DJ Don Cannon & Jeezy "Trap Or Die 2: By Any Means Necessary" Dropping Next Friday!

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25073 25073
 kenoe212004 said:
I feel ya but damn I think deep down inside he still dont like drama for workin wit Gucci cuzz he said he was gon do it wit drama 4sho but its not happenin an It seem like Gucci dont f**k wit zaytoven no mo for workin wit jeezy cuzz on his new mixtape there aint zay beats an only 1 on his retail album its crazy.....
....Jeezy Planned To Drop The Mixtape Around The Super Bowl To Keep People Happy.

He Set Up A Party & All That. Drama Delay By Flying Out The Country and Shyt. After The Mixtape Party Kind Of Failed,n*ggas Kept Pushin Drama To Put It Out. Thats When We Had Random Release Dates and Drama Made A Statement Saying "ITS MY MIXTAPE...I GIVE OUT THE DATES".

Some Took That Statement Serious Like What The f**k You Mean Yo Mixtape? Its Jeezy Tape,You Just Getting Paid To Host It. The Tape Just Sat & Jeezy Kept Doing Moves and Now His Album Set To Release. He Looking For The Tape & Drama Is Giving Excuses Saying He Busy(T.I. Mixtape & Others),Giving Jeezy The Run Around. So Jeezy Said f**k It and Let Don Cannon Host Knowing Cannon Can Get The Job Done In Time For Promotional Use On TM:103.

Egos & Schedules Was The Problem For Drama Not Hosting Trap Or Die 2 As Of Right Now. Its Better Tho...
 8 years ago '06        #22
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,863 | Props total: 94 94
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Drama Was Holding Up The Mixtape. Jeezy Got Cannon To Do It.

Less Sound Effects & Less Talk By DJs.....Better Trap Or Die,It Might Top The First One.
nothin will top the first Trap Or Die...Shawty Redd & Jeezy MADE dat s**t!
 8 years ago '06        #23
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Jeezy Planned To Drop The Mixtape Around The Super Bowl To Keep People Happy.

He Set Up A Party & All That. Drama Delay By Flying Out The Country and Shyt. After The Mixtape Party Kind Of Failed,n*ggas Kept Pushin Drama To Put It Out. Thats When We Had Random Release Dates and Drama Made A Statement Saying "ITS MY MIXTAPE...I GIVE OUT THE DATES".

Some Took That Statement Serious Like What The f**k You Mean Yo Mixtape? Its Jeezy Tape,You Just Getting Paid To Host It. The Tape Just Sat & Jeezy Kept Doing Moves and Now His Album Set To Release. He Looking For The Tape & Drama Is Giving Excuses Saying He Busy(T.I. Mixtape & Others),Giving Jeezy The Run Around. So Jeezy Said f**k It and Let Don Cannon Host Knowing Cannon Can Get The Job Done In Time For Promotional Use On TM:103.

Egos & Schedules Was The Problem For Drama Not Hosting Trap Or Die 2 As Of Right Now. Its Better Tho...
what is the release date for 103?
 8 years ago '09        #24
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
:cool-smiley-009: 'Bout f**kin time s**t better not be a let down with all of the hype for it.
 8 years ago '05        #25
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 ~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
nothin will top the first Trap Or Die...Shawty Redd & Jeezy MADE dat s**t!
....True But Without Drama On This One. It Might Top It,That Was My Only Problem Was Drama f**king Up The Mixtape.

~ k!lla KaZi ~ said:
what is the release date for 103?
....Set To Release In June Or July But I Got A Feeling Might Be Push Back To Aug. First Single He Running With Is Lose My Mind w/Plies. She So Bad Was Post To Be The Single But The Buzz Really Didnt Grow Cause It Leak Too Early.
 8 years ago '06        #26
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
good lookin on tha info..he need a bangin a.ss street single..that Lose My Mind is fading down here...he need dem shawty redd/drumma boy drumz to rock it thru tha summer IMO..
 8 years ago '07        #27
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 1109 1109
This is it for me as for as Jeezy goes... I wanna hear some TM 101 sounding s**t...
 04-23-2010, 10:58 PM         #28
-Scar- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this Bird Flu 3 is bumpin...Iono about this s**t...we'll see...
 8 years ago '05        #29
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
i heard the whole thing last week, without cannon on it and before mastering and s**t. ya'll gone be pleasantly surprised. if jeezy was one of ya favs before, u gone love this s**t even more, trust, s**t that damn hot. Doughboy, what track u did? cuz every beat on the s**t was hot, so either way big ups to ya boi
 8 years ago '08        #30
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
 utdpridah said:
i heard the whole thing last week, without cannon on it and before mastering and s**t. ya'll gone be pleasantly surprised. if jeezy was one of ya favs before, u gone love this s**t even more, trust, s**t that damn hot. Doughboy, what track u did? cuz every beat on the s**t was hot, so either way big ups to ya boi
 8 years ago '06        #31
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
 kenoe212004 said:
I feel ya but damn I think deep down inside he still dont like drama for workin wit Gucci cuzz he said he was gon do it wit drama 4sho but its not happenin an It seem like Gucci dont f**k wit zaytoven no mo for workin wit jeezy cuzz on his new mixtape there aint zay beats an only 1 on his retail album its crazy.....
That's not the half of it. Where Drama had Gucci Mane on the other line having both him and Jeezy to squash the beef. Jeezy didn't like that move what Drama done, and with the Zaytoven situation it stucked out with the Trap Or Die 2 song. Originally. The song was not given a feature to put Gucci Mane in it, but he went on and did his verse on that track. Which apparently that had us all guessing that there will be a Trap Or Die 2 Gangsta Grillz mixtape of them two just like Definition Of A G that had Gucci Mane & Yo Gotti. I like listening to Zay's beats, but Gucci is going to other producers for some beats to. Although nothing is like a Gucci / Zay track like a Jeezy / Shawty Red track.
 8 years ago '05        #32
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 StreetZ17 said:
The song was not given a feature to put Gucci Mane in it, but he went on and did his verse on that track. Which apparently that had us all guessing that there will be a Trap Or Die 2 Gangsta Grillz mixtape of them two just like Definition Of A G that had Gucci Mane & Yo Gotti. .
....Why Would It Have You Guessing Trap Or Die 2 Would Be Like Definition Of A G?

Thats A Spit In The Face Of Jeezy & CTE If Drama Pulled That. The Feature Had Me Guessing That It Would Be Like Two Songs Atleast With Gucci & I Believe Drama Was Trying Make Them Features Happen Since He Was Prolonging The Mixtape.

The Trap Or Die 2 Feature With Gucci Was Post To Be A Peace Track I Guess.

castro13 said:
So Sad?... JW single?? that s**t was supposed to be jeezy's?? i hope not.

and last i heard its July now.
....Yes So Sad Was Originally The Single For TM103. It Was A Chance To Give J-Dub Some Shine As Well But The Song Leak Too Early and s**t. I Remember Jeezy Even Confirming This s**t As Well.
 8 years ago '06        #33
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 bradleyb87 said:
I produced a joint for TOD2.

Lookout. :cool-smiley-009:
Good to see u still at it wit this s**t
 8 years ago '04        #34
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3756 3756
mane I just hope its good wit sum slappin trap trunk bangas like old times feel me...........
 8 years ago '07        #35
JEV500 
space
space
space
$17 | Props total: 0 0
this is gonna be another classic along with the rest of em just wish dj drama was on it
 8 years ago '08        #36
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39 OP
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 JEV500 said:
this is gonna be another classic along with the rest of em just wish dj drama was on it
why? less drama, the better
 04-24-2010, 05:42 AM         #37
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hella mad at that cover.
 8 years ago '08        #38
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,746 | Props total: 12171 12171
Almost Showtime...."get yo hand out my pocket n*gga"
 8 years ago '04        #39
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,386 | Props total: 6413 6413
i hope its at least better then trappin aint dead. it didn't have much replay value for me. im glad don cannon is hosting it. i like him better then drama and his tapes been better then his lately. everybody jumpin ship from drama it seem like (jeezy & game) and now they're mixtapes are droppin next week when if drama was doin it they wouldnt be out til next month.

the next couple of weeks could be good on the mixtape circuit

The Game-Monday
Jeezy-Friday
Jadakiss-May 1st (hopefully since drama is co-hosting)
Scarface-May 4th
Big K.R.I.T-May 5th
 8 years ago '09        #40
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 721 721
ill take Cannon over Drama any day
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy