Eminem/Luda To Be On Beamer,Benz Or Bentley Remix?

most viewed right now
NBA KD just pulled Barkley's card
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
77 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
172 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #21
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 241 241
What's true original hiphop?

I never knew a group of artist sat down at a round table and wrote a book with all the of rules and requirements of what rap/hiphop should look or sound like.

8 years ago '09        #22
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,355 | Props total: 241 241
Thank you.
 04-24-2010, 09:38 PM         #23
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know why eminem would be on there.
 04-24-2010, 09:42 PM         #24
twentythree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
banks is done...em and luda cant save his career
i guess u dont go 2 clubs... the s**t is errywhere like crabs in maryland
 8 years ago '04        #25
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 1 1
 DrX said:
banks is done...em and luda cant save his career
Dude, if anything this is the best position Banks's career has been in since his debut album. He has a single getting not only good club/radio play, but one that has been steadily moving up the charts 5-8 places a week for the past month after hanging round the lower end of the top 100. Mid-may isn't the best timing for a remix, I'd honestly try to drop it as soon as they possibly can to capitalise off the buzz and keep it moving.

Not to mention 50 Cent isn't involved in this s**t at all, it's a good look for Banks. Learn a bit about radio play and sales before you talk about s**t you ain't know

tupacnasfan said:
But sadly the album will not sell because nobody likes gay-unit.
and that's a fact.
Regardless of you whinging about G-Unit (who aren't relevant as a group anymore really, and it's funny with you going on about 'real hip hop' when your name is Tupac/Nas fan who were just as mainstream during their commercial prime as G-Unit) you may or may not be right. If Banks manages a follow-up single that does well it's highly possible he could move units. He could easily flop, but if he plays his cards right he could sell a respectable amount.

Funniest s**t would be if he somehow managed to drop another big single and go gold when 50 didn't. 50 would be very, very conflicted haha.

Last edited by Part2; 04-24-2010 at 10:32 PM..
 04-24-2010, 11:27 PM         #26
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
yea hes done, done got a hit record u dumbass.
so........and its not a hit fat boy. its a semi hit record that wont lead to album sales
 04-25-2010, 01:06 AM         #27
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Co-Sign.

it's a wrap for them, after all of the misery they put this genre through all these years, karma is a b**ch!
Lmaooo if anyone put the genre through s**tty times theres way more worse people than g-unit ,,

do your research son
 04-25-2010, 01:10 AM         #28
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
But sadly the album will not sell because nobody likes gay-unit.
and that's a fact.
you need a life seriously , i can tell by the way your writing up your s**t , that you a dumb motherf**ker ....

go outside and see a tree for once son
 8 years ago '07        #29
LilIcey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 252 252
Em and luda would be dope
but Snoop dogg and Fabolous should be on it
 04-25-2010, 04:49 AM         #30
Columbus 614  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilIcey said:
:rofl2: snoop dogg n*gga? .... that dude is garbage now, n eminem or luda is a better artist to put on a remix then fabulous
 8 years ago '10        #31
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,462 | Props total: 107 107
 LilIcey said:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Mocking Mind; 04-25-2010 at 05:28 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #32
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,316 | Props total: 95 95
Beamer, Benz, Bentley suits The Ruff Raiders. Jadakiss and DMX.
 8 years ago '08        #33
The N 538 heat pts538
space
space
$49,280 | Props total: 24819 24819
Cam'ron/50 will be in there
 8 years ago '07        #34
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 15 15
 The N said:
Cam'ron/50 will be in there
no rick ross and fat joe ? wtf ?
 8 years ago '09        #35
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,196 | Props total: 142 142
No Cam? I thought Juelz would put on the Dipset on the remix now they back togetha..... But then again I still havent heard Juelz speak on the situation

But Should be Dope Ludas a monsta
 8 years ago '10        #36
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,665 | Props total: 1266 1266
I too agree 50 Cent & G-Unit's run is over. However, Lloyd Banks has what it takes to make a little noise as a solo artist so long as he distances himself from the sinking ship that was once G-Unit.

50 Did everything he could to a.ssassinate the character of Rick Ross, only to be outsold and out preformed. He k!lled him with great music, while BSID is generally regarded as a bad album, with Curtis only being slightly better. He challenged Kanye to a battle of sales and got ethered by a large margin. He did everything in his power to bait Jay into a war of words only to be ignored totally.

Before you call me a hater, I listen to GRODT as well as The Massacre regularly. Even Curtis had a few joints, but right now, Fif is more of an entrepreneur and actor than he is an emcee and that's just fine by me. I like the guy's persona, but his music is drastically lacking.
 8 years ago '05        #37
killacali86 
space
space
$2,156 | Props total: 20 20
i say throw ray cash and young dro, they usually k!ll the car raps
 04-25-2010, 10:37 AM         #38
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlybuilt1906 said:
I too agree 50 Cent & G-Unit's run is over. However, Lloyd Banks has what it takes to make a little noise as a solo artist so long as he distances himself from the sinking ship that was once G-Unit.

50 Did everything he could to a.ssassinate the character of Rick Ross, only to be outsold and out preformed. He k!lled him with great music, while BSID is generally regarded as a bad album, with Curtis only being slightly better. He challenged Kanye to a battle of sales and got ethered by a large margin. He did everything in his power to bait Jay into a war of words only to be ignored totally.

Before you call me a hater, I listen to GRODT as well as The Massacre regularly. Even Curtis had a few joints, but right now, Fif is more of an entrepreneur and actor than he is an emcee and that's just fine by me. I like the guy's persona, but his music is drastically lacking.

deeper than rap did not out sell s**t..that s**t topped out at 421k..and who regards bisd as a bad album?..name all the bad tracks...

with that said...between the fact that this song is gaining more traction,having already sold 200k of the single,adding a few big names would be a good look,and help lead into the next single...which i hear is an even bigger look than beamer,benz,or bentley....
 8 years ago '09        #39
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248
space
space
$22,136 | Props total: 7132 7132
Would like to hear Eminem on this beat if he is not rapping about cars(Royce k!lled his verse and he did his own thing)
 8 years ago '04        #40
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$15,008 | Props total: 5560 5560
this track is actually getting more spins now than ever over here...

remix would be crazy
Home      

most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
112 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
81 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
94 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Countries Are Starting To Dump The US Dollar... EU Consider D..
39 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Colin Farrell destroying bullys dad
52 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
157 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy