Jason Campbell Traded To The Oakland Raiders

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
180 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-24-2010, 07:08 PM         #81
BinaryStar1499 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
woo-hoo

fck russell
 8 years ago '08        #82
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,102 | Props total: 2824 2824
Best of luck to J. Cam out in Oakland. He never had time in the pocket here, so I'm hoping the Raiders have a decent O-Line and that he shines out there.

One thing about Campbell is that his numbers don't look bad at all, but a lot of his stats this year came in garbage time when we were already getting blown out. Also, he's not a vocal leader so the Raiders will still have to rely on other players to fill that void.
 8 years ago '05        #83
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
And NoLedge had the nerve to call me a hater, wow.
 8 years ago '04        #84
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,026 | Props total: 6088 6088
 *eckounltd1972* said:
And NoLedge had the nerve to call me a hater, wow.
get off my nuts f**got...thanks. Have a nice day
 8 years ago '05        #85
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
get off my nuts f**got...thanks. Have a nice day
Even non-Raiders fans are calling you a f**king idiot. Get off OUR nuts, thanks.
 8 years ago '10        #86
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
we just drafted two OTs in the draft including bruce campbell. Also gallery was out for most of the season and when he was out we struggled so much. we will have a much better oline. Its gna help that jason campbell is mobile and produced with alot even w jim zorn as the play caller. Here in Oakland,,, we have Hue Jackson as ours and a young WR corp and running backs.. i feel pretty good. We had an excellent draft and im not gna say we re favorites especially cause of the bad seasons we had,, but i am pretty excited and i knw this is gna improve our team tremendously
 8 years ago '04        #87
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Even non-Raiders fans are calling you a f**king idiot. Get off OUR nuts, thanks.
make sure to show up when the raiders start the season 1-6. Losing to the titans, beating the rams, then losing the next 5 to the cardinals, texans, chargers, niners and us

I'll be here laughing my a.ss off
 8 years ago '05        #88
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
make sure to show up when the raiders start the season 1-6. Losing to the titans, beating the rams, then losing the next 5 to the cardinals, texans, chargers, niners and us

I'll be here laughing my a.ss off
If we go 1-6, the lone win will be a massacre of Denver.
 8 years ago '06        #89
ohdosraders1 2 heat pts
space
space
$614 | Props total: 41 41
 kakish said:
You are trippin Noledge...u just hate on the Raiders because we are making good moves so u try and discredit them.

Raiders have McFadden and Bush in the backfield. If you ever watched Bush you would know he can be an every down back. He averaged 4.8 yrd a carry last year....and McFadden needs to be used like Reggie. He has GREAT hands...he will be used a lot more in the slot this season.

And we have Schilins and Murphy who both showed plenty of promise last year. They should improve even more and be more then capable starters. With DHB in the slot...Cable said we will be very impressed on the improvement we are going to see from him. And We got Ford in the draft who is really going to help our return team. lmaooo we had our fullback returning kick offs last year

Add that to the fact he shored up our run defense with McClain and Houston we are going to be a much improved team this year. Before this draft I thought we were good enough to be second in the west. NOW i really think we will be second and have a shot for a wildcard...
yah i like how they used mcfadden as a wr from time to time at the end of the year. He had some real good plays out there.
 8 years ago '04        #90
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 *eckounltd1972* said:
If we go 1-6, the lone win will be a massacre of Denver.
we will see. Im dont talking to you dumb raiders fans until the season starts. If your fans are thinking that you guys will be a wildcard its not even worth talking to them
 8 years ago '04        #91
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
Its a huge upgrade over Jamarcus its true the AFC West is getting better, Raiders had a great draft but so did we:applause:.

Raiders got a lot better might actually hit 7 or 8 wins but they still won't be above us :fawkdance:

I am all for the Raiders and Chiefs improving better chance at giving SD more losses.

Last edited by K1; 04-24-2010 at 08:54 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #92
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
 WiLL i Am said:
at first Rusell was like

[pic - click to view]

then he was like ff**k y'all n*ggas im still PAID

[pic - click to view]

LMAO "f**k yall i'm still paid" lol..........
 8 years ago '04        #93
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,423 | Props total: 6382 6382
great situation for Campbell - an offense he's familiar with (West Coast), young offensive playmakers - Zach Miller, Murphy, Schillens (sp?), Bush, a young offensive line that's improving.

Redskins wasn't a good situation at all. Moss quits on routes when they're losing, the offense playcalling wasn't suited to his strengths, offensive playcallers changed up too much, the offensive line sucked and wasn't getting any younger, running backs couldn't stay healthy.
 8 years ago '04        #94
dcmex81 93 heat pts93
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 0 0
i feel sorry for the raiders for they know not what they are getting in too...he is damaged goods....
 04-24-2010, 10:05 PM         #95
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No-knowledge stays in the raider threads
 8 years ago '05        #96
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
 dcmex81 said:
i feel sorry for the raiders for they know not what they are getting in too...he is damaged goods....
would you have felt any better if we started gradkowski or russel?...please man just stop hating
 8 years ago '04        #97
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Campbell sucks. He seems like a good dude so I feel bad for him going to the graveyard, but he's been pissing me off since he took over the team.

Blame our line all you want, it doesn't matter. He can't read defenses for s**t, and his mechanics/accuracy never were that great. Can't say I'll miss him.

P.S. Raiders fans I'm happy for you, he can be a game manager. But he'll never be really good. Looking at stats doesn't tell the whole story about him either, you have to have watched him over the years.

Last edited by Jamaro85; 04-24-2010 at 11:13 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #98
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Sonnage King said:
No-knowledge stays in the raider threads
did your mom write that sorry a.ss joke for you
 8 years ago '04        #99
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 NoLedge18720 said:
why woudlnt I like the fact that our biggest weakness(the d-line) was address big time in free agency? And besides the tebow pick we had a great draft. People can hate on the Thomas pick if they want but you gotta look at it this way. Why would we pick Dez a player with red flags when we just got rid of a WR with red flags And we also picked up Decker who will be a nice slot receiver for many years. Hes a great possession guy who is a big target
Great Draft?

yahoo.com headline:

Worst Overall Drafts

Denver Broncos: To have a truly weird draft, a team must begin with an inexplicable first-round reach. Though Tim Tebow's(notes) intangibles are off the charts, there are far too many questions about his throwing mechanics in a long-term sense to spend a first-round pick on him, especially when you, as Denver did, trade multiple later picks to get him. Demaryius Thomas(notes) is a good deep receiver, but none of the three current Denver quarterbacks have good deep arms.

Jacksonville Jaguars: Big first-round reach, Part 2, with Tyson Alualu(notes) taken with the 10th overall pick. The Jags have spent far too much draft currency on their front seven and still show inconclusive results, a trend that continues through this draft.

Washington Redskins/New York Jets: Both teams made significant free agency moves, but unloaded talent on draft day that they may have been better off keeping. Both first-round picks (Trent Williams(notes) to the Redskins; Kyle Wilson(notes) to the Jets) are impressive, but the general sense in the NFL is that you build through the draft and augment through free agency. Both teams are expected to make playoff runs this season, and the ramifications will be interesting if they fall short.

Chicago Bears: Okay, let's get this straight. The Bears trade pretty much everything, up to and including George Halas' first leather helmet, for quarterback Jay Cutler(notes). They have needs all over their roster, despite a very active free agency plunge. And in their draft, which didn't start until the 75th overall pick, they spend one of their five picks on ... Central Michigan quarterback Dan LeFevour, who refused to throw at the combine because he wasn't familiar with the receivers. Ouch, guys.

Biggest Reaches

Florida QB Tim Tebow: See above. When you have this many needs, and you blow multiple picks to get a quarterback that is at least one full season away from being a legit NFL starter ... well, let's just say that I wouldn't mind playing poker with Josh McDaniels sometime.
 8 years ago '04        #100
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 NoLedge18720 said:
keep dreaming checkdown campbell isnt going to be s**t especially behind the raider horrible o-line
Check down Campbell???? Hmm.....another QB likey checky downy.....

Lowest Pct. of Pass Attempts 15 Yards Downfield, 2009 Season (Min. 200 att)
QB Pct. Att./Comp.
Jason Campbell 15.4 78/507
Kyle Orton 16.3 88/541

Matt Hasselbeck 17.8 87/488
Tony Romo 18.0 99/550

Die Slow.

Red Zone Passing, 2009 Season
Campbell Raiders QB
Comp-att 41-66 13-33
Comp. pct. 62.1 39.4
TD-Int 18-0 << 6-1
Passer rtg 110.9 75.4

>>Tied for most TD without Int (Carson Palmer)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
259 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
28 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
94 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
46 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago