most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #21
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 3452 3452
What a lot of yall dont realize is that Floyd is playing the villian as he has in just about all of his PPV f!ghts. He acts the way he does to sell tickets and PPV's and it clearly works.

Do yall really think he dont care about his legacy?
Do yall really think he believes everything he says? He does the s**t for entertainment when the cameras are on.

Last edited by PEK; 04-25-2010 at 10:13 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #22
chrismb 582 heat pts582
space
space
$19,338 | Props total: 33785 33785
 kraYz13 said:
i dont see the problem in doing a job for the money, they are still giving it 100% like everyone should be.
exactly....i dont see anything wrong for it....some n*ggas motivation is legacy and being the greatest....floyd motivation is money...nothing is wrong with that cuz hes still training day in and day out giving it his all and performing well for the MONEY!
 8 years ago '08        #23
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
Overall this is probably the best episode of the Mayweather/Mosley series
 8 years ago '04        #24
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 kraYz13 said:
i dont see the problem in doing a job for the money, they are still giving it 100% like everyone should be.
if ur only doing it for money then u wont f!ght the best f!ghters out there... u will only f!ght the f!ghters that make u the most money... Thus robbing fans of what they most want to see which is the best f!ght the best...

Imagine if all f!ghters did that... Boxing would truly suck... I mean its very close to truly sucking now as there arent many great f!ghters left... And one of the great f!ghters doesnt even care about the sport... If the f!ghters dont care about the sport why should the fans
 8 years ago '04        #25
dre03 
space
space
 PEK said:
What a lot of yall dont realize is that Floyd is playing the villian as he has in just about all of his PPV f!ghts. He acts the way he does to sell tickets and PPV's and it clearly works.

Do yall really think he dont care about his legacy?
Do yall really think he believes everything he says? He does the s**t for entertainment when the cameras are on.
De La Hoya has made 4 times as much money as Mayweather and has never played a villian card... U can sell tickets by just being the best and f!ghting the best... He was acting this way when he wasnt making this kind of money

And actually didnt even make 8 figures until after De La Hoya f!ght... DLH jump started his career to a financial powerhouse... before DLH f!ght the most Mayweather ever made was 8 million for a f!ght... After DLH f!ght the lowest he has made is 25 million... DLH made him the money maker he is today Golden Boy promotions has done every one of MAyweather's f!ghts since the DLH f!ght...

Ricky Hatton, PAcquiao, Marquez and Mosley are all Golden Boy Promotions managing partners... Mayweather mouth isnt selling s**t... If he f!ghts somebody outside of Golden Boy Promotions he will fall back to what he was making before f!ghting Golden Boy Promotions f!ghters which is 7 figures...
 8 years ago '08        #26
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
 Knowledgeable said:
What gangstar song is that playing on the video?
^^^^

[video - click to view]

i cant wait to see this f!ght tho...
 8 years ago '08        #27
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 3452 3452
 dre03 said:
De La Hoya has made 4 times as much money as Mayweather and has never played a villian card... U can sell tickets by just being the best and f!ghting the best... He was acting this way when he wasnt making this kind of money

And actually didnt even make 8 figures until after De La Hoya f!ght... DLH jump started his career to a financial powerhouse... before DLH f!ght the most Mayweather ever made was 8 million for a f!ght... After DLH f!ght the lowest he has made is 25 million... DLH made him the money maker he is today Golden Boy promotions has done every one of MAyweather's f!ghts since the DLH f!ght...

Ricky Hatton, PAcquiao, Marquez and Mosley are all Golden Boy Promotions managing partners... Mayweather mouth isnt selling s**t... If he f!ghts somebody outside of Golden Boy Promotions he will fall back to what he was making before f!ghting Golden Boy Promotions f!ghters which is 7 figures...
Different people use different tactics to promote themselves and sell f!ghts. I.E. Mike Tyson, do you really think he wanted to eat Lennox's children? Do you think Ali believed everything he said to sell f!ghts back in his day?
 8 years ago '09        #28
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 muzikhead said:
Well I guess you don't know his name "Money Mayweather ". Explain to me how it's embarassing to talk about money, I'm listening.
its not embarassing to talk about money. But to make it the number 1 priority in your life makes you a bag of s**t s**tted full of s**t , dipped in s**t and thrown onto a pile of more s**tdipped s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #29
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
yea wat happened to the pacquiao f!ght floyd? gonna f!ght bums to make up for it?
 8 years ago '09        #30
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,241 | Props total: 3578 3578
 lr501 said:
^^^^

i cant wait to see this f!ght tho...

8 years ago '04        #31
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
 Knowledgeable said:
What gangstar song is that playing on the video?
moment of truth
 8 years ago '06        #32
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
i cant f**kin wait for this f!ght.. i like mosely better.. but in neutral on this f!ght cause both are great f!ghters. I just want someone to beat pac so n*ggaz can hop off his d*ck.
 8 years ago '05        #33
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,068 | Props total: 1048 1048
guess it is about legacy
 8 years ago '04        #34
thegodjswing 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 25 25

[video - click to view]

RA the Rugged Man calls out Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 about his boxing status & schools him in boxing history
 8 years ago '04        #35
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,568 | Props total: 13180 13180
 dre03 said:
if ur only doing it for money then u wont f!ght the best f!ghters out there... u will only f!ght the f!ghters that make u the most money... Thus robbing fans of what they most want to see which is the best f!ght the best...

Imagine if all f!ghters did that... Boxing would truly suck... I mean its very close to truly sucking now as there arent many great f!ghters left... And one of the great f!ghters doesnt even care about the sport... If the f!ghters dont care about the sport why should the fans
1. That's bulls**t. You can be one of the greatest of your time frame if you f!ght just for money. EDIT (I agree with your point though)

2. I love boxing, but it does suck right now. There are very few entertaining/great f!ghters. I love the sweet science, but there is too much dancing/defense for casual fans to be entertained. MMA on the other hand is entertaining, AND most of the f!ghters are very skilled contrary to popular belief that it's glorified bar f!ghting.

Last edited by regularjoe; 04-25-2010 at 12:19 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #36
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 thegodjswing said:

RA the Rugged Man calls out Floyd Mayweather on Shade 45 about his boxing status & schools him in boxing history
DAMN.

Rugged gave that dude the ether. Holy s**t.

Last edited by regularjoe; 04-25-2010 at 12:20 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #37
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
damn mayweather got some stacks... mad cake
 8 years ago '06        #38
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
 I Am... said:
yea wat happened to the pacquiao f!ght floyd? gonna f!ght bums to make up for it?
paq backed out... remember?
 8 years ago '04        #39
dre03 
space
space
 regularjoe said:
1. That's bulls**t. You can be one of the greatest of your time frame if you f!ght just for money. EDIT (I agree with your point though)

2. I love boxing, but it does suck right now. There are very few entertaining/great f!ghters. I love the sweet science, but there is too much dancing/defense for casual fans to be entertained. MMA on the other hand is entertaining, AND most of the f!ghters are very skilled contrary to popular belief that it's glorified bar f!ghting.
Where did i say you can be a great f!ghter if you just f!ght for money??? I said you wont f!ght the best f!ghters available if its just for money... That doesnt mean you cant be a great f!ghter...

But lets say if mayweather was a middleweight he wouldnt f!ght people like Hopkins, Pavlik or Paul Williams cuz even though they are respected good f!ghters they dont draw the most viewers...
 8 years ago '04        #40
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 dre03 said:
Where did i say you can be a great f!ghter if you just f!ght for money??? I said you wont f!ght the best f!ghters available if its just for money... That doesnt mean you cant be a great f!ghter...

But lets say if mayweather was a middleweight he wouldnt f!ght people like Hopkins, Pavlik or Paul Williams cuz even though they are respected good f!ghters they dont draw the most viewers...
I'm a.ssuming you mean "can't" in your first sentence. And my mistake, it says won't, I skimmed too fast and thought it said can't.

Mayweather viewers mostly draw on his own merit. Or from true boxing fans. If Mayweather fought legitimate respected f!ghters, the purse would be great, and the f!ght would sell.

I don't wanna make it seem like I'm disagreeing with you, I just have a slightly different opinion.

Edit: Also... Floyd is gonna beat Shane.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy