Dolphins GM asked Dez Bryant if mom was prostitute | Apologizes after

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
 8 years ago '98        #42
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3588 3588
he caught heat today I bet
 8 years ago '05        #43
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 dionedre3000 said:
I agree with the logic and reasoning but not the question. That's just me.
i mean i can fully understand him or anyone else feeling disrespected by it...but i also see why they would ask it
 8 years ago '04        #44
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
a disrespectful question to ask, but when you are about to invest 40 million dollars into a young man who has "off the field" issues, knowing that this league is the only chance he has at making said money, you're gonna test him mentally and see how easy and/or hard it is to break him.

Just like when they ask would you rather be a cat or a dog? these teams ask all sorts of crazy questions, and its not the answers they are concerned about, its your reaction to them.

I wouldn't of blamed him for getting mad though if he did, but I would've been interested to see his reaction. No holds bar, if you don't like the questions, then go play in the CFL.

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 04-27-2010 at 04:12 PM..
 04-27-2010, 04:11 PM         #45
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They only feel bad about it when people start calling them out for it.
 8 years ago '05        #46
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
oh wow i was just about to come in here and ask for a merger
 8 years ago '05        #47
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
at him not apologizing to Bryant until immediately after a story comes out about it.
 8 years ago '04        #48
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
all these whiny cry babies. they think these interviews are horrible because their parents private lives are brought into the picture? give me a break.
try going through firef!ghting interviews, CIA interviews, police interviews or anything where the mental aspect of who you are is vital to the well being of your job and those around you.
my mother's suicide attempt a while back was brought up and my father who has been in the fire service for over 30 years was all brought up in my interview to see how i reacted to it. ask me if I give a s**t about Dez Bryant complaining.

He had plenty of baggage heading into the draft and any smart NFL team is going to do their research before over paying him for sports entertainment.
I don't blame Ireland one bit.
I wish him a great career in Dallas, and I think he's a steal in the draft but to complain about a team wanting to know if you come from a steady family is bull in my eyes.

I don't know, maybe I'm not seeing it in the right way. I'm just seeing it from my side of the ballpark seeing that I'm in a service where other peoples private lives is so important when it comes down to the clutch and relying on them to be there in the s**t of all s**t.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 04-27-2010 at 04:21 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #49
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,686 | Props total: 8639 8639
thats f**ked up what does Dez mother have to do with him as a football player
 8 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 marcusaka50 said:
thats f**ked up what does Dez mother have to do with him as a football player
Sigmund Freud theory has so many branches to the connection between a mother and her son. Not just the incest theory.
A foundation of a man in many circumstances has resulted from the relationship he had with his mother. I'm not going to get all technical in this post but if a GM of a team wants to test a player (and his mental attitude) towards tough questions he should be allowed to. Dez Bryant in public will come across many negative situations with fans or non-fans making comments trying to get him to do something stupid. He already has a history behind him and even the slightest best of alcohol can spark a fan to ask confrontational questions.

A GM putting Bryant under pressure in an interview shows a lot about his character with his response.

Maybe Ireland could have used better questions but Dez Bryant in particular should have more in depth interviews then others.
 8 years ago '10        #51
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
rofl @ these clown a.ss n*ggaz in here talking about what they would of done..........what you would have done was remain a broke a.ss n*gga....
 04-27-2010, 04:41 PM         #52
unkoricky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
He had plenty of baggage heading into the draft and any smart NFL team is going to do their research before over paying him for sports entertainment.
Brandon Lafell had no baggage and they asked him if he ever thought about k!lling someone or himself.

Does that make that okay to ask in the next question " Is your mom a prostitute?"

But your right they could have asked it in a different way.

I understand your getting interviewed for top money, but if you interview someone, you could at least be more professional about it.

Last edited by unkoricky; 04-27-2010 at 04:43 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #53
space
space
 unkoricky said:
Brandon Lafell had no baggage and they asked him if he ever thought about k!lling someone or himself.

Does that make that okay to ask in the next question " Is your mom a prostitute?"

But your right they could have asked it in a different way.

I understand your getting interviewed for top money, but if you interview someone, you could at least be more professional about it.
Asking intense questions to judge a man's character when he's under pressure to fold... there is no boundaries.

If you wanna learn about a man's character when he is backed up against a wall and against all odds (all of which he will experience at one point or another on the field and off the field) ... in order to get him to that point, you have to force him to that point.

Like I said in my 1st post, these interviews are designed to test the player's judgment skills when they're up against the fence.
 8 years ago '07        #54
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
it's f**ked up and distasteful but in the same sense i do understand why they did.....dont make it right tho
 8 years ago '10        #55
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,508 | Props total: 9859 9859
test question...

but mad disrespectful and this could of been a case of

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #56
space
space
Problem is these type of questions are always getting asked. Not necessarily is your mom or was she a prostitute but :wow: type of questions are always asked. Just some players here and there speak up about it to the public. And the public/media is always news hungry so they take everything they can get and blow it up out of proportion.

Hell, at one of my firef!ghting interviews I was asked if I thought the secretary in the front office who filled out my papers was attractive. She was 27, just out of college, dated my friend and is fine as hell... but I had no f**king clue what to say. Be honest, mature and say she was an attractive woman but that had nothing to do with anything or lie and pretend that she wasn't so I wouldn't come off as a dog.

You'd be surprised at some of the questions that can get asked in these type of professions. These aren't 9-5 type jobs you're getting interviewed for.
 04-27-2010, 05:08 PM         #57
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wouldve told dude to go f**k himself..
 8 years ago '05        #58
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 958 958
Piece of f**king s**t, im so glad he held his composure. What type of s**t question is that.
 04-27-2010, 05:12 PM         #59
twentythree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
disgraceful s**tty organization
says a JETS fan,...

a f**king JETS fan
 8 years ago '05        #60
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319

Dez gonna be the next outta control WR in the NFL just watch
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago