Apr 28 - Alabama Gov. Candidate Tim James: "We Speak English. If You Want to Live Here, Learn It"

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #121
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,173 | Props total: 1082 1082
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
The EU and its member states have many official languages.

and all paperwork and things are translated in them all, btw.

beautiful! all hail people that research things for themselves and dont just listen to other
peoples ignorance and take it as fact! lovin it!
 04-30-2010, 05:03 PM         #122
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NORTE said:

beautiful! all hail people that research things for themselves and dont just listen to other
what he also failed to know is that English is a REQUIRED course.

(at all educational levels)
 8 years ago '04        #123
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 676 676
 NORTE said:

if you really want more stuff i guarantee u can go to every country in the EU and most others in the world and the university have courses in english or another important second language
 8 years ago '04        #124
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9447 9447
 rikedizzle said:
No other country caters to foreigner like the US does? what countries have you been to outside the US? lets hear some first-hand experience, some sources...
Mexico, Belize, Costa Rica, Germany, Spain, Greece, Ireland and Israel. Thanks :thx:
 8 years ago '04        #125
rikedizzle 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Mexico, Belize, Costa Rica, Germany, Spain, Greece, Ireland and Israel. Thanks :thx:
and share with us your experiences about signs in english and estimate of percent of people you talked to speaking english
 8 years ago '04        #126
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
stil holds no relevance we are not them they are not us. doesnt mean a dam-n thing
 04-30-2010, 05:11 PM         #127
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
All i know is i got mad immigrants all over my town f**king my neighborhood up., f**k that s**t, you guys are retarded. making the value of my house go down the drain. since when did immigrants become cool? what's wrong wit you ppl? the least they can do is learn f**king english

yeah id like to also blame you for coming into my neighborhood and f**king up my homes value
being black is just as bad as being an immigrant when it comes to f**king up neighborhoods
 8 years ago '04        #128
space
space
 rikedizzle said:
and share with us your experiences about signs in english and estimate of percent of people you talked to speaking english
It's funny that you think I somehow am obligated to prove myself to you. You asked where outside of this country I have been I told you. done. You think I just pulled this opinion out of my a.ss w/o basing it off personal experience? Like I went to these places and decided to take an opposing viewpoint to what I've experienced? c'mon now man.

NORTE said:
stil holds no relevance we are not them they are not us. doesnt mean a dam-n thing
I wasn't talking to you on that one. I was answering rike's question

MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
what he also failed to know is that English is a REQUIRED course.

(at all educational levels)
Could that possibly be because English is the most widely used language in the world? You act like countries in Europe or Asia are forced to learn English for the sake of America. (for example)

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-30-2010 at 05:18 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #129
serty321 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,881 | Props total: 10 10
boxden and race threads...s**t never fails.
 8 years ago '04        #130
rikedizzle 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
It's funny that you think I somehow am obligated to prove myself to you. You asked where outside of this country I have been I told you. done. You think I just pulled this opinion out of my a.ss w/o basing it off personal experience? Like I went to these places and decided to take an opposing viewpoint to what I've experienced? c'mon now man.

I wasn't talking to you on that one. I was answering rike's question

Could that possibly be because English is the most widely used language in the world? You act like Germans are forced to learn English for the sake of America. (for example)
You said that no country caters to foreigners like we do? what was the language barrier like in germany?

n/m
 04-30-2010, 05:22 PM         #131
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rikedizzle said:
You said that no country caters to foreigners like we do? what was the language barrier like in germany?

n/m
Apparently: foreigner = non-English speaker.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #132
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 ElMarroAfamado said:

yeah id like to also blame you for coming into my neighborhood and f**king up my homes value
being black is just as bad as being an immigrant when it comes to f**king up neighborhoods
Watch your mouth little n*gga. When you invest in a house you'll realize what i'm talking bout.

what the f**k is the problem, learn english motha f**kers. that is all

Last edited by drama_kiNg; 04-30-2010 at 05:28 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #133
space
space
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Apparently: foreigner = non-English speaker.
Posted via Mobile Device
foreigner = non resident of that country. Stop bein so hurt and try to have an actual conversation instead of making dumb a.ss comments besides the point. Still waiting for your bulls**t response in the other thread when you tried to talk s**t there too.
 8 years ago '05        #134
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
foreigner = non resident of that country. Stop bein so hurt and try to have an actual conversation instead of making dumb a.ss comments besides the point. Still waiting for your bulls**t response in the other thread when you tried to talk s**t there too.
can not stand ppl who divert from the actual argument and try to pull out some insignificant detail to talk about.
 8 years ago '04        #135
rikedizzle 
space
space
so what was the language barrier like in germany?
 04-30-2010, 05:41 PM         #136
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Hmmmm.. Grand Dragon: You brought it up and were WRONG.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #137
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Some of the clients I work with don't speak any English. Most are hispanic.

That pisses me off, why come here if you can't speak English? Would you go to France without speaking French? Japan without speaking Japanese? and so on. Go to Spain, motherf**ker.

All they know is yes, or "No English."

I should say, "No English, no business. GTFO!"

But I'm taking Spanish courses to make my job easier.
 8 years ago '04        #138
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
"this is american speak english"-if you pay attention the selfish ones are obviously typically the ones that tend to say words like -me- my- i -am inconvienenced arguements and justifications, where as the opposition is more heartful, understanding of people and their different situations they are more for humanity compassion...........but for some horrible reason are made out to be on the wrong side of the fence? What the fu-ck? God says put others before yourself, work hard, mind your own, have faith in god and you will be happy and prosper, he who is of no sin cast the first stone-leave the judging up to god!.

Last edited by NORTE; 04-30-2010 at 07:09 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #139
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 jaimega said:
some of the clients i work with don't speak any english. Most are hispanic.

That pisses me off, why come here if you can't speak english? Would you go to france without speaking french? Japan without speaking japanese? And so on. Go to spain, motherf**ker.

All they know is yes, or "no english."

i should say, "no english, no business. Gtfo!"

but i'm taking spanish courses to make my job easier.
yep blame it all on them cause you definately do not have the capability to think outside the box. There are translators everywhere, there are gobs of spanish classes. All they would do is expand your brain increase your knowlege and open doors for you and your next generations futures. Look at the man in the mirror for a change! Quit blaming others and do something positive for yourself . The complainin has and will never get you nowhere. Either that or continue to talk about this same issue with the same ignorant people you talk to in order to make you feel like your not wrong for acting like a bit-ch
 04-30-2010, 07:31 PM         #140
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ENGLISH MUTHAf**kA, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago