NBA 2K10 Cheesers

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #21
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
hell yea i hate them folks
only teams i use r the Suns & Grizzlies
i make n*ggas cry wit Conly+Mayo or Nash+......the suns period thats my squad
 8 years ago '07        #22
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
theres always gonna be cheesers, cherry pickers, off ball defense players just step ya d game up and u wouldnt give a f**k
 8 years ago '06        #23
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 730 730
yuppp... whenever a dude plays cavs i wont play.. but any other team ill play.. but lebron is just too good in this game esp when yu know the dude pickin em gonna cheese
 8 years ago '08        #24
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 ThyInfamousOne said:
theres always gonna be cheesers, cherry pickers, off ball defense players just step ya d game up and u wouldnt give a f**k
easier said than done
i can understand real life but this is a video game....and it dont help when u switch up ur D and the commentator is shoutin ur s**t out 4 the whole world 2 know
 8 years ago '04        #25
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 ThyInfamousOne said:
You can have all the d in the world but people like Lebron James are going to get some buckets, and usually alot of foul calls regardless. I'm not saying it should beat you but the game leans towards cheesers in certain ways. Sometime its as if the game decides the score more than you actual skill does.
 04-24-2010, 12:29 AM         #26
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one thing i f**kin hate is off ball defenders man up b**ch...my boy always do that s**t..so u kno what i did it rite back and i smacked him made him quit in the 3rd he only scored 26 by the 3rd lmao
 8 years ago '05        #27
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,107 | Props total: 1547 1547
I have been running with the Thunder most of the time on 2k10. Every now and then I'll pick the Pacers or sometimes the Grizzlies. I really don't mind using any team. Every team has at least one weapon and I usually end up using that weapon as a decoy for most of the game. I average 10+ a.ssists with Durant.
 8 years ago '04        #28
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
I did like I said I would and played with the TWolves. I only won by 6 though which is pathetic since my opponent wasn't all that great but heres the s**t that k!lls me. I've played 5 games in the last couple days and I STILL haven't gotten my '3 Win streak' achievement because 3 outta the five people have quit. That means outta the 6 games that I've played online on 2k10 4 of the people I played quit. This is the reason that I took so long to play in the first place. Its all good thou, I'm having fun playing with this wack teams. Won't be playing too much though because n*ggas quit even when I was playing with the Knicks and he had the Hawks.

EDIT:Right after I made this post I played with the Bobcats against some guy playing with the Mavs AND HE QUIT. Thats 5 outta 7 games that people have quit.

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 04-24-2010 at 05:49 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #29
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,135 | Props total: 47 47
 NjGiant420 said:
defense is key
This^^^^ dudes can cheese all they want, I don't have a specific team and I mix it up a lot but I always make it a point when I play 2K10 to play good defense and throw different sets at the opponent and see what sticks...yall add my PSN im always down to run a game
 04-24-2010, 06:51 PM         #30
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just beat a guy that said he was ona 55 game winning streak...he had the Lakers i beat him with The Clippers....
another guy picked the Magic and i picked the Clippers and wasnt going to play him but f**k it i did...and i beat him by like 6 haha
he tried to play regular at first but when i went up by double digits he tried to just dunk with dwight all even dribbling from top of the key with him...but i just kept stealing his entry passes and he was kept on pausing the game frustrated haha
s**ts funny

Last edited by ElMarroAfamado; 04-26-2010 at 03:01 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #31
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
I sold my 2k10 cause the game is s**ts...but on 2k9 I would just back out before it started. It's kinda sad how people cheese with the Superstars and think they good...f**k outta here

But when I did play em, I would get the Magic or Hornets. With the Magic, it was easy to stay in the game. Hornets have good Defense, but the Offense is lacking.

I remember one time, I told dude he only won because he had Lakers. So I offered him a private match without the lakers, ..& I f**kin slaughtered his a.ss..
 8 years ago '06        #32
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,833 | Props total: 1994 1994
how do i beat cle cheesers... lebron is hard as f to stop... im new to 2k10 but my boy use cle and full court press and take charges full court... its ghey

Last edited by Supreme7; 04-24-2010 at 10:11 PM..
 04-24-2010, 11:00 PM         #33
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
True Story: Couple of days ago, I was playing a cheeser who picked the Cavs and I had the Bobcats. This guy didn't have a mic, but he was talking s**t by typing that I'm trash and I can't beat him. His strategy was to gun with Lebron on offense and camp in the lane with Shaq on defense. He must have shot with Lebron AT LEAST 30 times, but got his shots blocked 6 times by Tyson Chandler. Lebron got shut down and beat him by 25. Then he played me again with Nuggets and I had the Nets. Same thing happened but he was shooting 3's with Carmello Anthony and lost by 38 points.
thats how you know the 2k series must be turning into s**t, lebron getting shut down? by who?
 8 years ago '06        #34
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
Cheeseing will never go away, I'm sorry for you, me, & anyone who loves the game(both video game & real basketball).
 8 years ago '04        #35
knowughetto 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Tommy_Bunz said:
thats how you know the 2k series must be turning into s**t, lebron getting shut down? by who?
He kept trying to drive along the baseline, and Chandler had 6 blocks, and half of them were user blocks. I held Lebron to 15 points. You just gotta learn how to stop him and time it right
 8 years ago '04        #36
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
this guy i was playing he had lakers i had mavs, he cheesed his a.ss off with kobe, in the first half, kobe had 24 his team had 29.

he won that game, so i was like u like to cheat huh an he was talkin s**t how he thinks it fun to cheat, so i played him again.erick dampier had a triple double an jj barea had like 50 pts lmao.
 8 years ago '04        #37
knowughetto 9 heat pts OP
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 MainEv3nt said:
this guy i was playing he had lakers i had mavs, he cheesed his a.ss off with kobe, in the first half, kobe had 24 his team had 29.

he won that game, so i was like u like to cheat huh an he was talkin s**t how he thinks it fun to cheat, so i played him again.erick dampier had a triple double an jj barea had like 50 pts lmao.

let me guess, kobe had 24, shannon brown had 15, and the rest of his team had 14 points combined.
 04-25-2010, 03:11 AM         #38
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
me and my boy played a full game..lol 12 minute quarters this n*gga abused lebron the whole game

LMFAOOO

Lebron had 98 LMAOOOOO then he fouled out

next player had 14 and then like 2 others had 14 then everbody else was lower than that

my players

Johnson had 49
bibby 31
smith 36
horford 28
crawford 21

final score 184-170

i had like 132 points in the paint LMFAO

Last edited by NYGallday; 04-25-2010 at 03:12 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #39
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
i love playing cheesers who use the cavs or the lakers i used the bulls and shut them down all people do with the cavs try to take charges have lebron run to the baseline or shoot 3's shut that shi down they quit everytime
 8 years ago '06        #40
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,833 | Props total: 1994 1994
how do you stop it?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc