Apr 28 - Alabama Gov. Candidate Tim James: "We Speak English. If You Want to Live Here, Learn It"

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
177 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #161
big jeffrey 
space
space
$2,384 | Props total: 358 358
i live in alabama :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '06        #162
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 NORTE said:
i want him to stop the fuc-kin complaining about others and do his own shi-t. you cant change people all you can do is live and learn and make the best out of life as we have it today and not sit here and wish it was some certain way cause we think thats the way its "supposed" to be. quit the bit-chin you little girls. reflect on yourselves and your pure ignorance, lack of maturity and lack of compassion. all i hear is a bunch of complaining like yall want a pitty party or people to feel sorry for you. that is so laughable im ashamed at all of you dumb fuc-ks
This is America and the majority speak English. When you go to China you must speak Chinese otherwise you're going to have a hard time finding your way around. Why should people who refuse to learn English come here and get a pass. Dude who said he's learning Spanish to make his job easier shouldn't have to learn Spanish and people shouldn't have to be bilingual to get jobs either. And if everyone learned English these things wouldn't be a reality. We live in a country where most people speak English. To me it's easier to make the non-English speakers learn English than to make the majority learn Spanish. Them being here not speaking the language has made it difficult for all of us who can't understand them, I know I've dealt with it. Like I said before I love all Hispanics and I embrace people of all cultures, but if you're going to live some place I would think learning the language would be a priority.
 8 years ago '09        #163
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
this is exactly what was suposed to happen. n*ggas are on the brink of civil war in this thread, over a commercial in alabama... hook line and sinker. its f*ckin' hillarious how n*ggas are quick to agree wit that white man on how they think imigrants should talk, and what language they should speak, but let that same white man tell a n*gga how to dress, or look, or use his own speech, and it'll be a whole other story... hence: the SEGREGATION of the 60's ... whats the difference between what they did to US in the 60's and what they're about to do to THEM now??? this sh*t was suposed to put them and us at each others throat, strictly over a few extra words in another language on a drivers license test, solely based in that state... that was a beautifully executed plan

Last edited by Akilleez; 05-01-2010 at 10:05 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #164
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,172 | Props total: 1082 1082
 ima80baby said:
This is America and the majority speak English. When you go to China you must speak Chinese otherwise you're going to have a hard time finding your way around. Why should people who refuse to learn English come here and get a pass. Dude who said he's learning Spanish to make his job easier shouldn't have to learn Spanish and people shouldn't have to be bilingual to get jobs either. And if everyone learned English these things wouldn't be a reality. We live in a country where most people speak English. To me it's easier to make the non-English speakers learn English than to make the majority learn Spanish. Them being here not speaking the language has made it difficult for all of us who can't understand them, I know I've dealt with it. Like I said before I love all Hispanics and I embrace people of all cultures, but if you're going to live some place I would think learning the language would be a priority.
SORRY I DONT GO TO CHINA LIKE I SAID WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN. GOD HAS GIVEN YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO PREVAIL. YALL ARE TAKING A SITUATION AND STRETCHIN THE HELL OUT OF IT LIKE ITS THE MOST INCONVIENENT THING IN THE WORLD AND ITS INCREDIBLY RIDICULOUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO LEARN ANOTHER LANGUAGE, YOU DONT. BUT THE SMART ONES CHOOSE TO LEARN ANOTHER ONE AND THERE ARE A PLUTHRA OF GREAT BENEFITS BY DOING SO. ITS NOT A NEGATIVE THING ITS A CHOICE AND ITS AN INCREDIBLE THING THAT WE HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO. STOP LOOKING AT THE CUP HALF EMPTY ITS A PU-SSY BI-TCH MOVE. I AM WHITE AND HAVE ALWAYS SURROUNDED MYSELF WITH MOSTLY THE HISPANIC CULTURE THAT'S WHO I AM MOST COMFORTABLE AROUND. I HAVE NEVER EVER FELT INCONVIENCED PICKED ON NOTHING WHEN PEOPLE SPEAK SPANISH AROUND ME. YALL ARE TAKING IT TO AN EXTREME AND SORRY BUT THIS ARGUMENT WALKS THE FINE LINE OF RACISM. YOU CAN SUGAR COAT IT ALL YOU WANT BUT I SURE AS HELL WONT DO THAT.
 8 years ago '04        #165
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 Black Magick said:
Actually, dude is right. Call it racist or whatever you want because your feelings are hurt, but that doesn't change the fact that the guy is right.

We live in America where English is the first language. So if people are gonna move here, they need to learn to speak English. It's retarded for foreigners to expect Americans to adapt to their language and culture when they move here. That's nonsense. If you're gonna move to a new place, then YOU need to adapt, not the people already living here.
THE FIRST LANGUAGE WAS SOME FORM OF INDIAN. AFTER THAT THE FIRST LANGUAGE WAS ALL DIFFERENT KINDS OF LANGUAGES AND AMERICA IS BUILT ON DIVERSITY. ONCE AGAIN THAT'S WHY WE HAVE NO OFFICIAL LANGUAGE. YALL NEED TO STOP WITH THE SUGAR COATED RACISM. THESE WHITIES HAVE BEAT IN YOUR HEAD AND CONVINCED YALL THAT YOUR SOOOOOOO INCONVIENCED BY OTHERS LANGUAGES THAT YOU CANT SEE PAST IT, REFLECT ON YOURSELVES AND THINK FOR YOURSELVES. SOMEBODY NOT EVEN TALKING TO YOU TALKING TO SOMEBODY ELSE IN A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE YALL EVEN GET ANGRY WITH......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP THE EASE-DROPPING WHITIES. THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU ANYWAYS.
 8 years ago '06        #166
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
 NORTE said:
SORRY I DONT GO TO CHINA LIKE I SAID WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN. GOD HAS GIVEN YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO PREVAIL. YALL ARE TAKING A SITUATION AND STRETCHIN THE HELL OUT OF IT LIKE ITS THE MOST INCONVIENENT THING IN THE WORLD AND ITS INCREDIBLY RIDICULOUS. YOU DONT HAVE TO LEARN ANOTHER LANGUAGE, YOU DONT. BUT THE SMART ONES CHOOSE TO LEARN ANOTHER ONE AND THERE ARE A PLUTHRA OF GREAT BENEFITS BY DOING SO. ITS NOT A NEGATIVE THING ITS A CHOICE AND ITS AN INCREDIBLE THING THAT WE HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DO. STOP LOOKING AT THE CUP HALF EMPTY ITS A PU-SSY BI-TCH MOVE. I AM WHITE AND HAVE ALWAYS SURROUNDED MYSELF WITH MOSTLY THE HISPANIC CULTURE THAT'S WHO I AM MOST COMFORTABLE AROUND. I HAVE NEVER EVER FELT INCONVIENCED PICKED ON NOTHING WHEN PEOPLE SPEAK SPANISH AROUND ME. YALL ARE TAKING IT TO AN EXTREME AND SORRY BUT THIS ARGUMENT WALKS THE FINE LINE OF RACISM. YOU CAN SUGAR COAT IT ALL YOU WANT BUT I SURE AS HELL WONT DO THAT.
The argument that most of us are trying to make is simply that we feel they should learn the language if they're going to live here. Whether or not learning another language is an incredible thing is irrelevant. It is an inconvenience to English speaking Americans to deal with non English speaking people NO MATTER WHERE THEY COME FROM. We've all had to deal with it at some point in time and all we're saying is it's not cool. Before the candidate for gov of Alabama brought it up we weren't talking about it so it's not like it's the biggest deal in the world to us. We just making observations.

Last edited by Malcolm; 05-01-2010 at 01:14 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #167
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 ima80baby said:
The argument that most of us are trying to make is simply that we feel they should learn the language if they're going to live here. Whether or not learning another language is an incredible thing is irrelevant. It is an inconvenience to English speaking Americans to deal with non English speaking people NO MATTER WHERE THEY COME FROM. We've all had to deal with it at some point in time and all we're saying is it's not cool. Before the gov of Alabama brought it up we weren't talking about it so it's not like it's the biggest deal in the world to us. We just making observations.
im an english speaking american and its not an inconvience to me so speak for yourself you a-ss. your racism is sugar coated and justified in your head. just come out and say what you really want,
 8 years ago '06        #168
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
 NORTE said:
im an english speaking american and its not an inconvience to me so speak for yourself you a-ss. your racism is sugar coated and justified in your head. just come out and say what you really want,
Obviously you're too butthurt over this to really look at it for what it is. ONCE AGAIN, ALL WE ARE SAYING IS THAT IT IS AN INCONVIENCE DUE TO THE LANGUAGE BARRIER FOR ENGLISH SPEAKING AMERICANS TO DEAL WITH SPANISH, FRENCH, ITALIAN, CHINESE, KOREAN, ETC ONLY SPEAKING PEOPLE. What more is there to this argument than what I just said dips**t. I'm not trying to justify anything, I'm simply telling you where I stand on the statement dude made. And he's f**king right. I never said people should completely forget their language and heritage, I'm saying IN ORDER TO MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR EVERYONE THEY SHOULD LEARN ENGLISH. You acting like they don't be giving themselves high blood pressure as well trying to explain stuff to you. f**k outta here.
 8 years ago '04        #169
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 ima80baby said:
Obviously you're too butthurt over this to really look at it for what it is. ONCE AGAIN, ALL WE ARE SAYING IS THAT IT IS AN INCONVIENCE DUE TO THE LANGUAGE BARRIER FOR ENGLISH SPEAKING AMERICANS TO DEAL WITH SPANISH, FRENCH, ITALIAN, CHINESE, KOREAN, ETC ONLY SPEAKING PEOPLE. What more is there to this argument than what I just said dips**t. I'm not trying to justify anything, I'm simply telling you where I stand on the statement dude made. And he's f**king right. I never said people should completely forget their language and heritage, I'm saying IN ORDER TO MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR EVERYONE THEY SHOULD LEARN ENGLISH. You acting like they don't be giving themselves high blood pressure as well trying to explain stuff to you. f**k outta here.
easy for you to say cause u speak english.....nuff said there homeboy. your way to ignorant to waste anymore time on. next person i see anywhere say some ignorant shi-t like this is america speak english is getting a punch to the dome. ill drop a racist whitie in walmart if i have to for some ignorant shi-t like this.
 8 years ago '04        #170
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 NORTE said:
easy for you to say cause u speak english.....nuff said there homeboy. your way to ignorant to waste anymore time on. next person i see anywhere say some ignorant shi-t like this is america speak english is getting a punch to the dome. ill drop a racist whitie in walmart if i have to for some ignorant shi-t like this.
THIS IS AMERICA AND WE SPEAK ENGLISH!!!

You gonna punch me in the dome cuz you're bleeding heart doesn't give a s**t about America or white people

There's nothing you can say that can justify a foreign person coming to a country and expecting the citizens of that country to speak his/her native language.
 8 years ago '04        #171
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,791 | Props total: 672 672
china was pretty easy to find my way around without knowing 1 word of chinese
 8 years ago '04        #172
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

You gonna punch me in the dome cuz you're bleeding heart doesn't give a s**t about America or white people

There's nothing you can say that can justify a foreign person coming to a country and expecting the citizens of that country to speak his/her native language.
its the internet you dumb as-s i cant punch you otherswise i would. and theres nothing you can say to justify trying to force everbody to speak one language which just so happens to be a language you speak.......... when there is no rule *official language* that says you have to. In life the smart ones realize just cause a majority does anthing does not make it correct or right or the thing you have to do. In hiphop the majority of artists speak about objecifying women, gloryifying negativity, talk about s**t that doesnt even matter in the end cars, money, bling, guns.....etc. ...point proven the majority don';t mean shi-t. your lame arguments come from what other people have complained about around you or to you and my side of the story comes from the heart. god made the country this way for a reason so stop questioning god, he has given you EVERYTHING you need to prevail. so until you fully apply yourself you have no complaints buddy. your reaching to make them inconvience you. your cup is half empty and that is your issue. look at the man in the mirror. you cant change people.
 8 years ago '09        #173
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

the Conquistadors and chris columbus beg to differ. the British Raj of south asia rings a bell. the spanish inquisition might have a thing or two to say about that also . theres no justification in ANYBODY trying to body someone in a FREE COUNTRY. i remember learning a nice little sonnet, that went something like :

"Give me your tired, your poor,

Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,

The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.

Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,

I lift my lamp beside the golden door"

and i don't think i remember there being an extra part in it that says "unless u speak english"... they must have accidently left that part out
 8 years ago '04        #174
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 Akilleez said:
the Conquistadors and chris columbus beg to differ. the British Raj of south asia rings a bell. the spanish inquisition might have a thing or two to say about that also . theres no justification in ANYBODY trying to body someone in a FREE COUNTRY. i remember learning a nice little sonnet, that went something like :

and i don't think i remember there being an extra part in it that says "unless u speak english"... they must have accidently left that part out

:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '04        #175
space
space
 NORTE said:
its the internet you dumb as-s i cant punch you otherswise i would. and theres nothing you can say to justify trying to force everbody to speak one language which just so happens to be a language you speak.......... when there is no rule *official language* that says you have to. In life the smart ones realize just cause a majority does anthing does not make it correct or right or the thing you have to do. In hiphop the majority of artists speak about objecifying women, gloryifying negativity, talk about s**t that doesnt even matter in the end cars, money, bling, guns.....etc. ...point proven the majority don';t mean shi-t. your lame arguments come from what other people have complained about around you or to you and my side of the story comes from the heart. god made the country this way for a reason so stop questioning god, he has given you EVERYTHING you need to prevail. so until you fully apply yourself you have no complaints buddy. your reaching to make them inconvience you. your cup is half empty and that is your issue. look at the man in the mirror. you cant change people.
Ok out of the 6-7 friends I have that are all Mexican born, all immigrated here within the last 5yrs, every one of them shares my belief. They all did their absolute best to learn english. They all think that if you're going to live here, you need to be able to speak english. One came from Chihuahua, 2 came from Juarez, 3 came from Hildago and I don't know where exactly the rest came from, all agree that the influx of illegal immigrants has a negative effect on society. You say you're all buddy buddy, and feel most comfortably in Hispanic culture, and are almost brought to tears, blah blah blah. Man this is coming from real Mexican immigrants who come from that culture. You're just a whiteboy that kicks it. So no matter how much you try to demonize me, and make me out to be "attacking" them or making myself look superior. Try to set your bias aside and see it for what it is.
 8 years ago '04        #176
space
space
 Akilleez said:

So you're saying that the Mexicans are going to come here, teach us their language, pretend to be our friends and then r*pe, pillage and steal this country away from us? Geeze man you sound like a good ol' cracker republican.
 8 years ago '04        #177
rikedizzle 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Ok out of the 6-7 friends I have that are all Mexican born, all immigrated here within the last 5yrs, every one of them shares my belief. They all did their absolute best to learn english. They all think that if you're going to live here, you need to be able to speak english. One came from Chihuahua, 2 came from Juarez, 3 came from Hildago and I don't know where exactly the rest came from, all agree that the influx of illegal immigrants has a negative effect on society. You say you're all buddy buddy, and feel most comfortably in Hispanic culture, and are almost brought to tears, blah blah blah. Man this is coming from real Mexican immigrants who come from that culture. You're just a whiteboy that kicks it. So no matter how much you try to demonize me, and make me out to be "attacking" them or making myself look superior. Try to set your bias aside and see it for what it is.
and why do they think they need to learn english? because it will help them or the people who already speak english?
 8 years ago '04        #178
space
space
Both!!

That's why it's usually a good idea to learn the language before you move there.
 8 years ago '04        #179
rikedizzle 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Both!!

That's why it's usually a good idea to learn the language before you move there.
lol alright you say both at least we are somewhat on the same page. i guess its just stuck in my mind that i cant see how someone would live here and intentionally not try to pick up on some english
 8 years ago '04        #180
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 rikedizzle said:
and why do they think they need to learn english? because it will help them or the people who already speak english?
exactly , plus what the immature ignorant dude also doesnt realize that its not just about his friends either, everybody is different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
94 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy