most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,674 | Props total: 3269 3269
 NoLedge18720 said:
I didnt know that marshall caught all 3500 yds of ortons passes
he didnt but orton was terrible after that winning streak WITH marshall, i dont see hom duplicating hid production anyway...how many redskins games have u watched anyway??
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #62
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 NoLedge18720 said:
orton has worse weapons in chicago than campbell had in washington and did pretty much the same stats as campbell and he actually won games for them
Actually, Campbell lost 3 probowlers in portis, cooley, and Samuels, all with season ending injuries. So that arguement doesnt fly. And then to make it worse, we lost our RG and both of our backup RB's. All this while Jim Zorn is calling your plays??

Campbell was prolly in one of the worst situations you could be in

Last edited by ttime236; 04-24-2010 at 03:12 PM..
 04-24-2010, 03:11 PM         #63
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They upgraded there QB situation from horrible to decent/good how is that ever a bad thing. Now they need McFadded to step up and live up to his talent and ability and those wideouts to keep maturing
 8 years ago '04        #64
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,078 | Props total: 6141 6141
I actually hope Campbell does good because then raiders fans can stop acting like thats their only problem on their team. ITs rediculous how they blamed Russell for everything including the s**tty run defense. I just dont think he will. I mean they have a horrible offensive line(worse than he had in washington) and he has worse weapons. Yea murphy played well and they got miller but who else? McFaddenn fumbles all the damn time and heyward-bey is horrible

Last edited by NoLedge18720; 04-24-2010 at 03:15 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #65
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
Noledge...your an idiot...

having a good offense helps the defense...when jmarcus is out there goin 3 and out every set of downs...the D has to be on the field more, so at least if campbell can put some scoring drives together...the raiders can actually rest their D...and not try and win games 10-7...
 8 years ago '07        #66
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
You are trippin Noledge...u just hate on the Raiders because we are making good moves so u try and discredit them.

Raiders have McFadden and Bush in the backfield. If you ever watched Bush you would know he can be an every down back. He averaged 4.8 yrd a carry last year....and McFadden needs to be used like Reggie. He has GREAT hands...he will be used a lot more in the slot this season.

And we have Schilins and Murphy who both showed plenty of promise last year. They should improve even more and be more then capable starters. With DHB in the slot...Cable said we will be very impressed on the improvement we are going to see from him. And We got Ford in the draft who is really going to help our return team. lmaooo we had our fullback returning kick offs last year

Add that to the fact he shored up our run defense with McClain and Houston we are going to be a much improved team this year. Before this draft I thought we were good enough to be second in the west. NOW i really think we will be second and have a shot for a wildcard...
 8 years ago '04        #67
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
Noledge...your an idiot...

having a good offense helps the defense...when jmarcus is out there goin 3 and out every set of downs...the D has to be on the field more, so at least if campbell can put some scoring drives together...the raiders can actually rest their D...and not try and win games 10-7...
even early in the games when the defense was fresh they still werent stopping the run
 8 years ago '07        #68
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 NoLedge18720 said:
even early in the games when the defense was fresh they still werent stopping the run
Look what we did with our front seven so far.

Exit:
Warren
Ellis
Morrison

Enter:
McClain
Houston
Wimbly
Groves

the new additions will definetly improve our Run D and also help our pass rush.
 8 years ago '04        #69
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 kakish said:
Look what we did with our front seven so far.

Exit:
Warren
Ellis
Morrison

Enter:
McClain
Houston
Wimbly
Groves

the new additions will definetly improve our Run D and also help our pass rush.
McClain and Houston are unproven players though so you dont really know what you are gonna get. Groves and wimbley are role players who might step up and might not you never know.

It all comes down to the fact that I just find it funny some raiders fans are thinking you guys are a playoff team now with the campbell trade. That the difference. I like the moves the broncos made but I know we arent a playoff team yet. Id rather be realistic about my team then always say that this is our year knowing damn well it isnt like raiders fans always do

Last edited by NoLedge18720; 04-24-2010 at 03:30 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #70
Jnunez21 
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 8 8
 kakish said:
People don't understand how bad Russell was last season. Saying things like Campbell only threw for 5 more TD's than INT's....he threw for over 3,000 yards on 65% completion. I'll take that any day of the week....this will improve the Raiders a lot.

JamarcASS Russell : 3TD/11INT/1,200YRD/48%Comp/50.0rating
Jason Campbell : 20TD/15INT/3,618YRD/65%Comp/86.4rating

Ill take the extra 17 TDS and triple the yards...
hell yea..ill take 20 tds n 3618 yds passing any day...scoring on offense will also take the pressure off our defense n make them better as well
 8 years ago '04        #71
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
 NoLedge18720 said:
McClain and Houston are unproven players though so you dont really know what you are gonna get. Groves and wimbley are role players who might step up and might not you never know.

It all comes down to the fact that I just find it funny some raiders fans are thinking you guys are a playoff team now with the campbell trade. That the difference. I like the moves the broncos made but I know we arent a playoff team yet. Id rather be realistic about my team then always say that this is our year knowing damn well it isnt like raiders fans always do
Theres no way in hell you can like the moves the Broncos have made.

Notice your the only Bronco fan saying that?

Ignorant Much?

Hate on. Your pathetic.
 8 years ago '06        #72
Jnunez21 
space
space
i dont wanna sit here n say our Oline is good but it deserves more credit than a lot of people give it...russell got sacked 33 times last year...thats less than mcnabb, favre, romo, rodgers, big ben, flacco, and even campbell...i think campbell is gunna do betteri n oakland than he did in washington
 8 years ago '04        #73
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 cali22buck said:
Theres no way in hell you can like the moves the Broncos have made.

Notice your the only Bronco fan saying that?

Ignorant Much?

Hate on. Your pathetic.
why woudlnt I like the fact that our biggest weakness(the d-line) was address big time in free agency? And besides the tebow pick we had a great draft. People can hate on the Thomas pick if they want but you gotta look at it this way. Why would we pick Dez a player with red flags when we just got rid of a WR with red flags And we also picked up Decker who will be a nice slot receiver for many years. Hes a great possession guy who is a big target
 8 years ago '04        #74
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Jnunez21 said:
i dont wanna sit here n say our Oline is good but it deserves more credit than a lot of people give it...russell got sacked 33 times last year...thats less than mcnabb, favre, romo, rodgers, big ben, flacco, and even campbell...i think campbell is gunna do betteri n oakland than he did in washington
those Qbs actually played the whole year though which russell didnt and they threw the ball a lot more. You guys gave up the 3rd most sacks in the league and were only 2 sacks behind the worst team in the league in sacks allowed
 04-24-2010, 04:27 PM         #75
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude is avg....the shouldve stuck with bruce
 8 years ago '05        #76
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
i dont get how you could call someone average when they threw for almost 4000 yards and had 20 tds....its rediculous...he is above average...it would be childish to try to rank him and say ooo hes top 10 or top 15 or top 20...cuz its doesnt matter...he is a good passer with a great completion percentage and can throw 20 tds...i dont care about anything else...there is nothing you can say that can take away from this trade...hes better than every qb drafted as of right now and we got him for a 4th round pick in 2012 ...and for the price we got him please...theres nothing you can say to make me feel bad right now about this guy
 8 years ago '06        #77
Jnunez21 
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:

i dont think any raider fan is sayin we r going to be a playoff team or superbowl champs, but what we r saying is that we will be better and potentially have a winning season...we have been 3rd and 4th in our division for the past five years and havent had more than 5 wins...based on last season we could easily be second best in our divison...broncos were only 8 n 8, the chargers were the best being 13-3..like someone else said, stop being ignorant about it
 8 years ago '06        #78
Jnunez21 
space
space
 NoLedge18720 said:
those Qbs actually played the whole year though which russell didnt and they threw the ball a lot more. You guys gave up the 3rd most sacks in the league and were only 2 sacks behind the worst team in the league in sacks allowed
very tru, i just checked that out...i think we will still be ok..we have solid players on the team..the teams ahead of us have actually been pretty succesful themselves
 04-24-2010, 05:38 PM         #79
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trb_5 said:
i dont get how you could call someone average when they threw for almost 4000 yards and had 20 tds....its rediculous...he is above average...it would be childish to try to rank him and say ooo hes top 10 or top 15 or top 20...cuz its doesnt matter...he is a good passer with a great completion percentage and can throw 20 tds...i dont care about anything else...there is nothing you can say that can take away from this trade...hes better than every qb drafted as of right now and we got him for a 4th round pick in 2012 ...and for the price we got him please...theres nothing you can say to make me feel bad right now about this guy
ur looking to much into numbers...what about leadership, making big plays when the game is on the line, taking enough risk for the big play. campbell lacks all of these..hes just not a winner
 8 years ago '07        #80
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
im happy for dude

best of luck to him
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
177 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
99 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
60 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
75 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
202 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy