*New* Lupe Fiasco-Horn Synth and Love Letter To The Beat (Lasers leaks)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
158 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-25-2010, 06:09 PM         #41
Pulmones 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do you listen to this nerd?
 8 years ago '05        #42
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,080 | Props total: 4217 4217
this s**t is wack...... wtf is this dude thinking
 8 years ago '08        #43
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,346 | Props total: 408 408
Wooo lets get it! FNF!

ill be coppin this
 8 years ago '10        #44
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
his old stuff could be cheesy but it was cause he wanted it but his new stuff he's starting to get c*cky and dare i say dumbing it down and its cheesy but in a bad way cuz he thinks he's super cool now
His OLD stuff isn't cheesy (Leaked songs). His new stuff is cheesy, but I kinda like these songs.

Hold That said:
He's leaked only 2 full songs and 2 snippets, neither of which have been dumbed down. What makes you say they are "dumbed down".. Not sure how he's becomming more c*cky, he's the same ol lupe.
Lupe is becoming more c*cky, from all those rants and fussing he did about his leaked music.

Enemy of The State isn't how he used to rap on Food And Liquor; he thinks he's too good for rap.
 8 years ago '07        #45
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
s**t is nice but it seems like its Alicia's song . It's not even confirmed to be on Lasers yet.
 04-25-2010, 06:18 PM         #46
Pulmones 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
isn't this the same dude who got so butthurt he threatened to retire because the world didn't appreciate him?
 8 years ago '08        #47
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23308 23308
where the f**k is soundtrakk?
 8 years ago '09        #48
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,512 | Props total: 5696 5696
 Pulmones said:
how do you listen to this nerd?

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #49
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
 Curb said:
His OLD stuff isn't cheesy (Leaked songs). His new stuff is cheesy, but I kinda like these songs.

Lupe is becoming more c*cky, from all those rants and fussing he did about his leaked music.

Enemy of The State isn't how he used to rap on Food And Liquor; he thinks he's too good for rap.
:dancingcool: i like lupe but
 8 years ago '07        #50
classin84 1 heat pts
space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
Is Horn Synth just a snippet? I'm only able to download 40 seconds of it... is it just me?
 8 years ago '05        #51
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12514 12514
 Curb said:

Honestly he is too good for rap, Lupe raps, that's not who he is as a man.. He's only using rap as a tool to get people to think about things that matter, instead of material bulls**t.

Honestly when you see what's on the radio, whats on the t.v, and you having to compromise yourself as a man, and human being in order to make it big(your f**kin idol eminem), then if you have any self respect, you would be saying the same thing about yourself if you had the talent..

Eminem could rap, but he made it big because he rapped about slapping his mom, calling the mother of his child a wh0ore, etc.. crazy s**t is what kept him relevant. Lupe feels he doesn't have to conform and **** himself out.
 8 years ago '08        #52
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4787 4787
 Pulmones said:
isn't this the same dude who got so butthurt he threatened to retire because the world didn't appreciate him?
Err.......no
 8 years ago '05        #53
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
 Arson said:
where the f**k is soundtrakk?
thats what i wanna know

on a blog site it says he only produced one song...i hope thats not true cuz he makes the best beats for lupe
 8 years ago '04        #54
Bodega 
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
 LowaEastSide5 said:
prolly leaking this on purpose
could be , could be not. I don't think Lupe wan't his s**t leaked. surprised he didn't enter this post yet. The problem is a lot of engineers do not make sure that the internet connection to the computer their are working on is offline. That is how we get a lot of leaks because of this mishap.

I can't wait for lasers to come out. I'm madd some people in this post didn't feel The Cool and the concept. At least it had one. A lot of these artist now of days just slap a damn album together with no premise involved. I had liked The cool.
 8 years ago '04        #55
Bodega 
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
 hold that said:
honestly he is too good for rap, lupe raps, that's not who he is as a man.. He's only using rap as a tool to get people to think about things that matter, instead of material bulls**t.

Honestly when you see what's on the radio, whats on the t.v, and you having to compromise yourself as a man, and human being in order to make it big(your f**kin idol eminem), then if you have any self respect, you would be saying the same thing about yourself if you had the talent..

Eminem could rap, but he made it big because he rapped about slapping his mom, calling the mother of his child a wh0ore, etc.. Crazy s**t is what kept him relevant. Lupe feels he doesn't have to conform and **** himself out.
best said
 8 years ago '04        #56
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,733 | Props total: 6436 6436
Don't like either...
 8 years ago '10        #57
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
 Hold That said:
Honestly he is too good for rap, Lupe raps, that's not who he is as a man.. He's only using rap as a tool to get people to think about things that matter, instead of material bulls**t.

Eminem could rap, but he made it big because he rapped about slapping his mom, calling the mother of his child a wh0ore, etc.. crazy s**t is what kept him relevant. Lupe feels he doesn't have to conform and **** himself out.
Dude, what the f**k are you talking about? Lupe came out as a gangster rapper, if anything he's became a FAKE, if you ever listened to the song "Lu Myself," he discusses how people stopped listening to him because he made a "positive change."

Lupe Fiasco said it himself, he's only using rap to travel the world. He came into the rap game to release 3 albums, retire, then manage his record label. THE ONLY WAY HE COULD do that, is if he brought out his contract. But, he doesn't want to do that, he's forced to release his music. Lupe Fiasco doesn't care about his music, he thinks he's Nas. He's a GREAT rapper, and has the talent to establish himself as a legend, but he's too c*cky to put his all into his music. He thinks he's the best.

Now, all those other things you said about Eminem doesn't even relate to comment you replied to. So everything after that, I ignored.

Last edited by Curb; 04-25-2010 at 08:42 PM..
 04-25-2010, 08:36 PM         #58
ImCT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm thinking Love Letter is Alicia's version of the song..and if it goes on LASERS it'll have much more Lupe.
 8 years ago '09        #59
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
 Hold That said:

ban this guy he thinks lupe is too good for rap just because ur too lazy too look outside of the wack mainstream norm u think this go do some research man wow that was the funniest thing ive heard for a while thats just an insult to every body who spits that good s**t lupe is great but man nobody is too good for hip hop stupid guy its like saying picazo is too good for art ...

Last edited by WezLFaCe_KiD; 04-25-2010 at 08:50 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #60
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
 Bodega said:
could be , could be not. I don't think Lupe wan't his s**t leaked. surprised he didn't enter this post yet. The problem is a lot of engineers do not make sure that the internet connection to the computer their are working on is offline. That is how we get a lot of leaks because of this mishap.

I can't wait for lasers to come out. I'm madd some people in this post didn't feel The Cool and the concept. At least it had one. A lot of these artist now of days just slap a damn album together with no premise involved. I had liked The cool.
A lot of Lupe's older leaked material (not these songs) isn't even in his hands, there's someone in Chicago leaking all of it. Lupe described it as "Hardrives full of material."

But, I don't think it's the MAINLY the engineers fault. Because if that's the reason, whoever hacks their computers, they'd have better quality mp3's. I might be reaching though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
6 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
54 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy