NBA 2K10 Cheesers

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '05        #61
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Blew Out The Spurs
Blew Out The Nuggets (Made Em Quit When It Was 31-13 In The 2nd
Blew Out The Magic

Oh No Cheese Though See vvvvvvvvv

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #62
UrbanEnterprise 62 heat pts62
space
space
$18,456 | Props total: 11304 11304
me and my homeboy play through the whole season together wit the rockets, whats wrong wit the full court press???, we block shots and steal like crazy, our fastbreak game is insane, the majority of the time he's controllin yao and i'm brooks, , our defense is so good that u wont get a good look at the basket or its a 24 second violation, we always win the championship on hall of fame, our halfcourt game is yao in the post or pick and roll wit brooks and yao, when we really need a basket we isolate ariza or martin, when one of us shoots the ball, the other is hittin the offensive boards, i dont think no other tag team can f**k wit me and my patna on 2k, real talk
 8 years ago '05        #63
stanis3k 31 heat pts31
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 276 276
its much easier to contain cheesers in 2k10, 2k9 was just horrendous, i think it was the no turbo thing
 05-09-2010, 04:46 PM         #64
WestSide22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why are people acting like your an underdog playing with the magic or suns. Honestly all the things people are complaining about are easy to exploit if you play smart. Guys are pressing? pass around and get easy layups. guys are just going one on one? then double or collapse the lane.
 8 years ago '05        #65
Ushouldpayme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 574 574
I do wanna throw this game in the garbage all the time but i'm about to play now. I only quit when players aren't hitting open shots four or five times in a row and the other team is hitting long threes....I truly hate this game but it's all I play, lol. I don't like the passing up court and your man stops to get it...it's hard to just go straight sometimes. But I do play on ball D and won't quit just because I'm losing by ten. I will quit against the Cavs if lebron is stealing passes with his back turned. I call him Super Lebron, I can't stand that. Anyway....

Arshaud is my tag....Holla at me XBox 360...
 8 years ago '04        #66
knowughetto 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Ushouldpayme said:
I do wanna throw this game in the garbage all the time but i'm about to play now. I only quit when players aren't hitting open shots four or five times in a row and the other team is hitting long threes....I truly hate this game but it's all I play, lol. I don't like the passing up court and your man stops to get it...it's hard to just go straight sometimes. But I do play on ball D and won't quit just because I'm losing by ten. I will quit against the Cavs if lebron is stealing passes with his back turned. I call him Super Lebron, I can't stand that. Anyway....

Arshaud is my tag....Holla at me XBox 360...
Yea, I hate it when you're on a fastbreak and they will make your player stop to catch the ball, and then they have to rev up in order to get to the basket. That gives the other team the chance to catch up. Like they would let Okur catch up to Chris Paul on a fastbreak. But its really some bulls**t when you opponent steals a pass with their back turned...like they have eyes in the back of their head.....I've had something much worse than those two....I was playing a cheeser online, and he was making under-handed 20 foot shots with his point guard with my power forward guarding him..
 05-10-2010, 02:01 AM         #67
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha man the other day some guy put lebron james as center and was blocking shots that s**t was annoying
and s**ts frustrating when i put random and it lands on the knicks or bucks and people still pick the cavs or lakers
hahha
 8 years ago '06        #68
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
idominate.

enough said. all you f**kers are welcome to a a.sswhoopin.

nateGOTchronic - gt
rizza213 - gt (he will dominate you b**ches too)
 8 years ago '08        #69
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
just got my 2k10 back yesterday and decided to play online.

First two games were okay. I had the Spurs and went to work. (2-0)

Now TODAY, two people choose to pick the Caveliers and cheese with Lebron. So I pick Magic and slaughter they a.ss. One of em quit in the third and I beat the other by 20. (4-0)

40 out of his 51 points were ALL Lebron. R.Lewis put up 24 for me & Dwight Howard had 15

ps..cheesing will never go away. You just gotta outsmart em.
 8 years ago '07        #70
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 iCON-8 said:
idominate.

enough said. all you f**kers are welcome to a a.sswhoopin.

nateGOTchronic - gt
rizza213 - gt (he will dominate you b**ches too)
I don't know man...juss got off a 11 game win streak cuz my s**t disconnected...i was blowing all those dudes out with the kings/suns/bobcats

those are my teams lately.
 8 years ago '06        #71
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 48 48
man im down to play wenever yall add my psn Skrilla757 i should be on tonight
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
65 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
34 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy