Eminem's 1st Single off Recovery Titled "Not Afraid" might premiere this Friday on 96.1 Kiss

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #121
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 RuggedOne said:
Think the album title Recovery is gonna represent him gettin back to the top of his game lyrically and getting back his ability to make songs not just rhyme over beats. I truly hope this album will be up there with MMLP and TES.

As for the name of the single im gonna take a stab and say its about him embracing his career again and not being afraid of the drugs, fame, pressures, critics etc and life in general...a re-focused, clear minded eminem announcing this time he's truly back.

Just my two cents
I hope your right........I hope its not a " Im not afraid to get on the dance floor" kind of song....cuz Em ALWAYS makes corny first singles.
 8 years ago '04        #122
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 sickskillz said:
idk if thats real or not either

but if it is I just can't picture em spittin on that beat for some reason...

if he can tho I wanna hear that s**t asap

or that might just be some beat for the video itself...
beat doesnt sound bad at all......especially since its not finished....
 8 years ago '05        #123
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
really looking forward to this
 8 years ago '09        #124
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 189 189
anyone wanna take a guess at what the subject matter of the song could be about?
 8 years ago '09        #125
hurw0 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$356 | Props total: 2 2
well Eminem has said in an interview he wouldnt take the goofy single route again.
so maybe it could be a powerful song with a similar type of message to Lose Yourself, where he kinda delivers a message to the listener. So maybe hes kinda telling the crowd to never back down and not be afraid from challenges and face your fears or some s**t

i could be totally wrong
 8 years ago '09        #126
space
space
I hope it's about not being afraid to take it in the butt without lube.
just go straight raw!--WWE

8 years ago '09        #127
space
space
me too so i can take a whiff of his a.ss
 8 years ago '04        #128
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
I bet it's about Em not being afraid to talk s**t about anyone at any time...no matter who it is
 04-27-2010, 11:20 AM         #129
wayneboyar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Will he finally make a single thats not a goofy celeb basher???the title looks promising atleast and he said he didnt think he would go that route again.If it is a celeb basher the haters will rejoice.
Have you got a link of him saying this ????
 04-27-2010, 11:24 AM         #130
wayneboyar 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurw0 said:
well Eminem has said in an interview he wouldnt take the goofy single route again.
so maybe it could be a powerful song with a similar type of message to Lose Yourself, where he kinda delivers a message to the listener. So maybe hes kinda telling the crowd to never back down and not be afraid from challenges and face your fears or some s**t

i could be totally wrong
You got a link to this interview???
 8 years ago '09        #131
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
Its not a link he said it in the Complex magazine interview...I have the issue and yes he did 100% say that he wouldnt take that route on the next album..meaning having a funny 1st single..he said that wmy was not a song you could play in the club and vibe to..

this will be the street single like alllll artists do...like jay-z did with thebp3..expect hugeee sales if this first single is hot which i have a feeling it will be...i just have a bad feeling that its gonna be like 3am..i dont care bc i like 3am but i know people will hate if so..
 8 years ago '06        #132
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14785 14785
 wayneboyar said:
You got a link to this interview???
To that point, all of your albums have followed certain conventions as "Eminem albums," and though Relapse was well-received, "We Made You" was the first time that the funny-lead-single formula didn't fully connect.
Eminem: Yeah, looking back on it now I don't know if that was 100 percent the way to go. I kind of liked the way the beat felt like it was slower in the chorus and then it sped up for the verses, but stepping back and looking at it as an average consumer or somebody who goes to a club, it might have been hard to figure out what the hell was going on in the song. On the other hand, it was the only option we had and the album might not even be out now if we hadn't found a song that was clean enough for radio. But am I going to go in that direction again? Probably not.

8 years ago '07        #133
Lamrock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,093 | Props total: 16 16
good s**t :cool-smiley-009:

hope this aint going to be another under pressure
 8 years ago '09        #134
The Hatchett 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 7 7
 vazquez1085 said:
How did Slaughterhouse even get together as a group? All I know is Joey was beefi w Royce a week later they were freestylin together..left me confused as hell
thats exactly how it went down.... theres a JBTV blog out there that has their intial meeting in the studio and they explained how the convo went down... i remember thinking "Man i hope Budden dont start fukin with Royce too much..."

now SH is by far my fav rap group since the A-team...

8 years ago '09        #135
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$21,721 | Props total: 6217 6217
 wayneboyar said:
Have you got a link of him saying this ????
 8 years ago '04        #136
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
love it......................... get the ball rolling for Recovery
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago