Apr 25 - Stephen Hawking says that humanity should avoid any contact with Aliens

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-26-2010, 11:10 AM         #41
ItachiUchiha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ There are photos of ancient drawings of objects that look like modern day planes and rockets and the modern day interpretation of what aliens look like. I'm not that easily convinced that that is what these people saw though.
 04-26-2010, 01:53 PM         #42
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there are heiroglyphics in egypt depicting men that look like scuba divers hovering in the air over people on land.

it is believed that they arent "scuba divers" but actually space men wearing rocket packs and helmets...

believe what you want...
 8 years ago '05        #43
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7086 7086
 Ed Bundy said:
there are heiroglyphics in egypt depicting men that look like scuba divers hovering in the air over people on land.

it is believed that they arent "scuba divers" but actually space men wearing rocket packs and helmets...

believe what you want...
I am not bashing that claim....we were simply responding to this morons statement (below.)

WEREWOLF said:
aliens done been in contact with earth, im telling you jesus was an alien spirit reincarnated into human form through advanced genetic techniques, why you think he always spoke to god? thats cuz ufo's were sending him telepathic messages all the time ...miracles were always happening around him thanks to the aliens ....every advanced civilized planet in the universe always have a "jesus" like figure in their early history that boosted their spiritual evolution, which is what leads to the planets overall progression

Get the f**k outta here with that garbage. Now aliens having contact with humans wayyyy back in the day when they were building the pyramids and what not, thats a different story.
 8 years ago '04        #44
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5201 5201
Yo all I want to do is fly outta here and chill in space for couple of months with an ounce of my favorite strand of weed and spazz out. Maybe see some asteroids or two some stars or some gillamonsta's shiat.
 8 years ago '08        #45
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 cowlersleycowle said:
please post links for your claims. very interesting if true
i saw it on a history channel documentary called "Ancient Aliens" its in the jukebox i think

these are the 2 planes/toys discussed and u see the carvings that look like planes and helicopters
 8 years ago '08        #46
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,540 | Props total: 17174 17174
He saying this now because he knows they are DEMONS not "ETs", also with the upcoming fake Alien "Contact" being setup by the Illuminati, he knows it will fool many but not him so he is warning you about what is coming, learn more about it below.

note- Listen what 2 top researches concluded, watch the first minute of the video below, these two guys are not some random guys, these guys have probably been with Stephen before.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 04-26-2010 at 05:01 PM..
 04-26-2010, 04:34 PM         #47
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Has the Illuminati figured out the secrets to immortality? I think it's pretty stupid to be doing all of this just to avoid dying. Is the human race that important?
 04-26-2010, 04:39 PM         #48
ItachiUchiha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The N

Demons/?? really???
 8 years ago '08        #49
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 ItachiUchiha said:
The N

Demons/?? really???
Don't take it from me, watch the first minutes of this video,

Listen to what it is said by 2 top researchers that probably chilled with Stephen before.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 04-26-2010 at 04:57 PM..
 04-26-2010, 04:58 PM         #50
ItachiUchiha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stephen does not even believe in God... I'm quite sure he'd be even less inclined to believe in Demons...

Instead of warning us, why don't you hire Inuyasha N, he's a demon slayer I think...
 04-26-2010, 05:03 PM         #51
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can someone answer my question?
 8 years ago '08        #52
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Joe Budden said:
Has the Illuminati figured out the secrets to immortality? I think it's pretty stupid to be doing all of this just to avoid dying. Is the human race that important?
The fusion with Robotics its what will get then close to that, that is one of their agendas
advance robotics keep getting better all the time, the Human Race is not important to them
they just want less Humans on earth so they can control them better.

Here is that FUSION WITH ROBOTICS I am talking about, notice how it makes a normal Human STRONGER.

key part :32-45

[video - click to view]

at the of the day It is all about SINGULARITY

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 04-26-2010 at 05:26 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #53
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 ItachiUchiha said:
Stephen does not even believe in God... I'm quite sure he'd be even less inclined to believe in Demons...

Instead of warning us, why don't you hire Inuyasha N, he's a demon slayer I think...

Did you watch the first minute of that video?, did you take in the info?, because I am pretty sure it was presented that those two top researchers ARE NOT RELIGIOUS types, those guys are man that admire and probably met Stephen Hawkings.

I rather listen to those two researchers then you, a normal regular guy who probably has fallen to the deception of ET and all that bulls**t the media has pumped into your empty dome. I am sure you never heard this before and its blowing your mind, but hey remember nobody is asking you to believe it, welcome the demons all you want and be into the ET deception all you want, do you.

Last edited by The N; 04-26-2010 at 05:24 PM..
 04-26-2010, 05:22 PM         #54
ItachiUchiha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not watching the video. Take it how you will but I do not take you or your videos seriously. Wasn't that evident by the Inuyasha comment?

Every single thing is a damn conspiracy. Aliens dont exist, they're demons!!! :eek:
 8 years ago '05        #55
space
space
 The N said:
He saying this now because he knows they are DEMONS not "ETs", also with the upcoming fake Alien "Contact" being setup by the Illuminati, he knows it will fool many but not him so he is warning you about what is coming, learn more about it below.

note- Listen what 2 top researches concluded, watch the first minute of the video below, these two guys are not some random guys, these guys have probably been with Stephen before.

Hate given.
 8 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 The N said:
Don't take it from me, watch the first minutes of this video,

Listen to what it is said by 2 top researchers that probably chilled with Stephen before.

Hate given again.

The N said:
The fusion with Robotics its what will get then close to that, that is one of their agendas
advance robotics keep getting better all the time, the Human Race is not important to them
they just want less Humans on earth so they can control them better.

Here is that FUSION WITH ROBOTICS I am talking about, notice how it makes a normal Human STRONGER.

key part :32-45

at the of the day It is all about SINGULARITY

And again.....triple hate.
 8 years ago '08        #57
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 ItachiUchiha said:
I'm not watching the video. Take it how you will but I do not take you or your videos seriously. Wasn't that evident by the Inuyasha comment?

Every single thing is a damn conspiracy. Aliens dont exist, they're demons!!! :eek:

Exactly because it would shut down your whole perspective, don't worry others will see it. But listen men I am not disrespecting your fairy tale ET beliefs, I am just saying those two top researchers know more about anything then you, that's factual right there and if that hurts your feelings then you need to get over yourself.

They are actual top researchers, you're just some random guy who believes what he wants to believe and then tries to talk smack if somebody else has different beliefs. You're a ignorant mentality driven brotha its that simple.

btw at "everything its damn conspiracy", hey f**k face that ET s**t your believe is the biggest mainstream conspiracy on the planet earth, it should make you wonder why that is btw but I will let you find out why, "Disclosure" its coming soon.

Last edited by The N; 04-26-2010 at 05:54 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #58
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23

[video - click to view]

04-26-2010, 10:51 PM         #59
ItachiUchiha 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Exactly because it would shut down your whole perspective, don't worry others will see it. But listen men I am not disrespecting your fairy tale ET beliefs, I am just saying those two top researchers know more about anything then you, that's factual right there and if that hurts your feelings then you need to get over yourself.

They are actual top researchers, you're just some random guy who believes what he wants to believe and then tries to talk smack if somebody else has different beliefs. You're a ignorant mentality driven brotha its that simple.

btw at "everything its damn conspiracy", hey f**k face that ET s**t your believe is the biggest mainstream conspiracy on the planet earth, it should make you wonder why that is btw but I will let you find out why, "Disclosure" its coming soon.
Do you have any idea how big the universe is??? Try to picture it in your head, and when you think you've got a pretty good idea, multiply that by a billion. Then multiply that by a few more billion and you still won't be anywhere near the ball park.

The number of stars is unimaginable, and the number of planets likely exceeds the number of stars. That makes the odds of life existing beyond our little spec of dust a whole lot better. If by conspiracy you mean that what I said is false and completely fabricated by the brightest minds in the human race, then you're truly one delusional f**k.

You think you have it all figured out with these little conspiracy theories but you know no more than I do.

you're just some random guy who believes what he wants to believe and then tries to talk smack if somebody else has different beliefs.
Very ironic...
 04-27-2010, 12:13 AM         #60
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we ain't dead said the children don't believe it
We just made ourselves invisible
underwater, stove-top, blue flame scientist come out with your scales up
get baptized in the ocean of the hungry
(Humdi luli lalilulo, Humdi lulilalilu)
When n*ggas turn into gods,
walls come tumblin down...(aaahhh)

Ms.Badu said it best...

But without getting all sophisticated on you non intelligent folks. Watch the black peoples reaction when aliens come and watch the white peoples reaction....

We only gave yall one book on mathematics.....we got numerous and I mean numerous books left...I haven't read none personally but from learning from a teacher I was told these things would come and to not be afraid...But from what yall did with one book we will never consider giving you any more and putting yall up on game.....srry...

If yall really wanna see aliens keep up the racial profiling law, continue with the nwo takeover s**t and most importantly and hopefully it doesn't happen, harm our brother Obama...Then my child will you see some incredible s**t....beside earthquakes, vortex's, tsunamis, and hurricanes...ext ext....

By the way..isnt it ironic how he's one of the only people you've seen talking using brain waves? I bet yall believe that s**t too don't yall....I see why our countrys dumb as f**k....Pretty soon they'll tell us the dollar is backed by coal and we'll believe we've revived the dollar and continue with the banking order....WAKE UP PEOPLE WAKE UP

Last edited by whyarguewithgod; 04-27-2010 at 12:20 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy