Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
6611 pageviews
21 comments

Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,381 | Props total: 660 660
So J. Cole just happened to be in Dave Chapelles Block Party

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Like damn it just seem like illuminati was setting J. Cole for up next all along, or maybe he just likes to go to New York events alot...

21 comments for "So J. Cole just happened to be in Dave Chapelles Block Party"

8 years ago '04        #2
Ateace3 
space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
is that even j. cole?
 8 years ago '07        #3
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 1109 1109
???? I aint see that n*gga in any of those
 8 years ago '06        #4
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,176 | Props total: 18012 18012
who stalking him? lol
 04-25-2010, 09:11 PM         #5
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is that him?
 8 years ago '07        #6
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
Yeah thats him
 8 years ago '07        #7
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
And this thread is a repeat
 8 years ago '04        #8
King Ryan 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,649 | Props total: 1340 1340
If a n*gga say Illuminati again they need to be banned
 04-25-2010, 09:15 PM         #9
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's him in the second video. But is that before the deal?
 8 years ago '05        #10
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12550 12550
Yeah thats J.Cole... Damn do yall know what the n*gga looks like? He's in the crowd in the first video, the tallest light skin n*gga with the black hoodie raising his hand to be picked to get on stage to MC.. And he's in the blue shirt in the second video..

He said he went to school in New York, and only went there to promote himself and his music.. To really be on your s**t, your gonna crash major events and parties trying to get someone to hear your demo and give you a chance..

You n*ggas need to Youtube his video of his first encounter with JayZ.. This aint got s**t to do with the illuminati, just a man who was on his grind..
 04-25-2010, 09:21 PM         #11
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on the warm up he says he was in new york for all of college doing his music s**t, so it doesn't surprise me that he made some noise during those few years
 8 years ago '04        #12
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,528 | Props total: 6446 6446

[pic - click to view]

04-25-2010, 09:26 PM         #13
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Yeah thats J.Cole... Damn do yall know what the n*gga looks like? He's in the crowd in the first video, the tallest light skin n*gga with the black hoodie raising his hand to be picked to get on stage to MC.. And he's in the blue shirt in the second video..

He said he went to school in New York, and only went there to promote himself and his music.. To really be on your s**t, your gonna crash major events and parties trying to get someone to hear your demo and give you a chance..

You n*ggas need to Youtube his video of his first encounter with JayZ.. This aint got s**t to do with the illuminati, just a man who was on his grind..
This guy... We know all of this, that's the only thing he talk about on his records.

It's just hard to tell if that's him when the scene is changing every two seconds and the quality of the video isn't that great.

I never seen the Block Party movie, but good for him.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 04-25-2010 at 09:27 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #14
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
artists are groomed from childhood just like kanye..j.cole might have moved to NY to make it..but I bet he been in the entertainment business since before..nothin big just talented..recognized in school/awards type s**t..is cole even his real last name? cause if its not, the last name cole and the cole family is pretty big in the military and in maine (might be as well in other places but i only have done research in maine) only reason ive done research is not because of j.cole..but because someone once told me to look at the sign on the door in the first few seconds of the iron man movie..its a ^ sign that someone told me has alot of meaning/connections with illuminati and the military (gotta move onward the only direction/jigga said it) and just so happens a young coach with the last name cole died of cancer a few years ago at the univ of maine who is part of the cole family which are big contributors/donors at the univ of maine and theres a military building in maine (bangor is where soldiers leave the US and come back to the US) with the name cole on it..anyways when he died they made shirts with that sign ^ in his memory because that was his motto..yea its probrably all just a big coincedence but i wouldnt go as far as not believing any of this..
 04-25-2010, 09:54 PM         #15
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luvdahaze said:
artists are groomed from childhood just like kanye..j.cole might have moved to NY to make it..but I bet he been in the entertainment business since before..nothin big just talented..recognized in school/awards type s**t..is cole even his real last name? cause if its not, the last name cole and the cole family is pretty big in the military and in maine (might be as well in other places but i only have done research in maine) only reason ive done research is not because of j.cole..but because someone once told me to look at the sign on the door in the first few seconds of the iron man movie..its a ^ sign that someone told me has alot of meaning/connections with illuminati and the military (gotta move onward the only direction/jigga said it) and just so happens a young coach with the last name cole died of cancer a few years ago at the univ of maine who is part of the cole family which are big contributors/donors at the univ of maine and theres a military building in maine (bangor is where soldiers leave the US and come back to the US) with the name cole on it..anyways when he died they made shirts with that sign ^ in his memory because that was his motto..yea its probrably all just a big coincedence but i wouldnt go as far as not believing any of this..

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #16
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,212 | Props total: 19311 19311
that looks like him in the crowd in the first video
 8 years ago '06        #17
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,209 | Props total: 4479 4479
reminds me more of drake now lol,its all good
 8 years ago '09        #18
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,108 | Props total: 7264 7264
J. Cole told rap radar he was in a movie and told them to find him and i guess it was block party lol.
 8 years ago '05        #19
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
just means that they like him thats all..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy