mind's eye to see beyond the edge of perception.
not in the least bit. there is no positivity, no oneness with anything spiritual, which I already have the blueprint for. Astrology plays a part in this, and if you read The Secret Language of Birthdays - you will see that I already have the tools. Not only will I not stop, but I will uplift those who see the Logic. those who actually see it, and disregard it cannot survive what WE have in store for humanity.
 8 years ago '07        #75
space
space
 whokid said:
not in the least bit. there is no positivity, no oneness with anything spiritual, which I already have the blueprint for. Astrology plays a part in this, and if you read The Secret Language of Birthdays - you will see that I already have the tools. Not only will I not stop, but I will uplift those who see the Logic. those who actually see it, and disregard it cannot survive what WE have in store for humanity.
I trust no one who claim to have all the answers.

Speaking of birthdays. An earth year is based off the age of the earth.

Human gestation takes 9 months, which would mean every 9 months is our birthday if we were to use "logic" as you claim to have.

Last edited by NuffGanja; 04-29-2010 at 01:54 PM..
 04-29-2010, 02:00 PM         #76
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
I trust no one who claim to have all the answers.

Speaking of birthdays. An earth year is based off the age of the earth.

Human gestation takes 9 months, which would mean every 9 months is our birthday if we were to use "logic" as you claim to have.
I can see you backing into the corner...all the answers are there, we just need a just King, er, rather Ace to make the decisions. I will not hit you with a song, and expect you to follow blindly, i dont need Yes men. I want everyone to ask all the questions they can. Do not play pitty pat with me on small questions, ok? the human gestation comment...where were you even TRYING to go? Confusion is the opposite of what I am. I want to help you, not lead you into the path of temptation.

But i feel for this world, how it is right now, the Destroy & Rebuild technique is what I will have to use. Game City is undeniable, just because it acknowledges both the good and evil in all of us. and really, the evil is just misguided energy that I can show them how to turn into positivity.
 8 years ago '07        #77
space
space
 whokid said:
I can see you backing into the corner...all the answers are there, we just need a just King, er, rather Ace to make the decisions. I will not hit you with a song, and expect you to follow blindly, i dont need Yes men. I want everyone to ask all the questions they can. Do not play pitty pat with me on small questions, ok? the human gestation comment...where were you even TRYING to go? Confusion is the opposite of what I am. I want to help you, not lead you into the path of temptation.

But i feel for this world, how it is right now, the Destroy & Rebuild technique is what I will have to use. Game City is undeniable, just because it acknowledges both the good and evil in all of us. and really, the evil is just misguided energy that I can show them how to turn into positivity.
Start your own thread then. You lost it.
 04-29-2010, 02:07 PM         #78
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No reason to, as I am just planting the seeds now, so once you see the Ace symbol, you already knew what it is was and always will be. since there is only 6 degrees of separation, and I am sure 6 LOST SOULS saw this thread and read my Truths, and the ones that are smart will click. they know where to click...
 8 years ago '07        #79
space
space
 whokid said:
No reason to, as I am just planting the seeds now, so once you see the Ace symbol, you already knew what it is was and always will be. since there is only 6 degrees of separation, and I am sure 6 LOST SOULS saw this thread and read my Truths, and the ones that are smart will click. they know where to click...
why you gettin all mysterious and s**t

we trying to spread positivity and you over here callin ppl lost souls talkin bout destroying and s**t. son go read a book. and no not the language of birthdays
 8 years ago '07        #80
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
WTF R U Talmbout whokid??
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy