"Congrats to all the dirty mexican in San Antonio for the win"-Mike Bacsik (Former NY Mets pitcher)

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,110 | Props total: 2634 2634
It's funny how black people embrace racism when its not about them but then wanna get al sharpton when some white person says n*gga. This thread is a f**king disgrace.
 04-26-2010, 02:53 AM         #42
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im mexican and im pretty clean and smell pretty good
but damn some of these spurs stink like cigarette specifically black and mild
WHY!!!!
 8 years ago '05        #43
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,421 | Props total: 25053 25053
 Imagin3 said:
It's funny how black people embrace racism when its not about them but then wanna get al sharpton when some white person says n*gga. This thread is a f**king disgrace.
....But How Do You Know Everyone Thats Laughing Or Cracking Jokes Is Black? Did You Do A Race Check Before You Made That Comment Or Thats What You Think Since You Made It.

The People Thats Agruing About This Now In This Thread Are Hispanic Themselves & Have Stated That In This Thread. So The Race Card On Black People Are Doing This Has Failed...Good Night.
 04-26-2010, 02:55 AM         #44
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and damn some of these illegals jokes are so elementary atleast come up with better stuff :(
how bout

"go get your ole accoridion music listening a.ss n*gga back to Sinaloa"
"get your chalupa, greased tortilla eatin a.ss n*gga back to mesico"

cmon now...step your game up
 8 years ago '04        #45
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 Prodigy said:

[pic - click to view]

04-26-2010, 02:57 AM         #46
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahah i was gonna say "man black people got Jesse Jackson...Al Sharpton" whenever some lil racist bulls**t comes up
who do we got?
Al SHarpton baby comin to our aide hahah
check that story on yahoo bout that arizona law
Al aint havin it
haha
 8 years ago '08        #47
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....But How Do You Know Everyone Thats Laughing Or Cracking Jokes Is Black? Did You Do A Race Check Before You Made That Comment Or Thats What You Think Since You Made It.

The People Thats Agruing About This Now In This Thread Are Hispanic Themselves & Have Stated That In This Thread. So The Race Card On Black People Are Doing This Has Failed...Good Night.
No idea what that means

Anyway, youre not gonna fool me and say everyone in this thread laughing/cracking jokes is hispanic. Quit it.
 8 years ago '08        #48
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 WiLL i Am said:
u must be white

and u said ni _ _ a

this dude tryina get the approval on blacks on this site to be able to say N_
I'm black, just not an ignorant idiot.
 8 years ago '08        #49
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 ElMarroAfamado said:
hahah i was gonna say "man black people got Jesse Jackson...Al Sharpton" whenever some lil racist bulls**t comes up
who do we got?
Al SHarpton baby comin to our aide hahah
check that story on yahoo bout that arizona law
Al aint havin it
haha
That Arizona law being passed shows how racist and backwards this nation still is. It's one of the most sickening things i've seen.
 8 years ago '05        #50
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Imagin3 said:
Anyway, youre not gonna fool me and say everyone in this thread laughing/cracking jokes is hispanic. Quit it.
....But You Thought Everybody In Here Was Black. Why Cant We Say Everyone In Here Is Hispanic? You See The Funny Shyt Now.

I Said The Ones That AGRUING(its only acouple) In This Thread Has Stated That They Are Hispanic But One Guy That Said He Was White But Has A Hispanic Girlfriend/Babymama.

But You Came In The Thread With This "black people always" Like Black People Started It. Chill Yo Brakes Homie....
 8 years ago '04        #51
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,172 | Props total: 1082 1082
i feel sorry for some of yalls misconcesptoins and ignorance, big ups to those that follow their heart and know that racism and hatred is bad and is of the devil. as krayzie bone says-----All this racial tension just makes us all timid and it takes the innocent and creates the world’s enemy. I’m tryin’ to keep my energy up, but it’s really too much! The sinnin' and the k!llin's enough! We’re missin’ the love. They lead us from the truth and try to keep us out the loop! (loop) They cheat us out our youth! I mean the freedom is for who? Not me, not you! Witnessin’ the signs of the times, right before my very eyes!
 8 years ago '08        #52
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....But You Thought Everybody In Here Was Black. Why Cant We Say Everyone In Here Is Hispanic? You See The Funny Shyt Now.

I Said The Ones That AGRUING(its only acouple) In This Thread Has Stated That They Are Hispanic But One Guy That Said He Was White But Has A Hispanic Girlfriend/Babymama.

But You Came In The Thread With This "black people always" Like Black People Started It. Chill Yo Brakes Homie....
It actually doesn't matter. Racism isn't exclusive to other races. Self-hate is a b**ch.
 8 years ago '04        #53
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
krayzie bone- ------------------Wake up! Wake up Get out that slave mentality mayn if its vain its got to be vain they hear it on the radio and then they see it in the video and they say this must be the way to go go and then they always do the Typical they caught up in the race often chasing the Devil and usually is waste let me put you on a level ....Rebel againsed the world in its crooked wicked ways Resist the world the only way you can be saved
 8 years ago '08        #54
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
 NORTE said:
i feel sorry for some of yalls misconcesptoins and ignorance, big ups to those that follow their heart and know that racism and hatred is bad and is of the devil. as krayzie bone says-----All this racial tension just makes us all timid and it takes the innocent and creates the world’s enemy. I’m tryin’ to keep my energy up, but it’s really too much! The sinnin' and the k!llin's enough! We’re missin’ the love. They lead us from the truth and try to keep us out the loop! (loop) They cheat us out our youth! I mean the freedom is for who? Not me, not you! Witnessin’ the signs of the times, right before my very eyes!
Where is that from?
 04-26-2010, 03:11 AM         #55
MDIZZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MythMade said:
Let's be real, have any of ya'll been to San Antonio?

That s**t is like Little Mexico.
shut up f**got
this dude needs 2 die f**kin slow for real, redneck f**got
 8 years ago '04        #56
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
racism is hatred and is of the devil so i can see clearly whose either goin to hell or needs to do some repenting. whether they see it now or not is up to them. im glad i got the upperhand tho.
 8 years ago '04        #57
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 Imagin3 said:
Where is that from?
the song is called too small , its from the fixtape special delivery mixtape released from bone in december. song is dope. bone always spits the real truth.
 8 years ago '05        #58
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 NORTE said:
so i can see clearly whose either goin to hell or needs to do some repenting.
....You Aint A God & Take Your Own Advice,Homie. After The Comments You Made.

NORTE said:
im heated i wish i was right by you sould i could curb stomp your ignornt f**king head to the curb you a**hole.
 NORTE said:
smh i would beat your a.ss for sayin some s**t like that in front of me and im white..
....Dont Judge One On Shadyness & Evilness. Hatred Made You Do The Same Thing,Homie. Now You Go Repent
 04-26-2010, 03:19 AM         #59
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my 2 cents...

you got a white kid in here who says he has a mexican girlfriend...arguing with an ecuadorian kid about being racist,and saying he wishes he could curb stomp him....if you can't see the hilarious irony behind that...that should be another thread in,and of it self...

nobody black has been involved in the back,and forth...it was mexicans standing up for themselves,one white kid standing up for mexicans,and an ecuadorian just f**king with them...than we get another kid who see's this,and a.ssumes it's black people,so he just makes a random comment about if someone said n*gga black people would be up in arms...i'm guessing he did this because he was bored,and wanted to get into the convo,and shift attention....

arizona has had a horrific immigration problem for a LONG time...what's happening there was inevitable...i honestly can see both sides...i don't think the law they passed is actually going to help matters,but they feel helpless,because they can't control the immigration situation,so they are going to extreme measures which blur the line of being constitutional...than again so does the patriot act,and a whole bunch of other bulls**t laws we just watch get passed...

all in all...everybody needs to wake the f**k up...but they won't....which is why not everyone is gonna make it...
 8 years ago '04        #60
NORTE 8 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....You Aint A God & Take Your Own Advice,Homie. After The Comments You Made.

....Dont Judge One On Shadyness & Evilness. Hatred Made You Do The Same Thing,Homie. Now You Go Repent
you know what i was a jerk im an adult so i can admit that. honstely i get fed up with the ignorance and the worldlyness that surrounds me and sometimes it gets the best of me. but atleast im in it for the right cause and not just selfishness. my niece is half mexican my girl and her family are mexican and none of them fit the horrible stereotypes these ignorant people try to throw absolutely everbody in. they are completely ignorant to the opression a lot of these people are put through and that fact that bad situations can lead good people to do shady or not so good things. but they dont see that all they see is a race card. smarten up people. theres much more to everthing than what you have personally seen. you need to realize that. ive experienced tons of racism first hand even in my whole family but im bright enough to go and make my own conclusions on things and actually have a desire to go to different cultures and experience them first hand. and i will be the first to say that from my personal experiences the mexican culture has purely been the most loving ,hard working, giving, understanding, the most close to eachother and the most accepting of all people. but thats just my personal experience i realize some people havent had that awesome opportunity.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy