J. Cole - Who Dat

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #41
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,223 | Props total: 4509 4509
Nope this is the official single
 04-27-2010, 01:10 AM         #42
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pass the Blunt said:
the beats dope, idk wtf ur problem is. not every beat has to a be fukin over the top dj khaled beat. lets keep it hip hop.

why is your automatic a.ssumption that not making a mixtape song your official single,mean doing some lollipop garbage song instead...lupe fiasco made kick push...that sounded like an official single...quite different from every mixtape song he had ever put out....this song sounds like all the other mixtape songs j. cole has put out till this point...
 04-27-2010, 01:12 AM         #43
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
why is your automatic a.ssumption that not making a mixtape song your official single,mean doing some lollipop garbage song instead...lupe fiasco made kick push...that sounded like an official single...quite different from every mixtape song he had ever put out....this song sounds like all the other mixtape songs j. cole has put out till this point...
Looks like J.Cole will be selling 99,999 albums then. If its such a big deal to you don't cop the album or listen to his music. The lyrics are good and dumbed down enough for mainstream and the beat that I heard when he played it live was amazing. This song will be successful enough and is definitely not a mixtape track
 04-27-2010, 01:15 AM         #44
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AbsLikeJesus said:
Looks like J.Cole will be selling 99,999 albums then. If its such a big deal to you don't cop the album or listen to his music. The lyrics are good and dumbed down enough for mainstream and the beat that I heard when he played it live was amazing. This song will be successful enough and is definitely not a mixtape track

@you n*ggas getting a.ss hurt over an honest critique....i didn't even say the song was bad,and you n*ggas jumping up,and down crying....i simply expected more from the first "official single" especially being that he went in the lab with no i.d.....jay went in the lab with no i.d.,and came out with death of autotune....j. cole came out with this.........................

ehhh..
 8 years ago '06        #45
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,223 | Props total: 4509 4509
 HotepSuns said:
@you n*ggas getting a.ss hurt over an honest critique....i didn't even say the song was bad,and you n*ggas jumping up,and down crying....i simply expected more from the first "official single" especially being that he went in the lab with no i.d.....jay went in the lab with no i.d.,and came out with death of autotune....j. cole came out with this.........................

ehhh..
true this doesnt sound like a single,a street single yeah but then again that "over" from drake didnt sound like a official single either,so idk. I'll just hear it tomorrow and if that doesnt get me then maybe the video will.
 8 years ago '05        #46
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1693 1693
Beat: Pretty good, but I don't think it can stand on its own two feet commercially.
Lyrics: They're the usual J. Cole, but dumbed down a little for a wider audience.
Hook: Catchy in its own, quirky way.
Third verse: Definitely went in on Drake; it got even more obvious when he started singing.

I hope this isn't his first official single though. As a street single, it's good (and may even exceed expectations), but, as a debut single for a debut album, I don't think it has enough merits to push him to stardom right away.
 04-27-2010, 01:26 AM         #47
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Affectz said:
true this doesnt sound like a single,a street single yeah but then again that "over" from drake didnt sound like a official single either,so idk. I'll just hear it tomorrow and if that doesnt get me then maybe the video will.

i hope it is a street single....we'll see...
 8 years ago '05        #48
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25142 25142
 HotepSuns said:
i hope it is a street single....we'll see...
....According To MissInfo. This His Single....What Kind Of Single? Street Or Commercial? Dont Know Till A Buzz Grow For It But This Is A Single
 04-27-2010, 01:40 AM         #49
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....According To MissInfo. This His Single....What Kind Of Single? Street Or Commercial? Dont Know Till A Buzz Grow For It But This Is A Single

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '10        #50
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,592 | Props total: 6712 6712
I hope this isn't his album single. It doesn't sound like something that would catch on....I could be wrong though.

The boy is a beast, though. A part of me is glad someone went at Drake and a part of me is disappointed because he's pulling a Hov and not saying names. That s**t is lame.

Drake does NOT want it with this kid.......pedophile.
 8 years ago '08        #51
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 1900 1900
 Da Realness said:
Where exactly is the so called shot at Drake? The guitar reminds me of Jay's Takeover for some reason.
Read my mind bro i 100% agree, This song is dope btw.
 04-27-2010, 06:07 AM         #52
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:

ehhh..
funny if jay elec dropped this same song you'd be wetting your pants...f**k outta here clown

s**ts dope
 04-27-2010, 06:34 AM         #53
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THE TAKEOVER said:
funny if jay elec dropped this same song you'd be wetting your pants...f**k outta here clown

s**ts dope

your anger changes nothing....breathe in,breathe out.....
 8 years ago '05        #54
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,545 | Props total: 276 276
im with dude that said this sound like some middle mixtape stuff..

ehhh..

hopefully it is just a street single tho..
 8 years ago '09        #55
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,093 | Props total: 22541 22541
f**k it ima bang that s**t with my windows half down. who dat who dt b**ch i got that flame =/
 8 years ago '09        #56
Wonderwoman 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 7 7
Ugh!!!! Words cannot explain how much I want this dude to get the chance he deserves. i love the track, and I hope that he's not trying to go at a young money artist at this pint i his career. I mean Drake is alright with me so...... It would actually be better for him if he got on a track with Drake since more people know who Drake is and it would expose him to a wider audience.
He needs to come out with a female friendly song lol.
 8 years ago '09        #57
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,207 | Props total: 3525 3525
Song is dope as f**k
 8 years ago '05        #58
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
Perfect song dumbed down to attract the masses, s**ts dope and catchy... We'll see how Jay promotes this..
 04-27-2010, 08:04 AM         #59
THE TAKEOVER 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WHO DAT WHO DAT b**ch I GOT THAT FLAAAAAAAAAAME
 8 years ago '05        #60
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1693 1693
Song's dope, but it's the definition of a street single and - to me - should be just that. Growing on me more and more, but the sound definitely feels like it should be a street number.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy