*New* Lupe Fiasco-Horn Synth and Love Letter To The Beat (Lasers leaks)

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '05        #61
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 Curb said:
Dude, what the f**k are you talking about? Lupe came out as a gangster rapper, if anything he's became a FAKE, if you ever listened to the song "Lu Myself," he discusses how people stopped listening to him because he made a "positive change."

Lupe Fiasco said it himself, he's only using rap to travel the world. He came into the rap game to release 3 albums, retire, then manage his record label. THE ONLY WAY HE COULD do that, is if he brought out his contract. But, he doesn't want to do that, he's forced to release his music. Lupe Fiasco doesn't care about his music, he thinks he's Nas. He's a GREAT rapper, and has the talent to establish himself as a legend, but he's too c*cky to put his all into his music. He thinks he's the best.

Now, all those other things you said about Eminem doesn't even relate to comment you replied to. So everything after that, I ignored.
I stopped reading after the underlined, after opening with this, I know everything else you said is pure trash without having to read it.

Last edited by Hold That; 04-25-2010 at 09:10 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #62
space
space
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
ban this guy he thinks lupe is too good for rap just because ur too lazy too look outside of the wack mainstream norm u think this go do some research man wow that was the funniest thing ive heard for a while thats just an insult to every body who spits that good s**t lupe is great but man nobody is too good for hip hop stupid guy its like saying picazo is too good for art ...
You make it seem like I said, Lupe is the only rapper who's too good for rap.. There's plenty of rappers who are too good for the industry, and probably feel the same way. So everything else you said is irrelevant..

Rap is nothing more than "entertainment" it's not LIFE and does not define you.
 8 years ago '09        #63
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1048 1048
 Hold That said:
You make it seem like I said, Lupe is the only rapper who's too good for rap.. There's plenty of rappers who are too good for the industry, and probably feel the same way. So everything else you said is irrelevant..

Rap is nothing more than "entertainment" it's not LIFE and does not define you.
hip hop i s life hip hop is the way u express your interpretation of life
then what are they good for i dont get what ur saying.. poetry , books , short films ? . hip hop is just is all of that ... i dont know where ur going with this
 8 years ago '05        #64
space
space
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
hip hop i s life hip hop is the way u express your interpretation of life
then what are they good for i dont get what ur saying.. poetry , books , short films ? . hip hop is just is all of that ... i dont know where ur going with this
Don't confuse hip hop culture with rap industry.. Now when you say, Lupe felt he's too good for rap, I a.ssumed you meant the music industry, as a whole, and all the bulls**t that comes with it.

Now if your saying Lupe feels he's to good for hip hop as a culture, then thats complete bulls**t on your part.

My point is, how can anyone not think they are too good for the music industry when you have to become pretty much a circus act to really make it big.

Last edited by Hold That; 04-25-2010 at 10:11 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #65
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1048 1048
 Hold That said:
Don't confuse hip hop culture with rap industry.. Now when you say, Lupe felt he's too good for rap, I a.ssumed you meant the music industry, as a whole, and all the bulls**t that comes with it.

Now if your saying Lupe feels he's to good for hip hop as a culture, then thats complete bulls**t on your part.

My point is, how can anyone not think they are too good for the music industry when you have to become pretty much a circus act to really make it big.
stale mate ight i feels ya now
 8 years ago '06        #66
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
chad hugo > > > pharrell
 8 years ago '08        #67
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088
Is somebody trying to destroy Lupe?? It's been said that dude bucks the system and doesn't want to be Atlantic's Kanye/Jay-Z type star, I wonder if the good folks at the house the Lyor remodeled are trying to hurt Lu's career...
 8 years ago '09        #68
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 3501 3501
Can't wait for lasers
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago