Apr 28 - Alabama Gov. Candidate Tim James: "We Speak English. If You Want to Live Here, Learn It"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-05-2010, 02:45 PM         #241
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you set a law into place to make people learn the English language, I would a.ssume you would be among the people forced into taking a class to learn it yourself. You have a weak grasp of the language you are trying to force people to learn. It's like a fat person lobbying for a law to make people get in shape...

Last edited by -BigC-; 05-05-2010 at 03:49 PM..
 05-05-2010, 03:49 PM         #242
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That is probably my first mistake I went through and was trying to word what I wanted to say correctly and apparently deleted one to many words.

As opposed to you who doesn't know when to use an or a

Last edited by -BigC-; 05-05-2010 at 04:00 PM..
 05-05-2010, 04:26 PM         #243
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You googled congrats

You would still fail an ESL class and that is after discounting your "texting language" or whatever you called it.

Last edited by -BigC-; 05-05-2010 at 04:28 PM..
 05-05-2010, 05:11 PM         #244
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was not knocking you for your casual writing style, but your ability to make a point. There have been several times where what you typed at best would be seen as broken English. Similar to what most of these immigrants speak
 8 years ago '04        #245
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,788 | Props total: 672 672
Agony, why didnt you answer my question
 8 years ago '04        #246
rikedizzle 
space
space
How would your whole scenario about Ahmed change if he spoke English?
 8 years ago '04        #247
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Shea-bird said:
It's a resonable request. Learn the language of the country you live in. How else are you going to drive or get a desirable job?

Very staright forward.
yeah i dont get this. if i snuck into another country id be f**ked, not helped. some people are dumb as s**t dude. its very easy... if you cant become a citizen, get the f**k out when your visa expires. we follow the same rules in other countries, why does america have to be the exception?
 8 years ago '05        #248
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,291 | Props total: 4707 4707
 Vincent_Chase said:
this is orignally the mexicans and indians country anyway, not the white man lol
The philippines were taken over by the spanish by we ended up speaking parts of spanish anyways. What's your point? The main language's english in america. Fact.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #249
rikedizzle 
space
space
so you ignore my question...again
 05-06-2010, 04:26 PM         #250
jay da 5-9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm not reading this thread but if all the guy said was that he thinks people living in alabama should speak english, there's nothing wrong with that. anybody who has a problem with that really needs to lighten up. there was nothing malicious about that comment. wasn't insulting to any specific group, or anyone, really. just the facts.
 8 years ago '04        #251
rikedizzle 
space
space
 agony8 said:
well if ahmed speaks english now we can all communicate with him for the most part...most likely he wont be cutting lawns or cleaning pools for piece of s**t business owners who hire dudes like that n pays them under the table while they collect welfare saying they have no job cause of the "language barrier"...he will teach his kids english while they grow up enhancing their chances of opportunity in life...
So him being lazy and not getting a real job will completely disappear and he will automatically get a better job?

Your scenario has nothing to do with him actually speaking the language.
 8 years ago '04        #252
yo0123yo 148 heat pts148 OP
space
space
space
$3,681 | Props total: 251 251
people be acting like the immigrants and these non english speakers didnt take the jobs we DONT want. if they werent doing that s**t for cheap then wed be paying people up the a.ss for the labor they do since they illegal. non english speakers dont get in the way of my daily life, so i let them be.
 8 years ago '04        #253
rikedizzle 
space
space
 agony8 said:
the word lazy never came from my mouth did it...dont add words and personality traits to this that arent there...
ok so take 'being lazy and' and answer the s**t, but as usual your response doesnt generally have anything to do with the point of the question.
 8 years ago '04        #254
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2648 2648
I think people who come into our country and refuse to learn our language need to check themselves.

What kinda dumbass would do that anyways? Why make something hard for yourself and expect someone else to take care of you?

It really does make sense but people are too sensitive to hear the truth.
 8 years ago '04        #255
rikedizzle 
space
space
 agony8 said:
knowing english will greatly increase his chances of getting a tax paying job...a better job and not having to most likely rely on our welfare system...sorry dude youll never change my mind...i seen it way too much in my life to ever think differently...
Lol you are proving my point. Your ignorance won't let you understand logic.
 8 years ago '04        #256
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,132 | Props total: 9434 9434
 agony8 said:
knowing english will greatly increase his chances of getting a tax paying job...a better job and not having to most likely rely on our welfare system...sorry dude youll never change my mind...i seen it way too much in my life to ever think differently...
A perfect example of this. I've worked in restaurants on and off for about 14yrs. There's a lot of mexicans that work in the kitchen. But the ones that rise up to be kitchen managers, lead line cooks, sous chefs, etc can all speak english. My homeboy Eurebe told me straight up, he forced himself to learn english because he was a good worker and the boss told him if he worked on his communication that he would get the promotion. And guess what, he got it and speaks 90% good english, with accent of course.
 8 years ago '04        #257
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,329 | Props total: 8389 8389
I support the bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #258
Top Ramen 
space
space
$1,810 | Props total: 2 2
LOL nice.
 8 years ago '07        #259
559player 
space
space
$483 | Props total: 0 0
Stupid people this country started because of immigrants we took it from indians and now white people are afraid mexicans are gonna steal america back lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 05-08-2010, 02:00 AM         #260
remedy1150 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man wtf...more and more people are starting to show their true colors.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy