Apr 28 - Alabama Gov. Candidate Tim James: "We Speak English. If You Want to Live Here, Learn It"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,173 | Props total: 1082 1082
 Suka Repellent said:
wow these articles bring out the closeted racists on BX......i dont know how u guys think a negative statement rebutted wit another negative statement equals a positive result......
aint that the truth! the funny thing is these people really think they arent racist . its horrible.
 8 years ago '04        #22
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 NORTE said:
booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o!

theres no official language in the usa! how bout making that a start then that would help this bulls**t crying argument. i see catering to multiple languages as opportunity. opportunity to better myself and expand my brain. I see it as a challenge to try and learn another language and not cry about it and try to convince everybody else to speak the language i already do. lol thats laughable. how easy is it to tell somebody else to learn another language and sit there and cry about it when people dont. dont speal your bulls**t arguments ive heard them all before and frankly they are lame arguments that pull no wieght except show stubborness and weakmindedness. watch me learn spanish pick up a bi-lingual job and make tons of money for me and pass on that knowlege to my future generations so they have a better chance to prosper in abundance as well. while all the half cup empty people continue to cry and say this is america speak english but do nothing at all. hahahhahhahahahahahahaha .
smart post my man :

truth of the matter is, that in a lot of cities in the US, you can't get a job unless you speak english and spanish. In South Florida where i'm from, people won't hire you unless you know what a guagua is and you know how to get around with your boss giving you orders in spanglish. Making people "learn" english is stupid as f**k. In some way, I agree with this guy from Alabama because even though we don't have an official language, the primary language spoken here is english.

However, it's hard for 30+ year old immigrants to learn english. But they could still do a way better job and drive better than an english speaking person born and raised here. But the damn south will always be the damn south and that's why the rest of the country sees this part of the states as ignorant inbreds. I never saw a politician from Minnesotta, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, Ohio, Nebraska, Utah running a campaign on telling immigrants to better learn english or else. It's f**king racist and discriminating as hell, f**k these damn rednecks
 04-29-2010, 12:21 AM         #23
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree with him tho...this is american. if u come here, you should learn how to speak english. i dont see anything wrong with that
 8 years ago '04        #24
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 DrX said:
i agree with him tho...this is american. if u come here, you should learn how to speak english. i dont see anything wrong with that
there is no official language in the usa! simple as that no more excuses
 8 years ago '04        #25
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
I come from an immigrant family and my parents had to learn English at 40+.... IT IS VERY DOABLE..... no one should attempt to reside in a country and not try to learn its language, that is both disrespectful and irresponsible... all this bulls**t about no official language, if any one of you idiots needs a declaration to tell you that English is VASTLY the most common language used in ALL parts of the U.S. then you probably need an official declaration to tell you that those things hanging between your legs are a couple of f**king nuts and not just external ovaries....

my pops passed a driving test in English after a year of learning English, most of the signs are universal and the laws can be translated in whatever the f**k it is you speak.... so all of you douche bags that are making excuses for laziness just stop
 04-29-2010, 01:13 AM         #26
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haahahahaha this is funny
and i completely agree

but there are a whole bunch of people (not just mexicans) that Never learn english....those type of people will never fully a.ssimilate so i mean what do you do?
you kick out all the chinese, japanese?........
its not just mexicans and people act like it is
 8 years ago '04        #27
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 smiles said:
I come from an immigrant family and my parents had to learn English at 40+.... IT IS VERY DOABLE..... no one should attempt to reside in a country and not try to learn its language, that is both disrespectful and irresponsible... all this bulls**t about no official language, if any one of you idiots needs a declaration to tell you that English is VASTLY the most common language used in ALL parts of the U.S. then you probably need an official declaration to tell you that those things hanging between your legs are a couple of f**king nuts and not just external ovaries....

my pops passed a driving test in English after a year of learning English, most of the signs are universal and the laws can be translated in whatever the f**k it is you speak.... so all of you douche bags that are making excuses for laziness just stop
its ignorant to think everybody is like you and your family. everybody has different situations buddy for instance if your being taken advatage of and exploited for your work and you have to work 80+ hours a week just to survive with no days off all. Just to barely get by and support you and your family then you just may not have enough time to learn that shi-t. so whose to blame? the government! oh and sorry but that fact still stands no matter how you justify it there is no official language because the usa was based on immigration and they specifically decided not to make one for a reason. quit with the complete ignorant justifications. and just cause you use vulgaritiy to defend yourself and make yourself look harder or better doesnt mean your right smart people can see right through your ignorant bullshi-t.

Last edited by NORTE; 04-29-2010 at 01:20 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #28
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 smiles said:

shame on u n*gga... so i guess all the imigrants who escaped religeous prosecution, or famin, or genocide, had the time to pick up a "learn english in weeks" book huh??? cause i 4got hitler gave the jews a month to learn english b4 he started k!lling them, just to give them a head start, just in case they wanted to exercise the option to escape to america. or any race who escape starvation, and severe overpopulation in their own country that causes deminished resources just to come over here to EAT... this sh*t has nothing to do with racism, or learning a language, its clearly misdirection, to divert us from something bigger. tell me how every imigrant knowing our language, has been irrelevant for the past 100 years, and all of a sudden becomes dire to our existance in this country NOW??
 8 years ago '04        #29
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 Akilleez said:
shame on u n*gga... so i guess all the imigrants who escaped religeous prosecution, or famin, or genocide, had the time to pick up a "learn english in weeks" book huh??? cause i 4got hitler gave the jews a month to learn english b4 he started k!lling them, just to give them a head start, just in case they wanted to exercise the option to escape to america. or any race who escape starvation, and severe overpopulation in their own country that causes deminished resources just to come over here to EAT... this sh*t has nothing to do with racism, or learning a language, its clearly misdirection, to divert us from something bigger. tell me how every imigrant knowing our language, has been irrelevant for the past 100 years, and all of a sudden becomes dire to our existance in this country NOW??
:a greement1:
 8 years ago '06        #30
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 dg177bx said:
ok i guess that allows all the honky a.ss tourist to never visit other countries unless their 100% fluent in their language..thats better isnt it?
VISIT!!!! not live there for free
 8 years ago '06        #31
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 NORTE said:
its ignorant to think everybody is like you and your family. everybody has different situations buddy for instance if your being taken advatage of and exploited for your work and you have to work 80+ hours a week just to survive with no days off all. Just to barely get by and support you and your family then you just may not have enough time to learn that shi-t. so whose to blame? the government! oh and sorry but that fact still stands no matter how you justify it there is no official language because the usa was based on immigration and they specifically decided not to make one for a reason. quit with the complete ignorant justifications. and just cause you use vulgaritiy to defend yourself and make yourself look harder or better doesnt mean your right smart people can see right through your ignorant bullshi-t.
so its my fault that they are being exploited??? I shouldn't have to pay for them to live here...if it is that big of a problem for them to become a legal citizen here and they don't like our rules, then FIX YOUR OWN DAMN COUNTRY
 8 years ago '07        #32
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 DrX said:
I don't think the issue here is an English-only argument.. that debate goes on and on...

what gets me is that you have a candidate for governor in that state that is running an ad pretending its a money thing, rather than a "get all these spanish-speaking mexicans out of our southern state" thing.

8 years ago '09        #33
Akilleez 
space
space
 daffysm said:
so its my fault that they are being exploited??? I shouldn't have to pay for them to live here...if it is that big of a problem for them to become a legal citizen here and they don't like our rules, then FIX YOUR OWN DAMN COUNTRY
the sh*t that we have been bred to beleive is crazy... i can almost guarantee ur beliefs on this subject aren't ur own... really n*gga??? that small amount of change they takin' out yo check every two weeks is bustin' yo pockets that bad?? i highly doubt it. and tell me this bruh, if they were illegal, then how the hell would ur taxes be paying for them in the first place??? . and lets say it did pay for them, then how does the taxes other people pay that goes to the roads u drive on everyday, or the bus u ride or whatever form of transportation u use, or the fire station u call when theres a fire, or the police station u call when theres an emergency make u any different from an immigrant, comming from a tax standpoint??? u utilize the same necessities as any other person tax wise, so ur arguement that u pay for them to live here becomes irrelevant. and furthermore, ur statement that if they don't like our rules then they should fix their own country is extremely condescending and presumptuous when i doubt that YOU personally have done sh*t to improve the affairs of OUR nation.

Last edited by Akilleez; 04-29-2010 at 04:47 AM..
 04-29-2010, 05:16 AM         #34
specialaok 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Akilleez said:
i highly doubt it. and tell me this bruh, if they were illegal, then how the hell would ur taxes be paying for them in the first place??? .

Schools, hospitals, court/prisons, free food programs for their never ending supply of kids, etc. This site is full of people who look for reasons to hate the government and scream that everybody is racist. Not speaking English makes even the simple things here more difficult.
 8 years ago '10        #35
hockeysniper 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 0 0
who is this racist? If you want to live in the country, you should know how to speak english.
 8 years ago '09        #36
Akilleez 
space
space
 specialaok said:
Schools, hospitals, court/prisons, free food programs for their never ending supply of kids, etc. This site is full of people who look for reasons to hate the government and scream that everybody is racist. Not speaking English makes even the simple things here more difficult.
u can't quote me one time callin' anybody in particular racist, or sayin' sh*t negativly about any particular government homey, cause in my eyes this has zero to do with racism, and it most definately transcends any form of government. im just trynna get n*ggas to see that, and stop hatin' another person in thier attempt to have a normal free life. racism is irrelevant in the big picture. i was bred to hate whites cause im black, and whites were bred to hate me cause they're white. this sh*t just screams diversion. n*ggas watch that commercial and ask the wrong questions, like "why would they say some sh*t like that", and im thinkin', if u need to have basic proficiency in the English language in order to pass the citizenship test (which, in turn, u need in order to take a drivers license test), how the f*ck is taking other languages off of the drivers license test relevant to anything??? that sh*t was put there to cause a stir.
 04-29-2010, 06:39 AM         #37
specialaok 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the first part was directed toward you. The rest was pretty much about every other post in almost every thread about the government.
 8 years ago '09        #38
Akilleez 
space
space
 specialaok said:
the first part was directed toward you. The rest was pretty much about every other post in almost every thread about the government.
ohh ok lol
 8 years ago '04        #39
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5204 5204
That's right, I don't want a mexican dude comming up to me thinking i'm mexican cause i'm brown and start talking to me in mother f**king spanish. I had that s**t happen to me 4 times while working
 8 years ago '09        #40
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
this is orignally the mexicans and indians country anyway, not the white man lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy