Did Jordan ever get blown out like Kobe does??

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
160 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
considering its a team sport, id say neither has ever got blown out. maybe be if these players played their games 1 on 1 then maybe.
 8 years ago '08        #42
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,740 | Props total: 12168 12168
 Soda Pop said:
Yeah it was in the 80's before you were born...see pic below.

[pic - click to view]

These Muphakas just don't remember or too damn young to know how Jordan got ether'd by the "Jordan Rules" Defense the Stones had for him...took your "Basketball God" almost a half-decade how to get past us.

Liquid-Science said:
According to MJ stans his career was between 1990-1998
This ^^^is the end result of countless a.sswhoopins given out at the Hands of The Pistons and the Celtics...People only remember the 2 3-peats and the game winners over the Cavs in the playoffs...people never remember the punishment and bad games MJ had b4 the rings...That's why I always say in a decade people will finally understand how good Kobe really was...and at that time will he be accepted on MJ's Level...till then the real n*ggas who understand basketball and Legacy's and s**t like that will continue to laugh in the face of ignorant fans.

jj01 said:
that never happened u joke, do your f**kin research u clown because you are showing your age.

difference is that when mj lost or got blown out in the playoffs which i cant even recall off top it was against a top team one that would win the ship. bean is getting embarrassed by a NUMBER 8 seed when he clearly has the better team. s**t is disgusting and disrespectful to watch.
Embarrased cuz the series is tied at 2-2 If you really think the Thunder gon win this series I gotta statue in NYC I wanna sell you bro.
Bean aint been swept outta the Finals
 8 years ago '05        #43
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3228 3228
It's funny that people are so wrapped up in the Lebron/Kobe/Jordan debate that they didn't even notice the sarcasm in the threadstarter's post. Just goes to show people read what they wanna read.
 04-25-2010, 01:21 PM         #44
BabyBatterBoy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
It's funny that people are so wrapped up in the Lebron/Kobe/Jordan debate that they didn't even notice the sarcasm in the threadstarter's post. Just goes to show people read what they wanna read.
that's cause bx is loaded with a bunch of uneducated dumb f**ks. bunch of ellis lanksters on this site

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #45
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
 Switchc2390 said:
lol if you know this cat..he is the most bias on BX

he also is a kobe hater i just find it amusing

wen lakers do bad

lakers lose

there is always these kobe hate thread what does it get you????

but vice versa wen kobe does great their are threads about him

but they are praising him
 8 years ago '06        #46
jj01 
space
space
$44,942 | Props total: 4632 4632
 Mike Nitty said:
These Muphakas just don't remember or too damn young to know how Jordan got ether'd by the "Jordan Rules" Defense the Stones had for him...took your "Basketball God" almost a half-decade how to get past us.

This ^^^is the end result of countless a.sswhoopins given out at the Hands of The Pistons and the Celtics...People only remember the 2 3-peats and the game winners over the Cavs in the playoffs...people never remember the punishment and bad games MJ had b4 the rings...That's why I always say in a decade people will finally understand how good Kobe really was...and at that time will he be accepted on MJ's Level...till then the real n*ggas who understand basketball and Legacy's and s**t like that will continue to laugh in the face of ignorant fans.

Embarrased cuz the series is tied at 2-2 If you really think the Thunder gon win this series I gotta statue in NYC I wanna sell you bro.
Bean aint been swept outta the Finals

mj had no squad and still gave yall fits each time before he blew yall out. pippen would fake migranes because he was shook of worm, team had no heart for a while. pax, ho grant everybody was shook of detroit except for mj.

how is it not embarrassing that its tied actually? 1 v 8 is supposed to be no contest and u put forth pitiful displays like this its really nowhere did i say that okc would win, we both know stern wouldnt let that happen, and what do i care about him not being swept out of the finals for?
 8 years ago '05        #47
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,426 | Props total: 25061 25061
....Are All Kobe Stans Young As Hell? I Wanna Know The Oldest Kobe Stan.
 04-25-2010, 02:48 PM         #48
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
mj had no squad and still gave yall fits each time before he blew yall out. pippen would fake migranes because he was shook of worm, team had no heart for a while. pax, ho grant everybody was shook of detroit except for mj.

how is it not embarrassing that its tied actually? 1 v 8 is supposed to be no contest and u put forth pitiful displays like this its really nowhere did i say that okc would win, we both know stern wouldnt let that happen, and what do i care about him not being swept out of the finals for?
The stern argument, if stern wanted the Lakers to win like you say kobe would be 6/6 in the Finals. And most people other than Laker fans predicted this seris to go 6,yet they act like they are surprised. n*ggas got HATE for the Lakers, it's hilarious.
 8 years ago '06        #49
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
its crazy how n*ggas just sit down and think like..damn what can i hate on kobe for now...lets make a dumb thread!!!
 8 years ago '07        #50
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 4412 4412
Michael Jordan = Overrated creation by David Stern
 8 years ago '07        #51
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
this thread is dumb
 8 years ago '06        #52
jj01 
space
space
 antdog said:
The stern argument, if stern wanted the Lakers to win like you say kobe would be 6/6 in the Finals. And most people other than Laker fans predicted this seris to go 6,yet they act like they are surprised. n*ggas got HATE for the Lakers, it's hilarious.

no, its the biggest disparity u can have and they are playin like heartless jokes. stern doesnt care if they win the ring i dont belive, as so long as they make it there or at least very close. the longer they are in, the more money he makes. take a look at it from your unbias perspective. "lakers v lakers" is a disgrace
 8 years ago '10        #53
HeyCobra 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,062 | Props total: 2 2
 philly337 said:
bahah i'm sure it was hard with 8 teams lol.Russell and wilt played with little small white guys..they get the ball passed to them 2 feet from the rim and drop in a lil pee pee
so what your trying to say is Larry Bird is the greatest player of all time, cause he played with a bunch of big black guys?
 04-25-2010, 03:22 PM         #54
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
no, its the biggest disparity u can have and they are playin like heartless jokes. stern doesnt care if they win the ring i dont belive, as so long as they make it there or at least very close. the longer they are in, the more money he makes. take a look at it from your unbias perspective. "lakers v lakers" is a disgrace
name me a series since 07-08 that he clearly without a doubt manipulated just to have the Lakers stay longer.
 8 years ago '05        #55
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,394 | Props total: 8072 8072
 HeyCobra said:
so what your trying to say is Larry Bird is the greatest player of all time, cause he played with a bunch of big black guys?
 04-25-2010, 03:32 PM         #56
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all these threads that get made after laker losses are funny
i couldnt imagine what were to happen if they lost
the site would probably crash because of so many people instantaneously making threads
"so is this..."
"why do people..."
hahaha
 8 years ago '06        #57
jj01 
space
space
 antdog said:
name me a series since 07-08 that he clearly without a doubt manipulated just to have the Lakers stay longer.

brent barry no call, he knows we bring in no money and wants to maximize his profit by seeing yall advance as long as possible.
 8 years ago '04        #58
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 Soda Pop said:
Yeah it was in the 80's before you were born...see pic below.

[pic - click to view]

lol no joke, what kind of dumbass f**king question is this? need to learn yall basketball history.

ANYONE can get beat. Can you overcome that though and still win it all, thats what separates the greats from the really goods
 04-25-2010, 03:46 PM         #59
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
brent barry no call, he knows we bring in no money and wants to maximize his profit by seeing yall advance as long as possible.
one iffy call the whole series. that's all you got? The s**t was over in five, Lakers were clearly the better team. Anything else.
 8 years ago '06        #60
jj01 
space
space
 antdog said:
one iffy call the whole series. that's all you got? The s**t was over in five, Lakers were clearly the better team. Anything else.

that call changed the whole complexion of the series u dumb ****
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago