Apr 28 - Alabama Gov. Candidate Tim James: "We Speak English. If You Want to Live Here, Learn It"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #221
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,434 | Props total: 25091 25091
 getGwap said:
what are you talking about "our jobs" the job usually goes to the most qualified candidate if you and an immigrant are up for the same job the company should hire the person with the better resume and the skill set to do the job more effectively if your losing out to someone who hasnt been in the country long and hasnt had the same opportunities as you have you need to go get financial aide (which you have to be a citizen of the U.s to get) and go back to school to get some skills to land a nice job or k!ll yourself pick one
....Its Not Your Skills,Your Resume,Your Appears,Nothing When You Going Against A Illegal Immigrant. Companys Know They Can Get Cheap Labor Off A Illegal and Dont Have To Pay Him The Regular Pay Rate. They Are Stealing Jobs,Homie.
 8 years ago '06        #222
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
I think a Native American should do the same type of commercial... oh the irony.
 05-04-2010, 09:53 PM         #223
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
really it didnt affect people??? so congress stepped in for what??? ur f**king clueless homie... point blank conress needs to step in n do something...its getting out of hand n it starts with having to press numbers on phone calls...when i go to mexico n use their phones i never hear it down there press 1 for spanish...been to italy...nope not there...canada...nope...immigration is different from when the laws were established n they need to be upgraded just like ur though process...but im probably arguing with some ivy league f**got who works for his dad somewhere n has 30 illegals cleaning his office space on the daily...
Congress stepping in has nothing to do with anything, really they shouldn't have at all. Congress does need to get something done in regards to immigration reform but what this topic is about should never be included. And again I don't care how long it takes you to press extra numbers, it literally is an extra 2 seconds because English is always the first option and you don't have to wait for it to finish to press 1

And no I am a lower middle class college student who lives in Los Angeles. The difference between us has nothing to do with money or how illegal immigrants have affected us. It comes down to you and everyone who cosigns this government official being ignorant.
 05-04-2010, 09:59 PM         #224
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
ur retarded dude u can get financial aid just as easily if ur not a us citizen...
just different paperwork...u uneducated f**kin clown tried to debate s**t with false facts...gtfoh...n ive literally been told i was too qualified for a cashier position...go back 2 weeks later n the girl spoke no english n had no clue how to count change...

That is not financial aid that is a scholarship which is something else entirely. When people refer to financial aid it pretty much means FAFSA and illegal immigrants can not qualify for that because you need a SS# to even apply.

So before you go talking s**t about people being uneducated you may want to know what your talking about yourself.
 05-04-2010, 10:07 PM         #225
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Neither scholarships or "loans" are financial aid, so no you can not find them.

Last edited by -BigC-; 05-04-2010 at 10:08 PM..
 05-04-2010, 10:32 PM         #226
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

# Be a U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen.
# Have a valid Social Security Number (unless you’re from the Republic of the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, or the Republic of Palau).
# Be registered with Selective Service if you are male and 18 to 25 years of age (go to for more information).
# Have a high school diploma or a General Education Development (GED) Certificate or pass an exam approved by the U.S. Department of Education.
# Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a regular student working toward a degree or certificate in an eligible program at a school that participates in the federal student aid programs.
# Not have a drug conviction for an offense that occurred while you were receiving federal student aid (such as grants, loans, or work-study).

Now this "can" include non U.S. citizens, but this is does not include your average illegal immigrant eh?

Also I get fafsa so how do I not know what it is Financial aid consists of a lot of things sure, but it does not really include 3rd party scholarships/grants/loans because that has nothing to do with ones legal status. I guess you could get technical and be right if you take financial aid literal. Meaning my Aunt giving me money would be me receiving financial aid
 8 years ago '07        #227
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Its Not Your Skills,Your Resume,Your Appears,Nothing When You Going Against A Illegal Immigrant. Companys Know They Can Get Cheap Labor Off A Illegal and Dont Have To Pay Him The Regular Pay Rate. They Are Stealing Jobs,Homie.
it depends on what type of job that you are going for of course if your going for bottom of the barrel work an immigrant will get it over you because they are willing to take minimum wage which goes back to my posts i made earlier as a u.s citizen you have more opportunities for education than an illegal immigrant so if people werent just content to take entry level and bottom barrel work they could use those resources to get some education and go after jobs that require a Bachelor's or an a.ssociates and those are the jobs that wont hire an illegal immigrant and give them peanuts because they are not qualified for the work

Americans need to stop selling themself short and going after toilet cleaning and entry level jobs and make use of whats out their available to them

if your standards are so low that you are targeting the same job someone who just got in the country a few months ago then you need to raise your standards or education level

i myself am in school and if the job requirements arent Bachelor's degree or a.ssociates i wont even bother applying im not content making 30k a year or less if some of you are i hate to be you

people keep saying immigrants are taking their jobs like their getting white collar work making 100k a year they making minimum wage if that and if thats the kind of work you want for yourself and your family you should be ashamed of yourself homie that got turned down for the cashier job they did you a favor
 05-04-2010, 10:47 PM         #228
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No your average illegal immigrant can not come and get any financial aid from the government. You have to meet everyone of those requirements I quoted from the main site. And financial aid from a third party is not anything for you to even care about. If an organization wants to give people money how is that affecting you?

And @ the last talking s**t part. I could just post a umad smiley but I won't. Have fun being apart of the ignorant middle America crowd...
 8 years ago '07        #229
getGwap 
space
space
space
 agony8 said:

Click here and scroll down to "Immigration, Visa and Financial Aid Issues" to access a list of American schools that provide aid to international students. Please note that this list is not guaranteed to be comprehensive and does not imply endorsement of these schools by the list's creator or by the U.S. Department of Education.
ha ha i thought the arguement was about "illegal" immigrants this idiot is posting informaton from fasfa about people on international visa and people who are in the country legally getting aid from the government

Point blank period an illegal immigrant cannot qualify for 90 % of financial aide so again you as an American citizen have more education opportunity and should not be targeting bottom barrel work that would put you in direct competition for jobs with an illegal so save the their stealing our jobs arguement for when they start getting hired as Ceo's and upper level management positions in companies

most companies verify your authorization to work in the United states with the social security administration the ones that dont pay 6-7 dollars and hour so again if thats where your standards are then do yaself a favor k!ll yourself
 05-04-2010, 11:22 PM         #230
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To receive federal student aid, you must meet certain requirements. You must:

* Be a U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen.
* Have a valid Social Security Number (unless you’re from the Republic of the Marshall Islands, the Federated States of Micronesia, or the Republic of Palau).
* Be registered with Selective Service if you are male and 18 to 25 years of age (go to for more information).
* Have a high school diploma or a General Education Development (GED) Certificate or pass an exam approved by the U.S. Department of Education.
* Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a regular student working toward a degree or certificate in an eligible program at a school that participates in the federal student aid programs.
* Not have a drug conviction for an offense that occurred while you were receiving federal student aid (such as grants, loans, or work-study).

If you meet these requirements it does not guarantee you anything. You keep speaking on topics you know nothing about.

:blahblah:

And what is your level of education if I may ask? You keep speaking on people being uneducated so I am curious because I doubt you even have a h.s. diploma...
 8 years ago '07        #231
getGwap 
space
space
space
 agony8 said:
big c and getgwap are yall domestic partners??? the average illegal immigrant can and will get financial aid if they look...u two are hopeless...i posted information from fafsa n all u have to do is read the whole website n u can get it...u dont need everything u posted big c...having those things GUARANTEES...key work here...that you get it...yall two need dictionaries...and getgwap...i may use texting language sometimes like u or urself but u my friend are illiterate and stupid and have no grasp of the english language urself...6-7 dollars and hour??? an hour...so save the their??? the they are...haha yall both r f**kin morons in the biggest sense...
and you are the one who got denied a cashier job maybe you should go teach English since you cannot support your arguement anymore you resort to spell checking and critiquing a post i typed up in 45 seconds for grammatical errors this is the internet it's not a paper im handing in for a grade i do not care if it has typos and grammatical errors as long as my basic point is conveyed in a short time im good

and like i said countless times im not saying that immigrants cannot get any aide what i stated was that u.s citizens have more resources and options open to them because some of that financial aide requires you to be a U.s citizen not even some MOST of them do so The u.s citizen is at an advantage first off because they are born here and are a native speaker of english and secondly because they have more available options for higher education and can go after jobs that have educational requirements instead of entry level bottom barrel type of custodial jobs and like i said before most jobs that are worth getting verify your eligibility to work in the united states with the SSA if you have applied for any jobs within the past year or two you would know this

you keep f!ghting for your right to clean public bathrooms and i will continue going to school and graduate coming out making 100K or more an im the idiot ha ha i see why they would rather have an immigrant on the register than your dumbass i wouldn't trust you to change a dollar for me or clean the urinal properly either

Last edited by getGwap; 05-05-2010 at 12:54 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #232
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
can we have the option here at boxden to have the site in Spanish or English.
 05-05-2010, 01:20 AM         #233
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
again, f**ktard, ur only reading this part n not clicking links from fafsa for international students(immigrant)...n ur only looking at federal financial aid not financial aid from private institutions...fafsa is the only us govt federal aid but its not the only 1 but the us government will give loans to mostly anyone...why??? money!!!...n im in college myself right now...i have a 148 iq and got a 1460 on my sat...n thats when it was still 1600 point system...so suck my d*ck...

Most foreign citizens are not eligible for federal student aid. There are, however, some instances in which non-citizens may be eligible for financial aid from the U.S. federal government.

did you click that link? Most foreign citizens are not eligible, even if they meet all of the requirements I linked you to earlier. Yet you read the same link and think it guarantees you getting fafsa. You can't even express yourself properly when you try to make a point. I went ahead and just highlighted some mistakes you made after one glance. I probably should of just marked the whole thing . Stop kidding yourself nobody believes your even in college. You actually write like an esl student
 8 years ago '07        #234
getGwap 
space
space
space
 agony8 said:
no i havent applied for any jobs yet i just said i was turned down for being too overqualified...ur f**kin hopeless dude...im in college too...n trying to find work too right now...n i have posted mad links to not having to be a citizen but u n big c wont look at the facts yall just wanna argue n say ur right when ur clearly wrong...
there is a difference between being here on an International student visa and being an illegal immigrant

the big arguement was that Illegal immigrants are taking the jobs

an international student on a student Visa is here LEGALLY that is why they have the international student Visa

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS cannot get those financial aide funds available to International students who have their papers and are eligible to receive financial aide

My point is an ILLEGAL immigrant does not have the same resources available to u.s citizens and therefore can only get hired for entry level and menial work that is why you see alot of them doing custodial work or working fast food jobs that and the fact that a higher paying job will verify their eligibility to work before extending them a job offer because they do not want to risk getting raided and penalized they do an Electronic verification of the candidates right to work in the U.s with the SSA and if they are not eligible they are denied the job opportunity

as an American with all of these tools at your disposal if you are going after these bottom basement jobs then there is something wrong

goto school get a Ba or an AA and get yourself a good job and support your family

i see that you said you were in school stay in school graduate and go get yourself a job paying 3 times what that cashier job was going to pay you the fact that they told you that you are overqualified is a good thing it means that you would have been settling for less than you are worth working a job that didnt pay you according to your skills and qualification have some ambition and go apply for something paying more that will utilize whatever skill set you have

your a college student seriously 15 and 16 year olds go out for "cashier" positions this is whats wrong with America find yourself and internship or go do something that is going to pay more than minimum wage

Last edited by getGwap; 05-05-2010 at 01:25 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #235
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
It's a resonable request. Learn the language of the country you live in. How else are you going to drive or get a desirable job?

Very staright forward.
 8 years ago '04        #236
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 677 677
 agony8 said:
like im saying f**ktards any immigrant can come here n apply for school n get financial aid...they have to mae it seem like they wanna stay n wanna be a citizen...yall are f**kin blinded by ur own stupidity...the first obstacle to learning anything in life is thinking u know it all n u two clearly fall into this category...i have clearly shown mad examples of how to get financial aid not only from the us government for immigrants but provided outside sources as well and yet u two clown still wanna debate...
So a person who refuses to try to learn English is going to be trying to get financial aid for college in America?
 05-05-2010, 12:49 PM         #237
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
Refugees are given indefinite employment authorization. Their status continues unless revoked by DHS or until lawful permanent resident status is granted, which refugees may apply for after one year.
1–21
Ch. 2—Citizenship
Victims of human trafficking have the same eligibility for federal benefits as refugees, though the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), rather than the DHS, is responsible for certifying this status. Also, the spouse, child, or parent of such a victim may be eligible for Title IV aid. See DCL GEN-06-09.
• Persons granted asylum in the United States are also authorized for indefinite employment, and they can apply for permanent residence after one year. Asylee status continues unless revoked by DHS or until permanent resident status is granted.
• Conditional entrants are refugees who entered the United States under the seventh preference category of P.L. 89-236 or whose status was adjusted to lawful permanent resident alien under that category. Note that the DHS stopped using this category on March 31, 1980.
• Persons paroled into the U.S. for at least one year must provide evidence (such as having filed a valid permanent resident application) from the DHS that they are in the U.S. for other than a temporary purpose and intend to become a citizen or permanent resident.
• Cuban-Haitian entrants as defined by Section 501(e) of the Refugee Education a.ssistance Act (REAA) of 1980.
Some non-eligible statuses are:
• Family unity status. Such individuals have been granted relief from deportation under the Family Unity Program. Previously they were eligible for FSA funds.
• Temporary residents are allowed to live and work in the U.S. under the Legalization or Special Agricultural Worker program. Previously they were eligible for FSA funds.
• Persons with non-immigrant visas, who include those with work visas, students, visitors, and foreign government officials.

like im saying f**ktards any immigrant can come here n apply for school n get financial aid...they have to mae it seem like they wanna stay n wanna be a citizen...yall are f**kin blinded by ur own stupidity...the first obstacle to learning anything in life is thinking u know it all n u two clearly fall into this category...i have clearly shown mad examples of how to get financial aid not only from the us government for immigrants but provided outside sources as well and yet u two clown still wanna debate...

n yes i applied for a cashier job to supplement me while i got to school...im sorry that im taking 20 credit hours a semester which amounts to 30 + hours of homework roughly so 20+30=50 n im looking for an easy part time job to support myself for food n gas while i finish school...im sorry daddy cant get me a job at the clubhouse caddying...or shagging tennisballs u f**kin spoiled bastards...
It is amazing how you can read a list of things and come to a completely different conclusion then what it is really saying.

Regardless back on topic, nobody should be forced to learn a language considering it is not harming anybody.
 8 years ago '04        #238
rikedizzle 
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Regardless back on topic, nobody should be forced to learn a language considering it is not harming anybody.
Especially if the person it hinders the most, is themselves.
 8 years ago '08        #239
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Steveo54 said:
thats dumb...he said if u want to live here learn the language....nothing to do with tourism

idk if this is all that dude said, but i agree that anyone that comes to live in the U.S. should learn english
 8 years ago '04        #240
rikedizzle 
space
space
 agony8 said:
an illegal immigrant can come to america...apply for citizenship n school n financial aid all in one swift movement is the conclusion...they can come here illegally n go through the proper steps to do it is my point...they dont necessarily even have to apply for citizenship either but they have to do some research...america is the land of opportunity...i dont get what you dont see???

and if nobody should be forced to learn a language then why am i forced to push buttons on every call i make??? english mother f**kers learn it...i cant see how yall dont get how not coming here n not learning the language sets people back...

lets say Ahmed comes to America...Ahmed never learns english...ahmed has 4 kids once moving to america n files for WIC and welfare benefits...now hard working americans are paying taxes to Ahmed so he can not learn english n live off our tax money...secondly ahmed now goes out n gets a job under the table cleaning toilets...is that fair??? oh n we as tax payers have to push buttons on phone calls n wait so Ahmed can know what to do on a phone in our country...setting a law into place making people learn english when they wanna come here can and will create huge revenues all across the board...but u wont look outside of being forced...no one is forcing them to come to america...so they would have the choice...better my life, go to america n learn the language n grow or stay in my 3rd world f**k home n suffer...
And what is Ahmed going to do if he speaks English?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy