Apr 28 - Alabama Gov. Candidate Tim James: "We Speak English. If You Want to Live Here, Learn It"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-02-2010, 05:18 PM         #201
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
i should go back to school to learn to communicate to the people of a country if i decide to move there, yes...how am i a dumb s**t??? what did ur simple minded post here prove to my argument or elaborate to the fact that i am a dumb s**t...please tell me...
I am not your English teacher, I do not need to quote your post and correct it now do I? But I can point out a few quick things so you can leave this thread and never post it in again.

1. Illegal immigrants education status has nothing to do with this issue.
2. They do not "take advantage" of anything. We need them as much as they need us in this country. We benefit by having the working force they provide. If anything the "liberties" we provide are for our benefit.
3. I don't know how Italy works for your example. But if you moved there and went on to become a citizen I a.ssume you would have to learn the language. And nobody in this thread is saying they should not learn the language. They are saying they should not be forced to because if someone wants to handicap themselves then so be it. They are not harming you so stop making up bulls**t scenarios to try and prove that they are.

And again if your at a store and they do not speak English is that really a problem? You just stop going to that store. I know Korean grocery stores out here, I don't go in them s**ts because it is basically a store for Koreans. No real business is going to employ people who can not speak the language and put them in a customer service situation. They might not be fluent in the language or have a thick accent but that means nothing in both cases considering people who lack education who speak English are just as hard for me to communicate with as someone who speaks another language.

None of these people are harming you in anyway they are limiting themselves by not learning the language, so why are you trying to stop them?
 05-02-2010, 06:16 PM         #202
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Families are not out of work because of illegal immigrants get that s**t out of your head. You do not have any sort of understanding of how this economy works to make that claim so stop. All immigrants who are not criminals help this country, just for the simple fact that they live here and pay tax here and help expand our economy. If your job gets taken by someone who can not speak English then you have a problem as well as the company for hiring an illegal immigrant. Education does not equal knowing how to speak a certain amount of languages.

If you go to a place of business and they do not have the level of service you want, then it is simply your choice to continue doing business with them. No business has any sort of obligation to you. If they were smart they would make an attempt to accommodate you but again if they want to limit the number of customers they could have then it is on them.

Kind of wasting my time here I am correcting your paper and then shutting down every argument you have even tried to make. This is not an issue where we can agree to disagree. One side is right and the other side is wrong guess what side your on

agony8 said:
really a**hole how many families are out of work because of these illegal immigrants that we so desperately need huh??? we need immigrants who are gonna help this country...im trying to stop them because if they limit themselves then why should we enable them with our jobs when our people are struggling who havent limited themselves...do u realize how f**kin stupid u sound??? it has everything to do with education, how many immigrants from canada come down without knowing english???

i go to indian/muslim/hindu stores n they speak english...mad asians i go to speak english or can communicate a hell of a lot more than mexicans...n i just moved from the valley in texas where its 99% mexican n it sucked having everyone talk to me in spanish being in america...f**k that...i sit at a restaurant i want to hear hello sir may i take ur order...not hola mi amigo que te ordene??? the f**k outta here...i know mad puerto ricans n dominicans who learned...

n my italy point is i can guarantee u if i move there n pick up the phone there im not gonna here press 1 for italian...the f**k outta here u clown...
 05-02-2010, 06:39 PM         #203
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Being overqualified does suck I have been given that reasoning for not being hired as well. It normally means they do not want to hire someone who will eventually either ask for more money or look to move up. They are looking for people who are going to know their role and shut up. But again this has nothing to do with immigrants.

And again if your job is lost to someone who can't speak the language then while I feel sorry that you lack any meaningful skills to get a better job and it does suck for that to happen. That is not the fault of the people but the fault of the employer. There are employers who exploit situations and that is all they do when they hire immigrants.

Your emotional like a lot of the country, you need to be rational to really form any sort of reasonable viewpoint on any issue.
 05-02-2010, 06:48 PM         #204
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Your talking about what someone should do vs what the government should force people to do.

Can you not see the difference...
 8 years ago '04        #205
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 678 678
i hope any reasonable person can see the difference between steroids and picking up a language

you on the other hand...
 8 years ago '04        #206
rikedizzle 
space
space
you are not comprehending what he is trying to tell you
 8 years ago '04        #207
rikedizzle 
space
space
lol and you are the one comparing picking up a language to taking steroids
 05-02-2010, 08:04 PM         #208
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you come to the the states you should atleast make a attempt at learning english. Yes. However the governor was wrong when he said were only giving that test in english and no other language. .. Thats pretty harsh.
 05-02-2010, 09:07 PM         #209
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember when i used to tell my dad racism doesn't exist anymore..

man i was dumb.
 05-02-2010, 09:09 PM         #210
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
dont ever join the debate team...u suck at it...
Take that advice for yourself. The point you made about steroids is laughable at best...
 8 years ago '05        #211
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 dg177bx said:
ok i guess that allows all the honky a.ss tourist to never visit other countries unless their 100% fluent in their language..thats better isnt it?
im pretty sure hes talkin about livin in Alabama. not just breezin through and goin on to the next spot.
 8 years ago '09        #212
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 Trill Clinton said:
I remember when i used to tell my dad racism doesn't exist anymore..

man i was dumb.
lol it never existed
 8 years ago '06        #213
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
i fux with that statement :applause:
 8 years ago '07        #214
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 Steveo54 said:
thats dumb...he said if u want to live here learn the language....nothing to do with tourism

idk if this is all that dude said, but i agree that anyone that comes to live in the U.S. should learn english
he would have a point of people from alabama could speak english properly not all this "finna" and "fixin" to go somewhere or Finna do something and all that bulls**t he should make a commercial first encouraging people from alabama originally to learn english and then complain about others who need to know the language
 8 years ago '07        #215
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 agony8 said:
really a**hole how many families are out of work because of these illegal immigrants that we so desperately need huh??? we need immigrants who are gonna help this country...im trying to stop them because if they limit themselves then why should we enable them with our jobs when our people are struggling who havent limited themselves...do u realize how f**kin stupid u sound??? it has everything to do with education, how many immigrants from canada come down without knowing english???

i go to indian/muslim/hindu stores n they speak english...mad asians i go to speak english or can communicate a hell of a lot more than mexicans...n i just moved from the valley in texas where its 99% mexican n it sucked having everyone talk to me in spanish being in america...f**k that...i sit at a restaurant i want to hear hello sir may i take ur order...not hola mi amigo que te ordene??? the f**k outta here...i know mad puerto ricans n dominicans who learned...

n my italy point is i can guarantee u if i move there n pick up the phone there im not gonna here press 1 for italian...the f**k outta here u clown...
what are you talking about "our jobs" the job usually goes to the most qualified candidate if you and an immigrant are up for the same job the company should hire the person with the better resume and the skill set to do the job more effectively if your losing out to someone who hasnt been in the country long and hasnt had the same opportunities as you have you need to go get financial aide (which you have to be a citizen of the U.s to get) and go back to school to get some skills to land a nice job or k!ll yourself pick one

Last edited by getGwap; 05-04-2010 at 06:48 PM..
 05-04-2010, 06:58 PM         #216
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well first off I don't know how much steroids in baseball "affects americans" as you say. Second I never said congress shouldn't do something, I just debate the proper course of action. Limiting the resources given to people who are living in this country will never be the proper course of action no matter where it is applied. The topic is about denying people tests in other languages. You were born here cool you don't have to learn anything. It would benefit you to learn a few languages but not one person is forcing you. There are no situations where you are required to speak Spanish in this country. There will always be situations where you will not be able to communicate with someone regardless of their citizenship status. I never said it would hurt for them to learn, in fact I encourage anyone in any situation around the world to attempt to learn more then one language if they have the opportunity to do so, but forcing them to not only learn but become fluent in another language is ignorant and narrow minded at best.

And I don't know if your racist or anything else, I just believe your pretty ignorant and narrow minded like all of the people who fail to realize there is a fundamental difference between forcing people to do something and encouraging people to do something.

agony8 said:
im talking about law n congress stepping in to take measures that clearly affect americans...u on the other hand are blind as f**k...how is it laughable...ur laugable if u think congress shouldnt step in and do something about it like every other issue we face...i was born in america...i shouldnt have to learn another language to live in a country i was born in and most likely will live in for the rest of my days...but yea if u move here it should be part of ur immigration to learn english...how would it hurt??? it could create jobs for people to teach them english, increase the economy...once they know english their lives would be better n more opportunites for them would arise...

but no u just wanna think im being racist n oppressive n irrational n emotional when in reality something like this can improve america tenfold but nah f**k it lets just everyone in who dont speak english n dont wanna learn n keep going downwards in terms of education n everyhting else that is spiraling downward...
 8 years ago '05        #217
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
i hate waitin in the phone for 9 languages to be announced....its not racist to want its citizens to learn the language of the land.
 05-04-2010, 07:08 PM         #218
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
why both hurt americans...

if there were no laws in place people would do whatever they want...there is no difference...his statement was i am talking about what people should do vs what the government should force people to do...people know not to k!ll but they do it even with the law in place but it hinders a s**t ton of k!lling...why u ask???because of laws...rules...policies...morals being in place...

if the government placed some rules and regualtion into order we could clean this s**t up n i woulnt have to waste half my phone calls pressing buttons to get english in america where a bunch of immigrants stood up for their own rights as americans against the british n their forced native american counterparts...we f**ked them up n now we losing what we fought for to a bunch of non english speaking immigrants??? f**k that...
How do steroids hurt Americans? They harm the people using them but I have never been affected by steroids?

Fine if this is about convenience then the majority of the United States would need to go back to school. I have problems conversing with people who lack any real grasp of the English language. Like wise I also am frequently delayed due to cashiers having no real math skills. So if this is for my convenience then you need to go back to school as well...
 05-04-2010, 07:08 PM         #219
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
i hate waitin in the phone for 9 languages to be announced....its not racist to want its citizens to learn the language of the land.
Why are you waiting for 9 languages to be "announced"?
 05-04-2010, 08:50 PM         #220
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Come on steroids didn't affect anyone in a negative way. If someone is dumb enough to do steroids because of baseball players then who cares? People do illegal drugs with and without reason what does that have to do with anything? It has no relevance to this topic...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy