Did Jordan ever get blown out like Kobe does??

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,009 | Props total: 10681 10681
 circleinsidebox said:
yes for many years before scottie came to the team
lol..he played 2 season without pippen..in pips first year he only got like 20 minutes a game off the bench and the bulls won 50 games
 8 years ago '06        #22
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 portis187 said:
is that their fault? no. basketball is a big mans game. ill take the best big man b4 kobe or jordan.
i already read ur dumbass link in a thread the other day...read it,had a laugh,and kept it moving because it wasn't even worth a response

i got howard #3 all time based off of what he's done but on real s**t he would not survive in today's league.Dude would get abused by somebody like shaq
 8 years ago '06        #23
jj01 
space
space
$44,974 | Props total: 4689 4689
 portis187 said:
if ur the greatest ever n u make all ur teammates better why when he retired the bulls still went to back 2 back eastern conf finals? cause his team was loaded. when the real goat bill russell retired the celtics didnt make the playoffs plus he has more rings. n magic it won it his rookie yr playing center game 7 when kareem was hurt n was the finals mvp

that never happened u joke, do your f**kin research u clown because you are showing your age.

difference is that when mj lost or got blown out in the playoffs which i cant even recall off top it was against a top team one that would win the ship. bean is getting embarrassed by a NUMBER 8 seed when he clearly has the better team. s**t is disgusting and disrespectful to watch.
 8 years ago '08        #24
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5112 5112
 philly337 said:
lol..he played 2 season without pippen..in pips first year he only got like 20 minutes a game off the bench and the bulls won 50 games
You should be banned for your ignorance Jordan was drafted in 84 and Pippen in 87. Then Pippen wasn't s**t until like 91 after Rodman abused his a.ss in the Eastern finals..he vowed it would never happen again (I know about the foot but still) I dont think Kobe is as good a player as Jordan by any stretch but Kobe has never had the players Jordan did either.
 8 years ago '04        #25
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 891 891
 portis187 said:
if jordan was so god like in the playoffs why was he swept in the playoffs by the celtics in the first round in 86 & 87. oh yea cause he didnt have pippen. never been out of the first rd without scottie. neither jordan or kobe are the greatest. jordan n kobe threads need to be banned asap.
i dont care much for these jordan/kobe/lebron debates, and who's better now then whatever...

but referencing a playoff series that in terms of time comparison has no relevance...jordan a few yrs in compared to kobe 10+ years in

either way these debates are dumb, jordan = different era, different player, different team, different opposing teams
 8 years ago '08        #26
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,075 | Props total: 2280 2280
anyone who thinks jordan or ali is the greatest is just brainwashed.
 8 years ago '06        #27
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Soda Pop said:
You should be banned for your ignorance Jordan was drafted in 84 and Pippen in 87. Then Pippen wasn't s**t until like 91 after Rodman abused his a.ss in the Eastern finals..he vowed it would never happen again (I know about the foot but still) I dont think Kobe is as good a player as Jordan by any stretch but Kobe has never had the players Jordan did either.
my ignorance?What the f**k u talkin about dumbass.Let me try to add this up for u since ur having trouble...

84-85 season - that's 1 year
85-86 season - jordan injured..played 18 games
86-87 season - that's 2 years
87-88 season - pip comes along

now let add....that's 1 season...plus another season..how many season is that?

and get the f**k outta here with that s**t about kobe never having what jordan did.Woooooowwww..um shaq?Derek fisher who did what every other phil jackson point guard has done..malone,payton,horry,shaw,rice,fox,butler,odo m,gasol,bynum..what the f**k teams u been watching?Phil jackson is a master of buiding squads..hell the lakers beat 3 playoff teams by double digits with kobe sittin out this year..don't act like the dude didn't have squads because what mike had for his first 3 wasn't all that
 8 years ago '08        #28
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,030 | Props total: 5112 5112
 portis187 said:
Jordan Is he was pretty much the league during his time. Ali got his career cut off in his prime and still came back to whip a lil a.ss... so eh. Jordan though is the Goat.
 8 years ago '08        #29
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
 Soda Pop said:
 8 years ago '05        #30
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
There is no greatest.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #31
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 portis187 said:
if jordan was so god like in the playoffs why was he swept in the playoffs by the celtics in the first round in 86 & 87. oh yea cause he didnt have pippen. never been out of the first rd without scottie. neither jordan or kobe are the greatest. jordan n kobe threads need to be banned asap.
prolly like his second or third season in the league right hmm lebron didn't even make it his first or second season to the playoffs i dn't think and kobe just now became the best player on his team lol so you know he can't be the best player in the league
 04-25-2010, 12:24 PM         #32
CurtisJackson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only player who ever brought a team to the finals himself is KING JAMES
 04-25-2010, 12:24 PM         #33
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jordan never got blown like kobe does this late in his career. Kobe letting a team like he has get blown in the playoffs is unacceptable.
 04-25-2010, 12:31 PM         #34
CurtisJackson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fmoney88 said:
Jordan never got blown like kobe does this late in his career. Kobe letting a team like he has get blown in the playoffs is unacceptable.
that's because kobe is s**t.

and people need to start realizing that already.

how the f**k u gonna get blown out by an 8th seed that is in the playoffs for the first time ever. watch them lose this series (i really don't think they will) but i hope they do. that way every kobe/laker fan can stfu already about a "repeat" that isn't happening.
 8 years ago '05        #35
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Soda Pop said:
Yeah it was in the 80's before you were born...see pic below.

[pic - click to view]

Blown out.. no, those were close games last series went to 7 games.

Kobe has a team full of soft players, Odom,Bynum and Gasol are all soft.. Artest is the only other player who's tough as nails, but his offensive game has dropped off pretty badly.

Last edited by Hold That; 04-25-2010 at 12:36 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #36
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 portis187 said:
I knew u had a mental problem when u said Ali... Just STFU
 8 years ago '04        #37
dre03 
space
space
 Liquid-Science said:
According to MJ stans his career was between 1990-1998
Yeah he only won 3 scoring titles, MVP, DPOY before that... Dumbass
 8 years ago '04        #38
dre03 
space
space
 akademiks said:
Why do idiots act like it takes one player to stop a blowout?

What is he gonna do, play defense for everyone else who's half-assing it? Or score 50 points in a half to keep his team in the game?
A team will only play as good as their leader plays... If ur leader is half a.ssing the team will half a.ss... If ur gonna give him the credit for winning championships he has to take credit for the losses as well... U cant have a one way street...
 8 years ago '08        #39
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,075 | Props total: 2280 2280
 dre03 said:
I knew u had a mental problem when u said Ali... Just STFU
what ur telling me ali is better then joe louis or marciano? ali was just more of an icon for what he stood for and what he did outside of the ring so how bout u stfu homo
 8 years ago '06        #40
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
lol this lame ???? this n*gga was casper for a min after that one thread he made, n*ggas straight bashed his a.ss guess his back again

but this time he got kobes d*ck and balls up his throat thats all you hear come out of his mouth is kobe this kobe that
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
165 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy