Apr 28 - Alabama Gov. Candidate Tim James: "We Speak English. If You Want to Live Here, Learn It"

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-29-2010, 09:18 AM         #41
Don Peru 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When it comes to getting a good laugh, you gotta love them racist honkys, i tell ya
 8 years ago '04        #42
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 1911 1911
 Vincent_Chase said:
this is orignally the mexicans and indians country anyway, not the white man lol
Thank you :agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '07        #43
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,480 | Props total: 16253 16253
I a.ssure this ol hick ace mo chuckie does not speak perfect english...besides America is predom english speaking. Its not anything that defines american's all of which are descendants of other countries..we are all imigrants when will they kcufin get it. Not to mention that region is where the spanish settled...and in our history books we still teach about spain and chris columbus...smh. Then we name our streets sierra madre, and our towns Los Angeles..smh
 8 years ago '07        #44
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,480 | Props total: 16253 16253
hell these rednecks prolly have a relative named juanita
 04-29-2010, 11:54 AM         #45
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vincent_Chase said:
this is orignally the mexicans and indians country anyway, not the white man lol
who the f**k cares at this point? This argument might have mattered a few hundred years ago.

regardless of if we have an official language, EVERYTHING is in english, so youre just being dumb if you dont think the U.S. is an english speaking nation. Therefore, if you live here, you should learn to speak english. Americans should learn spanish because some mexicans have moved here? You wont find that kind of tolerance anywhere in the world, and the U.S. shouldnt allow that s**t either.
 8 years ago '04        #46
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 8 years ago '04        #47
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,809 | Props total: 706 706
 Steveo54 said:
who the f**k cares at this point? This argument might have mattered a few hundred years ago.

regardless of if we have an official language, EVERYTHING is in english, so youre just being dumb if you dont think the U.S. is an english speaking nation. Therefore, if you live here, you should learn to speak english. Americans should learn spanish because some mexicans have moved here? You wont find that kind of tolerance anywhere in the world, and the U.S. shouldnt allow that s**t either.
wont find that kind of tolerance anywhere in the world? a lot of countries have the majority of people capable of speaking a second language, why cant we?

and who really benefits from everyone speaking english? if its that easy to get by without speaking english then let them, then when they need to speak english, and cant, that is their fault. and this driving test in english is bulls**t...you can still know how to drive even if you aren't fluent enough to read the whole test
 04-29-2010, 01:11 PM         #48
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rikedizzle said:
wont find that kind of tolerance anywhere in the world? a lot of countries have the majority of people capable of speaking a second language, why cant we?

and who really benefits from everyone speaking english? if its that easy to get by without speaking english then let them, then when they need to speak english, and cant, that is their fault. and this driving test in english is bulls**t...you can still know how to drive even if you aren't fluent enough to read the whole test
that part about driving is complete bulls**t....thats a standard test that everyone should pass in order to drive here, end of story. There should be no exceptions for something like that.

I dont want to rely on someone just knowing a symbol (of a sign) in order to drive correctly, i want them to be able to read words.

It is ridiculous to think that an entire country as large as the U.S. should learn a second language, instead of just the immigrants learning a second one.
 8 years ago '06        #49
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 The_Future_09 said:
Seriously though doesnt it bother anyone that thousands flood into our country every day? I mean yea a lot of extremes have been reached but you can't go anywhere else not know the language and live undocumented. Hell anywhere outside of Britain they'll k!ll urr a.ss!
This^. I love all Hispanic folks, english and non english speakers. But I do feel that you need to learn the language if you don't know. Hell, 4 years ago when I was looking for a job on craigslist, careerbuilder, monster damn near everything on there said you had to be bi-lingual. Why? This is America. The majority speak English. If I were to go to Yugoslavia and try to live I'd be f**ked like a stray dog in Chinatown.
 8 years ago '04        #50
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
[QUOTE=Steveo54;15866345]who the f**k cares at this point? This argument might have mattered a few hundred years ago.

You would if you were of direct descent of any of the indigenous people who now have to watch as they become third rate citizens in a land which once belonged exclusively to their ancestors.

And the entire argument is still valid today because what was initiated back during the colonization era is still happening today. It has just become modernized, but the small, 1%upper elite class is still attempting to rule the world and usurp everything they can get their greedy hands on.
 04-29-2010, 01:29 PM         #51
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:

You would if you were of direct descent of any of the indigenous people who now have to watch as they become third rate citizens in a land which once belonged exclusively to their ancestors.

And the entire argument is still valid today because what was initiated back during the colonization era is still happening today. It has just become modernized, but the small, 1%upper elite class is still attempting to rule the world and usurp everything they can get their greedy hands on.
well i guess if you want to keep feeling sorry for s**t that happened hundreds of years ago, go ahead, but the rest of us are going to be busy working and getting ours. no one to blame for problems but yourself, sooner people realize that, the sooner they right their ships. Just because the indigenous got their land taken by europeans doesnt entitle them to blame people of today for not getting their own s**t together.
 8 years ago '04        #52
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
as far as the speaking english part goes, I think he's right. I mean if I was in China trying to drive a car I wouldn't know what the f**k I was doing.

SO I say drivers tests should be in English, of every street sign, traffic sign, etc should be in English, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, and Russian.

Which one would be more economical?

rikedizzle said:

what about directions, signs, roads, caution signals, etc? Driving is a lot more than operating a motor vehicle. You ever took a cab in Mexico or Costa Rica? Those mother f**kers don't know how to drive worth s**t.

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-29-2010 at 01:37 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #53
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
 Steveo54 said:
well i guess if you want to keep feeling sorry for s**t that happened hundreds of years ago, go ahead, but the rest of us are going to be busy working and getting ours. no one to blame for problems but yourself, sooner people realize that, the sooner they right their ships. Just because the indigenous got their land taken by europeans doesnt entitle them to blame people of today for not getting their own s**t together.
You completely missed the point. The bulls**t mindset that allowed those events to happen hundreds of years ago is still ruining society today. Take a look at our housing situation, the Wall Street Fiasco, the bulls**t war against terror and drugs, and the ridiculous health care and immigration reforms. That whole "I'm gonna get mine and f**k you mentality" will not produce positive results for anybody in this world.

The only way we will "right our ships" is if we put aside our petty differences and work together to make this world a better place.

And the only person I feel sorry for is you and your ignorant worldly views.
 8 years ago '05        #54
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
How is this racist??? This is a English speaking country why not learn to speak it.
 04-29-2010, 02:46 PM         #55
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 matelyan said:
You completely missed the point. The bulls**t mindset that allowed those events to happen hundreds of years ago is still ruining society today. Take a look at our housing situation, the Wall Street Fiasco, the bulls**t war against terror and drugs, and the ridiculous health care and immigration reforms. That whole "I'm gonna get mine and f**k you mentality" will not produce positive results for anybody in this world.

The only way we will "right our ships" is if we put aside our petty differences and work together to make this world a better place.

And the only person I feel sorry for is you and your ignorant worldly views.
cant help it but thats how i feel...im gonna get mine and f**k you if you try to stop me....

that being said, i help out my community and family in lots of ways, so im producing plenty of positives in the world. so, feel sorry for me all your want, and keep crying about how bad the worlds getting, im gonna go about my business.

back to topic, youre stupid if you think immigrants in the u.s. shouldnt learn english
 8 years ago '04        #56
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 1093 1093
 bobbysteels18 said:
How is this racist??? This is a English speaking country why not learn to speak it.
OBVIOUSLY ITS NOT A SCRICTLY ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EDIOT! NO OFFICIAL LANGUAGE HAHAHAHAHAHHA! WATCH ME LEARN SPANISH PICK UP A BI-LINGUAL JOB AND MAKE A LOT OF MONEY AND OPEN UP DOORS TO MY FUTURE AND MY KIDS FUTURES WHILE YALL SIT THERE WITH YOUR CUP HALF EMPTY CRYING ABOUT THE SAME s**t AND NOT DOIN A GOD DAMN THING. SHAME ON YOUR IGNORANCE.
 8 years ago '04        #57
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 1093 1093
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o!

theres no official language in the usa! how bout making that a start then that would help this bulls**t crying argument. i see catering to multiple languages as opportunity. opportunity to better myself and expand my brain. I see it as a challenge to try and learn another language and not cry about it and try to convince everybody else to speak the language i already do. lol thats laughable. how easy is it to tell somebody else to learn another language and sit there and cry about it when people dont. dont speal your bulls**t arguments ive heard them all before and frankly they are lame arguments that pull no wieght except show stubborness and weakmindedness. watch me learn spanish pick up a bi-lingual job and make tons of money for me and pass on that knowlege to my future generations so they have a better chance to prosper in abundance as well. while all the half cup empty people continue to cry and say this is america speak english but do nothing at all. hahahhahhahahahahahahaha .
 8 years ago '05        #58
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
Look at all the racist Mexicans in here. Mad cuz we don't want y'all here. And just think if the white man never found America what a s**tty place this would me just like Mexico, y'all would have no where to run to be happy we found this place. And y'all don't protest your government for all there failed policies. Calling this law racist for what cuz its wants to stop people from breaking the. man yall trying to act like black people useing what worked for them. But its not gonna work for you cuz in no way does it compare to your struggle. Your mad cuz of the law well every law was against black people back in the day.
 04-29-2010, 03:54 PM         #59
Cephalotripsy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't see anything wrong with these...this is america...we speak english. When I went to germany I didn't expect them to speak my language so I carried around a dictionary.
 8 years ago '04        #60
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
^^^
real talk
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago