most viewed right now
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,815 | Props total: 477 477
 sandninja said:
it don't matter he look like jesus
Do me a favor.... Shoot the first person you see in the mirror when you go to the bathroom. That was f**kin stupid.
 8 years ago '09        #42
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,410 | Props total: 2301 2301
n*ggas out here gettin self help lessons from Pookie

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #43
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,709 | Props total: 14914 14914
 PaiD iN FuLL said:
You've yet to make ONE valid point and/or statement.

BasedGod holds spiritual meaning? What is that? Worship of some crackhead rapper that less than .05% of the world's population listens to?

I don't mess with Lil B's music but what I can see by this picture,

He's straight up dissin' God.

So I'll wait alongside FeedTheBeast for you to give a valid answer :disdain2:
 FeedTheBeast said:
Dont hold your breath bruh...........there is no explanation. I will delete my account if someone can logically explain this s**t.
 Papa Smurf said:
its a made up lifestyle . there to make the ignorant weak minded kids they are special.
f**k these lame a.ss people today can make up a entire new retarded language and the kids would eat that s**t up like they do young moneys peckers

wrong.
this way of life has been present since the beginning of man.

the rest of you lost your minds being caught up with the views and opinions of politics church media etc.

Which is why you hate so hard.

Based was already explained. and to the dude who said Lil B is dissin God:

You should get to know your "God" a little better before you call him God.
But I, like many others, don't want to get too personal or literal. It was already explained so deal with it.

Last edited by NuffGanja; 04-29-2010 at 11:45 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #44
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,916 | Props total: 5738 5738
 youngmic said:
i tried lisn'n 2 2 songs and couldnt. lil b is type homo. and he calls himself a pretty beyotch? where n*ggas do that at
 8 years ago '09        #45
BrooklynStiles 102 heat pts102
space
space
$11,166 | Props total: 11568 11568
To the based god priests, can y'all explain how service is conducted in this based church?
 8 years ago '07        #46
PaiD iN FuLL 1 heat pts
space
space
$480 | Props total: 86 86
 FeedTheBeast said:
Dont hold your breath bruh...........there is no explanation. I will delete my account if someone can logically explain this s**t.
I don't think they have much logic to begin with.

I guess that's what happens to your young brain when you listen to

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #47
space
space
the negativity continues. as expected.
 8 years ago '04        #48
Adwerdz 348 heat pts348
space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 30239 30239
 NuffGanja said:
wrong.

the rest of you lost your minds being caught up with the views and opinions of politics church media etc.

But I, like many others, don't want to get too personal or literal. It was already explained so deal with it.
^^ this :agreement6:

exactly
 8 years ago '04        #49
MaFukka 
space
space
$849 | Props total: 5 5
so if he says it means not caring what others think about u,why these other dudes keep throwing religion in it?
 04-29-2010, 11:57 AM         #50
TeddyGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Does lil B pass those beads out to yall when yall reach a certain high i mean based level?
Or are those based beads only for him?

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #51
PaiD iN FuLL 1 heat pts
space
space
$480 | Props total: 86 86
 NuffGanja said:
wrong.

Were you present during the beginning of man? No.

What makes you think you know my views and opinions on anything?

"hate" on what fool?

That statement shows me your ignorance because who are You to tell me who "I" should call God and why I should.

And why do you not want to get too "personal", Is the little princess gonna shed a tear?

I've yet to see this explanation you keep ranting over so please stop being a scared little b**ch and say what's on your mind you :liar:
 8 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 U.B.HiRM said:

[pic - click to view]

I wouldn't know, unlike some ppl

MaFukka said:
so if he says it means not caring what others think about u,why these other dudes keep throwing religion in it?
THEY keep throwing religion in it cuz deals with spirituality.

TeddyGramz said:

[pic - click to view]

Does lil B pass those beads out to yall when yall reach a certain high i mean based level?
Or are those based beads only for him?

[pic - click to view]

epic gif
 04-29-2010, 11:59 AM         #53
TeddyGramz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DjComplex72 said:
Let dem peoples have that........I spoke to Lil B......and he told me that being "based" means not caring what people think about you.....and just being yourself......and its funny to me that people hate on the kid.....that young black man is out making money....now the princess b**ch thing maybe a bit too much for people to understand......but ima try to break it down for you......Im a New York n*gga....but my girlfriend is from the Bay Area......I've traveled out there......n*ggas out there have a very "pimp" mind set.....n*ggas out there....make chicks pay for d*ck.....and feel like they are prettier than the chicks they f**k wit......so....In a pimp mind you gotta be prettier than that b**ch....so you can 1 up they a.ss....its the same reason that pimps get their hair permed and dress......well flamboyant......Lil b saying hes a "pretty b**ch" is the 2010 equivalent of having a perm.....not saying thats cool but I understand the logic.....and lil b produces a lot of his tracks.......have you heard "Im god" he may not be the best lyricist but beats + odd lyrics = s**t that some n*ggas can relate too. I like that fact that hes trying something new......hip hop is about being different.....and being based is very very different
Its no different than your average crackhead tryna tell a story
 8 years ago '04        #54
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,916 | Props total: 5738 5738
 U.B.HiRM said:

[pic - click to view]

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. yall got me dying
 8 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 DjComplex72 said:
Let dem peoples have that........I spoke to Lil B......and he told me that being "based" means not caring what people think about you.....and just being yourself......and its funny to me that people hate on the kid.....that young black man is out making money....now the princess b**ch thing maybe a bit too much for people to understand......but ima try to break it down for you......Im a New York n*gga....but my girlfriend is from the Bay Area......I've traveled out there......n*ggas out there have a very "pimp" mind set.....n*ggas out there....make chicks pay for d*ck.....and feel like they are prettier than the chicks they f**k wit......so....In a pimp mind you gotta be prettier than that b**ch....so you can 1 up they a.ss....its the same reason that pimps get their hair permed and dress......well flamboyant......Lil b saying hes a "pretty b**ch" is the 2010 equivalent of having a perm.....not saying thats cool but I understand the logic.....and lil b produces a lot of his tracks.......have you heard "Im god" he may not be the best lyricist but beats + odd lyrics = s**t that some n*ggas can relate too. I like that fact that hes trying something new......hip hop is about being different.....and being based is very very different
i believe FeedtheBeast has an account to delete. :rolleyes:
 8 years ago '04        #56
Adwerdz 348 heat pts348
space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 30239 30239
 PaiD iN FuLL said:
You've yet to make ONE valid point and/or statement.

BasedGod holds spiritual meaning? What is that? Worship of some crackhead rapper that less than .05% of the world's population listens to?

I don't mess with Lil B's music but what I can see by this picture,

He's straight up dissin' God.

So I'll wait alongside FeedTheBeast for you to give a valid answer :disdain2:
go look up the meaning of spiritual and the background behind it, then take a look at your life and see how shallow it is without it. Once you realize that then u will begin to free your mind of the ignorance of this world and seek knowledge and better understand your surroundings and the truth to life and this world and existence of the universe and all living things.
 8 years ago '04        #57
rjayasin 
space
space
space
$981 | Props total: 21 21
This might be some of the dumbest crackhead s**t I have ever encountered in my life. I'm at a loss for words.
 8 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 Adwerdz said:
go look up the meaning of spiritual and the background behind it, then take a look at your life and see how shallow it is without it. Once you realize that then u will begin to free your mind of the ignorance of this world and seek knowledge and better understand your surroundings and the truth to life and this world and existence of the universe and all living things.
s**t, and when he says "Truth" i'm sure he means the truth is we know very little to nothing about it all.

we are what we think. stay positive. be healthy.
 8 years ago '07        #59
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
$14,012 | Props total: 10845 10845
 DjComplex72 said:
Calling yourself a princess is not equivalent to a pimps game. Nice try but no dice homie. And just becuz a n*gga is making money I should accept some bulls**t that I dont understand or agree with??? Fukk outta here you can miss me with that ends justify the means bulls**t. So I guess you cool with whatever an support whatever as long as it makes money. And for the record I'm not hating.......what he eat dont make me s**t. I just wanna know what the fukk his name means.
 8 years ago '07        #60
FeedTheBeast 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
$14,012 | Props total: 10845 10845
 NuffGanja said:
i believe FeedtheBeast has an account to delete. :rolleyes:
Close.......but naw. His post is more bulls**t than substance.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
265 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
79 comments
1 day ago