Mayweather-Mosley 24/7 Episode 3 tonight OFFICIAL THREAD

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
12 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 damn_ryght said:
yall a bunch of dumb a.ss, d*ck riddin n*ggaz, always so quick to suck on mayweathers balls....half of the ppl on this board dont know s**t bout boxing...

lets say u a rich cat whos got more than enough money to last you a lifetime and someone offers u few more stacks to fortify your funds even further but theres a catch. you have to do something thats not illegal or frowned upon but its something you're not comfortable doin. why would u do it? u got nuff cake and the only reason u still hustle is for the glory and cuz it makes u happy.

floyd f!ghts for dollars (which he clearly dont have nuff or else IRS would get off his case) and manny f!ghts for honor and glory, hes got enough cash to make sure his grandchildren's children get the life they deserve.

floyd thinks hes greater than boxing itself and can impose anything to anybody. pac never EVER tested positive and passes the tests on the reg. with flyin colors. admit it, all yall wouldnt pay $55 for a mayweather f!ght cuz u kno its just gonna be jus like watchin a chicken runnin around the ring with his head cut off. defensive master, my balls...i wanna see some n*gga GKTFO, something that happens regularly in a pacman f!ght...

floyd aint gonna be known as GOAT, jus a slick n*gga who knew how to manipulate the dumb a.sses who believe he got game...
Such a HATER you can't even recognize a great boxer. It's not about wild a.ss brawling all the time. I've never bashed Paq, but to run away from 40 mil is insane. A caveman would have jumped on that opportunity. It's not Floyd's fault he can hit his opponents and they can't hit him.

The reason I know you're a hater is when you said he runs like a chicken with his head cut off. How do you win 40 professional f!ghts and do that?
 8 years ago '07        #82
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,037 | Props total: 30331 30331
LoL!!!

'you know how good you gotta be able to f!ght, if they let you sing and yo a.ss can't sing'?
 8 years ago '04        #83
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 muzikhead said:
Such a HATER you can't even recognize a great boxer. It's not about wild a.ss brawling all the time. I've never bashed Paq, but to run away from 40 mil is insane. A caveman would have jumped on that opportunity. It's not Floyd's fault he can hit his opponents and they can't hit him.

The reason I know you're a hater is when you said he runs like a chicken with his head cut off. How do you win 40 professional f!ghts and do that?
by f!ghting below average opponents... Floyd is great but the opponents he chooses arent... The reasons the other f!ghters have losses is cuz they all fought each other... MAyweather has not fought anybody that Shane, Manny or Cotto lost to...
 8 years ago '04        #84
muzikhead 
space
space
 dre03 said:
Being the best f!ghter of this generation doesnt say much... its the worst generation in boxing history... Boxing has been on the downside since the retire of Tyson...
Again that's Floyd's fault huh. It says alot for the f!ghter who was able to dominate in whatever their time was. I guess it doesn't say much if no matter what you don't like the guy. And there definitely were some great boxers this generation.

Last edited by muzikhead; 04-25-2010 at 09:47 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #85
muzikhead 
space
space
 dre03 said:
by f!ghting below average opponents... Floyd is great but the opponents he chooses arent... The reasons the other f!ghters have losses is cuz they all fought each other... MAyweather has not fought anybody that Shane, Manny or Cotto lost to...
Floyd can beat any of these three you named. May 1st you can scratch Shane off the list. Manny didn't want it or he would have fought. Cotto is washed up. Floyd ran right through Marquez whom Manny arguably lost to twice.
 8 years ago '04        #86
dre03 
space
space
 muzikhead said:
Again that's Floyd's fault huh. It says alot for the f!ghter who was able to dominate in whatever their time was. I guess it doesn't say much if no matter what if you don't like the guy. And there definitely were some great boxers this generation.
So ur disagreeing this is boxing's worst generation??? How is telling the truth hating??? sounds like ur naive to me as opposed to me hating... Its no question that this is boxing's worst generation...

Nobody in here is denying Floyd's talent... He is just a b**ch and a disgrace to the sport that is already diminishing...
 8 years ago '04        #87
dre03 
space
space
 muzikhead said:
Floyd can beat any of these three you named. May 1st you can scratch Shane off the list. Manny didn't want it or he would have fought. Cotto is washed up. Floyd ran right through Marquez whom Manny arguably lost to twice.
U obviously didnt read what i wrote... go back and u will see i put he hasnt fought any of the people those guys lost to...

I didnt say he didnt f!ght those ppl...

And he may very well beat all those opponents and he prolly could beat all their opponents they lost to... but how the hell will boxing fans ever know since Floyd wont f!ght majority of them??? None of us know what can happen in a ring any given night... Everybody thought Tyson would beat Douglas and what happened... Everybody thought Ali would beat Frazier and what happened... Everybody thought Foreman would beat Ali and what happened...

Ur basing an opinion completely off talent and not realizing that any given night a f!ghter can and will go down... Thats why us boxing fans want to see him f!ght them and not have to speculate on who is better... Just beat them and prove it
 8 years ago '04        #88
muzikhead 
space
space
 dre03 said:
So ur disagreeing this is boxing's worst generation??? How is telling the truth hating??? sounds like ur naive to me as opposed to me hating... Its no question that this is boxing's worst generation...

Nobody in here is denying Floyd's talent... He is just a b**ch and a disgrace to the sport that is already diminishing...
I said there were some great f!ghters this generation. I'll let you argue with yourself on which gen was the worst because I definately don't know. You are a hater though. And if Floyd is a b**ch then you f!ght him.
 8 years ago '04        #89
dre03 
space
space
 muzikhead said:
I said there were some great f!ghters this generation. I'll let you argue with yourself on which gen was the worst because I definately don't know. You are a hater though. And if Floyd is a b**ch then you f!ght him.
How old are you???

My n*gga i will throw hands with any n*gga who wants to start something... u will win some f!ghts and u will lose some f!ghts but one thing u never do is back down from a f!ght... Mayweather is a b**ch for backing down from f!ghts point blank... Real n*ggas aint scared to get kocked out... Are u honestly telling me u would let this n*gga punk you???

Street f!ght and boxing are two different things like Nasim said how many street f!ghts could that n*gga have been in...

Just cuz there are good f!ghters doesnt mean its not the worst generation... its like one big f!ght a year... you use to have at least 4 or 5 big f!ghts a year...
 8 years ago '04        #90
muzikhead 
space
space
 dre03 said:
U obviously didnt read what i wrote... go back and u will see i put he hasnt fought any of the people those guys lost to...

I didnt say he didnt f!ght those ppl...

And he may very well beat all those opponents and he prolly could beat all their opponents they lost to... but how the hell will boxing fans ever know since Floyd wont f!ght majority of them??? None of us know what can happen in a ring any given night... Everybody thought Tyson would beat Douglas and what happened... Everybody thought Ali would beat Frazier and what happened... Everybody thought Foreman would beat Ali and what happened...

Ur basing an opinion completely off talent and not realizing that any given night a f!ghter can and will go down... Thats why us boxing fans want to see him f!ght them and not have to speculate on who is better... Just beat them and prove it
There were different scenarios man. There's no way possible he could f!ght every f!ghter they fought. As a boxing fan if you are you would realize that. It's also a business and you just can't go about it that way. You do know that the powers that be who run boxing make money off of it right. If Floyd had to f!ght everyone Shane,Paq & Cotto fought he would have had to f!ght about 70 f!ghts. They didn't all f!ght the same opponents. Now you sound naive.
 8 years ago '04        #91
muzikhead 
space
space
 dre03 said:
How old are you???

My n*gga i will throw hands with any n*gga who wants to start something... u will win some f!ghts and u will lose some f!ghts but one thing u never do is back down from a f!ght... Mayweather is a b**ch for backing down from f!ghts point blank... Real n*ggas aint scared to get kocked out... Are u honestly telling me u would let this n*gga punk you???

Street f!ght and boxing are two different things like Nasim said how many street f!ghts could that n*gga have been in...

Just cuz there are good f!ghters doesnt mean its not the worst generation... its like one big f!ght a year... you use to have at least 4 or 5 big f!ghts a year...
I'm 35 fam and consider myself a real fan of the sport. That's why not one time did I ever disrespect Manny for turning down a mega f!ght. I respect all f!ghters because they risk their lives doing something they love. There's no excuse for him turning down that money. Who has Floyd backed down from that you absolutely know of. I don't care about the hear say.

You called him a b**ch not me. i just said f!ght him since you feel that way. He was in several street f!ghts I know this for a fact. He grew up right down the street from me. He got kicked out of public schools for f!ghts and being a menace. I don't fear any man. But I also respect others as well.

Last edited by muzikhead; 04-25-2010 at 11:13 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #92
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 muzikhead said:
Well I guess you don't know his name "Money Mayweather ". Explain to me how it's embarassing to talk about money, I'm listening.
He hasn't just been talking about money.

Every single moment this dumb f**k is in front of the camera he's got something stupid to say.
- Press conference - "You have a cheap suit", "You look like a leprechaun"
- Talks about gay s**t like the size of his nose (really?)
- Sings songs while in the car about how everyone has to be broke if they're annoyed by him talking about his money.
- Disrespects boxing legends and s**t on the legacies of Ali/Leonard/Robinson.

Or even last f!ght when Marquez was drinking his own p!ss he called him pee-pee man for like 5 minutes straight.

Watching Floyd and listening to this idiot talk is an exhibition in coonery and self-promotion. He has absolutely no maturity or humility whatsoever. Dude is a 30+ year old who is less mature than his own kids.

While you look at Shane's camp and you see the complete polar opposite. Dude has always been humble and is making Floyd look like a fool when he tries to verbally spar with ghosts.

I know 24/7 paints a skewed picture but I've watched every single one of these and the single common denominator is Floyd's idiocy and complete disregard for anything or anyone other than himself.

You can be sure of Floyd mocking Nazim's prayer ritual in the next 24/7 too.

Last edited by A.G; 04-25-2010 at 10:27 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #93
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
when someones undefeated they can say whatever the h#ll they want, until someone stops him, he can keep talking. As far as him messing the sport up that's b.s Just because he ADMITS he f!ghts for money doesn't mean that others don't. Ask Antwan Walker does he play to be a legend in the game of basketball, you think Holyfield's old a*s is f!ghting for legacy, even Tyson is talking about coming out of retirement, you think Roy Jones KEEP TAKING a*s whoopings for a legacy F**k no, they all in it for the MONEY period point blank.
 8 years ago '05        #94
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 984 984
"So now I'm telling everyone I know Mayweather is the best of all time. Better than Ali. Better than Frazier. The best that God has ever molded. But if he's the greatest of all time and we knock him on his back, what's that make Shane?"

more Nazim pls
 8 years ago '08        #95
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
and if he don't like the last 40 didn't then what
 8 years ago '04        #96
muzikhead 
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
"So now I'm telling everyone I know Mayweather is the best of all time. Better than Ali. Better than Frazier. The best that God has ever molded. But if he's the greatest of all time and we knock him on his back, what's that make Shane?"

more Nazim pls
If Shane wins then congrats to him. I'm a Mosely head also. But I like Floyd overall and I think he will when this f!ght. It's too late in the game for Mosely and he's definately f!ghting for this payday.
 8 years ago '04        #97
muzikhead 
space
space
 akademiks said:
He hasn't just been talking about money.

Every single moment this dumb f**k is in front of the camera he's got something stupid to say.
- Press conference - "You have a cheap suit", "You look like a leprechaun"
- Talks about gay s**t like the size of his nose (really?)
- Sings songs while in the car about how everyone has to be broke if they're annoyed by him talking about his money.
- Disrespects boxing legends and s**t on the legacies of Ali/Leonard/Robinson.

Or even last f!ght when Marquez was drinking his own p!ss he called him pee-pee man for like 5 minutes straight.

Watching Floyd and listening to this idiot talk is an exhibition in coonery and self-promotion. He has absolutely no maturity or humility whatsoever. Dude is a 30+ year old who is less mature than his own kids.

While you look at Shane's camp and you see the complete polar opposite. Dude has always been humble and is making Floyd look like a fool when he tries to verbally spar with ghosts.

I know 24/7 paints a skewed picture but I've watched every single one of these and the single common denominator is Floyd's idiocy and complete disregard for anything or anyone other than himself.

You can be sure of Floyd mocking Nazim's prayer ritual in the next 24/7 too.
You reaching now fam. Predicting Floyd will talk about the man's religious convictions damn. Floyd is inside of Shane's head I guess he's in your head too. Scratch another off on the hater list. Hate is at an all-time high in the BX. Peace!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #98
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 muzikhead said:
You reaching now fam. Predicting Floyd will talk about the man's religious convictions damn. Floyd is inside of Shane's head I guess he's in your head too. Scratch another off on the hater list. Hate is at an all-time high in the BX. Peace!!!!
Getting inside my head? What type of stupid s**t is that?

You need to grow up.
 8 years ago '04        #99
dre03 
space
space
 akademiks said:
Getting inside my head? What type of stupid s**t is that?

You need to grow up.
I have already determined he is pretty young in age... n*gga done said hater like 15 times in each post... Only children do that...
 04-26-2010, 03:30 AM         #100
dat_thang112 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Javon23 said:
and that is why im stealing the f!ght watching it streamed
:agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy