"Congrats to all the dirty mexican in San Antonio for the win"-Mike Bacsik (Former NY Mets pitcher)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
206 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
91 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
40 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,173 | Props total: 1082 1082
[QUOTE=HotepSuns;15843396]my 2 cents...

you got a white kid in here who says he has a mexican girlfriend...arguing with an ecuadorian kid about being racist,and saying he wishes he could curb stomp him....if you can't see the hilarious irony behind that...that should be another thread in,and of it self...

yea that is ironic i saw the movie and that is ironic. i just wanted to portray to the dude how boiling my blood was i hate racism absolutely despise it.
 8 years ago '04        #62
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....You Aint A God & Take Your Own Advice,Homie. After The Comments You Made.

....Dont Judge One On Shadyness & Evilness. Hatred Made You Do The Same Thing,Homie. Now You Go Repent

oh and two wrongs dont a make a right
 8 years ago '05        #63
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,439 | Props total: 25100 25100
 NORTE said:
oh and two wrongs dont a make a right
....You Should Of Thought About That Before You Got To Agruing.
 8 years ago '04        #64
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....You Should Of Thought About That Before You Got To Agruing.
no your wrong i dont ever regret a thing buddy so i should not have.
 8 years ago '08        #65
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
 HotepSuns said:
my 2 cents...

you got a white kid in here who says he has a mexican girlfriend...arguing with an ecuadorian kid about being racist,and saying he wishes he could curb stomp him....if you can't see the hilarious irony behind that...that should be another thread in,and of it self...

nobody black has been involved in the back,and forth...it was mexicans standing up for themselves,one white kid standing up for mexicans,and an ecuadorian just f**king with them...than we get another kid who see's this,and a.ssumes it's black people,so he just makes a random comment about if someone said n*gga black people would be up in arms...i'm guessing he did this because he was bored,and wanted to get into the convo,and shift attention....

arizona has had a horrific immigration problem for a LONG time...what's happening there was inevitable...i honestly can see both sides...i don't think the law they passed is actually going to help matters,but they feel helpless,because they can't control the immigration situation,so they are going to extreme measures which blur the line of being constitutional...than again so does the patriot act,and a whole bunch of other bulls**t laws we just watch get passed...

all in all...everybody needs to wake the f**k up...but they won't....which is why not everyone is gonna make it...
I made the a.ssumption that Hispanics wouldn't be s**tting on themselves. I think that's a fair one. But sometimes I over estimate people's intelligence.

As far as the situation in Arizona goes...you can't be that naive. I'm normally the one looking at both sides trying to see the different point of views because i think a lot times you're blinded by perspective but this isn't one of those times. This law won't help at all and is probably counter-productive; they cite how much money immigrants cost them but arresting every person who they suspect to be immigrants (we both know who that's going to be) would cost a s**tload. Add that to the fact that immigrants pretty much hold up Arizona's economy and you have a bill that makes no sense logically. This is literally some Jim Crow level type s**t.

BTW, the whole anti-immigration s**t from these people is comical. This nation was founded on immigrants coming here and raping/murdering the native people. Now the sons and daughters of these rapists and murderers are tight immigrants are coming over and cleaning their houses and mowing their lawns. Thats some s**t.

And im not the knowledge corner type dude; that response was probably the longest i've ever written but i've honestly never seen some s**t like this before. The racism in the rodney king beating was less blatant than this my man.

Last edited by Imagin3; 04-26-2010 at 03:35 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #66
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 Imagin3 said:
I made the a.ssumption that Hispanics wouldn't be s**tting on themselves. I think that's a fair one. But sometimes I over estimate people's intelligence.

As far as the situation in Arizona goes...you can't be that naive. I'm normally the one looking at both sides trying to see the different point of views because i think a lot times you're blinded by perspective but this isn't one of those times. This law won't help at all and is probably counter-productive; they cite how much money immigrants cost them but arresting every person who they suspect to be immigrants (we both know who that's going to be) would cost a s**tload. Add that to the fact that immigrants pretty much hold up Arizona's economy and you have a bill that makes no sense logically. This is literally some Jim Crow level type s**t.

BTW, the whole anti-immigration s**t from these people is comical. This nation was founded on immigrants coming here and raping/murdering the native people. Now the sons and daughters of these rapists and murderers are tight immigrants are coming over and cleaning their houses and mowing their lawns. Thats some s**t.

And im not the knowlege corner type dude; that response was probably the longest i've ever written but i've hoenstly never seen some s**t like this before. The racism in the rodney king beating was less blatant than this my man.
:agreement6::thx::iagree:

awesome post bro your a very smart guy! i love it! completely agreed and cosigned
 8 years ago '05        #67
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,439 | Props total: 25100 25100
 NORTE said:
no your wrong i dont ever regret a thing buddy so i should not have.
...But You Was Doing The Same Thing He Was Doing? Being f**kin Evil As You Say But You Saying You Are Right & He Is Wrong? n*gga You Got Life So Twisted.

For A Minute,I Was Thinking He Was Going Too Hard With The Comments But With A Statement Like You Just Made. That n*gga Should Went In Yo Confused a.ss.

Last edited by Fresh; 04-26-2010 at 03:42 AM..
 04-26-2010, 03:41 AM         #68
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Imagin3 said:

And im not the knowledge corner type dude; that response was probably the longest i've ever written but i've honestly never seen some s**t like this before. The racism in the rodney king beating was less blatant than this my man.

that's why a.ssumptions are dangerous..especially in these days,and times where perception is reality....

and maybe you didn't understand what i typed about the arizona law....i said i disagreed with it,because it's obviously not going to work,and it's just another law in a long line of laws that have started to get passed since around 2000 that really are breaking the laws of the constitution...it's just another way to eliminate all forms of privacy,and or physical rights...anybody with half a brain can see where all of this is leading to...which is why all of you should be scared,because clearly most of america doesn't have half a brain...either that or they are to scared to do s**t about what they see happening right before their eyes...

but the immigration thing is a problem...and it does need to be handled...however nobody is handling it,and it's leading to these extreme situations....however i feel they are purposely being mishandled so that it can be handled extreme like this.....but that's just me.......
 8 years ago '04        #69
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...But You Was Doing The Same Thing He Was Doing? Being f**kin Evil As You Say But You Saying You Are Right & He Is Wrong? n*gga You Got Life So Twisted.

For A Minute,I Was Thinking Was Going Too Hard With The Comments But With A Statement Like You Just Made. That n*gga Should Went In Yo Confused a.ss.
dont worry about it dude. i was standing up for good, standing up againsed racism. dude was purely justifying racism and being so stereotypical it wasnt funny. so hmmmmmmm i wonder what was worse? yea i may have got my blood boiling and threatend some dude on the internet but atleast i was standing up for the right thing. your completely shifting the point of all of this anyways. in the end my message came across and that message in the end is for good and for what is actually right and that is what really matters. his message is embarassing enough as it is says it ok to accept racism and thinking its ok still stands lol im embarassed for him. atleast im adult enough to say i was wrong for threating somebody on the internet. my only justification for that is negativity speaks louder than postivitiy and being racist is negative and it frustrates me that the opposite of that which is not being racist is positive and it doesnt speak as loud as its opposition. so i felt at the time it was necessary to mask my postive intentions with negative statements so the seriousness and loudness of my message would be as loud as possible. but yes i should not threated to hurt somebody even if its on the internet. well enough good lad.

Last edited by NORTE; 04-26-2010 at 03:56 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #70
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
that's why a.ssumptions are dangerous..especially in these days,and times where perception is reality....

and maybe you didn't understand what i typed about the arizona law....i said i disagreed with it,because it's obviously not going to work,and it's just another law in a long line of laws that have started to get passed since around 2000 that really are breaking the laws of the constitution...it's just another way to eliminate all forms of privacy,and or physical rights...anybody with half a brain can see where all of this is leading to...which is why all of you should be scared,because clearly most of america doesn't have half a brain...either that or they are to scared to do s**t about what they see happening right before their eyes...

but the immigration thing is a problem...and it does need to be handled...however nobody is handling it,and it's leading to these extreme situations....however i feel they are purposely being mishandled so that it can be handled extreme like this.....but that's just me.......

the process of becoming legal needs to be made easier thats a good start.
 8 years ago '08        #71
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
 HotepSuns said:

They're definitely not dumb enough to think that this law will fix the immigration problem. Neither of us are politicians and we can see that CLEARLY. If they know this isn't going to fix the problem why else would they do it? It's Jim Crow in 2010, bro. Legalized racism. =/
 8 years ago '04        #72
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 Imagin3 said:
They're definitely not dumb enough to think that this law will fix the immigration problem. Neither of us are politicians and we can see that CLEARLY. If they know this isn't going to fix the problem why else would they do it? It's Jim Crow in 2010, bro. Legalized racism. =/
yup its a horrible disgusting thing.
 04-26-2010, 05:04 AM         #73
206ish 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLL i Am said:

a white dude threatin a minority about biting the curb

is this cracker stupid

fukc you u border hoppin border brother, you guys are south americas niggs. what you got to say? its spring time, shouldnt you be up here picking strawberry, cherries and apples yet? a**hole is calling us crackers cause him and his family all been workin here paying into social security and the know they wont ever see 1 red penny of that. i would tell you to kikc rokcs but i think swim home is probably more appropriate. greasy as cocc sukcers. mow my lawn already bytch...:doglaugh::guns:
 04-26-2010, 05:23 AM         #74
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Chill your a.ss out, ain't nobody serious in this thread, it's jokes.
 8 years ago '09        #75
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
 Prodigy said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #76
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
this is what happens when west coast cats get bored while the East Coast is sleepin....

I can't believe I read thru this thread, at me
 8 years ago '05        #77
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
 MythMade said:
Let's be real, have any of ya'll been to San Antonio?

That s**t is like Little Mexico.
no its not you must have never ever been to El Paso...Thats Mexico
 8 years ago '05        #78
KlipKlap 61 heat pts61
space
space
$8,281 | Props total: 4350 4350
 Prodigy said:

[pic - click to view]

aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
 8 years ago '04        #79
inthought 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,307 | Props total: 27 27
Mexican from San Antonio...

Jst listens to Vicente Fernandez - El Rey and Volver Volver
 8 years ago '08        #80
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 Afnorth123 said:
no its not you must have never ever been to El Paso...Thats Mexico
Clearly none have you have ever been to Phoenix/Tolleson:lachen001:

Gotta hear about the immigration law enough livin here aint tryin to here about it on the sports section:disdain2:
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
181 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
62 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
57 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago