Eminem/Luda To Be On Beamer,Benz Or Bentley Remix?

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #21
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 190 190
What's true original hiphop?

I never knew a group of artist sat down at a round table and wrote a book with all the of rules and requirements of what rap/hiphop should look or sound like.

8 years ago '09        #22
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,295 | Props total: 190 190
Thank you.
 04-24-2010, 10:38 PM         #23
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont know why eminem would be on there.
 04-24-2010, 10:42 PM         #24
twentythree  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
banks is done...em and luda cant save his career
i guess u dont go 2 clubs... the s**t is errywhere like crabs in maryland
 8 years ago '04        #25
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
 DrX said:
banks is done...em and luda cant save his career
Dude, if anything this is the best position Banks's career has been in since his debut album. He has a single getting not only good club/radio play, but one that has been steadily moving up the charts 5-8 places a week for the past month after hanging round the lower end of the top 100. Mid-may isn't the best timing for a remix, I'd honestly try to drop it as soon as they possibly can to capitalise off the buzz and keep it moving.

Not to mention 50 Cent isn't involved in this s**t at all, it's a good look for Banks. Learn a bit about radio play and sales before you talk about s**t you ain't know

tupacnasfan said:
But sadly the album will not sell because nobody likes gay-unit.
and that's a fact.
Regardless of you whinging about G-Unit (who aren't relevant as a group anymore really, and it's funny with you going on about 'real hip hop' when your name is Tupac/Nas fan who were just as mainstream during their commercial prime as G-Unit) you may or may not be right. If Banks manages a follow-up single that does well it's highly possible he could move units. He could easily flop, but if he plays his cards right he could sell a respectable amount.

Funniest s**t would be if he somehow managed to drop another big single and go gold when 50 didn't. 50 would be very, very conflicted haha.

Last edited by Part2; 04-24-2010 at 11:32 PM..
 04-25-2010, 12:27 AM         #26
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
yea hes done, done got a hit record u dumbass.
so........and its not a hit fat boy. its a semi hit record that wont lead to album sales
 04-25-2010, 02:06 AM         #27
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Co-Sign.

it's a wrap for them, after all of the misery they put this genre through all these years, karma is a b**ch!
Lmaooo if anyone put the genre through s**tty times theres way more worse people than g-unit ,,

do your research son
 04-25-2010, 02:10 AM         #28
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
But sadly the album will not sell because nobody likes gay-unit.
and that's a fact.
you need a life seriously , i can tell by the way your writing up your s**t , that you a dumb motherf**ker ....

go outside and see a tree for once son
 8 years ago '07        #29
LilIcey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,095 | Props total: 252 252
Em and luda would be dope
but Snoop dogg and Fabolous should be on it
 04-25-2010, 05:49 AM         #30
Columbus 614  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilIcey said:
:rofl2: snoop dogg n*gga? .... that dude is garbage now, n eminem or luda is a better artist to put on a remix then fabulous
 8 years ago '10        #31
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
 LilIcey said:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Mocking Mind; 04-25-2010 at 06:28 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #32
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Beamer, Benz, Bentley suits The Ruff Raiders. Jadakiss and DMX.
 8 years ago '08        #33
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,588 | Props total: 17260 17260
Cam'ron/50 will be in there
 8 years ago '07        #34
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 14 14
 The N said:
Cam'ron/50 will be in there
no rick ross and fat joe ? wtf ?
 8 years ago '09        #35
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
No Cam? I thought Juelz would put on the Dipset on the remix now they back togetha..... But then again I still havent heard Juelz speak on the situation

But Should be Dope Ludas a monsta
 8 years ago '10        #36
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1123 1123
I too agree 50 Cent & G-Unit's run is over. However, Lloyd Banks has what it takes to make a little noise as a solo artist so long as he distances himself from the sinking ship that was once G-Unit.

50 Did everything he could to a.ssassinate the character of Rick Ross, only to be outsold and out preformed. He k!lled him with great music, while BSID is generally regarded as a bad album, with Curtis only being slightly better. He challenged Kanye to a battle of sales and got ethered by a large margin. He did everything in his power to bait Jay into a war of words only to be ignored totally.

Before you call me a hater, I listen to GRODT as well as The Massacre regularly. Even Curtis had a few joints, but right now, Fif is more of an entrepreneur and actor than he is an emcee and that's just fine by me. I like the guy's persona, but his music is drastically lacking.
 8 years ago '05        #37
killacali86 
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 19 19
i say throw ray cash and young dro, they usually k!ll the car raps
 04-25-2010, 11:37 AM         #38
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlybuilt1906 said:
I too agree 50 Cent & G-Unit's run is over. However, Lloyd Banks has what it takes to make a little noise as a solo artist so long as he distances himself from the sinking ship that was once G-Unit.

50 Did everything he could to a.ssassinate the character of Rick Ross, only to be outsold and out preformed. He k!lled him with great music, while BSID is generally regarded as a bad album, with Curtis only being slightly better. He challenged Kanye to a battle of sales and got ethered by a large margin. He did everything in his power to bait Jay into a war of words only to be ignored totally.

Before you call me a hater, I listen to GRODT as well as The Massacre regularly. Even Curtis had a few joints, but right now, Fif is more of an entrepreneur and actor than he is an emcee and that's just fine by me. I like the guy's persona, but his music is drastically lacking.

deeper than rap did not out sell s**t..that s**t topped out at 421k..and who regards bisd as a bad album?..name all the bad tracks...

with that said...between the fact that this song is gaining more traction,having already sold 200k of the single,adding a few big names would be a good look,and help lead into the next single...which i hear is an even bigger look than beamer,benz,or bentley....
 8 years ago '09        #39
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6248 6248
Would like to hear Eminem on this beat if he is not rapping about cars(Royce k!lled his verse and he did his own thing)
 8 years ago '04        #40
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,420 | Props total: 3927 3927
this track is actually getting more spins now than ever over here...

remix would be crazy
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
37 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy