Apr 28 - Alabama Gov. Candidate Tim James: "We Speak English. If You Want to Live Here, Learn It"

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #81
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 daliff89 said:
i co-sign his sentiments

i can't stand when i'm at work, trying to help somebody who actually speaks NO English

i don't really mind it if they're not fluent, but jesus christ, there's people who i know for a FACT have lived here for more than 5 years that don't speak a f**king word of English other than 'no'

and most of them are on some sort of government a.ssistance

it pisses me off that i make barely enough to scrape by some months, that i pay my taxes every year, and people who don't even speak the language that the majority of this country speak get benefits that i 'don't qualify for'

motherf**kers working at Rio Grande making $6 an hour under the table for 8 hours plus $100 a night in tips are making more money than me, not paying taxes on it, and still getting food stamps

and no, that's not a random racist poke at Hispanic people, that's a real restaurant and a real situation

Im laughin at you btw
 8 years ago '07        #82
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
To my brown peeps replying to this bulls**t, just move on. Let these f**ks think what they want, they are the ones complaining about s**t. If they are the ones complaining then good, theyve already been affected by us more than theyve affected us. Let em keep typing that frustration cuz in teh end, in real life, they are going back to that s**t that keeps making their life miserable, and that mi compadres, makes reading their whining posts worth reading. HA!
 8 years ago '04        #83
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,803 | Props total: 702 702
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
It also goes into functioning as a citizen as well. We were driving back from NM to CO one time and got rear ended in Alamosa, CO by a chick who I would bet money was illegal. Couldn't speak ANY english. Good thing I know spanish cuz I was able to get her insurance info, EXCEPT FOR THE FACT IT WAS FOR A DIFFERENT CAR. She had no idea the procedures, policies, expectations a person has as a driver. If I didn't know the little bit of spanish I do, we would have been f**ked and had to pay for the repairs out of pocket.

So it's either require the rest of America to learn spanish, or her to learn english. Which is more feasable?
and the point of this is that if she knew english she would automatically know all the laws and procedures?
 04-30-2010, 03:42 PM         #84
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyGirl420 said:
I mean the guy makes since. I would feel a lot better if foreigners, could read our English signs and things. Whats the big deal, America has so much to offer them, but they cant take the time to learn the language?
I would feel better if you could read and write better as well. I hope you file a complaint on the school system you came from, because they failed you.
 8 years ago '04        #85
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9511 9511
The point of this is that if I didn't know spanish I'd have been f**ked. And yes, if she knew English, she would have been able to read the booklet they give you when you get your license and would know what to do if you get into an accident. At the very least she would be able to communicate with the other driver if they didn't know spanish.
 8 years ago '04        #86
rikedizzle 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
The point of this is that if I didn't know spanish I'd have been f**ked. And yes, if she knew English, she would have been able to read the booklet they give you when you get your license and would know what to do if you get into an accident. At the very least she would be able to communicate with the other driver if they didn't know spanish.
so that booklet is not written in spanish? there is no way to find the procedures in spanish? did she even have a license?
 8 years ago '04        #87
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 1092 1092
 smiles said:
you are a very, very small minded person, I would make a long winded tirade dissecting every piece of nonsense you have written here but frankly I don’t care enough to, nor would my labor be fruitful.... The moral of the story is if I get into an accident with someone I need them to understand what an 'insurance card' is... I need them to be able to call the police if they see an accident somewhere.... I need them to be able to read route re-directions or anything else besides a big red octagon.... what I don't need is a five car pileup where one dude speaks Urdu, one speaks chinese, one french and one spanish and me in the middle praying for a bolt of lightning to strike me where I stand......

frankly my friend everyone who reads these posts, whose first language is not english knows what i'm saying when I say that most people that live for years in a country without learning the bare necessities of the language are not forced into it through some gross cicrcumstance, they do so consciously....
ridiculous! i am obviously a very open minded person that is accpetable of others languages and cultures. while you are so small minded you think everybody should speak the same language you do in a country that has no official language and is based on immigration! i mean where do you draw the line? why stop there? what if they all had the same skin color of you and dressed the same as you? had the same religeous beliefs? u are very very ignorant. im glad i dont close my doors and opportunities like you do. i hope you have a pleasant life sweating the small things and complaining for the rest of your life but not growing at all.
 8 years ago '04        #88
space
space
 rikedizzle said:
so that booklet is not written in spanish? there is no way to find the procedures in spanish? did she even have a license?
Hell no she didn't have a license. lol. probably because she had no idea how to get one. She had fake insurance, expired tags, no license, etc. She shouldn't have been on the road. And caused an accident because of it.

Besides, why aren't you screaming that we don't have instructions in Japanese, or German, or French. Why is Spanish and Mexican immigration taking priority over other races? Because there's more of them? So if we had a massive influx of Dutch then we should all have to learn to speak freaky deaky dutch? When you call it should say "para espanol, o primo numero dos", then have the same s**t in 8 other languages ending with "for english press 10".

man f**k outa here. Just because this is the land of opportunity doesn't mean it's supposed to conform to fit your expectations.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-30-2010 at 04:03 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #89
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
Hell no she didn't have a license. lol. probably because she had no idea how to get one. She had fake insurance, expired tags, no license, etc. She shouldn't have been on the road. And caused an accident because of it.
its an incident that should be judges solely on an individual status and not generalized into a bucket you throw others into based on ignorant a.ssumptions. there are people that dont follow the laws of the land in every race and culture.
 8 years ago '04        #90
rikedizzle 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
ignorance is no excuse for her...but thats what i mean...the problem wasnt the language, it was that she didnt know or chose not to follow the laws
 8 years ago '04        #91
space
space
 NORTE said:
its an incident that should be judges solely on an individual status and not generalized into a bucket you throw others into based on ignorant a.ssumptions. there are people that dont follow the laws of the land in every race and culture.
I was giving a specific example of a problem that can arise from having drivers that don't speak english. Just because there are f**k boys in every race and culture doesn't make it right. It's not like we should say "well there's nothing we can do about it so screw it"

rikedizzle said:
ignorance is no excuse for her...but thats what i mean...the problem wasnt the language, it was that she didnt know or chose not to follow the laws
She didn't know the laws because she can't understand them. That's the whole point. Driving is not a right! It's a privledge. A privledge you must earn.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-30-2010 at 04:09 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #92
rikedizzle 
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

Besides, why aren't you screaming that we don't have instructions in Japanese, or German, or French. Why is Spanish and Mexican immigration taking priority over other races? Because there's more of them? So if we had a massive influx of Dutch then we should all have to learn to speak freaky deaky dutch? When you call it should say "para espanol, o primo numero dos", then have the same s**t in 8 other languages ending with "for english press 10".

man f**k outa here. Just because this is the land of opportunity doesn't mean it's supposed to conform to fit your expectations.
i brought up spanish cause we were talking about your situation
 8 years ago '04        #93
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I was giving a specific example of a problem that can arise from having drivers that don't speak english. Just because there are f**k boys in every race and culture doesn't make it right. It's not like we should say "well there's nothing we can do about it so screw it"
exactly! one specifit incident!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats it...........there are a lot of accesories we can use but it seems like yall wanna make things harder then they need to be and choose to ignore the technology most of us have......almost everybody has a bi lingual friend that can translate in that situation. phones have internet you can research words on. there are many resources we have that we can easily use but some of yall just are reaching too far.
 8 years ago '04        #94
rikedizzle 
space
space
hes mad the person he got in a wreck with didnt know the laws and just happened to not speak english so the latter had to obviously be the whole problem
 8 years ago '04        #95
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:

if your so concerned about it how bout you call up your governer or senator with your whiney half cup full azz! or just bitc-h like a little girl for the rest of your life and do nothing about it. are you reallly that slow?
 8 years ago '04        #96
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 rikedizzle said:
hes mad the person he got in a wreck with didnt know the laws and just happened to not speak english so the latter had to obviously be the whole problem
exactly he's obviously reaching. us smart ones see right through the ignorance and bullshi-t . im just sad that the innocent turns into the worlds enemys because of ediots like this guy.
 8 years ago '04        #97
space
space
 rikedizzle said:
i brought up spanish cause we were talking about your situation
I know. I'm just sayin, if everyone is making such a big deal about spanish inparticular, but lets say we make speaking spanish required broadly across the US. Then what happens with other cultures? Like I said, german, japanese, chinese, dutch, portuguese. English has been the most widely used language since this country started. So why now do we have to give precidence to another language?

And I laugh at all you b**ch a.sses crying because for the first time in history America tries to enforce laws that have been in effect for years and been abused by many.

You're both mad that I don't roll over and accept your viewpoint. Tollerance does not equal acceptance. Because I put up with your bulls**t opinions doesn't mean I accept them.

Regardless, there's nothing your bleeding heart liberal a.sses can say that will convince me I should have to press #1 for english.

NORTE said:
if your so concerned about it how bout you call up your governer or senator with your whiney half cup full azz! or just bitc-h like a little girl for the rest of your life and do nothing about it. are you reallly that slow?
Obviously many people already have. That's why the AZ law passed and this dude put out this statement. And why you're soo hurt over it.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-30-2010 at 04:23 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #98
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
I know. I'm just sayin, if everyone is making such a big deal about spanish inparticular, but lets say we make speaking spanish required broadly across the US. Then what happens with other cultures? Like I said, german, japanese, chinese, dutch, portuguese. English has been the most widely used language since this country started. So why now do we have to give precidence to another language?
what if your aunt had balls? she'd be your uncle............whats with all these what if's. what do they accomplish? you have to just take it by situation by situation. there could be a very simple answer to all this with new and developing technology its just a matter of time.

Last edited by NORTE; 04-30-2010 at 04:19 PM..
 04-30-2010, 04:20 PM         #99
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who gives "precidence"? Giving them a test in the language they are more fluent in is giving them precidence? Really?

Oh no they have the same ability as us to understand a test
 8 years ago '04        #100
space
space
So when I go to Germany, I should expect to have driving tests in English, telephone systems in English, Schools in English, etc, etc. f**k outa here man.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy