Apr 28 - Alabama Gov. Candidate Tim James: "We Speak English. If You Want to Live Here, Learn It"

most viewed right now
 76
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,173 | Props total: 1082 1082
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
So when I go to Germany, I should expect to have driving tests in English, telephone systems in English, Schools in English, etc, etc. f**k outa here man.
no germany is not the usa buddy. you cant compare the usa to others . thats the stupidest thing ive heard in a while.
 8 years ago '04        #102
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9443 9443
Ok and with every other country, there is nowhere near the tollerance and or "bending over backwards" for foreigners as there is with this country. Yet it's never enough. People who shouldn't even be here still want more
 04-30-2010, 04:29 PM         #103
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who is bending over backwards? How is providing a few extra pieces of paper banding over backwards?
 8 years ago '04        #104
rikedizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 676 676
why would u take a drivers test in germany when you could just get an international license
 8 years ago '04        #105
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9443 9443
^^
FAIL. Try to think a little deeper. Use those critical thinking skills
 8 years ago '04        #106
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,173 | Props total: 1082 1082
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

Obviously many people already have. That's why the AZ law passed and this dude put out this statement. And why you're soo hurt over it.

ur equally just as passionate about it so you can answer that yourself and is irrelevant its personal. as for actually taking steps to fix the issue u see as aparent as a "big deal" its not doing any good to a.ssume many have addressed the issue .all you can do is do you . obviously coming on to hiphop webforums and b**chin-g about it is going to do absolutely nothing. nobody will grow from ignorance so your not gonna help anything or change anybodys mind. all you can do is you so either you actually do something about it or just shut the fu-ck up cause nobody wants to hear that bullshi-t. your f!ghting for the wrong thing and its evident. all you have is a bunch of justifications that will only make sense to other ignorant individuals. the smart ones that follow their heart know that the mindset of "everybody should be like myself" aka the self righteousness point of view is not right and not what god means by putting others before yourself.


Last edited by NORTE; 04-30-2010 at 04:43 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #107
rikedizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 676 676
fail at what? understanding the laws, which is what ive been debating?
 8 years ago '04        #108
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,173 | Props total: 1082 1082
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Ok and with every other country, there is nowhere near the tollerance and or "bending over backwards" for foreigners as there is with this country. Yet it's never enough. People who shouldn't even be here still want more
once again you ignorant person you. you cant compare it. were us not them so that argument is void on the account of pure ignorance. something i see is people wanna blame other people when it comes to this situation and not our system. and what your portraying is our system needs fixed which definately should happens with regards to many issues. you cant blame people you can only blame the system. your making people out to be animals and not have natural intuition that all of us have. like your so much smarter and better than them. plus your so quick to judge a situation your not even in and ignorant selfish people like you cant truly put your feet in others shoes and make actual logical conclusions from that. its way too easy to sit there and say well if i was in this situation i would do this. when in the end thats prolly not the way it would actually go down. but ignorant people cant make that connection they are too narrow minded selfish and cant think for themselves.


Last edited by NORTE; 04-30-2010 at 04:46 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #109
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,429 | Props total: 25078 25078
 NORTE said:
no germany is not the usa buddy. you cant compare the usa to others . thats the stupidest thing ive heard in a while.
....Yous A Dumbass For Real.
 8 years ago '04        #110
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
avatar space
space
$22,138 | Props total: 9443 9443
 NORTE said:
once again you ignorant person you. you cant compare it. were us not them so that argument is void on the account of pure ignorance. something i see is people wanna blame other people when it comes to this situation and not our system. and what your portraying is our system needs fixed which definately should happens with regards to many issues. you cant blame people you can only blame the system. your making people out to be animals and not have natural intuition that all of us have. like your so much smarter and better than them.
I think you're feelings are hurt because that's obviously not what I've said. You're taking this personally and that's why you feel like I'm "attacking" other people. I'm not.

I've said before, I'm all for immigration.

 rikedizzle said:
fail at what? understanding the laws, which is what ive been debating?
Fail at trying to carry on a debate about the big picture. That's like me saying the sky is actually purple due to the chemical compounds in the atmosphere, blah blah blah. Speaking on the overall picture of atmosphere and you saying 'nuh uh it's blue".

I'm talking about principles. No other country caters to foreigners like the US does. Yet immigrants still want more more more. It's all a matter of perspective.


Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-30-2010 at 04:47 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #111
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,173 | Props total: 1082 1082
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Yous A Dumbass For Real.
great job and great insight as to why you feel that way. im very impressed. talk about a dumbass
 8 years ago '04        #112
rikedizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 676 676
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I think you're feelings are hurt because that's obviously not what I've said. You're taking this personally and that's why you feel like I'm "attacking" other people. I'm not.

I've said before, I'm all for immigration.



Fail at trying to carry on a debate about the big picture. That's like me saying the sky is actually purple due to the chemical compounds in the atmosphere, blah blah blah. Speaking on the overall picture of atmosphere and you saying 'nuh uh it's blue".

I'm talking about principles. No other country caters to foreigners like the US does. Yet immigrants still want more more more. It's all a matter of perspective.
No other country caters to foreigner like the US does? what countries have you been to outside the US? lets hear some first-hand experience, some sources...
 8 years ago '04        #113
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,173 | Props total: 1082 1082
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I think you're feelings are hurt because that's obviously not what I've said. You're taking this personally and that's why you feel like I'm "attacking" other people. I'm not.

I've said before, I'm all for immigration.



.
i could care less what you think cause my feelings do not get hurt from internet forums. im way to old for that . im passionate about the way i feel because of what ive learned and how ive seen both sides of the table and know one side is pure selfishness and the other side is more for humanity and god. putting others before yourself. you say your not attacking other people but actions speak way louder than words and you are clearly attacking and trying to portray yourself as more supperior than others. your a child.
 8 years ago '05        #114
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,429 | Props total: 25078 25078
 NORTE said:
great job and great insight as to why you feel that way. im very impressed. talk about a dumbass
....But When You Come To USA....What Lanuage Do You Think Is Going Be Used The Most?

ENGLISH!!! Everything Going Be In English From Telephone Books and All. If I Go To Utah,Are There Going Be Spanish Telephone Books?
 8 years ago '04        #115
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,173 | Props total: 1082 1082
 rikedizzle said:
No other country caters to foreigner like the US does? what countries have you been to outside the US? lets hear some first-hand experience, some sources...
haha id like to see that, but in the end who cares what others countries are doing we are the usa we do things our way. we have a different sytem, location, different everything.
 8 years ago '04        #116
rikedizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 676 676
 Fresh Whyte said:
ENGLISH!!! Everything Going Be In English From Telephone Books and All. If I Go To Utah,Are There Going Be Spanish Telephone Books?
and that is why they should learn english...if they dont want to then they shouldnt have to, but it will only benefit themselves
 04-30-2010, 04:57 PM         #117
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
So when I go to Germany, I should expect to have driving tests in English, telephone systems in English, Schools in English, etc, etc. f**k outa here man.
The EU and its member states have many official languages.


and all paperwork and things are translated in them all, btw.


Last edited by PRiNC3SSxKiSS; 04-30-2010 at 05:00 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #118
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
avatar space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
All i know is i got mad immigrants all over my town f**king my neighborhood up., f**k that s**t, you guys are retarded. making the value of my house go down the drain. since when did immigrants become cool? what's wrong wit you ppl? the least they can do is learn f**king english


Last edited by drama_kiNg; 04-30-2010 at 04:58 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #119
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,173 | Props total: 1082 1082
 Fresh Whyte said:
....But When You Come To USA....What Lanuage Do You Think Is Going Be Used The Most?

ENGLISH!!! Everything Going Be In English From Telephone Books and All. If I Go To Utah,Are There Going Be Spanish Telephone Books?
that holds no relevance just cause it so happens english tends to be what the majority speaks doesnt void the fact that we are a country based on immigration and we decided not to have an official language for a specific reason. we had the opportunity to declare an official language and we chose not to for a reason! and everything is not in english there are tons of catered avenues for the spanish language and much much more. if you dont like it you can leave because a usa citizen designed it this way! if you dont wanna open your mind you can go elsewhere. quit b**chin-g about what you dont have and be grateful for what you do!
 8 years ago '04        #120
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,173 | Props total: 1082 1082
 drama_kiNg said:
All i know is i got mad immigrants all over my town f**king my neighborhood up., f**k that s**t, you guys are retarded. making the value of my house go down the drain. since when did immigrants become cool? what's wrong wit you ppl? the least they can do is learn f**king english
completely ignorant! an intelligent adult with their head on straight would know opression and poverty leads good people to do things they normally wouldnt do. and not everybody is going to be the same as people in your immediate city or situation. plus if you have to work 80+ hours a week because your being exploited and you spend all your time making just enough money to scrape by then you just may not have enough time to sit there and study another language. put yourself in that situation! truly try it! its depressing. but yall dont wanna see it.. you wanna bitc-h about having to pay a little more taxes or some stupid shi=t like that. half cup empty puss-y b**chi-n mother f**k-ers


Last edited by NORTE; 04-30-2010 at 05:04 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy