Apr 28 - Alabama Gov. Candidate Tim James: "We Speak English. If You Want to Live Here, Learn It"

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #261
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 9437 9437
 559player said:
Stupid people this country started because of immigrants we took it from indians and now white people are afraid mexicans are gonna steal america back lol
Posted via Mobile Device
so you gonna give up your house to a Sioux and move to a reservation? probably not.
 8 years ago '06        #262
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 450 450
i thought it was blessing to learn different languages, in our society. everyone's brain cells is washed up from all the dope they can't focus no more. well listen up governor cracker if you want to live in California learn ebonics/spanlish, in cali were riderz come out here with that b.s. and get......
 8 years ago '04        #263
space
space
 8 years ago '04        #264
space
space
 agony8 said:
what? f**k cali...bunch of plastic b**ches, fake actors n international governor...ur states a joke...oh n f**k cali bud too... amsterdam>>>> canada >>>>> cali bud...n i dont even smoke no more...
don't forget bankrupt...hmm, I wonder why

plus CO BUD >>>>>>>>> CALI BUD
 8 years ago '06        #265
24 Kalibur 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1176 1176
i agree with this n*gga he speaking the truth.
 8 years ago '07        #266
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
*wanders into thread*

*thinks to self* man..what should I do in this situation?do I enlighten ppl?or resort to ignorance??hmmmmmmm....f**k it..

"f**k that muthaf**kin zzzzzz a.ss zzzzzz"

*walks out*
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #267
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 agony8 said:
what? f**k cali...bunch of plastic b**ches, fake actors n international governor...ur states a joke...oh n f**k cali bud too... amsterdam>>>> canada >>>>> cali bud...n i dont even smoke no more...
Top 3 in the world and #1 in the nation...ILL TAKE IT!!!the rest of that s**t you said bout Cali issss...not Cali,just LA.lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by blackjewelz; 05-10-2010 at 04:02 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #268
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 agony8 said:
knowing english will greatly increase his chances of getting a tax paying job...a better job and not having to most likely rely on our welfare system...sorry dude youll never change my mind...i seen it way too much in my life to ever think differently...
so let me get this straight you guys are arguing that they should learn English to get better job's now??? the same people who made the argument that they are currently taking all of the jobs wants them to learn English so now they are not only taking the jobs you idiots dont want they will start to take the better paying jobs that you covet

and when they learn english they will be able to claim being Bi-Lingual and get paid even more money than you at the same position

The logic of the people on the other side of this debate is so flawed and misguided it's easy to see why you feel threatened by immigrants
 8 years ago '07        #269
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 agony8 said:
are u retarded...do u know about economics at all???supply and demand???marketing and advertising, what it costs for companies to add those press button features???

do u not understand thzt teaching them english creates jobs for others???then yes they can claim bilingual n teach others who come to this country...meanwhile americans can be line cooks or gardeners...im looking at the whole big picture here f**kface, not ur little forceful rules n money bulls**t...

its no wonder ur name is getgwap...greed is a sin bro...maybe ur ignorant a.ss should pick up a bible n start reading...
a bible if you want to read a book written by hundreds of writers that is made up of fictional stories this will work just as well

http://www.amazon.com/Richard-Scarrys-Storybook-Little-Golden/dp/0307165485/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1273636510&sr=1-2-fkmr0
dont try to school me on economics im currently majoring in finance and i chose the name because im on an internet website and that's what i do getGwap i pay for my own education and i day trade to support myself

get gwap fits me

agony definitely fits you because instead of worrying about improving yourself you worried about people who just arrived in the country stealing your gardening and cashier jobs first you complain about them stealing all the jobs then a few days later you post saying that they should learn english so that they can get better jobs

your ignorance is on display for all to see on one hand you say they are taking all of the jobs on the other hand you advocate them learning english so not only will they take the lower paying jobs your crying about they can take middle class jobs as well

If immigrants want to learn english it should be by choice and because they want to have better opportunities for themselves and their families it shouldnt be forced upon them

those that want a better life and want to a.ssimulate themselves into this culture and remain here for the long term should learn english

it should be offered to them to learn thus creating jobs for people to teach them english but forcing them to learn a language that is not their native language isnt the right way to do it

if you aren't smart enough to figure out you can press 1 for English without listening to the whole menu of choices maybe someone should teach you and people like you who cling to their guns and religion common sense that would create more jobs as well

and to the idiot that tried to school me on economics supply and demand blah blah blah those companies make up more revenue by the immigrants who spend money on their products than they spend by having an interpreter available and having a press 2 option on their menu

whether you want to admit it or not they are a large part of the economy and if it did not make financial sense to the company to appeal to the non English speaking population they wouldnt be

when an organization get's big enough they look to expand into the global market there are what you call domestic organizations,global corporations and multinational organizations targeting other countries and people who speak other languages so why wouldnt they want to target people here in the united states who may not speak english as well their money is just as green as anyone Else

and the only companies that cater to other languages are the big ones that have operations everywhere the reason you have to press 1 for english is because they make money off of more than one demographic of people

do you think Coca Cola or Pepsi got to be so big by only selling soda to people who speak english???

they dont care if you speak chinese,Spanglish, or mother f**king japanese as long as your buying their product their going to have someone on the other line that speaks your language so they can sell it to you

ha ha believe you me every time someone press 2 for spanish the company is hearing $$$$$ registers ringing not Que Paso!

take an insurance company for example they charge immigrants and people with international drivers license a high a.ss premium for auto insurance they probably pay 2-3 times more than what an american pays you think they have any qualms about adding a spanish feature to their menu?

Last edited by getGwap; 05-11-2010 at 11:23 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #270
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,173 | Props total: 1082 1082
 getGwap said:
a bible if you want to read a book written by hundreds of writers that is made up of fictional stories this will work just as well

dont try to school me on economics im currently majoring in finance and i chose the name because im on an internet website and that's what i do getGwap i pay for my own education and i day trade to support myself

get gwap fits me

agony definitely fits you because instead of worrying about improving yourself you worried about people who just arrived in the country stealing your gardening and cashier jobs first you complain about them stealing all the jobs then a few days later you post saying that they should learn english so that they can get better jobs

your ignorance is on display for all to see on one hand you say they are taking all of the jobs on the other hand you advocate them learning english so not only will they take the lower paying jobs your crying about they can take middle class jobs as well

If immigrants want to learn english it should be by choice and because they want to have better opportunities for themselves and their families it shouldnt be forced upon them

those that want a better life and want to a.ssimulate themselves into this culture and remain here for the long term should learn english

it should be offered to them to learn thus creating jobs for people to teach them english but forcing them to learn a language that is not their native language isnt the right way to do it

if you aren't smart enough to figure out you can press 1 for English without listening to the whole menu of choices maybe someone should teach you and people like you who cling to their guns and religion common sense that would create more jobs as well

and to the idiot that tried to school me on economics supply and demand blah blah blah those companies make up more revenue by the immigrants who spend money on their products than they spend by having an interpreter available and having a press 2 option on their menu

whether you want to admit it or not they are a large part of the economy and if it did not make financial sense to the company to appeal to the non English speaking population they wouldnt be

when an organization get's big enough they look to expand into the global market there are what you call domestic organizations,global corporations and multinational organizations targeting other countries and people who speak other languages so why wouldnt they want to target people here in the united states who may not speak english as well their money is just as green as anyone Else

and the only companies that cater to other languages are the big ones that have operations everywhere the reason you have to press 1 for english is because they make money off of more than one demographic of people

do you think Coca Cola or Pepsi got to be so big by only selling soda to people who speak english???

they dont care if you speak chinese,Spanglish, or mother f**king japanese as long as your buying their product their going to have someone on the other line that speaks your language so they can sell it to you

ha ha believe you me every time someone press 2 for spanish the company is hearing $$$$$ registers ringing not Que Paso!

take an insurance company for example they charge immigrants and people with international drivers license a high a.ss premium for auto insurance they probably pay 2-3 times more than what an american pays you think they have any qualms about adding a spanish feature to their menu?

:cool-smiley-009: beautifuly said
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish