most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #61
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,819 | Props total: 3450 3450
 teh truth said:
lol your telling me marquez was a tuneup??????lol dude i cant take you serious

that s**t was like sparring

FLOYD SAW WAT HE DID TO COTTO HOYA HATTON

COTTO WAS the icing on the cake after he saw that he was like rolling like this

and i thought cotto was going to give pacman trouble

either way that is not fair for other f!ghters to say that jus cuz the little man is dominating
Taking that test would've shut everyone up about the whole thing. I never thought he took steroids until we walked away from 40 mil to avoid a test.
 8 years ago '06        #62
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 PEK said:
Taking that test would've shut everyone up about the whole thing. I never thought he took steroids until we walked away from 40 mil to avoid a test.
but then again why would he be taking roids if he was in the hot chair? that would be red alert if i was taking roids as i would stop..

like i said i think mayweather wanted jus 1 more f!ght and created a story too this soo wen they do f!ght s**t will be more hyped up
 8 years ago '08        #63
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,742 | Props total: 11629 11629
 teh truth said:
lol your telling me marquez was a tuneup??????lol dude i cant take you serious

that s**t was like sparring

FLOYD SAW WAT HE DID TO COTTO HOYA HATTON

COTTO WAS the icing on the cake after he saw that he was like rolling like this

and i thought cotto was going to give pacman trouble

either way that is not fair for other f!ghters to say that jus cuz the little man is dominating
It was a tuneup to get the ring rust off and on top of that beat the s**t out of a dude who many thought actually beat Manny twice

Yes Cotto was the icing on cake and the very next day Floyd went on TV and said he wanted to f!ght Manny:rolleyes:...Like i said his own trainer said he would take those same tests.

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #64
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1047 1047
 Main Event said:

n*gga Manny is the one who walked away from the f!ght and instantly took a f!ght with Clottey the f**k are you talking about Mayweather was the favorite in vegas for the f!ght with Pacquiao
that f!ght was always about even... you can still bet on it and now its dead even

Floyd "Money" Mayweather Jr.
Manny "Pac Man" Pacquiao
 8 years ago '05        #65
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
It was a tuneup to get the ring rust off and on top of that beat the s**t out of a dude who many thought actually beat Manny twice

Yes Cotto was the icing on cake and the very next day Floyd went on TV and said he wanted to f!ght Manny:rolleyes:...Like i said his own trainer said he would take those same tests.

beat a dude that many thought Manny lost to twice by making him move up 2 weight classes and not making weight... ok

Teddy Atlaswhere are those e-mails teddy
 8 years ago '08        #66
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
beat a dude that many thought Manny lost to twice by making him move up 2 weight classes and not making weight... ok

Teddy Atlaswhere are those e-mails teddy
Well Floyd cant exactly make the lightweight division anymore and stop the 2 pounds wouldnt have even mattered he still would have lost by a wide margin so how about you tell me which former Manny opponent that people thought he lost to should he have fought instead of Marquez? It was a tuneup f!ght to show up Manny nothing more
 8 years ago '05        #67
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
Well Floyd cant exactly make the lightweight division anymore and stop the 2 pounds wouldnt have even mattered he still would have lost by a wide margin so how about you tell me which former Manny opponent that people thought he lost to should he have fought instead of Marquez? It was a tuneup f!ght to show up Manny nothing more
yeah 2 pounds big deal... whats the point of having weight limits or weight agreements anymore... how do you show up a dude by making your opponent move up 2 weight classes why does he have to show up manny anyway could have easily just fought someone in his own weight class
 8 years ago '08        #68
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
yeah 2 pounds big deal... whats the point of having weight limits or weight agreements anymore... how do you show up a dude by making your opponent move up 2 weight classes why does he have to show up manny anyway could have easily just fought someone in his own weight class
Would you STFU about this 2lbs bulls**t. First off Marquez challenged Floyd so it shouldnt have been no damn catch weight in the first damn place. And why dont you ever mention Pacman making Cotto come in at 2lbs under the damn welterweight limit when they were f!ghting for Cotto 147 title. You a f**king hypocrite.
 8 years ago '08        #69
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
So tell me Marquez would have won then if Floyd shows up at the proper weight then or honestly stfu....Be real what makes more money and looks better f!ghting a guy who was top 5 P4P but is 2 divisions lower or coming back and f!ghting a bum like Paulie Malignaggi and making even less money but satisfys you for the simple fact that he's a welterweight
 8 years ago '05        #70
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 PEK said:
Would you STFU about this 2lbs bulls**t. First off Marquez challenged Floyd so it shouldnt have been no damn catch weight in the first damn place. And why dont you ever mention Pacman making Cotto come in at 2lbs under the damn welterweight limit when they were f!ghting for Cotto 147 title. You a f**king hypocrite.
im not a stan like you lenny, I never co-signed the 145 but who was talking about that so why would I mentioning it
 8 years ago '08        #71
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
im not a stan like you lenny, I never co-signed the 145 but who was talking about that so why would I mentioning it
Ok, since you dont condone catch weights why do you keep bring up Mayweather vs Marquez? There shouldnt have been a catch weight, Marquez challenged Floyd so it should have been at 147. Like I said you are a f**king hypocrite.
 8 years ago '05        #72
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 PEK said:
Ok, since you dont condone catch weights why do you keep bring up Mayweather vs Marquez? There shouldnt have been a catch weight, Marquez challenged Floyd so it should have been at 147. Like I said you are a f**king hypocrite.
calling you an idiot is disrespectful to idiots...

Cotto had no bargaining chips if he wanted the big money he had to agree to f!ght at 145

Mayweather had all the bargaining chips and agreed to f!ght at 144, the dude came to the press conference and basically admitted that he didn't even try to make 144, thats the problem
 8 years ago '08        #73
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
calling you an idiot is disrespectful to idiots...

Cotto had no bargaining chips if he wanted the big money he had to agree to f!ght at 145

Mayweather had all the bargaining chips and agreed to f!ght at 144, the dude came to the press conference and basically admitted that he didn't even try to make 144, thats the problem
Why you truly are a f**king retard. You think Floyd is so generous that he just gave away $600,000? k!ll urself retard.

And now you believe that if you have bargaining chips its ok to f**k people over? Take Pacmans d*ck out your mouth b**ch. And im gonna challenge you to think just a lil, Floyd had the bargaining chips, he could've simply demanded the f!ght take place at 147, do you think Marquez would have refused? He obviously tried to make the weight but couldnt you brain dead f**k.
 8 years ago '06        #74
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 PEK said:
Why you truly are a f**king retard. You think Floyd is so generous that he just gave away $600,000? k!ll urself retard.

And now you believe that if you have bargaining chips its ok to f**k people over? Take Pacmans d*ck out your mouth b**ch. And im gonna challenge you to think just a lil, Floyd had the bargaining chips, he could've simply demanded the f!ght take place at 147, do you think Marquez would have refused? He obviously tried to make the weight but couldnt you brain dead f**k.
lol

who is this guy pee pee mouth marquez???
 8 years ago '05        #75
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
 PEK said:

never said it was ok but thats the business lenny... well if it was at 147 it would have been even more of a sham the dude only had 2 f!ghts at 135 lets be reasonable Lenny... go watch the post f!ght press conference lenny you were probably washing his towels at that time
 8 years ago '04        #76
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
mek i go watch oooooo
 04-25-2010, 09:00 PM         #77
r_2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get em floyd money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #78
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
yall a bunch of dumb a.ss, d*ck riddin n*ggaz, always so quick to suck on mayweathers balls....half of the ppl on this board dont know s**t bout boxing...

lets say u a rich cat whos got more than enough money to last you a lifetime and someone offers u few more stacks to fortify your funds even further but theres a catch. you have to do something thats not illegal or frowned upon but its something you're not comfortable doin. why would u do it? u got nuff cake and the only reason u still hustle is for the glory and cuz it makes u happy.

floyd f!ghts for dollars (which he clearly dont have nuff or else IRS would get off his case) and manny f!ghts for honor and glory, hes got enough cash to make sure his grandchildren's children get the life they deserve.

floyd thinks hes greater than boxing itself and can impose anything to anybody. pac never EVER tested positive and passes the tests on the reg. with flyin colors. admit it, all yall wouldnt pay $55 for a mayweather f!ght cuz u kno its just gonna be jus like watchin a chicken runnin around the ring with his head cut off. defensive master, my balls...i wanna see some n*gga GKTFO, something that happens regularly in a pacman f!ght...

floyd aint gonna be known as GOAT, jus a slick n*gga who knew how to manipulate the dumb a.sses who believe he got game...
 8 years ago '04        #79
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 teh truth said:
wether u like it or not its a disgrace too the sport

its like kkobe or lebron saying i only play for money not legacy

its like manning or brady saying i only play for money not legacy
You make it sound like Floyd is not a master of his trade, just some bum willing to do anything for money. He's the best f!ghter this generation has seen and alot of people just hate it. He's a disgrace to the sport yet so many tune in to watch him f!ght. IMO he earns every dime of that money. PEACE!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #80
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 muzikhead said:
You make it sound like Floyd is not a master of his trade, just some bum willing to do anything for money. He's the best f!ghter this generation has seen and alot of people just hate it. He's a disgrace to the sport yet so many tune in to watch him f!ght. IMO he earns every dime of that money. PEACE!!!!
Being the best f!ghter of this generation doesnt say much... its the worst generation in boxing history... Boxing has been on the downside since the retire of Tyson...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy