Message to Wiz Khalifa and his fans

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #101
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19743 19743
 kakish said:
it's easy as f**k...everyone I know just goes to a doctor and says they have depression. They all said the doctor doesnt question you or nothing. they pretty much know whats up...they aint stupid.
lol thats dope. how come you dnt have one then? and the prescriptions dnt have limits on how much u can have?
 8 years ago '07        #102
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 minimafia_aj said:
lol thats dope. how come you dnt have one then? and the prescriptions dnt have limits on how much u can have?
I don't have one cause im not 18 yet...soon enough i will tho.

and naw there is no limit...but I wouldnt be picking up pounds and pounds...that s**t is kind of sketch.
 04-29-2010, 02:42 AM         #103
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:
You got trouble reading? Where did I say that looks like Kush? I clearly said chronic...you even highlighted it. I'm pretty sure you're not smoking better then me.

Okay, let me break this down to you because you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Maui Wowi is a strain of kush, like many other weeds (OG, White widow, green crack etc.). There is Kush which is mainly indica and chronic which is mainly sativa...Maui wowi falls under the indica category, therefor it's kush. get it now?

And you said 9 times out of 10 it's not real at the cali clinics right? I highly doubt that... but even if it is true. I've smoked maui wowi over 25+ times...chances are I've had the real maui wowi at least once.

Don't be so sure that maui wowi is the best s**t...if you've never smoked some real white widow...some s**t that looks like it got salt all the f**k over it.

just because something is a sativa does not make it kush...where are you coming up with these ridiculous definitions?....the maui wowi i smoke is grown in volcanic rock soil...it's unlike anything else on the f**king planet...

kush does not begat sativa...and kush originated in afghanistan,pakistan,ect ect that area...

stop trying to make up s**t with different strains of sativa..

Last edited by HotepSuns; 04-29-2010 at 02:44 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #104
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 minimafia_aj said:
Nope no limits, its like getting a drivers license except you dont get asked any questions except what wrong with you (pretty much). you make up an excuse (they know you are lying) and they say okay and grant you the card.
 8 years ago '05        #105
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
 kakish said:
You're an idiot...have you ever been to a medical clinic? The cheapest s**t there goes for 250 an ounce. That's chronic...Some average kush s**t goes for around 300. The 400 a zip s**t is super dank...if you're smoking the 400 a zip s**t then you're smoking the some of the best s**t there is. In no way are people getting f**ked with prices as long as you go to a clinic.

The s**t posted in the picture doesn't look like some 400 dollar weed though. That looks like some chronic...that should of been around 300 tops if you're buying it off the street. Even that is a bad deal though. I see some people saying 150...I highly doubt an ounce of that goes for 150. I would say around 220-250 for an ounce of that.

That's why I don't like buying from dealers. Clinics never skimp you and you always know what you're getting. Come to Cali and see how you're really supposed to smoke.
If they legalize that s**t it November im taking yearly trips out there f**k an Amsterdam....i can go right to Cali cheaper tickets plus i got fam in Sherman Oaks...make sure u vote if you can pimpin
 8 years ago '07        #106
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
just because something is a sativa does not make it kush...where are you coming up with these ridiculous definitions?....the maui wowi i smoke is grown in volcanic rock soil...it's unlike anything else on the f**king planet...

kush does not begat sativa...and kush originated in afghanistan,pakistan,ect ect that area...

stop trying to make up s**t with different strains of sativa..
guy, around here its widely known that kush is mostly indica and chronic is mostly sativa. it's simple s**t...don't see anything ridiculous about what I said. but I understand what you're saying, it's grown in a special way. That doesn't make it the bombest weed ever...lol. c'mon man...I've definitely smoked what you're talking about. I knew a dude who was from hawaii and used to s**t it out here....and that s**t was bomb no doubt. But until you smoke some white widow you just wont understand what im talking about.

oh and there was also this other kind of weed he was talking about they grew in hawaii...he said it will make you hallucinate and s**t. he said it was like shrooms but i forgot the name of the weed. If you can help me remember good lookin out...i never got to smoke that s**t.

Last edited by kakish; 04-29-2010 at 02:57 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #107
theylikeme05 
space
space
LOL most of us are from states that until 2000 NEVER even seen MID let alone kush my dawg....its funny what 10 years changes now in the A you can pretty much get ANYTHING as far as weed is concerned....i still remember when n*ggaz used to trip about paying more than 50 for a zip back in 2001...n*ggaz was so used to Reggie that when Irene came to town they didnt know what to do
 8 years ago '05        #108
theylikeme05 
space
space
 kakish said:
guy, around here its widely known that kush is mostly indica and chronic is mostly sativa. it's simple s**t...don't see anything ridiculous about what I said. but I understand what you're saying, it's grown in a special way. That doesn't make it the bombest weed ever...lol. c'mon man...I've definitely smoked what you're talking about. I knew a dude who was from hawaii and used to s**t it out here....and that s**t was bomb no doubt. But until you smoke some white widow you just wont understand what im talking about.
Smoked some black widow that s**t put a n*gga to sleep..still havent f**ked with that white though...what yall know bout that Jack Herrer..s**t so sweet
 8 years ago '07        #109
space
space
 TIGER HOODS said:
Nope no limits, its like getting a drivers license except you dont get asked any questions except what wrong with you (pretty much). you make up an excuse (they know you are lying) and they say okay and grant you the card.
lol sounds like my kinda of place. too bad i couldn't move there before the vote.
 8 years ago '07        #110
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 theylikeme05 said:
Smoked some black widow that s**t put a n*gga to sleep..still havent f**ked with that white though...what yall know bout that Jack Herrer..s**t so sweet
man white widow is insane....

[pic - click to view]

and thats not even the most crystals i seen on that s**t...i seen some s**t that barely looked green.
 04-29-2010, 03:03 AM         #111
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:

i've smoked white widow,and northern lights...both are amply crazy...i'm not of the opinion its better than maui...but these things bring about different highs...and with how high a grade all the weed that were talking about is...it's a matter of choice..
 8 years ago '07        #112
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
i've smoked white widow,and northern lights...both are amply crazy...i'm not of the opinion its better than maui...but these things bring about different highs...and with how high a grade all the weed that were talking about is...it's a matter of choice..
I feel you on that...

u think you know what kind of bud im talking about though? that one i was talkin bout at the end? i edited that s**t.
 04-29-2010, 03:07 AM         #113
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:

oh and there was also this other kind of weed he was talking about they grew in hawaii...he said it will make you hallucinate and s**t. he said it was like shrooms but i forgot the name of the weed. If you can help me remember good lookin out...i never got to smoke that s**t.

i have no idea...never smoked any s**t like that....that sounds laced....although i did smoke something one time that made me feel like i was high for at least 8 hours...i'll never be able to explain that particular expierence...but i was so high i ate twice,and still didn't come down..
 8 years ago '04        #114
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,025 | Props total: 6088 6088
 kakish said:
You're an idiot...have you ever been to a medical clinic? The cheapest s**t there goes for 250 an ounce. That's chronic...Some average kush s**t goes for around 300. The 400 a zip s**t is super dank...if you're smoking the 400 a zip s**t then you're smoking the some of the best s**t there is. In no way are people getting f**ked with prices as long as you go to a clinic.

The s**t posted in the picture doesn't look like some 400 dollar weed though. That looks like some chronic...that should of been around 300 tops if you're buying it off the street. Even that is a bad deal though. I see some people saying 150...I highly doubt an ounce of that goes for 150. I would say around 220-250 for an ounce of that.

That's why I don't like buying from dealers. Clinics never skimp you and you always know what you're getting. Come to Cali and see how you're really supposed to smoke.
yea i was about to say heads dont realize hes talking bout medical weed when Wiz says $400 an O. s**t he mentions medical weed all the time in his songs
 8 years ago '07        #115
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
i have no idea...never smoked any s**t like that....that sounds laced....although i did smoke something one time that made me feel like i was high for at least 8 hours...i'll never be able to explain that particular expierence...but i was so high i ate twice,and still didn't come down..
He said it wasn't laced...they did something to it in the growth process that makes it like that. He made that s**t sound crazy...haha. but if you ever come across that s**t let me know...
 8 years ago '07        #116
space
space
i had an ounce of medicinal bud one time, s**t was BANANAS gwen stefani style lol

side note is there still a smoke section on itsbx?
 04-29-2010, 03:11 AM         #117
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:
He said it wasn't laced...they did something to it in the growth process that makes it like that. He made that s**t sound crazy...haha. but if you ever come across that s**t let me know...

true enough...the growth process makes all the difference....but i'll ask my boy about it...he's the one with the farm...he'd know...
 8 years ago '10        #118
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,490 | Props total: 9774 9774
 HotepSuns said:
pay pal? fed x? man straight said "grown in volcanic rock soil"

sounds simply lovely i thought weed would be trash out here but my dude be havin that Oregon n bay area s**t...strong s**t..plus blonde hash for the dub 5...now im on that s**t right now until its gone because that s**t burn so sloww and is potent as s**t...plus i got these glass paddles...very nice
 8 years ago '05        #119
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
@ that wack a.ss weed

Here is some real s**t we smokin on, medical og kush, blueberry, hempstar, ice princess and more

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Wiz gotta step his game up

*right click and view to see close up*

Westcoast

Last edited by katalist; 04-29-2010 at 03:21 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #120
space
space
 katalist said:
@ that wack a.ss weed

Here is some real s**t we smokin on, medical og kush, blueberry, hempstar, ice princess and more

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Wiz gotta step his game up

*right click and view to see close up*

Westcoast
f**k your sports teams but i approve of your weed lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago