The Official > Halo: Reach < Thread

most viewed right now
 205
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 141
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
377 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside Lil Kim Washed AF!!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
6ix9ine arrested in brooklyn
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 05-03-2010, 04:16 PM         #81
LOX311  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
US, May 3, 2010 - As expected with most game beta launches, developer Bungie has run into errors of its own for Halo: Reach on its debut. Many users are reporting connection issues, which Bungie says it's working quickly to remedy.

"We're aware and working to resolve slow matchmaking times and inaccessible playlists," Bungie said on its website. "As soon as we're back up and running at full capacity, we'll make some noise. Stay tuned for more information and thanks for your patience."

Here at IGN, we've started noticing graphical glitches, similar to what players were initially experiencing with the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Package.

Microsoft noted on its Halo Waypoint twitter that the company is currently experiencing a high volume of users downloading the beta.

"There are a lot of people currently downloading the beta and we appreciate your patience as it continues to roll out."
 8 years ago '04        #82
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 kuruption81 said:
They didn't see that coming? They were projecting 3 mil to be participating in the beta.
I don't think it's a fact of they didn't see it coming...but I don't think anyone thought there would be almost a million downloads at the same time...I think that caught them off guard....
 8 years ago '05        #83
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 286 286
yeah its taking a while for it download for me. how is it for anyone that has played?
 8 years ago '08        #84
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,588 | Props total: 359 359
I wanna get back on...s**t needs to come back up.
 8 years ago '04        #85
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 AyeDre said:
I wanna get back on...s**t needs to come back up.
Uh-Oh someone got the itchies...hehe it's like crack isn't it...like I HATE HALO and I want to play this all the time... Damn you Bungie damn you all to hell
 8 years ago '08        #86
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,588 | Props total: 359 359
 Da Ill One said:
Uh-Oh someone got the itchies...hehe it's like crack isn't it...like I HATE HALO and I want to play this all the time... Damn you Bungie damn you all to hell
Lol nah I've been trying to game all day for some reason. Haven't been gaming much in like 2 months. But yeah I am itching for something new and Halo Reach Beta is it lol
 8 years ago '05        #87
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,824 | Props total: 3120 3120
servers are working fine for me now. the only problem now is im not gaining any experience points when the match is over.
 05-03-2010, 06:49 PM         #88
LOX311  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For those who still cannot manage to find some of the weapons. Tell me if I missed something.

Sword Base:

Sword: 2nd floor by red base. When you are on offense in 1 flag.
Shotgun: Under the ramps in the pink room.
Plasma Launcher: On the middle bridge.
Sniper Rifle: On the opposite side of the flag in ctf. Ground level, by the pillars.

Powerhouse:

Focus Rifle: By the beach, and by the pillars on the bottom of the hill/map. Blue side.
Grenade Launcher: Red side, in the bathroom/locker room.
Gravity Hammer: In the water in the middle, you go up to the circular path above and it's in the small house.
Rockets: In the river on red side.
Shotgun: Blue side, by the beach. All the way in the back.


Last edited by LOX311; 05-03-2010 at 06:51 PM..
 05-03-2010, 06:52 PM         #89
x7eflon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just got on & my play list wont load at all but it doesn't say the servers r down anymore. Anyone else having this problem
 05-03-2010, 06:58 PM         #90
LOX311  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How To Get The Beta

1.Recover a gamertag that has downloaded the BETA
2.Goto account managment, Download History, find the BETA and Re-Download it to your console.
3.After the BETA has been downloaded pull out the network cable (Disconecting you from Xbox Live)
**Now the person can recover his gamertag back**
4.(Xbox live Disconected) Press the guide button, Quick Launch, All. Find Halo: Reach Multiplayer BETA.
5.(Xbox live Disconected) Open the BETA.
6.(Xbox live Disconected) Once the BETA is open sign out.
7.(Xbox live Disconected) Plug in your network cable.
8.Sign into your account.
9.Play the Halo: Reach Multiplayer BETA.

**Note you can turn off your console but to open the BETA up again you will need to follow these steps
1.Sign out off all active accounts
2.Pull out network cable.
3.(Xbox live Disconected) Sign into the original Halo Reach BETA account.
4.(Xbox live Disconected) Press the guide button, Quick Launch, All. Find Halo: Reach Multiplayer BETA.
5.(Xbox live Disconected) Open the BETA.
6.(Xbox live Disconected) Once the BETA is open sign out.
7.(Xbox live Disconected) Plug in your network cable.
8.Sign into your account.
9.Play the Halo: Reach Multiplayer BETA.
 8 years ago '05        #91
HiRolliN 110 heat pts110
space
avatar space
space
$20,824 | Props total: 3120 3120
 x7eflon said:
i just got on & my play list wont load at all but it doesn't say the servers r down anymore. Anyone else having this problem
it takes a long time to load but it will eventually so just leave it on.
 8 years ago '04        #92
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 LOX311 said:
How To Get The Beta

1.Recover a gamertag that has downloaded the BETA
2.Goto account managment, Download History, find the BETA and Re-Download it to your console.
3.After the BETA has been downloaded pull out the network cable (Disconecting you from Xbox Live)
**Now the person can recover his gamertag back**
4.(Xbox live Disconected) Press the guide button, Quick Launch, All. Find Halo: Reach Multiplayer BETA.
5.(Xbox live Disconected) Open the BETA.
6.(Xbox live Disconected) Once the BETA is open sign out.
7.(Xbox live Disconected) Plug in your network cable.
8.Sign into your account.
9.Play the Halo: Reach Multiplayer BETA.

**Note you can turn off your console but to open the BETA up again you will need to follow these steps
1.Sign out off all active accounts
2.Pull out network cable.
3.(Xbox live Disconected) Sign into the original Halo Reach BETA account.
4.(Xbox live Disconected) Press the guide button, Quick Launch, All. Find Halo: Reach Multiplayer BETA.
5.(Xbox live Disconected) Open the BETA.
6.(Xbox live Disconected) Once the BETA is open sign out.
7.(Xbox live Disconected) Plug in your network cable.
8.Sign into your account.
9.Play the Halo: Reach Multiplayer BETA.
Can't that get you banned? and does this allow both people to play? at the same time?
 05-03-2010, 07:18 PM         #93
LOX311  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Can't that get you banned?
I don't know.

 Da Ill One said:
and does this allow both people to play? at the same time?
Yes.
Only if you do it as Posted.
 8 years ago '04        #94
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 LOX311 said:
I don't know.



Yes.
Only if you do it as Posted.
Damn if this can't get you banned i'll hook my homie up...but I'm not trying to get my other 360 banned...my Modded one is sitting there lonely cuz No new games have come out lately to play on it (waiting for a single player game to f**k around with)
 05-03-2010, 07:23 PM         #95
LOX311  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Damn if this can't get you banned i'll hook my homie up...but I'm not trying to get my other 360 banned...my Modded one is sitting there lonely cuz No new games have come out lately to play on it (waiting for a single player game to f**k around with)
Well do you remember Call of Duty 4 beta?
I gave it 14 of my Friends using that way non of us got Banned.
But who knows what MS banns ppl for, these days?
 05-03-2010, 07:31 PM         #96
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOX311 said:
How To Get The Beta

1.Recover a gamertag that has downloaded the BETA
2.Goto account managment, Download History, find the BETA and Re-Download it to your console.
3.After the BETA has been downloaded pull out the network cable (Disconecting you from Xbox Live)
**Now the person can recover his gamertag back**
4.(Xbox live Disconected) Press the guide button, Quick Launch, All. Find Halo: Reach Multiplayer BETA.
5.(Xbox live Disconected) Open the BETA.
6.(Xbox live Disconected) Once the BETA is open sign out.
7.(Xbox live Disconected) Plug in your network cable.
8.Sign into your account.
9.Play the Halo: Reach Multiplayer BETA.

**Note you can turn off your console but to open the BETA up again you will need to follow these steps
1.Sign out off all active accounts
2.Pull out network cable.
3.(Xbox live Disconected) Sign into the original Halo Reach BETA account.
4.(Xbox live Disconected) Press the guide button, Quick Launch, All. Find Halo: Reach Multiplayer BETA.
5.(Xbox live Disconected) Open the BETA.
6.(Xbox live Disconected) Once the BETA is open sign out.
7.(Xbox live Disconected) Plug in your network cable.
8.Sign into your account.
9.Play the Halo: Reach Multiplayer BETA.
Reminds me a lot of the COD4 beta, I helped about 5 of my personal friends in this way. I've heard of bans being issued but nobody i know was banned for it. it's worth the risk if your desperate for a code and don't have access to H3: ODST.
 8 years ago '04        #97
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
avatar space
space
$45,544 | Props total: 5068 5068
 kegar89 said:
Reminds me a lot of the COD4 beta, I helped about 5 of my personal friends in this way. I've heard of bans being issued but nobody i know was banned for it. it's worth the risk if your desperate for a code and don't have access to H3: ODST.
Yeah but who gets banned the one who "shared" the console or the one who downloaded the stuff or both...I'm not even risking my s**t for a potential ban...f**k that I got one banned system not trying to get my second one banned...then I'll only have one good Xbox left if that happens...
 05-03-2010, 07:38 PM         #98
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Yeah but who gets banned the one who "shared" the console or the one who downloaded the stuff or both...I'm not even risking my s**t for a potential ban...f**k that I got one banned system not trying to get my second one banned...then I'll only have one good Xbox left if that happens...
It would be everybody who participated. Although your giving your account away knowingly and willingly, M$ doesn't care cause technically your stealing from them. It's not a ban either, it's a suspension.
 05-03-2010, 07:38 PM         #99
LOX311  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Yeah but who gets banned the one who "shared" the console or the one who downloaded the stuff or both...I'm not even risking my s**t for a potential ban...f**k that I got one banned system not trying to get my second one banned...then I'll only have one good Xbox left if that happens...
AFAIK the one who shared it.

But hey if you don't want to Risk a Bann just don't do it cuz in things like this there is always a Risk.
 05-03-2010, 07:39 PM         #100
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOX311 said:
AFAIK the one who shared it.

But hey if you don't want to Risk a Bann just don't do it cuz in things like this there is always a Risk.
Quit lying d*ckhead.

I'ma hit you up on AIM soon son.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
56 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
172 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
145 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
111 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
146 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
107 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy