"Congrats to all the dirty mexican in San Antonio for the win"-Mike Bacsik (Former NY Mets pitcher)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #101
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2645 2645
 BrookLynnStiles said:
as a fellow mexican hater, i co-sign this hilarious hate.

Go Dominicans
I hope that's sarcasm.
You'd be a Mexican in Arizona.
 8 years ago '04        #102
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,172 | Props total: 1082 1082
 bangab**ch said:
NORTE got all kinds of sand in his v*gina.

at people taking this will i am dude seriously.
yea just laugh at racism, its so easy to do especially when it doesnt effect you right? racism and racist remarks are no joking matter. joke about something else if you gotta joke.
 8 years ago '05        #103
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
 stillers09 said:
welcome to yack in the box how can i hell you

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #104
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
google cache does wonders and I bet this guy is going to watch his back constantly now
 8 years ago '08        #105
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,758 | Props total: 9008 9008
Why do Americans call Mexicans dirty? DO they smell?
 8 years ago '04        #106
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 Illuminati said:
they're not all the same we are all different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #107
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,361 | Props total: 5599 5599
 NORTE said:
yea just laugh at racism, its so easy to do especially when it doesnt effect you right? racism and racist remarks are no joking matter. joke about something else if you gotta joke.
he's obviously a clown and you let him hurt your feelings.
 8 years ago '04        #108
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
he's obviously a clown and you let him hurt your feelings.
sorry but my feelings aint hurt buddy fyi! i choose to think outside the box and not be like everyone else and ignore or allow people to make racial comments around me and let it slide thats why the s**t continues! dudes need to be put in their place and seriously embarassed it seems to be the only way they will finally reflect on theirselves and realize that racism is just hatred and it is not right at all in the slightest. i mean half of these peoples parents dont teach their children that racism is wrong matter of fact on the contrary they tend to be racist right along with them but seeing your parent do the same thing seems to make it ok and not the wrong thing to do. plus they will make a racist remark but you call them out and they justify it saying oh it was just a joke and then try to make you feel like your in the wrong for pointing it out even tho their actions are clearly a im better then you and im gonna make my superiourity known with this joke. i dont care what way you say it in a funny voice or not its flat out disrespectful self righteous and straight up wrong. its so condesending .

Last edited by NORTE; 04-27-2010 at 10:40 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #109
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
^ shut your dumbass up... Boxden is not a place where you should be playing "captain-save-a-mexican-hoe".. if you wanna f!ght racism, go here
 8 years ago '07        #110
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
 WiLL i Am said:

tell ur b**ch to pay taxes then and her family members to stop poppin babies out like theyre owed the f**kin world

the f**k outa here with the bulls**t

yes im a spic, but i dont f**k with that bulls**t

bum a.ss b**ches poppin kids out just to get child support and sit their fat a.sses home

Calm down there Tio Tom.
 8 years ago '04        #111
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 Prodigy said:
^ shut your dumbass up... Boxden is not a place where you should be playing "captain-save-a-mexican-hoe".. if you wanna f!ght racism, go here
im a grown man ill do what i want i could care less how your immature young a.ss interprets it.
 04-27-2010, 03:15 PM         #112
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:
I hope that's sarcasm.
You'd be a Mexican in Arizona.

i thought i was the only one that caught that

you might as well have said your salvadorean haha
 04-27-2010, 03:19 PM         #113
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
well it depends...if you go to downtown l.a or any other city where you can tell the hispanics dont even have papers and just came over yeah they do stink haha

but if you go to any other city where there are 2nd or 3rd generation hispanics...we smelll good...aqua d gio, lacoste we know about that stuff too...
but most importantly we take showers on a daily basis....atleast i do....i smell pretty good and am pretty clean....

im guessing the "dirty" comes in since racist white people and ignorant black people hardly come in contact with mexicans and when they do it is when they are fresh out of work....and depending where they are that work usually involves getting dirty...hence why they are DIRTY MEXICANS....

god some of you really need to get out
even the black guys in the projects with the cornrolls n blue house shoes know whats up
 04-27-2010, 05:15 PM         #114
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NORTE said:
sorry but my feelings aint hurt buddy fyi! i choose to think outside the box and not be like everyone else and ignore or allow people to make racial comments around me and let it slide thats why the s**t continues! dudes need to be put in their place and seriously embarassed it seems to be the only way they will finally reflect on theirselves and realize that racism is just hatred and it is not right at all in the slightest. i mean half of these peoples parents dont teach their children that racism is wrong matter of fact on the contrary they tend to be racist right along with them but seeing your parent do the same thing seems to make it ok and not the wrong thing to do. plus they will make a racist remark but you call them out and they justify it saying oh it was just a joke and then try to make you feel like your in the wrong for pointing it out even tho their actions are clearly a im better then you and im gonna make my superiourity known with this joke. i dont care what way you say it in a funny voice or not its flat out disrespectful self righteous and straight up wrong. its so condesending .
thats a f!ght u cant win....the reason why he made the comments is because he know it will p!ss u off. dude probably laughing ur reactions. its best to ignore or just laugh because online racism is kinda funny
 04-27-2010, 05:44 PM         #115
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn... I just read this whole thread.

Good s**t people, keep at it...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #116
escofreeman 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
 Sabotage said:
just so you know, every year, over a million undocumented immigrants file taxes. and before you start talking even more reckless, yes illegals can file taxes and a s**t load of them do.
lmao @ this guy tryin to disregard the original point ...i Wonder what do the MAJORITY of illegals do ?
 8 years ago '04        #117
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 DrX said:
thats a f!ght u cant win....the reason why he made the comments is because he know it will p!ss u off. dude probably laughing ur reactions. its best to ignore or just laugh because online racism is kinda funny
and no its not funny and i wont let it slide. if thats what you choose then thats you .
 8 years ago '04        #118
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 escofreeman said:
lmao @ this guy tryin to disregard the original point ...i Wonder what do the MAJORITY of illegals do ?

go to google and research it and be enlightened despite the ignorance this world likes to instill in some mindless people
 8 years ago '04        #119
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
[QUOTE=Prodigy;15854101]^ why's your retarded a.ss still typing?

what are you trying to achieve?

get Boxden members to see the light... and become devout Christians... and love all fellow humans... hold hands with a bunch of mexicans and sway back and forth over a camp fire....

QUOTE]

ummm cause that would be such a negative thing right? anyways let me do me and you do you stop with the unnecessary hate.
 8 years ago '06        #120
RayG210 43 heat pts43
space
space
$3,596 | Props total: 256 256
You can't be born in the United States of America and be Mexican.. That's just.. geographically impossible. Bunch of you fools got this s**t all twisted.. This isn't racism either.

I'm from San Antonio, born & raised. There's dirty white people, dirty black people, dirty all kinds of people here in certain areas of the city. As I'm sure is the case in many other cities in this country.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy