Don Cannon & Jeezy - Trap Or Die 2 [Download/Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
58 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-03-2010, 03:20 PM         #61
kronik414 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not that I really give a s**t since it drops tomorrow....but on some real s**t. If I had it and wasn't gonna leak it, I wouldn't even tell yall n*ggas I had it.

n*ggas on some nanana booboo type s**t. Haaaaa.
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-03-2010, 03:27 PM         #62
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nanana booboo

yall some fake a.ss fans, cant even drop $5 for a mixtape and yall wonder why all this fruit a.ss pop rap is winning..

i swear to god.....
 8 years ago '05        #63
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997 OP
space
space
$44,047 | Props total: 28772 28772
....When 1:30PM Drops. Yall Will Have It....
 8 years ago '06        #64
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,887 | Props total: 16129 16129
 Fresh Whyte said:
....When 1:30PM Drops. Yall Will Have It....
i woulda thought with all this 'insider info' u supposed get u would know the actual time...

1:03 not 1:30. Thug Motivation 103...get it? 1:03?

8 years ago '04        #65
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$50,719 | Props total: 9781 9781
no point getting upset about a few people paying for a mix tape they got early thats droppin less then 24 hours.

i just hope its better then trappin aint dead. just didn't like it that much
 8 years ago '07        #66
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,913 | Props total: 5156 5156
 WorldsStrangest said:
i wanna see how far this goes.

kinda cool the true fans are bumpin the tape b4 anyone else. at least they paid. f**k is you gonna do, beg?

holla.

WTF are u talking about???? Why would you pay for a FREE MIXTAPE???

I'm just sayin dudes on here talking bout 'this sh!t is hot" and "i got the tape last week" Well if u got it n*gga, up that sh!t. That's one of the reasons for this forum, is the networking and getting leaks early
 8 years ago '06        #67
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 wtr1906 said:

I'm just sayin dudes on here talking bout 'this sh!t is hot" and "i got the tape last week" Well if u got it n*gga, up that sh!t. That's one of the reasons for this forum, is the networking and getting leaks early
its because they aint got a f**kin thing.
 05-03-2010, 04:39 PM         #68
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:

nah. go buy it.

yall can dl this other s**t,, but if i could buy the official tape, like the dudes got printed up from the CTE camp, then i would.

might just f**k around and buy the album just to support it and not all this other commercial s**t.

i thought yall were fans, but i guess yall just a bunch of kids wanting free music.

at least stop begging.
 8 years ago '05        #69
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997 OP
space
space
$44,047 | Props total: 28772 28772
 Birdman's Back said:
i woulda thought with all this 'insider info' u supposed get u would know the actual time...

1:03 not 1:30. Thug Motivation 103...get it? 1:03?

....I Show You The ScreenShot,It Said 1:30 & It Had The Download Box In The Right Bottom Side Of The Screen,Don Just Now Change It Cause It Was A Error With Html Codes But I Aint Finna Start With You. You Craving This Tape Like A Fat Kid Wanting Cake & Ice Cream.

justinjones said:
no point getting upset about a few people paying for a mix tape they got early thats droppin less then 24 hours.
....The Thing Is.

NO ONE HAS THE TAPE!!! NoOne But Don & Acouple His People. This Whole "ATL Got It" First s**t Is A Lie,I Dont Know Why People Are Coming Here Getting Upset. If You Beliving What CTruth Or Whatever Dude Name Is Saying He Has It,Then You Goin Get Upset.

But No Tapes Have Came Out. The Pictures That I Posted Was Them Getting Packed Up & Ship Out To Acouple Locations For Selling But This Whole "People Have It"...IS A LIE

Last edited by Fresh; 05-03-2010 at 04:51 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #70
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....I Show You The ScreenShot,It Said 1:30 & It Had The Download Box In The Right Bottom Side Of The Screen,Don Just Now Change It Cause It Was A Error With Html Codes But I Aint Finna Start With You. You Craving This Tape Like A Fat Kid Wanting Cake & Ice Cream.

....The Thing Is.

NO ONE HAS THE TAPE!!! NoOne But Don & Acouple His People. This Whole "ATL Got It" First s**t Is A Lie,I Dont Know Why People Are Coming Here Getting Upset. If You Beliving What CTruth Or Whatever Dude Name Is Saying He Has It,Then You Goin Get Upset.

But No Tapes Have Came Out. The Pictures That I Posted Was Them Getting Packed Up & Ship Out To Acouple Locations For Selling But This Whole "People Have It"...IS A LIE
oh really? because i clicked on the link the minute Don Cannon put it up and the ENTIRE time it said 1:03 but whatever.
 8 years ago '08        #71
Calamari Pasta 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 176 176

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #72
Cashville2400 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,899 | Props total: 176 176
I just wish he would drop the damn thing already and it better be worth it after all the wait. I'm kind of worried though. I haven't heard anything that blew my mind like with the first one
 8 years ago '05        #73
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 3 3
It feels like Christmas eve
 8 years ago '07        #74
MiseryCityTexas 20 heat pts20
space
space
space
$21,916 | Props total: 5413 5413
i guess you n*ggas in atlanta dont like bx powerful rep points. oh well im content with waiting.
 8 years ago '07        #75
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,913 | Props total: 5156 5156
 WorldsStrangest said:
nah. go buy it.

yall can dl this other s**t,, but if i could buy the official tape, like the dudes got printed up from the CTE camp, then i would.

might just f**k around and buy the album just to support it and not all this other commercial s**t.

i thought yall were fans, but i guess yall just a bunch of kids wanting free music.

at least stop begging.

NEWS FLASH: The mixtape is FREE!!! Again, WTF are you talking about??? And don't get it twisted, nobody is on here begging. n*ggas bragging about having a MIXTAPE and I just find it pointless to sit on it instead of uppin the sh!t but like my nig Birdman said, n*ggas don't have it. /RANT
 8 years ago '09        #76
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,414 | Props total: 2304 2304
I can wait.
 8 years ago '04        #77
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,792 | Props total: 3411 3411
s**ts in the way :lmao: at everyone goin pysco about a damn mixtape but its true these 2 d*cks drama and cannon being playing with everyone all year my theory drop the s**t or sit the f**k down . One ixtape delay is cool but everyone this year you would have thought def jam sent fab and jeezy tapes. Back and told them "we need more songs cuase this ain't hot" its to the point now were I'm calling them 2 n*ggas out in every media ave that I have cuase they in the way .This ain't real music this is Street Music.s**t ain't gotta be perfect but I'm saying tho
 8 years ago '07        #78
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
space
$87,676 | Props total: 16224 16224
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Damn Tuesday

Drop that s**t for the weekend
No drop that s**t NOW :dancingcool: I doubt you'll get tired of it by the weekend.
 8 years ago '09        #79
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,414 | Props total: 2304 2304
Wrong thread.

Last edited by TraV; 05-03-2010 at 10:18 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #80
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$50,719 | Props total: 9781 9781
after listening some of the first one jeezy sounds way different. everything changed except for the voice, but then again it was 5 years ago
Home      

most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
45 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
19 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
15 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy