*New* Lupe Fiasco-Horn Synth and Love Letter To The Beat (Lasers leaks)

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '05        #61
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,650 | Props total: 15274 15274
 Curb said:
Dude, what the f**k are you talking about? Lupe came out as a gangster rapper, if anything he's became a FAKE, if you ever listened to the song "Lu Myself," he discusses how people stopped listening to him because he made a "positive change."

Lupe Fiasco said it himself, he's only using rap to travel the world. He came into the rap game to release 3 albums, retire, then manage his record label. THE ONLY WAY HE COULD do that, is if he brought out his contract. But, he doesn't want to do that, he's forced to release his music. Lupe Fiasco doesn't care about his music, he thinks he's Nas. He's a GREAT rapper, and has the talent to establish himself as a legend, but he's too c*cky to put his all into his music. He thinks he's the best.

Now, all those other things you said about Eminem doesn't even relate to comment you replied to. So everything after that, I ignored.
I stopped reading after the underlined, after opening with this, I know everything else you said is pure trash without having to read it.

Last edited by Hold That; 04-25-2010 at 08:10 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #62
space
space
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
ban this guy he thinks lupe is too good for rap just because ur too lazy too look outside of the wack mainstream norm u think this go do some research man wow that was the funniest thing ive heard for a while thats just an insult to every body who spits that good s**t lupe is great but man nobody is too good for hip hop stupid guy its like saying picazo is too good for art ...
You make it seem like I said, Lupe is the only rapper who's too good for rap.. There's plenty of rappers who are too good for the industry, and probably feel the same way. So everything else you said is irrelevant..

Rap is nothing more than "entertainment" it's not LIFE and does not define you.
 8 years ago '09        #63
WezLFaCe_KiD 59 heat pts59
space
space
$14,919 | Props total: 1252 1252
 Hold That said:
You make it seem like I said, Lupe is the only rapper who's too good for rap.. There's plenty of rappers who are too good for the industry, and probably feel the same way. So everything else you said is irrelevant..

Rap is nothing more than "entertainment" it's not LIFE and does not define you.
hip hop i s life hip hop is the way u express your interpretation of life
then what are they good for i dont get what ur saying.. poetry , books , short films ? . hip hop is just is all of that ... i dont know where ur going with this
 8 years ago '05        #64
space
space
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
hip hop i s life hip hop is the way u express your interpretation of life
then what are they good for i dont get what ur saying.. poetry , books , short films ? . hip hop is just is all of that ... i dont know where ur going with this
Don't confuse hip hop culture with rap industry.. Now when you say, Lupe felt he's too good for rap, I a.ssumed you meant the music industry, as a whole, and all the bulls**t that comes with it.

Now if your saying Lupe feels he's to good for hip hop as a culture, then thats complete bulls**t on your part.

My point is, how can anyone not think they are too good for the music industry when you have to become pretty much a circus act to really make it big.

Last edited by Hold That; 04-25-2010 at 09:11 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #65
WezLFaCe_KiD 59 heat pts59
space
space
$14,919 | Props total: 1252 1252
 Hold That said:
Don't confuse hip hop culture with rap industry.. Now when you say, Lupe felt he's too good for rap, I a.ssumed you meant the music industry, as a whole, and all the bulls**t that comes with it.

Now if your saying Lupe feels he's to good for hip hop as a culture, then thats complete bulls**t on your part.

My point is, how can anyone not think they are too good for the music industry when you have to become pretty much a circus act to really make it big.
stale mate ight i feels ya now
 8 years ago '06        #66
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
chad hugo > > > pharrell
 8 years ago '08        #67
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,212 | Props total: 5545 5545
Is somebody trying to destroy Lupe?? It's been said that dude bucks the system and doesn't want to be Atlantic's Kanye/Jay-Z type star, I wonder if the good folks at the house the Lyor remodeled are trying to hurt Lu's career...
 8 years ago '09        #68
Knowledgeable 33 heat pts33
space
space
$12,452 | Props total: 6297 6297
Can't wait for lasers
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
144 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
182 comments
1 day ago