Did Jordan ever get blown out like Kobe does??

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #101
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
 CurtisJackson said:
the only player who ever brought a team to the finals himself is KING JAMES
Jason kids took the nets to the finals and iverson did a few times too
 8 years ago '04        #102
dre03 
space
space
$10,171 | Props total: 2452 2452
 malikmoore9 said:
I never blamed Kobe's year on his finger you just a.ssumed I was like any other stan and gave a flying f*ck as to what kind of year he has. Both of them suck in my opinion ones a money hogging a**hole who does nothing for his people (Jordan) and the other is a self serving prick who doesnt respect the game or his teammates enough to get fixed up and come back as a leader
What people??? And what the f**k does that have to do with basketball???

He dont owe s**t to nobody but his family, his city and the NBA in which he has given back to... He has given back to all of those so what the f**k are you talking about???
 8 years ago '08        #103
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
Jordan won he did a movie. ..... space jam>>>>>>>>
 8 years ago '06        #104
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,375 | Props total: 5656 5656
 malikmoore9 said:
I never blamed Kobe's year on his finger you just a.ssumed I was like any other stan and gave a flying f*ck as to what kind of year he has. Both of them suck in my opinion ones a money hogging a**hole who does nothing for his people (Jordan) and the other is a self serving prick who doesnt respect the game or his teammates enough to get fixed up and come back as a leader
Major components of any argument

First there will be facts
Then there will be opinions or false statements
and last people will result to namecalling

in your world you have no brain to materialize any kind of facts so you skip to opinions but your brain power is to minute to even come up with those so you just skip right to name calling. Genius and I am the retard.
 04-25-2010, 10:10 PM         #105
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am a person of righteousness and if you make 500 million dollars a year off of the working backs of your people you owe them something
 8 years ago '06        #106
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,375 | Props total: 5656 5656
 malikmoore9 said:
I am a person of righteousness and if you make 500 million dollars a year off of the working backs of your people you owe them something
that pseudo-philosophical self righteous bulls**t doesn't apply. jordan doesn't tell you how you should spend your money.
 8 years ago '05        #107
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 Mike Nitty said:
These Muphakas just don't remember or too damn young to know how Jordan got ether'd by the "Jordan Rules" Defense the Stones had for him...took your "Basketball God" almost a half-decade how to get past us.

This ^^^is the end result of countless a.sswhoopins given out at the Hands of The Pistons and the Celtics...People only remember the 2 3-peats and the game winners over the Cavs in the playoffs...people never remember the punishment and bad games MJ had b4 the rings...That's why I always say in a decade people will finally understand how good Kobe really was...and at that time will he be accepted on MJ's Level...till then the real n*ggas who understand basketball and Legacy's and s**t like that will continue to laugh in the face of ignorant fans.

Please Point Out These Countless a.sswhoopings You Speak Of 86 (Celtics) & 88 (Pistons) Is The Only Ones That Can Be Pointed Out
 8 years ago '06        #108
beantown 74 heat pts74 OP
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
This site is hilarious all I had to do was make a thread that talked about Kobe Lebron and Jordan in the same sentence and everyone getting their feelings hurt and ends up being 7+ pages LMAO
 8 years ago '06        #109
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
the mystique of Jordan is out of control

if you asked the average BX poster, they'd say

MJ made every shot in crunch time

MJ made every Game Winning Shot

MJ won every playoff series

MJ never lost a game by double digits

MJ dunked on every player in the NBA

MJ never got scored on

MJ never got lost on defense
You forgot a few:

MJ never got blown out by 39 in a deciding game in the finals or any deciding game for that matter

MJ never got caught with hsi d*ck in a hotel clerk

MJ never lost an NBA Finals series
 04-27-2010, 11:24 AM         #110
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

all you jordan stans gtfo
 8 years ago '04        #111
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,739 | Props total: 6444 6444
His BOBCATS just got swept.. :celebrate0:
 8 years ago '04        #112
dre03 
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:

[pic - click to view]

all you jordan stans gtfo
I will take that as a No...
 8 years ago '09        #113
The Hatchett 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 7 7
 portis187 said:
if jordan was so god like in the playoffs why was he swept in the playoffs by the celtics in the first round in 86 & 87. oh yea cause he didnt have pippen. never been out of the first rd without scottie. neither jordan or kobe are the greatest. jordan n kobe threads need to be banned asap.
or cuz he had only been in the league for 2 years a.ss wipe.... common since...
 8 years ago '04        #114
dre03 
space
space
 legendisdope said:
yall aint givin the thunder enough credit.. how are the lakers a good team?? noone can create their own shots.. odom is inconsistent trash. pau is good but he aint going to score all of them. kobe is good but just inconsistent for some reason.. fisher old as f**k.. and expect him to hit the lucky shots only.. after that they bench is weak as f**k.. and damn dont get me started on artest..
All that you just said somehow this sorry a.ss team managed to have the best record in the West and the 3rd best record in the league... If the Lakers arent good then the Thunder are terrible... Either way they still have the better team...
 8 years ago '04        #115
kg81 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 101 101
 Soda Pop said:
Yeah it was in the 80's before you were born...see pic below.

[pic - click to view]

They never got blown out after winning a ring. Kobe and the Lakers are the defending champs so this is irrelevant and the OP has a point.
 8 years ago '04        #116
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 553 553
 yo0123yo said:
Jordan >>>>>>>>>>>> kobe and lebron..not even a comparison

Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2009
2 Olympic Gold Medals – 1984, 1992
6-time NBA Champion
6-time NBA Finals MVP
5-time NBA MVP
7-time The Sporting News MVP
10 NBA Scoring Titles
3-time steals leader
14 NBA All-Star Selections
3-time NBA All-Star Game MVP
11 All-NBA Selections
9 All-Defensive First Team Selections
2-time NBA Slam Dunk Contest Champion – 1987, 1988
NBA Rookie of the Year – 1984
NBA Defensive Player of the Year – 1988
ACC Freshman of the Year – 1982
2-time Consensus NCAA All-American First Team – 1983, 1984
ACC Men's Basketball Player of the Year – 1984
USBWA College Player of the Year – 1984
Naismith College Player of the Year – 1984
John R. Wooden Award – 1984
Adolph Rupp Trophy – 1984
Sports Illustrated Sportsman of the Year – 1991
Named one of the 50 Greatest Players in NBA History in 1996
Ranked #1 by SLAM Magazine's Top 50 Players of All-Time
Ranked #1 by ESPN Sportscentury's Top 100 Athletes of the 20th century
 8 years ago '06        #117
space
space
I was watching that halftime show the other day with Magic Johnson talking about Lebron...nothing new but he's ranting and raving about Lebron being the best player in the universe... he said it a couple of different times it's almost like he's either sending a message to kobe or is just really thumbing his nose at Kobe.
 04-27-2010, 06:11 PM         #118
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown85 said:
I was watching that halftime show the other day with Magic Johnson talking about Lebron...nothing new but he's ranting and raving about Lebron being the best player in the universe... he said it a couple of different times it's almost like he's either sending a message to kobe or is just really thumbing his nose at Kobe.
you should call up magic and ask him so we really know what he meant
 8 years ago '09        #119
escofreeman 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
 portis187 said:
if ur the greatest ever n u make all ur teammates better why when he retired the bulls still went to back 2 back eastern conf finals? cause his team was loaded. when the real goat bill russell retired the celtics didnt make the playoffs plus he has more rings. n magic it won it his rookie yr playing center game 7 when kareem was hurt n was the finals mvp
none of what u said the bulls did is true unless your talkin about the yr he took off before his actual retirement permanently from chicago ....

Either way your point is weak jordan made all those guys, split em up and throw em dif teams theyd perform but never be a part of what he made-- f**kin 6 rings !!!! stop tryin to discredit him

if the lakers didnt have kobe f**kin fisher artest pau odom bynum and i dont care who else would def make a conf finals run ... does that mean kobe is useless ?
 8 years ago '09        #120
escofreeman 
space
space
$412 | Props total: 0 0
i cant believe retards in here have the mental capacity to compare jordans 2nd and 3rd yrs to kobes umteenth yr lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy