Did Jordan ever get blown out like Kobe does??

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #81
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
 malikmoore9 said:
History happens why do we act like things dont occur why do we always want to remember people for who they were instead of who they are as a whole. Jordan spent two hapless years in washington where he accomplished nothing but showing us he had deteriorated from what once was. Ali got his brains bashed in by Larry Holmes so bad that Larry cried for beating him so but all we want to remember is boomaye. The same way athletes are plagued for faults they should be seen as a whole person.
n*gga shut the f**k when people remember Jordan they remember him with the Bulls in his prime when people think of Ali they think of the rumble in the jungle and whooping Foreman, same with Montana and the Niners, and Emmit and the Cowboys. when was the last time you ever heard an analyst bring up Ali and the 1st thing they bring up is his loss to Larry Holmes past his prime and a shell of his former self?. You're sitting here trying to compare Jordan at the age of 38 coming back to a team that just had the number 1 pick in the NBA draft the year before to Kobe in his prime with the defending champions getting k!lled by a team just getting there feet wet in the playoffs...You're sitting here bringing up the tailing part of legends career as opposed to there primes where they had there major success and accomplishments

Go back to making threads about how you'd quit on your and sit on the bench because the refs arent giving you calls anymore

Last edited by Main Event; 04-25-2010 at 08:36 PM..
 04-25-2010, 09:03 PM         #82
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga shut the f**k when people remember Jordan they remember him with the Bulls in his prime when people think of Ali they think of the rumble in the jungle and whooping Foreman, same with Montana and the Niners, and Emmit and the Cowboys. when was the last time you ever heard an analyst bring up Ali and the 1st thing they bring up is his loss to Larry Holmes past his prime and a shell of his former self?. You're sitting here trying to compare Jordan at the age of 38 coming back to a team that just had the number 1 pick in the NBA draft the year before to Kobe in his prime with the defending champions getting k!lled by a team just getting there feet wet in the playoffs...You're sitting here bringing up the tailing part of legends career as opposed to there primes where they had there major success and accomplishments

Go back to making threads about how you'd quit on your and sit on the bench because the refs arent giving you calls anymore
So much hostility I would think as if I had insulted your mother or something you really take a strong interest in the success of others you must live at home with your mother and father. calm down young man I was simply stating that athletes who dont know when to quit doesnt make that history go away they will still be remembered for those dumb moves as well as the smart ones. Kobe's prime is over it has been for about two years now. He is on the decline of his career and if he is not smart he will do the same thing dumb a.ss jordan did come back and try and prove that your mind can overpower your body and fail miserably.
 8 years ago '08        #83
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
 malikmoore9 said:
So much hostility I would think as if I had insulted your mother or something you really take a strong interest in the success of others you must live at home with your mother and father. calm down young man I was simply stating that athletes who dont know when to quit doesnt make that history go away they will still be remembered for those dumb moves as well as the smart ones. Kobe's prime is over it has been for about two years now. He is on the decline of his career and if he is not smart he will do the same thing dumb a.ss jordan did come back and try and prove that your mind can overpower your body and fail miserably.
Stopped reading after mother and father, you're a clown
 8 years ago '04        #84
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 malikmoore9 said:

Ur comparing Kobe's last two years to Jordan's years with the Wizard's??? Are you serious?? Jordan had to have his knee drained like every week just to be able to play the next week... Ur truly a dumbass...
 04-25-2010, 09:27 PM         #85
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stopped reading after mother and father, you're a clown
I understand with the level of education these days two sentences is an accomplishment good job you have reached your mental capacity for the day...
 04-25-2010, 09:28 PM         #86
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ur comparing Kobe's last two years to Jordan's years with the Wizard's??? Are you serious?? Jordan had to have his knee drained like every week just to be able to play the next week... Ur truly a dumbass
Kobe's playing with a broken finger excuses are the same everywhere bruh
 8 years ago '04        #87
dre03 
space
space
 portis187 said:
you do know marciano knocked out joe louis right?
In Eddie Murphy voice from Coming to America!!!

"Joe Louis was 75 years old when they fought"

Ur a dumbass...
 8 years ago '06        #88
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,380 | Props total: 5663 5663
in case anybody missed it......

MALIKMOORE9 IS A RETARD
 8 years ago '04        #89
dre03 
space
space
 malikmoore9 said:
Kobe's playing with a broken finger excuses are the same everywhere bruh
n*gga he played with a torn tendon in his finger two years ago just fine STFU... His finger aint got s**t to do with his defense or lack of hustle or lack of leadership... I aint say s**t about offense... U can make that excuse about his shooting but he is sucking at everything right now not just shooting...

Everybody plays through injuries... But when ur so old where u have to have 2 arthiscopic knee surgeries and have ur knee drained monthly ur way past ur athletic prime...
 8 years ago '04        #90
dre03 
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
in case anybody missed it......

MALIKMOORE9 IS A RETARD
I see... but it is fun to see what dumb s**t he will say next
 8 years ago '04        #91
dre03 
space
space
 malikmoore9 said:
always a dumb a.ss comment from you the thread didnt say playoffs or finals dope
The thread was made after Kobe was blown out in the PLAYOFFS u dumb s**t... It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out...
 8 years ago '08        #92
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
Jordan was 6-0 in the NBA finals, what other player in the last 30 years can say that.
Shaq 4-2
Kobe 4-1
Lebron 0-1
Magic, Bird, Isiah all have L's
the only other person close is Tim Duncan 4-0
It's hard enough to get to the finals SIX times but to win all six is another question
 04-25-2010, 09:41 PM         #93
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do we only remember 6 years of Jordan hell he played 13 seasons he didnt win them all... Forever characters. And Jordan scored fifty in washington so talking about his knees are an excuse.
 8 years ago '04        #94
dre03 
space
space
 malikmoore9 said:
Why do we only remember 6 years of Jordan hell he played 13 seasons he didnt win them all... Forever characters. And Jordan scored fifty in washington so talking about his knees are an excuse.
Kobe scored 44 points after he broke his finger... So talking about his finger aint no excuse... f**king hypocrite... so if u wanna pull that card dont say s**t else about his finger
 04-25-2010, 09:45 PM         #95
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kobe scored 44 points after he broke his finger... So talking about his finger aint no excuse... f**king hypocrite... so if u wanna pull that card dont say s**t else about his finger
Your point is mute dips**t I am saying Kobe's finger is just an excuse and you bringing up Jordans knees is the same thing a f***ing excuse
 8 years ago '06        #96
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 dre03 said:
got em.
 8 years ago '04        #97
dre03 
space
space
 malikmoore9 said:
Your point is mute dips**t I am saying Kobe's finger is just an excuse and you bringing up Jordans knees is the same thing a f***ing excuse
And u just said neither one can be excuse so dont blame his s**tty year on his finger dumb f**k...

So Jordan sucked when he was 40 years old and Kobe sucks when he is 31 years old right??? Since neither one of us can use those excuses this can be the only conclusion...
 04-25-2010, 09:55 PM         #98
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MALIKMOORE9 IS A RETARD
Major components of any argument

First there will be facts
Then there will be opinions or false statements
and last people will result to namecalling

in your world you have no brain to materialize any kind of facts so you skip to opinions but your brain power is to minute to even come up with those so you just skip right to name calling. Genius and I am the retard.
 04-25-2010, 09:59 PM         #99
malikmoore9 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And u just said neither one can be excuse so dont blame his s**tty year on his finger dumb f**k...
I never blamed Kobe's year on his finger you just a.ssumed I was like any other stan and gave a flying f*ck as to what kind of year he has. Both of them suck in my opinion ones a money hogging a**hole who does nothing for his people (Jordan) and the other is a self serving prick who doesnt respect the game or his teammates enough to get fixed up and come back as a leader
 8 years ago '06        #100
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 malikmoore9 said:
Major components of any argument

First there will be facts
Then there will be opinions or false statements
and last people will result to namecalling

in your world you have no brain to materialize any kind of facts so you skip to opinions but your brain power is to minute to even come up with those so you just skip right to name calling. Genius and I am the retard.
no negro. I'm calling a spade a spade. you're comparing kobe at 31 to jordan at the tail end of his career. that's retarded and illogical.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
100 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
180 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy