Message to Wiz Khalifa and his fans

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #81
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
You're an idiot...have you ever been to a medical clinic? The cheapest s**t there goes for 250 an ounce. That's chronic...Some average kush s**t goes for around 300. The 400 a zip s**t is super dank...if you're smoking the 400 a zip s**t then you're smoking the some of the best s**t there is. In no way are people getting f**ked with prices as long as you go to a clinic.

The s**t posted in the picture doesn't look like some 400 dollar weed though. That looks like some chronic...that should of been around 300 tops if you're buying it off the street. Even that is a bad deal though. I see some people saying 150...I highly doubt an ounce of that goes for 150. I would say around 220-250 for an ounce of that.

That's why I don't like buying from dealers. Clinics never skimp you and you always know what you're getting. Come to Cali and see how you're really supposed to smoke.

Last edited by kakish; 04-29-2010 at 01:58 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #82
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
400 for a o isnt that bad...if its flame bud....which that is not... @ it having seeds making it more potent lol

on a side note i cnt wait to move to cali lol

Last edited by Ham Rove; 04-29-2010 at 02:00 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #83
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
maui wowi...freshly grown from the islands..
lol...maui wowi is kush....shows how much people know. That s**t isn't even that bomb bra...that goes for like 350 at the clinic...theres way bomber kush out there than maui wowi.

smoke some white widow or some green crack and the get back to me.
 8 years ago '05        #84
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 kakish said:
lol...maui wowi is kush....shows how much people know. That s**t isn't even that bomb bra...that goes for like 350 at the clinic...theres way bomber kush out there than maui wowi.

Yup, white widow and green crack are puttin maui wowi in the gutter.
 8 years ago '07        #85
space
space
 kakish said:

i had green crack a few months back that s**t was nuts.

you live in cali? i cant wait to move there and get a card lol
 8 years ago '04        #86
bundles&stack16 1 heat pts
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
 WorldsStrangest said:
step it up maybe you can open for us.

STARRRR WAAAARSSSSS

I dont open i headline shows
 8 years ago '06        #87
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Man why you mad though Thread maker? If them people wanna pay that much for weed let'em. Just because Wiz be rappin about the s**t don't mean that people gotta be followers. Just like i said B4 people worshiping these Stars and Musicians and Athletes like they are a god or something. Dumb s**t.
 8 years ago '07        #88
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 TIGER HOODS said:
Yup, white widow and green crack are puttin maui wowi in the gutter.
Yup, that white widow is insane though...I think that's some next level type s**t man. Green crack is up there but white widow is on some other s**t.

minimafia_aj said:
i had green crack a few months back that s**t was nuts.

you live in cali? i cant wait to move there and get a card lol
Yeah, I live in Cali. I don't have my clinic card right now though. All my homies have clinic cards though so we only go to the clinics to get our weed and I gotta say...I hate going to street dealers now. Whenever I need to pick up a headstash I hit up the homie and we just go down to the clinics. Some of these clinics have really good deals to...some spots cap their eighths at $50 so no matter how bomb the weed is you get the eighth will never be more then $50.

At Clinics the buds are so much better...you don't gotta worry about getting skimped, the weed being all dry, it being a different strain then they said it would be. s**t like that...pisses me off dealing with all these shady a.ss dealers out trying to make a buck. Even though most dealers out here in L.A now get their bud from the clinic.

Trust me though, once you start smoking clinic bud you won't ever want to go back.
 8 years ago '08        #89
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
Man y'all n*ggas missin the point, its not the fact that this n*gga paid 400 dollars for an O cause depending on where he is and what it is that could be a solid price. its that this n*gga is picking seeds out his O bumpin wiz talkin about "400 a zip n*gga thats what im on".
that s**t is merkin me lmao
thats like 7th grade when the drug dealing seniors from the High School sell the 7th grade girls oregano for 20 a gram talkin bout its piff lmao

im so dead at watching this n*gga zonin to wiz picking seeds out of regs lmao

"400 A ZIP n*gga THATS WHAT IM ON"

LMAO this the best thread ever
 8 years ago '08        #90
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2682 2682
 kakish said:
Yup, that white widow is insane though...I think that's some next level type s**t man. Green crack is up there but white widow is on some other s**t.

Yeah, I live in Cali. I don't have my clinic card right now though. All my homies have clinic cards though so we only go to the clinics to get our weed and I gotta say...I hate going to street dealers now. Whenever I need to pick up a headstash I hit up the homie and we just go down to the clinics. Some of these clinics have really good deals to...some spots cap their eights at $50 so no matter how bomb the weed is you get the eighth will never be more then $50.

At Clinics the buds are so much better...you don't gotta worry about getting skimped, the weed being all dry, it being a different strain then they said it would be. s**t like that...pisses me off dealing with all these shady a.ss dealers out trying to make a buck. Even though most dealers out here in L.A now get their bud from the clinic.

Trust me though, once you start smoking clinic bud you won't ever want to go back.
f**k that, that medical cali s**t makes n*ggas feel like they got hit with a horse tranquilizer. i smoked like a 2 gram blunt of that s**t between me and three other people and i was like this

[video - click to view]

04-29-2010, 02:14 AM         #91
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:

maui wowi is maui wowi..how the f**k is it kush?...do you know where kush originated?...

and unless you've actually been to hawaii i can almost guarantee you've never had REAL maui wowi....cali 9 times out of 10 is not selling real maui wowi...

grown on the island maui wowi>>>the s**t you gasing...
 8 years ago '05        #92
space
space
 joeyb8420 said:
message to wacklifa and his fans stop listening to him, who is this guy and taylor gang..is that a joke? and is this guy tyga or are they the same person im confused
First of all hatin a.ss Joey, dont ever compare weak a.ss Tyga to Wiz just because them n*ggaz might look similar to you. Get Drake's c*m out of your eye and then you may be granted to speak again.
 04-29-2010, 02:15 AM         #93
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:

The s**t posted in the picture doesn't look like some 400 dollar weed though. That looks like some chronic...that should of been around 300 tops if you're buying it off the street.

That's why I don't like buying from dealers. Clinics never skimp you and you always know what you're getting. Come to Cali and see how you're really supposed to smoke.
YOUR CALI KUSH HAS SEED?!?! :jay:

n*ggas SMOKIN SUPERMAN HAZe?!?!?! HAHAH!

Yall dudes smokin that SUPERMAN CAPE!!! STRAIGHT FABRIC COTTON

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 04-29-2010 at 02:16 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #94
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
yeah i noticed that 400 a zip line the other day too that n*gga gettin taxed on some boston tea party type s**t if thats the case
 8 years ago '05        #95
space
space
 Dash420 said:
yeah i noticed that 400 a zip line the other day too that n*gga gettin taxed on some boston tea party type s**t if thats the case

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #96
space
space
 kakish said:

Yeah, I live in Cali. I don't have my clinic card right now though. All my homies have clinic cards though so we only go to the clinics to get our weed and I gotta say...I hate going to street dealers now. Whenever I need to pick up a headstash I hit up the homie and we just go down to the clinics. Some of these clinics have really good deals to...some spots cap their eighths at $50 so no matter how bomb the weed is you get the eighth will never be more then $50.

yeah my dealer is also my boy lol tho i do pay inflated prices but its always flame weed, white widow, cheese, green crack, purple haze. but when i move to cali im getting a card lol
 8 years ago '07        #97
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
YOUR CALI KUSH HAS SEED?!?! :jay:

n*ggas SMOKIN SUPERMAN HAZe?!?!?! HAHAH!

Yall dudes smokin that SUPERMAN CAPE!!! STRAIGHT FABRIC COTTON
You got trouble reading? Where did I say that looks like Kush? I clearly said chronic...you even highlighted it. I'm pretty sure you're not smoking better then me.

HotepSuns said:
maui wowi is maui wowi..how the f**k is it kush?...do you know where kush originated?...

and unless you've actually been to hawaii i can almost guarantee you've never had REAL maui wowi....cali 9 times out of 10 is not selling real maui wowi...

grown on the island maui wowi>>>the s**t you gasing...
Okay, let me break this down to you because you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Maui Wowi is a strain of kush, like many other weeds (OG, White widow, green crack etc.). There is Kush which is mainly indica and chronic which is mainly sativa...Maui wowi falls under the indica category, therefor it's kush. get it now?

And you said 9 times out of 10 it's not real at the cali clinics right? I highly doubt that... but even if it is true. I've smoked maui wowi over 25+ times...chances are I've had the real maui wowi at least once.

Don't be so sure that maui wowi is the best s**t...if you've never smoked some real white widow...some s**t that looks like it got salt all the f**k over it.
 8 years ago '07        #98
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
yeah my dealer is also my boy lol tho i do pay inflated prices but its always flame weed, white widow, cheese, green crack, purple haze. but when i move to cali im getting a card lol
Yeah, my homies used to be on deck back in the day but no anymore, they just all got cards now. One weed I remember that wasnt that expensive but really bomb was some blue cheese s**t I smoked. I remember that s**t was only like 320 an o but it was bomb as f**k. Clincs are the s**t man, you won't be disappointed.

Last edited by kakish; 04-29-2010 at 02:30 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #99
space
space
yeah and im not entirely sure on this but arent they pretty liberal with who they give those cards too? isnt it pretty easy to get one?
 8 years ago '07        #100
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
it's easy as f**k...everyone I know just goes to a doctor and says they have depression. They all said the doctor doesnt question you or nothing. they pretty much know whats up...they aint stupid.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy