Apr 25 - Stephen Hawking says that humanity should avoid any contact with Aliens

most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #61
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 1114 1114
 ItachiUchiha said:
Do you have any idea how big the universe is??? Try to picture it in your head, and when you think you've got a pretty good idea, multiply that by a billion. Then multiply that by a few more billion and you still won't be anywhere near the ball park.

The number of stars is unimaginable, and the number of planets likely exceeds the number of stars. That makes the odds of life existing beyond our little spec of dust a whole lot better. If by conspiracy you mean that what I said is false and completely fabricated by the brightest minds in the human race, then you're truly one delusional f**k.

You think you have it all figured out with these little conspiracy theories but you know no more than I do.

Very ironic...

props given
 04-27-2010, 12:42 AM         #62
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
I am not bashing that claim....we were simply responding to this morons statement (below.)

Get the f**k outta here with that garbage. Now aliens having contact with humans wayyyy back in the day when they were building the pyramids and what not, thats a different story.
wait so you agree that aliens had something to do with the egyptians but you think that they had nothing to do with the israelites? the single most influential racial group thats had the more influence on this planet than the egyptians? you are the one who sounds like a moron...
 8 years ago '06        #63
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
I don't believe that there are aliens or that people have even had any type of contact with aliens at all. Seriously, I think what people have came in contact with are spirits. I mean you have to think about it seriously.

If there were really aliens more people would see them then just a few. There are so many alien movies and UFO show's out there that could sway people to think they are real with no real positive source of it being true. Think it's just a mind control tactic personally.
 8 years ago '04        #64
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
It's a mathematical certainty that aliens exist.
 04-27-2010, 06:48 AM         #65
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Mathematical POSSIBILITY.

Not certainty.
 8 years ago '07        #66
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
small animals huh?

what makes him think the aliens are more dangerous than us and we should fear them?

Last edited by Pistol Peter; 04-27-2010 at 06:50 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #67
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
small animals huh?

what makes him think the aliens are more dangerous than us and we should fear them?
They'll blast you with a ray gun

Michio Kaku is awesome

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #68
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 Metalzoa said:
^Mathematical POSSIBILITY.

Not certainty.
Near enough
 8 years ago '04        #69
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
What if the "people" on other planets were just like us, only further (or less) in evolution? Like, what if we're only in the 5th stage and the people on, say, Jupiter are in the 9th, and people on Mars in the 2nd? a.ssuming that there was a definition for these 'stages' lol...

Like we're all the same species, just at different points in the species' evolution...
 04-27-2010, 08:00 AM         #70
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Near enough
It's either certain or uncertain.

Since it isn't guaranteed, it is uncertain. You can extrapolate and guesstimate but the reality could be that we ARE the only ones, no matter what the mathematical odds say.

Near enough to 100% is not 100%, therefore it is not certain.
 04-27-2010, 09:22 AM         #71
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great thread, we should take all of these theories and ideas into consideration, no matter how insane they may seem.
 8 years ago '04        #72
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
It does seem extremely likely that there is alien life out there in the universe. I don't buy that they've been visiting Earth, however. Not without any good proof (and yes, I've read and watched the UFO claims, and I've come across none I buy as being extraterrestrial in origin).

In terms of any possible future contact, I can definitely see the logic in avoiding it as potentially dangerous, but maybe it would be worth the risk.

Last edited by HHS; 04-27-2010 at 09:43 AM..
 04-27-2010, 09:52 AM         #73
ItachiUchiha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't believe that there are aliens or that people have even had any type of contact with aliens at all. Seriously, I think what people have came in contact with are spirits. I mean you have to think about it seriously.

If there were really aliens more people would see them then just a few. There are so many alien movies and UFO show's out there that could sway people to think they are real with no real positive source of it being true. Think it's just a mind control tactic personally.
Have you read anything in this thread?
 8 years ago '04        #74
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
lol @ Spirits
 04-27-2010, 10:24 AM         #75
ItachiUchiha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
small animals huh?

Well, humans are not getting off this rock and setting foot on another planet until around mid-century, and we're probably not leaving our Solar System for another century after that. If the aliens are able to get here then they must definitely have some wicked technology... Whether they're a benevolent or malevant species is yet to be known.
 8 years ago '07        #76
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,378 | Props total: 16001 16001
 davon4204 said:

the earth is a very huge place in which we may be overpopulating, but we cover far less than most know. The chances of so many people seeing aliens is understandable.. Afterall if I had ten thousand friends who set out in seperate parts of the world...chances are you will not see any of us..
 8 years ago '08        #77
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 Damagegadget said:
the earth is a very huge place in which we may be overpopulating, but we cover far less than most know. The chances of so many people seeing aliens is understandable.. Afterall if I had ten thousand friends who set out in seperate parts of the world...chances are you will not see any of us..
my grandparents saw a saucer back in the day... prolly 30-40 years ago.. also my boys dad was a captain on a ship and he said his radars said there was something coming towards them and then on top of them and there was nothing there

but i mean whats the point of flying around and looking at us.. im more inclined to believe its the government or something else
 8 years ago '08        #78
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,510 | Props total: 17102 17102
William Cooper been warning you, don't fall for the ET bulls**t being setup, believe in SOLID UFOs though they are legit and man made military industrial complex tech not some ET gift tech, Humans are the most intelligent beings ever on the entire universe, those that know that fact are trying to keep that away or divert that powerful fact from you.

But remember the minute a huge ET threat its being pushed, it is all fake bulls**t. Since 1917 evil sources been working on a way to take over with 1 major hoax, let the late William Cooper give the factual details.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 04-27-2010 at 12:22 PM..
 04-27-2010, 11:57 AM         #79
ItachiUchiha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Humans are the most intelligent beings ever in the entire universe
Oh my God...
 04-27-2010, 12:15 PM         #80
PistoLbangya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EastBroadway said:
We Are The Aliens.
exactly...what..i...was...thinking

especially..when..he..was..talin..about..aliens... living..in..ships...cause...they/we...used..up...all..
their/our...planets...resources
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
56 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago