Apr 28 - Alabama Gov. Candidate Tim James: "We Speak English. If You Want to Live Here, Learn It"

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-30-2010, 07:38 PM         #141
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont see a problem with this

If you live in a country, you should speak the language of that country. If youre in your own home, speak whatever you want but in shops and s**t, speak the language of the country.

This is neither ignorant nor racist.
 8 years ago '05        #142
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 NORTE said:
yep blame it all on them cause you definately do not have the capability to think outside the box. There are translators everywhere, there are gobs of spanish classes. All they would do is expand your brain increase your knowlege and open doors for you and your next generations futures. Look at the man in the mirror for a change! Quit blaming others and do something positive for yourself . The complainin has and will never get you nowhere. Either that or continue to talk about this same issue with the same ignorant people you talk to in order to make you feel like your not wrong for acting like a bit-ch

wait wait, you want him to learn spanish? instead of the illegals to learn english? you must be illegal brotha.. you are f!ghtin this topic way to hard. im callin immigration office right now
 8 years ago '05        #143
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25052 25052
 drama_kiNg said:
wait wait, you want him to learn spanish? instead of the illegals to learn english? you must be illegal brotha.. you are f!ghtin this topic way to hard. im callin immigration office right now
...He White But His Girlfriend Is Hispanic. He pus*y-Whoop,Dont Pay Him Any Attention
 04-30-2010, 09:12 PM         #144
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NORTE said:
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o!

theres no official language in the usa! how bout making that a start then that would help this bulls**t crying argument. i see catering to multiple languages as opportunity. opportunity to better myself and expand my brain. I see it as a challenge to try and learn another language and not cry about it and try to convince everybody else to speak the language i already do. lol thats laughable. how easy is it to tell somebody else to learn another language and sit there and cry about it when people dont. dont speal your bulls**t arguments ive heard them all before and frankly they are lame arguments that pull no wieght except show stubborness and weakmindedness. watch me learn spanish pick up a bi-lingual job and make tons of money for me and pass on that knowlege to my future generations so they have a better chance to prosper in abundance as well. while all the half cup empty people continue to cry and say this is america speak english but do nothing at all. hahahhahhahahahahahahaha .
im black and even i think ur "white guilt" is outta hand. u seem like one of those overboard liberals...i mean really...come on..."theres no official language" that dont even make any sense. every country has an official language. are's is english. if i go to mexican i dont expect them to have everything in english to accommodate me...its really just common sense, its not a race thing at all. i dont care if ur from african, asia or europe...u need to learn our language. i shouldnt have to learn other peoples language in my own country
 8 years ago '05        #145
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Grave said:

Im laughin at you btw
you believe in the Illuminati, everyone is laughing at you

NORTE said:
ridiculous! i am obviously a very open minded person that is accpetable of others languages and cultures. while you are so small minded you think everybody should speak the same language you do in a country that has no official language and is based on immigration! i mean where do you draw the line? why stop there? what if they all had the same skin color of you and dressed the same as you? had the same religeous beliefs? u are very very ignorant. im glad i dont close my doors and opportunities like you do. i hope you have a pleasant life sweating the small things and complaining for the rest of your life but not growing at all.
if you went to France to live, would you learn how to speak French? or would you simply take a bilingual French person with you everywhere to translate for you? would you get angry when French people became short with you because you didn't speak the same language that the majority of the country did?

that's the point, the majority of the people in this country speak English, the people who move here should learn to speak English

we shouldn't have to change our s**t because somebody else wants to live here

if you own a house and a new neighbor moves in beside you, do you let him have the property he bought, or do you re-asses your property and give him a little piece so that his move will be easier?

maybe that's too extreme....

if you're playing a game of 5-on-5 basketball and two other guys show up, do you finish the game you're playing, or do you immediately stop and re-pick teams so those two guys can play?

we're already here, we shouldn't have to adapt to meet the needs of people who are moving here from other places.

NORTE said:
yep blame it all on them cause you definately do not have the capability to think outside the box. There are translators everywhere, there are gobs of spanish classes. All they would do is expand your brain increase your knowlege and open doors for you and your next generations futures. Look at the man in the mirror for a change! Quit blaming others and do something positive for yourself . The complainin has and will never get you nowhere. Either that or continue to talk about this same issue with the same ignorant people you talk to in order to make you feel like your not wrong for acting like a bit-ch
son, there's nothing wrong with helping other people, but your position suggests that one should go out of their way to help other people do every day activities like communicate with the population

that's a retarded way of thinking.

i'm not a selfish person by any means, but i shouldn't be expected to spend 45 minutes at work explaining to an Indian dude that he doesn't need to use the cassette adapter AND the FM transmitter to play his iPod in his car

that really happened, i spent 45 minutes hearing 'but i already have the other and i bought this and they don't work together' and saying 'you don't need to use both, use one or the other' before i finally said 'you know what man, here's your money back, have a good day'

yes, there are ways to break that communication barrier, but all of them inconvenience not only the person who is having to do the searching to break that barrier, but everyone else around that the person is supposed to be helping

we shouldn't have to cater to a small minority of the population because it's inconvenient to the majority of the population

it's different when it's putting up ramps for handicapped people, because they can't help that they're disabled......it's different when putting braille on signs because blind people can't help that they have no sight........it's different when child-proofing things, because children can't help that they don't comprehend dangerous things.......

but these people CAN learn English, and since they're the ones adding themselves to the equation, they should have to be the ones to adapt, not the people who are already there
 04-30-2010, 10:07 PM         #146
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
im black and even i think ur "white guilt" is outta hand. u seem like one of those overboard liberals...i mean really...come on..."theres no official language" that dont even make any sense. every country has an official language. are's is english. if i go to mexican i dont expect them to have everything in english to accommodate me...its really just common sense, its not a race thing at all. i dont care if ur from african, asia or europe...u need to learn our language. i shouldnt have to learn other peoples language in my own country
If your going to ask people to speak English, at least have the ability to speak/write it Jeeeesus.

And by the way a lot of the people who are for having immigrants be forced to learn the English language, seem to need to take an English class themselves.
 04-30-2010, 10:09 PM         #147
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

you believe in the Illuminati, everyone is laughing at you

if you went to France to live, would you learn how to speak French? or would you simply take a bilingual French person with you everywhere to translate for you? would you get angry when French people became short with you because you didn't speak the same language that the majority of the country did?

that's the point, the majority of the people in this country speak English, the people who move here should learn to speak English

we shouldn't have to change our s**t because somebody else wants to live here

if you own a house and a new neighbor moves in beside you, do you let him have the property he bought, or do you re-asses your property and give him a little piece so that his move will be easier?

maybe that's too extreme....

if you're playing a game of 5-on-5 basketball and two other guys show up, do you finish the game you're playing, or do you immediately stop and re-pick teams so those two guys can play?

we're already here, we shouldn't have to adapt to meet the needs of people who are moving here from other places.

son, there's nothing wrong with helping other people, but your position suggests that one should go out of their way to help other people do every day activities like communicate with the population

that's a retarded way of thinking.

i'm not a selfish person by any means, but i shouldn't be expected to spend 45 minutes at work explaining to an Indian dude that he doesn't need to use the cassette adapter AND the FM transmitter to play his iPod in his car

that really happened, i spent 45 minutes hearing 'but i already have the other and i bought this and they don't work together' and saying 'you don't need to use both, use one or the other' before i finally said 'you know what man, here's your money back, have a good day'

yes, there are ways to break that communication barrier, but all of them inconvenience not only the person who is having to do the searching to break that barrier, but everyone else around that the person is supposed to be helping

we shouldn't have to cater to a small minority of the population because it's inconvenient to the majority of the population

it's different when it's putting up ramps for handicapped people, because they can't help that they're disabled......it's different when putting braille on signs because blind people can't help that they have no sight........it's different when child-proofing things, because children can't help that they don't comprehend dangerous things.......

but these people CAN learn English, and since they're the ones adding themselves to the equation, they should have to be the ones to adapt, not the people who are already there
Yes I agree with you completely, they should learn the language. But I am pretty sure you didn't realize that supports the view point of people who are against this type of reform. Anyone should learn the language of the country they live in, but not be forced to. There is a difference...
 8 years ago '04        #148
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,789 | Props total: 672 672
 DrX said:
maybe you should take a few english lessons. i know i'm not perfect but come on man.

are's is english

if i go to mexican
 8 years ago '05        #149
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I think people should start learning spanish or second language anyway to broaden your horizons. It does p!ss me off when people inconvenience me because they can't speak English or French.
 04-30-2010, 10:17 PM         #150
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 -BigC- said:
If your going to ask people to speak English, at least have the ability to speak/write it Jeeeesus.

And by the way a lot of the people who are for having immigrants be forced to learn the English language, seem to need to take an English class themselves.
yeah yeah yeah...nitpick all u want...but u know im right
 8 years ago '04        #151
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,789 | Props total: 672 672
 DrX said:
but why are you going to learn that language? because it makes s**t a lot more convenient for you or because you are forced to?
 04-30-2010, 10:22 PM         #152
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
I am not going to say if you are right or wrong. But if you believe in the stance you hold on this subject, then you need to go take some kind of English class if you aren't already doing so.
 8 years ago '05        #153
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 -BigC- said:
Yes I agree with you completely, they should learn the language. But I am pretty sure you didn't realize that supports the view point of people who are against this type of reform. Anyone should learn the language of the country they live in, but not be forced to. There is a difference...
i wish i loved semantics as much as you

honestly, i feel the same way about this as i feel about everything else, if it doesn't f**k with me i don't care

but it f**ks with me more than a lot of things because i'm in retail, because i live in a college town with a s**t load of immigration

on a daily basis someone who doesn't speak English impedes my daily activities BECAUSE they don't speak English

either they take up too much of my time at work arguing with me that they don't need an ID to sign up for cell service, they make me wait 10 minutes in line at the convenience store because they don't understand the difference between credit and debit, they ruin my visit to a restaurant because they can't communicate my order with the rest of the people working there

it's a gigantic inconvenience to the majority of America for these people to not speak English, they shouldn't be allowed to live here if they're inconveniencing the majority of society because they choose not to learn a language

a great example is Amish people......you can't arrest an Amish guy for riding his horse and buggy down the road, but you can give him a ticket for 'impeding traffic' if he's holding s**t up on the road

i shouldn't have to change the way i behave and communicate because someone chooses not to behave logically
 8 years ago '04        #154
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,172 | Props total: 1082 1082
 drama_kiNg said:
i want him to stop the fuc-kin complaining about others and do his own shi-t. you cant change people all you can do is live and learn and make the best out of life as we have it today and not sit here and wish it was some certain way cause we think thats the way its "supposed" to be. quit the bit-chin you little girls. reflect on yourselves and your pure ignorance, lack of maturity and lack of compassion. all i hear is a bunch of complaining like yall want a pitty party or people to feel sorry for you. that is so laughable im ashamed at all of you dumb fuc-ks
 8 years ago '04        #155
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 daliff89 said:

honestly, i feel the same way about this as i feel about everything else, if it doesn't f**k with me i don't care

but it f**ks with me more than a lot of things because i'm in retail, because i live in a college town with a s**t load of immigration

on a daily basis someone who doesn't speak English impedes my daily activities BECAUSE they don't speak English

either they take up too much of my time at work arguing with me that they don't need an ID to sign up for cell service, they make me wait 10 minutes in line at the convenience store because they don't understand the difference between credit and debit, they ruin my visit to a restaurant because they can't communicate my order with the rest of the people working there

it's a gigantic inconvenience to the majority of America for these people to not speak English, they shouldn't be allowed to live here if they're inconveniencing the majority of society because they choose not to learn a language

a great example is Amish people......you can't arrest an Amish guy for riding his horse and buggy down the road, but you can give him a ticket for 'impeding traffic' if he's holding s**t up on the road

i shouldn't have to change the way i behave and communicate because someone chooses not to behave logically

oh boo hoo life must be so hard for you! in your climate controlled retail store under a roof. i truly feel for you damn. god is so punishing you. you have the hardest life ive ever heard of. get the fu-ck out of here with your bit-chin and complainin. look what you do have instead of what you dont. life wont be perfect so expect bumps in the road and focus on the better things in life and maybe you'll be less bit-chy and annoying. i will pray to god to give you a truly horrible life so you can see what its really like cause obviously thats what its gonna take.

Last edited by NORTE; 04-30-2010 at 11:14 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #156
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 rikedizzle said:
but why are you going to learn that language? because it makes s**t a lot more convenient for you or because you are forced to?
dont know about him but im gonna learn spanish to open doors to mine and my future generations future, i love the language i think its beautiful. i love knowlege and becoming a smarter individual it displays a sort of sophistication. and i just have a desire to do so i think it will be a good challenge and i will be so proud of myself once i learn the language. its not a negative thing at all.
 8 years ago '04        #157
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 tweedle- said:
I dont see a problem with this

If you live in a country, you should speak the language of that country. If youre in your own home, speak whatever you want but in shops and s**t, speak the language of the country.

This is neither ignorant nor racist.
usa the country with no official language. all for a reason! you dumb fuc-ks need to stop ignoring or voiding that fact simply because of your silly jusitifications. somebody way more powerful than you decided not to give this country an official language based on the fact this country was founded and wrapped around immigration. shame on all yall!- can you say ignorant! yall are an embarassment and yall severly dishonor our forfathers who all are immigrants.

Last edited by NORTE; 04-30-2010 at 11:29 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #158
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 DrX said:
white guilt? sorry that doesnt exist for me at all. i never have even really seen colors. do some research young ignorant child look up on google "what is the official language of the usa" you will learn there is none because when it came time to declare an official language they opted out not to have one because our country is the land of opportunity for everbody and is based on immigration. You cant expect everbody to be like you. we cant expect everybody to be like the usa. we have to set apart ourselves somehow.

Last edited by NORTE; 04-30-2010 at 11:59 PM..
 05-01-2010, 01:15 AM         #159
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

Less intelligent people f**k with me as well. People who have no real grasp of the English language try and write and it takes me more time to read because I have to translate it into proper English so I can read it.

It is a gigantic inconvenience to intelligent people(the people who matter) to interact with you "common folk". I give you a certain amount of money wanting a certain amount back but I need to wait for you to take off your shoes to count out what I should get back. So I agree why don't we just starting writing tickets to people who inconvenience us. Starting with you illiterate f**ks who waste time voting ignorant people into office. Then those dumb s**ts get into office and waste even more of my time putting together unconstitutional policies that will eventually be removed.

Last edited by -BigC-; 05-01-2010 at 01:17 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #160
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
damn we gotta change every f**ken rule. just come out and say it ma f**ker. it's not the fact you want to only print the exam in english you don't want illegal immigrants in your state. just say what you f**ken mean.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
53 comments
1 day ago