Why does Aubrey "Drake" Graham get a pass for acting like a thug?

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
221 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
230 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-26-2010, 02:23 AM         #41
little ms riot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mattdogg444 said:
your a drake stan...your a f**got 2
 04-26-2010, 02:27 AM         #42
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
question. why does it bother you so much?
 8 years ago '06        #43
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3477 3477
 THEINFAMOUS said:
better question: Why do u care?
 jesusplay said:
How is that acting like a thug?

Traps are every where

get ofF that n*gga nuts cuz he f**ked your b**ch after a show...throwing her panties and s**t...smh
 francnad4 said:
Drake doesn't act like a thug..but why do you care so much about Drake? You already made 10 threads on the n*gga dissing him.
 StateProperty88 said:
i never thought he was acting like a thug and i dont think anyone considers him a thug...to each his own though
 bornleader said:
you sound like a f*g.Seriously
 Lupe Hunter said:
You really hate drake
 Grind Hard said:
NO s**t ITS OBVIOUS THE n*gga AINT A THUG...DAT DNT MEAN HE NOT AROUND DRUGS THO
 nwo504 said:
its impossible to be a rapper and not be aggressive at times
 joeyb8420 said:
another retard thread by ya boy...when in your sober right mind have you ever seen him act like a thug, either a your just really retarded or just makin these trolls just for s**ts and giggles which one is it
 season said:
your reaching.
 marcchrome said:
obviously you took it more than methaphors.... go get a life dude and get off the cat's d*ck already..... while you are sitting there making threads real n*ggas is out in the real world making money f**got..
 Ateace3 said:
does he act like a thug?
 Chosen Few DS said:
LOL. Too many haters stay attached to other n*ggas sacks....
 ruff said:
If you don't like him, why spend more than a word talking about him then???

Fags.
 Gonzilla said:
Thanks to all the haters, he knows G4 pilots on a first name basis.

TIGER HOODS said:
You done making shock threads now cool guy? You still mad?

[pic - click to view]

Seymore Cake said:
And thats 95% of rappers, as well as your favorite..... I never tried to play the role of a thug or be around it much but yet I know n*ggas locked up for murder and drug charges.

At some point everybody is around crime or n*ggas that do it, Drake is just spitting metaphors and n*ggas take it to serious when their favorite rapper has never lived that lifestyle.

But I guess these threads are just made on the basis of "I don't wanna see another n*gga do better than me so i'm gonna hate the f**k outta the n*gga"

Rap is just reality tv with no visuals
 mainevent4u88 said:
 youngmic said:
lol @ these aliases makin threads n then not comin back in em..i always found em hilarious...why yall take this serious tho? lol
 antdog said:
question. why does it bother you so much?

8 years ago '10        #44
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 1 1
[IMG][/IMG]

this f*g is just an industry puppet yo...
but you cant deny if some suit offered you millions of dollars to be a fake a.ss sellout a.ss candy a.ss rapper you'd go along too

if pac were alive this bulls**t wouldnt be goin on in the rap game today
 8 years ago '05        #45
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,053 | Props total: 6953 6953
 JTwizzy said:
"This guy's a gangsta? His real name is Clarence! And Clarence sits at home with both parents...." :dancingcool:
and clarence parents have a real good marriage
 04-26-2010, 08:10 AM         #46
80sbabyent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake acts like a thug? when? I must have missed something... Or is that thug now? LOL
 8 years ago '09        #47
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Never been a hater of any sort and I aint gon even comment on drake cuz dude is staright to but when did a name determine a persons character
 8 years ago '08        #48
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 joeyb8420 said:
mad n*ggas hatin on drake in here there not gona be when that thank me later drops and all their b**ches go out and buy the goddamn cd
no n*gga . YOU gonna go buy his cd. wouldnt be surprised if u camp outside waitin for the stores to open. lame a.ss n*gga
 8 years ago '07        #49
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,385 | Props total: 16057 16057
you'll find rap nowadays goes hand in hand with act... fans nowadays are not mostly from the life these rappers portray so they hold no standards for them. Nowadays if you can play the part well you get a pass... smh so you can blame fans and labels for lettin these ace holes portray some isht they not. Because if he was to be himself,... a canadian... you wouldn't think about even givin him a alisten let alone the dumb ace masses of consumers
 8 years ago '04        #50
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 01seay said:
The infatuation over Drake from his haters on this site is getting crazy.

Thank Me Later - June 15th
LOL, Yeah it seems like at least once a month there is a really bad hater thread. it used to be about g-unit, joe budden, fat joe, kanye west, jay-z and the list goes on..
 8 years ago '04        #51
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 faceoffizhere said:
Never been a hater of any sort and I aint gon even comment on drake cuz dude is staright to but when did a name determine a persons character
ever since your name was Leslie and you named yourself Freeway, the famous name of a druglord but that's neither here nor there.
 04-26-2010, 10:49 AM         #52
fmoney88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
drake doesnt act like a thug this a dumb thread
 8 years ago '05        #53
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,496 | Props total: 717 717
 joeyb8420 said:
cause its a false statement....
you'd like to put drakes c*ck in your mouth....thats not a false statement
 8 years ago '05        #54
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
Drizzy gettin crazy closet love from BX...
 04-26-2010, 11:54 AM         #55
Birchy.DesiGNz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im pretty sure that the whole
sprained ankle/nothing to play with

isnt talking about being a thug or not to be messed with physically

but in a music sense liek dotn go up against him.
 8 years ago '09        #56
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
[QUOTE=intoxicated662;15844202]ever since your name was Leslie and you named yourself Freeway, the famous name of a druglord but that's neither here nor there.[

so you saying a person who was named leslie wouldn't smack the s**t out of you cuz his name leslie lol name don't mean s**t what ya name gotta be butch to be hood lol
 8 years ago '09        #57
nikkiac87 
space
space
space
$51 | Props total: 0 0
hes the best!
 8 years ago '07        #58
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Goosie McNeen said:
i dont like actors. drake is an actor, reading a script. look @ him when he's in the booth. is he reading somthing? A f**kING SCRIPT.

HIP-HOP/RAP is not about anybody quiting their day job, pickin up a mic, an bein a rapper. what dues did this n*gga pay? the last thing a hiphop fan should want is sombody fakin the funk.

we didnt say he's gota be a gangster. but, he's got no credibilty. the cat is a b**ch. with his background, he should be singin or still on tv. stay in your f**kin lane.

then we got people outside of our circle labelin this cat as HIPHOP/RAP. f**k outta here.

another thing, anybody can do what he does. people on these boards post better lines than he does. lets grab one of them, give em $1,000,000.00, and see if they can be a sell out. get all the "kiddies" to think he's cool. he's shallow as f**k, only for MTV BET fans, who hop on the next "cool" thing. these kids got poor taste, and like whatever everyone else likes.

the dude is shallow. how can i relate to a n*gga that loses gucci-flip-flops and cries? or b**ches about a Phantom he leases? or how his mom is scared he's changing into a thug?

i dont f**k wit him. and i got reasons. not because i wish i was him, or im jealous, im always happy for anyone enjoying what they do. BUT WHEN I CANT SURF THE WEB WITHOUT SEEIN A MILLION PEOPLE d*ckRIDING, CUZ THEY WANNA TALK BOUT SOMTHIN "COOL" & "NEW", it makes me upset.

im sure there are Outkast songs people never heard, but they rave over Drake.
only thing my mad about.

8 years ago '04        #59
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,852 | Props total: 1996 1996
 Grind Hard said:
NO s**t ITS OBVIOUS THE n*gga AINT A THUG...DAT DNT MEAN HE NOT AROUND DRUGS THO
So we know hes not a thug, but hes around drugs?

Now am i getting from this statement that if your around, or even grew up, or even sell drugs, in fact that makes you a thug cuz i can point on thousands of people that fall under each of those catorgories, who are far from the definition of thug

Oh s**t, PS.

Did not see this guys name "grind hard" def should delete my entire post, cuz we know your a thug, u might put a e-hit on me

Last edited by D. Norman; 04-26-2010 at 04:16 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #60
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,443 | Props total: 11274 11274
i wouldnt say he's tryin to act like a thug but i would say he tries to act hood almost as if he grew up in the hood, also aint nobody gonna believe a dude who was on a kid tv show havin emotions on a hip hop record, like really dude been paid since a youngster, besides any type of deaths in his family he could have or might have had, i really doubt he struggled wit anything, oh let me guess he's heartbroken or depressed, n*gga u paid get the f**k outta here wit that bulls**t, Drake is wack only teenage b**ches listen to dude
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
58 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
193 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago