Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 PEK said:
Different people use different tactics to promote themselves and sell f!ghts. I.E. Mike Tyson, do you really think he wanted to eat Lennox's children? Do you think Ali believed everything he said to sell f!ghts back in his day?
Ali didnt do that sell f!ghts... He did that to get in his opponents head... He believed people who fought out of anger fought stupidly... It wasnt about money for Ali... Thats the difference Ali did it to gain an advantage against his opponents he wanted to be the best f!ghter not the richest f!ghter... Ali's pre f!ght hype involved him mostly telling the media how he would beat his f!ghters and why... Mayweather's pre f!ght hype primarily involves him just talking about the f!ghter himself personally usually not boxing related either...

Tyson was mentally insane... it was obvious he was either bipolar or just had no true sense of reality... He bit off a man's ear so i actually believe him when he said he would eat his kids after that... Tyson rarely promoted any f!ghts Don King did all the hype... Tyson just said whatever came to his mind and wanted to strike fear in his opponents... Thats not what Mayweather is doing...
 8 years ago '04        #42
dre03 
space
space
 regularjoe said:
I'm a.ssuming you mean "can't" in your first sentence. And my mistake, it says won't, I skimmed too fast and thought it said can't.

Mayweather viewers mostly draw on his own merit. Or from true boxing fans. If Mayweather fought legitimate respected f!ghters, the purse would be great, and the f!ght would sell.

I don't wanna make it seem like I'm disagreeing with you, I just have a slightly different opinion.

Edit: Also... Floyd is gonna beat Shane.
I got you...

I believe Floyd will definitely give Shane problems as Shane has always had problems with technical f!ghters... But that was before Nasim Richardson... Shane looks very good under his training technique... Floyd cant knockout Shane so he will have to go 12 rounds avoiding Shane's power... It will be interesting although i believe Floyd has a better chance of winning it wouldnt surprise me if Shane knocks him out...

All it takes is one punch and Shane will be the hardest puncher Mayweather will ever face at this weight... Margarito who was said to have the toughest chin at welterweight got caught with one good punch from Shane and never recovered... I cant wait... It should be a great f!ght
 8 years ago '04        #43
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,556 | Props total: 13172 13172
 dre03 said:
Ali didnt do that sell f!ghts... He did that to get in his opponents head... He believed people who fought out of anger fought stupidly... It wasnt about money for Ali... Thats the difference Ali did it to gain an advantage against his opponents he wanted to be the best f!ghter not the richest f!ghter... Ali's pre f!ght hype involved him mostly telling the media how he would beat his f!ghters and why... Mayweather's pre f!ght hype primarily involves him just talking about the f!ghter himself personally usually not boxing related either...

Tyson was mentally insane... it was obvious he was either bipolar or just had no true sense of reality... He bit off a man's ear so i actually believe him when he said he would eat his kids after that... Tyson rarely promoted any f!ghts Don King did all the hype... Tyson just said whatever came to his mind and wanted to strike fear in his opponents... Thats not what Mayweather is doing...
Yep, Tyson used scare tactics. Most of his opponents were flat out afraid of the beating they might take. When f!ghters realized that Mike wasn't "boxing skilled", and if they just fought Mike... he was plenty beatable.

Tyson is arguably the most overrated boxer in history. (Among others, but Tyson is on the list).

One of casual boxing fans favorite argument is... Tyson vs Ali... who would win. Answer: Ali would beat the f**k out of Mike.
 8 years ago '04        #44
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 dre03 said:
I got you...

I believe Floyd will definitely give Shane problems as Shane has always had problems with technical f!ghters... But that was before Nasim Richardson... Shane looks very good under his training technique... Floyd cant knockout Shane so he will have to go 12 rounds avoiding Shane's power... It will be interesting although i believe Floyd has a better chance of winning it wouldnt surprise me if Shane knocks him out...

All it takes is one punch and Shane will be the hardest puncher Mayweather will ever face at this weight... Margarito who was said to have the toughest chin at welterweight got caught with one good punch from Shane and never recovered... I cant wait... It should be a great f!ght
Agreed. Although one thing that hurts Shane, is he's f**king wild with his throws sometimes. IF (big if), Floyd counters nicely... he'll f**k Shane up more than people think. Also... I'm not sure Shane can catch Floyd. I hate seeing Floyd dance all the time, but it is impressive in it's own way.

Side note: I f**king love Nasim.
 8 years ago '04        #45
dre03 
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Agreed. Although one thing that hurts Shane, is he's f**king wild with his throws sometimes. IF (big if), Floyd counters nicely... he'll f**k Shane up more than people think. Also... I'm not sure Shane can catch Floyd. I hate seeing Floyd dance all the time, but it is impressive in it's own way.

Side note: I f**king love Nasim.
Yeah Shane throws those crazy punches... he is a brawler... And Shane is fast as well... Thats what few people know is how quick Shane is... I dont think Floyd can hurt him cuz Cotto and Margarito who are bigger punches caught Shane with flush punches but Shane has a hell of a chin... He gets hit alot and i hate that... cuz of the way he f!ghts he takes punishment
 8 years ago '08        #46
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,819 | Props total: 3450 3450
 dre03 said:

Boxing champ Muhammad Ali, whose boastful and arrogant style derived from George, said in the release: ``I made up my mind after meeting Gorgeous George to make people angry at me. I saw 15,000 people coming to see this man get beat. And his talking did it. I said, `This is a good idea.'''

Read more:

Ali did the s**t to sell tickets.

Tyson also admitted some of the s**t he did was to sell f!ghts.

But hate Mayweather all you want in less than a week when he backs up everything he says you'll hate him even more.
 8 years ago '06        #47
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
 chrismb said:
exactly....i dont see anything wrong for it....some n*ggas motivation is legacy and being the greatest....floyd motivation is money...nothing is wrong with that cuz hes still training day in and day out giving it his all and performing well for the MONEY!
no that is where your wrong buddy...u dont see kobes motivation is money, but his motivation is to win it all and be the best

its a disgrace to the sport i tell ya, but i still like floyd....tell me he said

he doesnt care about legacy that should tell it all
 8 years ago '06        #48
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
 Javon23 said:
and that is why im stealing the f!ght watching it streamed
props to you javon yeah dude is a disgace man

i mean his work ethic iss great dont get me wrong.....

u got the stream for it a link would be nice
 8 years ago '06        #49
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
 PEK said:
What a lot of yall dont realize is that Floyd is playing the villian as he has in just about all of his PPV f!ghts. He acts the way he does to sell tickets and PPV's and it clearly works.

Do yall really think he dont care about his legacy?
Do yall really think he believes everything he says? He does the s**t for entertainment when the cameras are on.
if he did care about his legacy and where he will be put why didnt he f!ght pacman???dont give me that s**t about the blood test too and pacman didnt want to f!ght him because of that ??

and if he was about money why didnt he take the biggest pay of his career???he walked out on 40 milll

since he doesnt care about his legacy and about money why didnt he f!ght pacman ?cuz he knew he would lose

and that would take away him from talking madd s**t

i mean if i was undefeated i would be talking mad s**t

either way i think he is doing for entertainment

and he just wanted another f!ght in b4 wit pacman idk
 8 years ago '08        #50
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
 teh truth said:
if he did care about his legacy and where he will be put why didnt he f!ght pacman???dont give me that s**t about the blood test too and pacman didnt want to f!ght him because of that ??

and if he was about money why didnt he take the biggest pay of his career???he walked out on 40 milll

since he doesnt care about his legacy and about money why didnt he f!ght pacman ?cuz he knew he would lose

n*gga Manny is the one who walked away from the f!ght and instantly took a f!ght with Clottey the f**k are you talking about Mayweather was the favorite in vegas for the f!ght with Pacquiao

Last edited by Main Event; 04-25-2010 at 01:04 PM..
 04-25-2010, 01:04 PM         #51
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props for this, have to see episode 2 first.
 8 years ago '04        #52
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 dre03 said:
Yeah Shane throws those crazy punches... he is a brawler... And Shane is fast as well... Thats what few people know is how quick Shane is... I dont think Floyd can hurt him cuz Cotto and Margarito who are bigger punches caught Shane with flush punches but Shane has a hell of a chin... He gets hit alot and i hate that... cuz of the way he f!ghts he takes punishment
It's boxing.... anyone can be knocked out with the right conditions. Agreed on Shane's chin (and nose... ok that was wrong, lol).
 8 years ago '08        #53
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,819 | Props total: 3450 3450
 teh truth said:

Yall people k!ll me this blame Floyd for the Pacman f!ght not happening s**t. Athletes all over the world take that test but Pacman cant. Pacman can take a blood test 21 days before f!ghting Clottey, but cant take one 14 days before f!ghting Floyd. Is Mayweather psychic? how the hell did he know Pacman would walk away from 40 mil over a damn blood test?
 8 years ago '06        #54
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:

n*gga Manny is the one who walked away from the f!ght and instantly took a f!ght with Clottey the f**k are you talking about Mayweather was the favorite in vegas for the f!ght with Pacquiao
lol dont give me that s**t this f!ght was already made....

until mayweather wanted olympic style testing so tell me how come those other 40 f!ghts he never had that style of testing????then wen the big dogg comes in(pacman) he does that bulls**t?

i mean if i was pacman that would be a slap too the face..top pound for pound and this n*gga here is trying to bust this s**t??????

BUT STILL IF HE WAS ABOUT MONEY AND NOT ABOUT LEGACY HE WOULDNT GIVE A TWO f**kS since HES ABOUT MONEY RIGHT?YET HE LET HIS BIGGEST PAY CHECK OF HIS CAREER SLIP AWAY ASHAME I thOUGHt HE WAS ABOUT MOnEY IS WAT IM SAYING
 8 years ago '08        #55
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 teh truth said:
lol dont give me that s**t this f!ght was already made....

until mayweather wanted olympic style testing so tell me how come those other 40 f!ghts he never had that style of testing????then wen the big dogg comes in(pacman) he does that bulls**t?

i mean if i was pacman that would be a slap too the face..top pound for pound and this n*gga here is trying to bust this s**t??????

BUT STILL IF HE WAS ABOUT MONEY AND NOT ABOUT LEGACY HE WOULDNT GIVE A TWO f**kS since HES ABOUT MONEY RIGHT?YET HE LET HIS BIGGEST PAY CHECK OF HIS CAREER SLIP AWAY ASHAME I thOUGHt HE WAS ABOUT MOnEY IS WAT IM SAYING
Yes because the other 40 f!ghters he fought were ever accused of using Steroids right

Im on the record for saying i dont think he's on them but it looks shady and suspect as f**k for not taking a test, whenever you hear people talk about the f!ght meltdown the 1st thing people talk about is Manny refusing to take the test not Floyd making him take it. You hear people say "Your really gonna walk away from your biggest payday every because of a bloodtest" you never hear "Wow Floyd is ducking Manny by making him take a drugtest" Your a f**kin clown even his own trainer said he would take the test if he was in Manny situation
 8 years ago '05        #56
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
 PEK said:
Yall people k!ll me this blame Floyd for the Pacman f!ght not happening s**t. Athletes all over the world take that test but Pacman cant. Pacman can take a blood test 21 days before f!ghting Clottey, but cant take one 14 days before f!ghting Floyd. Is Mayweather psychic? how the hell did he know Pacman would walk away from 40 mil over a damn blood test?
i really would like for someone to answer this question
 8 years ago '06        #57
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
Yes because the other 40 f!ghters he fought were ever accused of using Steroids right

Im on the record for saying i dont think he's on them but it looks shady and suspect as f**k for not taking a test, whenever you hear people talk about the f!ght meltdown the 1st thing people talk about is Manny refusing to take the test not Floyd making him take it. You hear people say "Your really gonna walk away from your biggest payday every because of a bloodtest" you never hear "Wow Floyd is ducking Manny by making him take a drugtest" Your a f**kin clown even his own trainer said he would take the test if he was in Manny situation
so where was pacman every accuse???????? b4 all this olympic style??

either way i think all this is all hype and all planned

BECAUSE floyd wants one more f!ght coming out of retirement, i would too if i was about to f!ght one of the best in the bizz not pee pee mouth marquez
 8 years ago '06        #58
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
i really would like for someone to answer this question
was going to ask him, but my weed connect called me n s**t
 8 years ago '08        #59
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 teh truth said:
so where was pacman every accuse???????? b4 all this olympic style??

either way i think all this is all hype and all planned

BECAUSE floyd wants one more f!ght coming out of retirement, i would too if i was about to f!ght one of the best in the bizz not pee pee mouth marquez
Other f!ghters have said they think Manny is on something so just because YOU personally never heard it doesnt mean it wasnt ever said

Marquez = tuneup for Manny, then they were ready and he refused to take a test so he fought the best option out. You can say he f!ghts for checks but his next 2 f!ghts just happen to help out his legacy a bunch
 8 years ago '06        #60
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
 Main Event said:
Other f!ghters have said they think Manny is on something so just because YOU personally never heard it doesnt mean it wasnt ever said

Marquez = tuneup for Manny, then they were ready and he refused to take a test so he fought the best option out. You can say he f!ghts for checks but his next 2 f!ghts just happen to help out his legacy a bunch
lol your telling me marquez was a tuneup??????lol dude i cant take you serious

that s**t was like sparring

FLOYD SAW WAT HE DID TO COTTO HOYA HATTON

COTTO WAS the icing on the cake after he saw that he was like rolling like this

and i thought cotto was going to give pacman trouble

either way that is not fair for other f!ghters to say that jus cuz the little man is dominating
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy