NBA 2K10 Cheesers

most viewed right now
 135
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
Phat ass white girl for real
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 63
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 Supreme7 said:
how do you stop it?
When someone tries to go baseline lock on to him but do it towards the baseline meaning that you're on the outside and hes going on the inside. This helps lead him into some help defense. Also learn to switch to someone else when you get beat. If someone beats you and is going to the hole, switch to another player to play help d. If you know how to shut down the inside you increase your chance of winning like 8239485987%. You don't believe me, look at the leaderboard, look at the top few players they ALL go inside for most of their points.
 8 years ago '06        #42
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2000 2000
thanx thats what i need any help on timing the blocks. I use the rockets with yao and my boy use cle or la and bron just scores at will and shaq... and on la bynum and gasol make every layup...
 8 years ago '04        #43
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
Damn I just lost to Lebron cheeser. Thats the first time I've lost to a cheeser in a while. His strategy was run around with Lebron holding turbo until he found something, jack up 3s or just throw it in the hole to Shaq the usual s**t, thats why this was so pathetic on my part. I had the Mavs, he left MAAAAD people open but the shots weren't going down (I hate when that happens). I switched to a 2-3 and hes whole game looked confused but my shots STILL wouldn't fall. I didn't get Jason Terry working until the end of the 4th and ended up losing by 3. I feel like a complete lame.
 8 years ago '06        #44
trey2cool 
space
avatar space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 47 47
this game get on my damn nerves....but for some reason i keep playing it...lol

the cheesers abuse everything:

baseline (they dont know any other path to the basket but the damn baseline with the best dunker)

i join a bunch of draft leagues, and ppl for some reason draft demar derozan for the sole purpose of running baseline for an easy dunk

im getting into the habit of taking charges near the basket to stop the baseline cheese.....and they keep taking the same exact path

these kids dont know what a midrange game is, or any post moves....its either a 3 point shot with mo williams (who doesnt miss) or lebron and jemario moon running baseline for a dunk

the lead pass
i played this one guy who called the same play that sent his dunking swingman with a running start to the hoop and chris paul would hit him wit a perfect pass through the bodies of 3 defenders (leading to a dunk), he did this almost every possession

the paint abusers:
taking derrick rose and going under the basket everyshot, dribbling with brook lopez 13 feet away from the hoop and scoring (cuz for some reason u cant steal the ball from him)

the charge glitch:
i dont hold turbo alot....i can dribble around chris paul who is taking a charge off an inbound...and still get sucked into the charge



steal button spammers:

its very annoying to beat chris paul when hes pressing u 94 feet, only to have him ride your back the whole way down the court cuz a guy wants to smash the steal button and not get called for a foul

heavy cherry picking:
playing off ball D with wade covering every corner of the court, then sending him down court for an easy layup if a shot is missed (how does he not get fatigued doin all of this)


the pre game setting changes before tipoff:
these hyper kids fly through the coaching changes setting "play tight" on my whole roster
using the alternate A controller setting because they dont know how to do a spin move wit the analog
changing the defensive a.ssist slider all the way up to 100 so they can play off ball D

i mean, all i wanna do is change my camera angle, u have to take your whole 3 minutes messing around with the settings?

i think im the only player that shoots hook shots, fadeaways and floaters and take 18 foot midrange jumpers


im not great at this game, but damn....
 8 years ago '07        #45
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
I like playing cheesers...I beat them 95% of the time. You just have to play right and you will do fine...
 8 years ago '07        #46
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 GZ2525 said:
That's the only problem of being a fan of a great team in the game. I always play as the Cavs and hate that it feels like I'm cheating, but I make it a point to try to not use LeBron too much and I never go for cheap charges or full court press unless it's for like 2 possesions.
I'm a Laker fan but I never pick the Lakers online...I just run with them in my franchise mode.

My online teams are the Bobcats, Kings, Thunder and Jazz.
 8 years ago '07        #47
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 trey2cool said:
this game get on my damn nerves....but for some reason i keep playing it...lol

the cheesers abuse everything:

baseline (they dont know any other path to the basket but the damn baseline with the best dunker)

i join a bunch of draft leagues, and ppl for some reason draft demar derozan for the sole purpose of running baseline for an easy dunk

im getting into the habit of taking charges near the basket to stop the baseline cheese.....and they keep taking the same exact path

these kids dont know what a midrange game is, or any post moves....its either a 3 point shot with mo williams (who doesnt miss) or lebron and jemario moon running baseline for a dunk

the lead pass
i played this one guy who called the same play that sent his dunking swingman with a running start to the hoop and chris paul would hit him wit a perfect pass through the bodies of 3 defenders (leading to a dunk), he did this almost every possession

the paint abusers:
taking derrick rose and going under the basket everyshot, dribbling with brook lopez 13 feet away from the hoop and scoring (cuz for some reason u cant steal the ball from him)

the charge glitch:
i dont hold turbo alot....i can dribble around chris paul who is taking a charge off an inbound...and still get sucked into the charge



steal button spammers:

its very annoying to beat chris paul when hes pressing u 94 feet, only to have him ride your back the whole way down the court cuz a guy wants to smash the steal button and not get called for a foul

heavy cherry picking:
playing off ball D with wade covering every corner of the court, then sending him down court for an easy layup if a shot is missed (how does he not get fatigued doin all of this)


the pre game setting changes before tipoff:
these hyper kids fly through the coaching changes setting "play tight" on my whole roster
using the alternate A controller setting because they dont know how to do a spin move wit the analog
changing the defensive a.ssist slider all the way up to 100 so they can play off ball D

i mean, all i wanna do is change my camera angle, u have to take your whole 3 minutes messing around with the settings?

i think im the only player that shoots hook shots, fadeaways and floaters and take 18 foot midrange jumpers



im not great at this game, but damn....
haha...real talk...but i had to get used to it because i play on hall of fame difficulty on my franchise and if u dont play right on hall of fame ur gonna get blown the f**k out.

normally i win by 20+ on HOF tho...
 8 years ago '06        #48
trey2cool 
space
avatar space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 47 47
1-3-1 zone helps sometimes (but you cant use it all game), keep them guessing with a mix of full court press, man to man, double teams....play off ball, SOMETIMES, to out negate the cheese

taking smart, high percentage shots help against cherry picking....a wide open mid range has a higher chance of going in than a 3 pointer, or contested layup
 8 years ago '06        #49
trey2cool 
space
avatar space
space
$1,349 | Props total: 47 47
 kakish said:
haha...real talk...but i had to get used to it because i play on hall of fame difficulty on my franchise and if u dont play right on hall of fame ur gonna get blown the f**k out.

normally i win by 20+ on HOF tho...
yeah, doin things like pulling up for a 10 ft jumper on a fast break with george hill would catch them off guard instead of goin into the paint where they are waiting to give body contact and force the miss because the game wont call a foul

i did that to this guy online and he was like "that was smart as hell"
 04-26-2010, 03:05 AM         #50
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supreme7 said:
how do i beat cle cheesers... lebron is hard as f to stop... im new to 2k10 but my boy use cle and full court press and take charges full court... its ghey



well.....the best thing to do when you know they are going to abuse lebron james is change the focus on defense to a Center (that has defensive skills) ...jump up to block lebron james and they normally do that block animation thing where they just completely reject the shot (normally happens when you have a smaller player taking it to the hoop against a bigger player and you try to block it

but yeah just roam the paint with your big men ...getting out the paint here n there so you dont get a defensive 3 second....and when they cant dunk with lebron james they usually pass out to shoot 3s...just jump at em atleast and they might miss if they are on the road
 04-26-2010, 03:06 AM         #51
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MainEv3nt said:
this guy i was playing he had lakers i had mavs, he cheesed his a.ss off with kobe, in the first half, kobe had 24 his team had 29.

he won that game, so i was like u like to cheat huh an he was talkin s**t how he thinks it fun to cheat, so i played him again.erick dampier had a triple double an jj barea had like 50 pts lmao.
man i was gonna say "its annoyingly fake" how eric dampier doesnt catch passes and he f**king drops all kind of passes in the game
but thats what he does in real life
 8 years ago '04        #52
Shizz|M 
space
avatar space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
Yea..that front runner s**t is annoying.thats why i stopped play'n online...i have to deal with kobe on the regular, thats my roommates team..so i get online with n*gga..it's not a problem..
but i ALWAYS pic the magic...thats my team..i pick no other team unless whom im play'n are magic fans....bu
 8 years ago '06        #53
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 2000 2000
the paint abusers:
taking derrick rose and going under the basket everyshot, dribbling with brook lopez 13 feet away from the hoop and scoring (cuz for some reason u cant steal the ball from him)



thats the worst... how do i stop this...
 8 years ago '05        #54
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
i dont kno how u guys play this game without wanted to crack your television....
 05-05-2010, 12:59 AM         #55
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sheeed said:
i dont kno how u guys play this game without wanted to crack your television....


i aint gonna lie this s**t gets me pissed sometimes but i noticed the deeper into the season you get into the season NO ONE ON LIVE sucks haha its like people play with all their might and if you blink your down 10 already haha

and to the guy that wanted to stop Rose....just put your focus on a center with good D and jump up to block his shot....that....or when he is driviing run up to him using a player you have the focus on and then change it super quick and it makes em do that one animation where they like jump into the defenders body and just throw it up that they almost always miss
 8 years ago '10        #56
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
avatar space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
Do they still do that s**t on 2k10 where they will go in the lane and run in a circle until they get an open dunk? I hate that s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #57
Meeko 
space
avatar space
space
$280 | Props total: 0 0
 gagethedesigner said:
easier said than done
i can understand real life but this is a video game....and it dont help when u switch up ur D and the commentator is shoutin ur s**t out 4 the whole world 2 know
HAHA!!! I hate when they be telling on me when I switch up my D!
 8 years ago '07        #58
balla9969 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 704 704
whats wrong with full court press thats the defense i play and i roll with the mavs bulls or suns
 8 years ago '05        #59
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
 Mista Mizatti said:
When someone tries to go baseline lock on to him but do it towards the baseline meaning that you're on the outside and hes going on the inside. This helps lead him into some help defense. Also learn to switch to someone else when you get beat. If someone beats you and is going to the hole, switch to another player to play help d. If you know how to shut down the inside you increase your chance of winning like 8239485987%. You don't believe me, look at the leaderboard, look at the top few players they ALL go inside for most of their points.


Did Exactly What You Said Took The Suns N Beat Somebody Who Had The Lakers By 28 In LA
 8 years ago '07        #60
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
avatar space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
12-0 in the BX 2k league, cant be stopped...no cheesing either
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 4
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy