Don Cannon & Jeezy - Trap Or Die 2 [Download/Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
123 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-03-2010, 04:20 PM         #61
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not that I really give a s**t since it drops tomorrow....but on some real s**t. If I had it and wasn't gonna leak it, I wouldn't even tell yall n*ggas I had it.

n*ggas on some nanana booboo type s**t. Haaaaa.
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-03-2010, 04:27 PM         #62
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nanana booboo

yall some fake a.ss fans, cant even drop $5 for a mixtape and yall wonder why all this fruit a.ss pop rap is winning..

i swear to god.....
 8 years ago '05        #63
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977 OP
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
....When 1:30PM Drops. Yall Will Have It....
 8 years ago '06        #64
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14771 14771
 Fresh Whyte said:
....When 1:30PM Drops. Yall Will Have It....
i woulda thought with all this 'insider info' u supposed get u would know the actual time...

1:03 not 1:30. Thug Motivation 103...get it? 1:03?

8 years ago '04        #65
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6484 6484
no point getting upset about a few people paying for a mix tape they got early thats droppin less then 24 hours.

i just hope its better then trappin aint dead. just didn't like it that much
 8 years ago '07        #66
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 WorldsStrangest said:
i wanna see how far this goes.

kinda cool the true fans are bumpin the tape b4 anyone else. at least they paid. f**k is you gonna do, beg?

holla.

WTF are u talking about???? Why would you pay for a FREE MIXTAPE???

I'm just sayin dudes on here talking bout 'this sh!t is hot" and "i got the tape last week" Well if u got it n*gga, up that sh!t. That's one of the reasons for this forum, is the networking and getting leaks early
 8 years ago '06        #67
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 wtr1906 said:

I'm just sayin dudes on here talking bout 'this sh!t is hot" and "i got the tape last week" Well if u got it n*gga, up that sh!t. That's one of the reasons for this forum, is the networking and getting leaks early
its because they aint got a f**kin thing.
 05-03-2010, 05:39 PM         #68
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:

nah. go buy it.

yall can dl this other s**t,, but if i could buy the official tape, like the dudes got printed up from the CTE camp, then i would.

might just f**k around and buy the album just to support it and not all this other commercial s**t.

i thought yall were fans, but i guess yall just a bunch of kids wanting free music.

at least stop begging.
 8 years ago '05        #69
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977 OP
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 Birdman's Back said:
i woulda thought with all this 'insider info' u supposed get u would know the actual time...

1:03 not 1:30. Thug Motivation 103...get it? 1:03?

....I Show You The ScreenShot,It Said 1:30 & It Had The Download Box In The Right Bottom Side Of The Screen,Don Just Now Change It Cause It Was A Error With Html Codes But I Aint Finna Start With You. You Craving This Tape Like A Fat Kid Wanting Cake & Ice Cream.

justinjones said:
no point getting upset about a few people paying for a mix tape they got early thats droppin less then 24 hours.
....The Thing Is.

NO ONE HAS THE TAPE!!! NoOne But Don & Acouple His People. This Whole "ATL Got It" First s**t Is A Lie,I Dont Know Why People Are Coming Here Getting Upset. If You Beliving What CTruth Or Whatever Dude Name Is Saying He Has It,Then You Goin Get Upset.

But No Tapes Have Came Out. The Pictures That I Posted Was Them Getting Packed Up & Ship Out To Acouple Locations For Selling But This Whole "People Have It"...IS A LIE

Last edited by Fresh; 05-03-2010 at 05:51 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #70
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....I Show You The ScreenShot,It Said 1:30 & It Had The Download Box In The Right Bottom Side Of The Screen,Don Just Now Change It Cause It Was A Error With Html Codes But I Aint Finna Start With You. You Craving This Tape Like A Fat Kid Wanting Cake & Ice Cream.

....The Thing Is.

NO ONE HAS THE TAPE!!! NoOne But Don & Acouple His People. This Whole "ATL Got It" First s**t Is A Lie,I Dont Know Why People Are Coming Here Getting Upset. If You Beliving What CTruth Or Whatever Dude Name Is Saying He Has It,Then You Goin Get Upset.

But No Tapes Have Came Out. The Pictures That I Posted Was Them Getting Packed Up & Ship Out To Acouple Locations For Selling But This Whole "People Have It"...IS A LIE
oh really? because i clicked on the link the minute Don Cannon put it up and the ENTIRE time it said 1:03 but whatever.
 8 years ago '08        #71
Calamari Pasta 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 141 141

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #72
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,873 | Props total: 155 155
I just wish he would drop the damn thing already and it better be worth it after all the wait. I'm kind of worried though. I haven't heard anything that blew my mind like with the first one
 8 years ago '05        #73
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
It feels like Christmas eve
 8 years ago '07        #74
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
i guess you n*ggas in atlanta dont like bx powerful rep points. oh well im content with waiting.
 8 years ago '07        #75
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 WorldsStrangest said:
nah. go buy it.

yall can dl this other s**t,, but if i could buy the official tape, like the dudes got printed up from the CTE camp, then i would.

might just f**k around and buy the album just to support it and not all this other commercial s**t.

i thought yall were fans, but i guess yall just a bunch of kids wanting free music.

at least stop begging.

NEWS FLASH: The mixtape is FREE!!! Again, WTF are you talking about??? And don't get it twisted, nobody is on here begging. n*ggas bragging about having a MIXTAPE and I just find it pointless to sit on it instead of uppin the sh!t but like my nig Birdman said, n*ggas don't have it. /RANT
 8 years ago '09        #76
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,086 | Props total: 1821 1821
I can wait.
 8 years ago '04        #77
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,634 | Props total: 3163 3163
s**ts in the way :lmao: at everyone goin pysco about a damn mixtape but its true these 2 d*cks drama and cannon being playing with everyone all year my theory drop the s**t or sit the f**k down . One ixtape delay is cool but everyone this year you would have thought def jam sent fab and jeezy tapes. Back and told them "we need more songs cuase this ain't hot" its to the point now were I'm calling them 2 n*ggas out in every media ave that I have cuase they in the way .This ain't real music this is Street Music.s**t ain't gotta be perfect but I'm saying tho
 8 years ago '07        #78
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Damn Tuesday

Drop that s**t for the weekend
No drop that s**t NOW :dancingcool: I doubt you'll get tired of it by the weekend.
 8 years ago '09        #79
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,086 | Props total: 1821 1821
Wrong thread.

Last edited by TraV; 05-03-2010 at 11:18 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #80
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6484 6484
after listening some of the first one jeezy sounds way different. everything changed except for the voice, but then again it was 5 years ago
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy